Crashing With The Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Traveling brother leaves him with his wife.
8.5k words
4.3
247.7k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

I'm in the process of going through a nasty divorce. While I won't bore you with the details, let's just suffice it to say that I'm getting taken to the cleaners! To give you an idea of the magnitude of the screwing I'm getting, as of right now, I'm going to have about $117.00 a month to live on after taxes.

That said I had a couple of choices on where to live. I could go back to Mom's and live in her basement. I could check out the local homeless shelter or I could crash at my brother's house. Of the three, Steve's place looked the best.

I called Steve and asked him if I could crash there until I got back on my feet and he told me that he would have to ask his wife, but that he didn't think that it would be a problem. I told him that I appreciated it and to let me know. A couple of hours later he called and asked me if I needed any help moving my stuff over to his place. I was ecstatic and told him that all I had were my clothes and a broken TV, so it shouldn't be a problem.

That night I drove over to their place and Steve and Lisa helped me unload my car and take my stuff down to their basement. I again told them both how much I appreciated it and Lisa spoke up and said, "No problem. It will be nice to have someone around when Steve is out of town."

I hadn't really thought about it at that point, but Steve was out of town quite a bit. He was employed by a telecommunications company and his job took him all around the country. Here recently his job had even taken him out of the country once or twice.

Looking around the basement I figured that this wouldn't be so bad. It was finished with a full bath and a kitchen. Being a walkout, it really wasn't a bad setup. If I were careful, I wouldn't disturb them and could pretty much stay out of their hair. After getting my stuff in, Steve and Lisa went back upstairs and I blew my air mattress up. About a half hour later Lisa called down that dinner was ready and that I should come up.

I replied that I would be right up and I looked around. True, this wouldn't be all that bad, but I still felt odd having to survive on the charity of my family. Man, how I had fallen! I guess that I felt sorry for myself. Here I was 36 years old and sleeping on an air mattress in my brother and sister-in-law's house. Oh well, shit happens! Time to pick myself up and make the best of things. I went upstairs to join them.

Steve is actually 4 years older than I am and couldn't be much different than me. Where I am a big guy, 5'10", about 220lbs and very athletic, Steve is about 5'5", skinny and kind of a bookworm. Until he hooked up with Lisa everybody in the family had kind of accepted the fact that we thought that he might be gay.

Lisa is 31 year old and is very petite. She stands maybe 5' tall and I doubt seriously if she weighs more than a hundred pounds. Her hair is a dark brown, almost black and she wears it fairly long. Quite often she pulls it back into a ponytail and when she does, she looks like she could pass for a high schooler. I can't say that I had ever really checked her out, but I'd also have to say that if asked, that I would say that she is pretty attractive.

Going upstairs I walked into the kitchen and Lisa was just putting a big pot of spaghetti on the table. Steve came in and opened the fridge. He asked what we wanted to drink and I waited for Lisa to answer first. She said a beer and I said that sounded good. Steve grabbed two beers and a Zima for himself. We sat down to the table.

As we ate I felt a little uncomfortable. I knew that it was all in my head, but I still felt like a mooch. Almost as if he were reading my mind, Steve said, "Bobby, you know that whatever I have is yours. You don't have to worry about living here.

I responded by again thanking them. I also told them that I would try to stay out of their hair as much as possible and that I thought that I had a part-time job lined up.

Steve said that was cool, but he wanted me to feel comfortable and not to worry about being "in their hair". Dinner went on and I relaxed. Steve was excited about his next assignment. He was going to get to go to Italy and would be gone for a month.

Lisa repeated that she was actually happy that I was there. She then went on to tell me about the guy next door that every time Steve went away would hit on her. As she said this, she looked at Steve and he kept his eyes down and averted her gaze. I didn't know what to make of this little exchange and decided to not say anything in order not to open a can of worms between them. I did pick up on something weird about it though.

Lisa went on talking to me and proceeded to tell me the story. It turns out that several months before Lisa had gone out to the back yard to tan. As she laid there she got the feeling that she was being watched. She had sat up and turned around in time to see the curtains on her next-door neighbor's window quickly being pulled shut.

Again, I wasn't totally comfortable with her telling me the story because of the undercurrents of tension about it that I had picked up on. Lisa kept going though. She told me how it got to the point where every time she went out into the back yard, that this guy would come out and stare at her.

Like I said, I didn't really want this conversation to go on, but when a pregnant pause came up, I found myself blurting out, "What did you do?"

Well, she told me that at first she just ignored him, but that then he had gotten more forward and started flirting with her. She said that she politely excused herself and went back into the house and thought that she had gotten her message across. That was until the next time Steve had left to go out of town and there was a knocking at the door.

She said that she had answered the door and there he was. She asked him what he wanted and he had replied, "her!"

I was shocked that the asshole would be so bold! I then asked Lisa what she did then?

Lisa responded that she had slammed the door on him and had screamed for him to leave her alone!

I asked her if he had and she said, "no." That she could see him watching her every time that she came or went.

Steve piped up at this point and told me that he had confronted the guy and that he had denied it all. Steve said, "I don't know what else to do?"

Well, like I said before, Steve isn't a very big guy. He also has never been a very physical guy. Even though he is 4 years older, it had been me who had to come to his rescue when the bully started picking on him when we had been in school. I asked Steve if he wanted me to have a talk with this prick?

Steve said, "No, that he didn't want any trouble."

I looked over at Lisa and she had a look of exasperation on her face. She spoke up again and said, "Well, anyway, like I said, I'm really glad that you're going to be here, especially with Steve being gone for a month.

I told her that she didn't have to worry, if the guy gave her any trouble, that I would take care of it.

Steve repeated that he didn't want any trouble. I told him that it wouldn't be any trouble and smiled at him!

We finished dinner and I went back downstairs and crashed. Over the next several days I did my best to stay out of their hair. I'd get up, go to work, hit the gym and come home in time to crash. I pretty much came and went through the basement door and didn't see either of them until the day that Steve was suppose to fly out.

I had just gotten home from the gym when he called to me and asked if he could come down. I yelled at him, "sure."

He came down and told me that he needed to talk to me.

I said, "What's up?"

He said, "Well, I'm leaving here in a bit and wanted to talk to you about the guy next door." I said, "Yeah, what's up?"

He said, "Well Bobby, I really don't want any trouble when I'm gone."

I said, "Hmm, Steve, can I ask you something straight up?"

He said, "yes?"

"Well, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but are you afraid of this guy or something?"

Steve just looked at the floor and said, "Yeah, I guess that I am."

I waited for Steve to look up at me and I said, "Steve, I won't go out of my way to say anything to this prick, but I can't guarantee that if he fucks with Lisa again, that I'm going to let it slide."

Steve looked at me and I don't know if it was relief or what, but the look on his face mellowed and he said, "Well Bobby, just take care of Lisa for me and don't beat anybody up if you can help it, okay?"

I smiled back at him and told him, "okay."

Steve left for the airport and I crashed out. The next morning as I got out of the shower Lisa called down, asking if she could come down?

I told her to hold on a second and threw on a pair of gym shorts. She came down the stairs dressed in a business outfit. She had on a silky blouse, a fairly tight, fairly short black skirt and black - I think you call them- pumps. Like I said, I had never really checked her out before, but I had to admit, she looked good in the outfit!

I asked her, "What's up?"

She told me that she was going to work and did I know what time I was going to be home?

I told her that I could be home anytime she needed, was there something wrong?

She looked at me as if she was deciding whether she should confide in me or not and I repeated, "Lisa, is something wrong?"

All of a sudden she burst out into tears! It was not anything that I had expected and didn't know what to do! I reached out and grabbed her arms and tried to make eye contact. Again, I repeated, "Lisa…..what's wrong?"

She replied through the tears that she hadn't told me the full story about the guy next door, but that she didn't have time to talk right now, that she had to go to work. Could I be home when she got home at 6?

I told her that I could and she turned and dashed back upstairs and left. I didn't know what to think of what had just happened, but I had to get to work too, so as she ran up the stairs I watched her go and yelled to her that I would be here! As I watched her run up the stairs and disappear around the corner, I have to admit, to you and to myself, that for the first time; I did check my sister-in-law out!

As I went through my workday I found myself continually looking at the clock. I was curious what Lisa had left out of the story? I found myself day dreaming with the image of her little ass, wrapped tightly in that black skirt as she had dashed up the stairs in my mind's eye. At 5 I zoomed out of the office and headed home. As I drove I realized that I was downright eager to get home. Was it that I was curious about what she would have to say or was it that I just wanted to be there with her? As quickly as that thought came to my mind, I pushed it back out. This was my brother's wife that I was thinking about! Of course, I was just curious about what she would have to say! Wasn't I?

I got home around 5:30 and as I pulled into the drive I got a glimpse of our next-door neighbor. He was looking out his window as I pulled up. I looked over at him as I got out of my car and he quickly disappeared behind the curtains. I went in and changed out of my suit into a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. No workout tonight, but I might as well feel comfortable, right?

At about 6:10 I heard Lisa's car pull into the driveway and she came in through the garage. I came into the kitchen to greet her. "Hey there! So, how was your day?"

"Oh, it was okay. How was yours?"

We made small talk for a second and she excused herself to change out of her work clothes. She reached down and removed her shoes as she walked towards her bedroom. I sat down at the kitchen table and watched her go. I don't know what it was, but there was something about the way that she had gracefully taken those shoes off as she was walking and her stocking feet that I found extremely attractive! I found myself looking at her bedroom door, curious about what she was going to change into!

A couple of minutes later Lisa came out of her bedroom in an outfit that was every bit as casual as mine. She was wearing a pair of cut-off sweat pants that were probably two sizes to small for her. They clung tightly to her ass and I swear I could make out the outline of her pussy through the material! She too had changed into a tank top and it was obvious that she didn't have a bra on because I could make out the outline of her nipples through the material.

She walked into the room and went straight to the refrigerator, reaching in she asked me if I would like a beer?

I told her, "Yeah, I'd love one!" As I said this, I realized that I probably sounded way too cheerful.

As she was coming back over to the kitchen table I asked her, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

She sat down in the chair next to me and I could tell that she was thinking how she wanted to put whatever it was that she was going to say. I waited for her.

She looked up at me and started. "Bob, can I be totally honest with you?"

I looked at her, my mind racing as to what she was going to tell me? What could it be? "Lisa, of course you can be honest with me! What's up?"

She went on, "Okay, you have to promise me that this is between you and me. You can't ever tell anyone, not even Steve. ESPECIALLY, you have to promise me that you won't ever tell Steve anything about this conversation! Do you promise?"

I looked at her again. What could be so bad that she would be so concerned about me telling her husband, my brother? I thought about it for a second. Did I want to make that promise? What if it was something that he needed to know? I was concerned. I didn't like the idea of keeping secrets from my brother with his wife. I was awfully curious though! I wanted to know what it was that she had to say!

"You promise?" She repeated herself as I sat there thinking.

"Yeah, I promise!

She let her breath out and I realized how tense she was about this. I told her to go on. And she did.

"Well Bob, Let me ask you a question first. How much do you know about Steve's, ahhhhh, orientation?

I could tell that she was extremely nervous about this entire subject and I thought about her question for a second. Was she telling me that my brother was gay? I replied to her, "Well, I don't know? I assumed that since you guys got married that he was straight. Why?"

Carefully picking her words she went on, "Well Bob, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this, but I pretty much have to for you to understand the position that I'm in. Steve is bi and probably more into guys than into women. I'm sorry to have to tell you this!"

I could tell that she was looking at my every move and gesture to see how I was taking what she had to tell me. I can honestly tell you that I wasn't surprised. In the past even our own mother had asked me if I thought that he was. I looked back at her and said, "Okay, that doesn't surprise me, go on…."

Getting past this first hurdle I could sense her relaxing. "Okay, when I first met Steve I thought that he was the most wonderful guy in the world. I still do. I had just gotten out of a really bad, almost abusive relationship with this guy and Steve was a breath of fresh air! Where Jake was always trying to get into my pants, Steve never pressured me. Where Jake couldn't have cared less about my wants or needs, Steve anticipated them!

As Lisa talked I was only half listening. I was really thinking about what she had just told me about my brother. It made sense. Until her, Steve had never had a girlfriend. And he had always been a bit on the dainty side. It's not that it bothered me in any way; it had just never come up between us.

Lisa went on, "…and after we got married our sex life really began to dwindle."

The mention of the word sex brought my attention back to what she was saying. In order to hold up my end of the conversation, I quickly thought of something to say, "ahh, so what happened then?"

"Well, at first I caulked it up to us both being busy and tired a lot. Then one day I was messing around on the computer and I clicked on the history button on the web browser and I saw where Steve had been in some gay chat rooms. And like you said, it didn't really surprise me!"

We both smiled at one another at the common joke. "So, okay…." I sat there thinking what to ask her next when she went on.

"I wasn't upset. Actually, it explained a lot. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want him to think that I had been spying on him or checking up on him or anything. It really was an accident that I found out about it, if that makes sense?"

"Yes it does. So, what did you do?

"I didn't do anything, at least not at first. Other than our sex life not being great, I was and am happy. I did find that my desire to have sex with Steve wasn't there anymore, so where I had always been the one to instigate it I stopped. A couple of months later Steve asked me why and I told him."

"That easy?"

"Yep! We laid there in bed and talked all night. He apologized to me for having "lied" to me and I told him not to worry that it was okay with me. He asked me if I wanted a divorce and I asked him if he were crazy? I loved him!"

I sat there and listened to her tell me the story. I couldn't imagine how Steve could lay there next to Lisa and not have the desire to make love to her, to take advantage of her little hard body. I didn't know what to make of it, but the thought of picturing Lisa in a sexual way started to have an effect on me! My thoughts went back to earlier this morning to having watched her walk up those stairs in that tight little skirt, to when she had walked out of the bedroom just a few minutes ago and to when I had noticed her nipples poking out through the material of her tank top.

"So that brings me to the guy next door and what I didn't tell you last night."

Snapping back to the matter at hand, I responded, "Okay, what about him?"

"Well, I only told you the first part of what had happened. At first, I didn't want anything to do with him. God! The audacity of the asshole! What gave him the right to think that I would even think about fucking him! If you can't tell, at first I was mad. And then I decided to get even with him. I started lying out in the back again. I even bought a new swimsuit out of that Venus cataloged to tease him with. Then I noticed that I was getting a kick out of teasing him!"

I sat there mesmerized. I couldn't imagine Lisa being an exhibitionist! I didn't know her all that well, but she had always struck me as a pretty middle of the road type person! I tried to picture her lying out there getting turned on by knowing that the prick was watching her. Then she continued, "I won't bore you with the details, just suffice it to say that I went too far with it."

Not wanting her to stop, I asked her, "So, what happened?"

She sat there for a second. Obviously thinking about whether she should go on and if so, what she should tell me. I sat there and didn't say a word. I waited for her to continue. When she did, she said, "Well, he came out one day and told me that he wanted to see me naked. Just like that. No, Hi. How you doing? He just blurted out, "I want to see you naked."

"What did you say to him?"

"Bob, please don't think that I'm a slut. I don't know why I did this. I told him to come in here."

"And you let him see you naked?"

I didn't mean to make it sound accusatory or anything. But I guess that it did because she burst into tears and cried out, "Yes, I let him see me naked and…and…oh Bobbb…"

She kind of fell forward into my arms sobbing the entire time. I held her as she cried into my chest. It was probably a minute or so before she spoke again. This time she was so quite that I didn't really hear her.

She said, "…and I fucked him too."

I thought that I had heard her say that she had fucked him too, but I wasn't sure, so I asked her, "Lisa, what did you say?"

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers