Craving

Story Info
Emma craved the attention of her history teacher.
3.3k words
4.12
15.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and not based on any real life situations.

***

Senior Year, the big year that makes or breaks your future. This is the year that determines if you'll be pushing on to college or working as a fry cook for the rest of your life. I, of course, knew this year was coming and had been working hard to perform well and get into my top school of choice, Stetson University. It's where he went to school, Coach Nichols.

Coach Nichols has been my greatest influence all throughout high school. I had him for American Government, Political Science, Economics, and now World History just for fun. He himself had graduated from Stetson, went for both his undergrad and graduate programs. Naturally, I wanted to do the same. He had such a passion for his job and the greatest advice on how to get into Stetson.

I have no plans to teach after graduating. No, I plan to pursue what he could not, getting my license to practice law.

Now that Senior Year had arrived, so had all the application letters telling us seniors if we had gotten into our school of choice or not. It was Friday night at 10:00 PM, I was waiting on my letter from Stetson via email. The admissions page on their website stated they were coming out today at 10:00 PM.

10:01 PM, still no ping from the computer telling me the letter had arrived. My nerves were shot, I had to get into Stetson. Not just to impress Coach Nichols, but also for myself. You see, I didn't have the best childhood. I had been third class, lower income, my entire life. My dad was physically and verbally abusive. Getting a B on an test meant I was to be grounded for two weeks. I couldn't afford to do anything, go on any school trips, hang out with friends on the weekends, go to the movies. Heck, I had never even been on a date! I was most likely the only virgin in the senior class.

Mind you, I wasn't bad looking. I was considered one of the top three most attractive girls in my class. I stand at 5'6", sport a proud D cup bust (runs in the family), have nice olive skin from the Native American side, and bare long dark brunette hair that frames full lips and dark brown eyes. I was far from unattractive, there was even a bet amongst all the senior boys. $200 to the first guy who could fuck me. Of course, none would ever get the chance. Not only would my dad never allow it, but I was raised with high Christian morals and values.

So you see, I can't let my future children's future be like mine. Other than having high morals, I don't want them to ever feel the way I did. I want my kids to be able to afford school trips, hang out with friends, and know everything is right in the world. I don't want them to know what it feels like to survive off of burnt chicken every night, wondering if there will be power in the morning. I don't want my kids to live in a roach infested house that has no AC or heat. I need for them to have a good future. So I needed to get into Stetson, become an attorney, and provide a better future for them and myself.

10:05 PM, I decided to get a glass of water. Heading into the dark kitchen, all I could hear was the sounds of roaches running across surfaces and in the walls. I'd grown used to them and that is what scared me so much. Who the fuck grows used to living in a house full of roaches? Luckily, they couldn't get into the fridge, so I was never worried about consuming something that they had been in. I poured a glass of water and slowly raised the cool liquid to my lips. I heard it, the ping.

My heart stopped and I slowly put the glass on the counter. My body went numb and I began to move to the study. I could see the computer screen, lit up with a message box popped up telling me I had received an email. I slowly lowered myself into the desk chair and swallowed hard. My hand shook as I reached for the mouse. With a deep breath, I clicked the small box and watched the email pop up.

To: Emma Cross

From: The DSO at Stetson University

Ms. Cross,

We at the Dean of Student Affairs at Stetson University are proud to accept you into the class of...

I couldn't believe it! I made it! I was in my school! I would be out of this shit hole in just a few months and would begin my new life. I had to tell everyone. Of course, I would have to wait until morning. My dad would lose it if I woke him just to tell him I got into university. The first person would have to be Coach Nichols though, first thing Monday morning. Or maybe, I would tell him tomorrow night at the football game. I was in the marching band so my parents knew it was mandatory for me to go. Coach Nichols, if you can't tell, was one of the football coaches. Maybe I could sneek a few moments to tell him.

**********

Saturday night football was a big deal in my home town. We were a small town, population 2,220, with few things to do. In order to have any fun, you would have to drive an hour north to go out for a night. So naturally, football was the highlight of each week during the fall semester.

The band arrived 15 minutes before the game began to warm up. As I assembled my instrument behind the stands, I watched for Coach Nichols. He would still be in the locker room with the boys giving them a pep talk but would be out on the field shortly. We all quickly took our seat and began blowing softly into our instruments (sounds perverted I know, but it's necessary to warm up the instruments).

The football players began running out on the field to do stretches. I skimmed among them to see if I could spot Coach Nichols. My eyes landed on him. At 29, he was the youngest coach we had. He barely stood at 6', was rather lean, sported straight brunette hair, clean shaven, and had hazel eyes. Many of the girls crushed on him but none would dare make a move. We were a very Christian community and knew he would never allow it. Not to mention, your reputation would be permanently ruined. I find this funny since almost all the girls were secretly sluts and still went to church on the weekends like good pure ladies.

He was deep in conversation with the quarterback, Jacob Parker. He seemed angry about something. While walking, he took a quick glance at the stadium and made direct eye contact with me. While bashful, I wouldn't dare look away for fear he would take that as I was fantasizing over him. Instead, I held my gaze and gave a small wave, motioning for him to come over.

He held up a finger to Jacob, motioning for him to give him a second and jogged across the field towards me. I quickly got up and walked down the bleachers to meet him. Usually, the drum major would lose her shit over this, but I was a section leader and she wouldn't dare say anything to me.

I approached the fence with a big stupid grin, "Guess what?" I asked as he finally was near me.

"Yes Miss Cross?" Coach Nichols asked. He was so formal, he was always so formal.

"Guess who received her acceptance letter to Stetson last night?" I tried to sound cool and calm, but the excitement showed through.

His eyes lit up and he grinned the most charming grin, "Wow, congratulations! I should take you out in celebration. Feeling some pizza after the game?"

My smile cracked and I caught my breath. He was asking me to celebrate with him after the game. Just him and I. I had to remind myself he probably wasn't meaning this in any other way than as a teacher celebrating with his student for getting into his Alma Mater. I also knew my parents would be furious, but tonight they would have to get over it.

"Sure! I'll meet you at the band room!"

He nodded and ran back to Jacob to continue scolding him for something and start the game.

**********

"So what's your poison?" Coach Nichols asked as we stood at the register of Mario's Pizza.

I let out a small laugh, still nervous that he took me out after the game, "Root beer."

"Really? I took you as a cherry coke kind of gal."

Was that a flirt, did Coach Nichols just flirt with me? Probably not. I had never even been on a date let alone flirted with someone before, "Wow thanks. Good guess. I do like cherry coke, but root beer is my favorite."

"And your pizza? If you say Hawaiian I'll have to take you home right now and let you starve."

I pretended to be appalled, "I'll have you know I enjoy Hawaiian, but supreme is my favorite by far!"

Coach Nichols let out a genuine laugh and ordered two slices of supreme and two root beers.

"Going to copy me?" I asked.

"Why yes. I need to see what the big deal is!"

I giggled and quickly took a seat in one of the free booths. There were many tonight. We had lost the game so no one went out after to celebrate. Coach Nichols quickly followed with our food and drinks. I was extremely nervous so I chose to just sip on my soda until my nerves calmed down.

"So tell me, have you applied for financial aid?" Coach Nichols went straight into conversing about Stetson.

I swallowed, "Yes actually. I was approved for grants. I've applied for four different scholarships, two of which are full rides. I was denied one of the partials and I'm still waiting for my letters in response to the other three."

"You'll get at least one of them. You're too bright. You're currently sitting at a 4.2 GPA, are a member of several organizations. What did you get on your ACT?" He seemed genuinely concerned and wanted me to get one.

"I got a 32 on the last one. I won't be taking any more though. It would be great to get even higher, but I've already reached the max amount of free testing vouchers and my dad refuses to keep taking me." Why did I just tell him that? He did not ask for such a personal explanation.

Coach Nichols stopped chewing his pizza and looked me directly in the eyes, "Your dad doesn't care about you having such a great future?"

For some reason, he made me want to open up to him, "Honestly, he would much rather I stay local so I can stay home and continue being a modern slave."

His expression caught me off guard, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You're my teacher, I shouldn't be making our conversation so personal."

His hardened expression softened and he reached for my hand, "Emma, I don't mind at all. Someone like you deserves someone to talk to. If you ever need anything or someone, I wouldn't mind being that person."

I didn't respond. I was frozen. My eyes locked on his hand resting on my hand. The second he touched me I had felt a surge of warmth travel through me. I instantly began to picture that hand moving across my body, touching my face and my breasts.

He noticed where I was looking and slowly pulled his hand away and grabbed his drink. "How old are you? You're 18 right?"

What? Of course I was 18, I was a senior after all. Why was he asking that?

"I only ask because you have the right to leave your parent's house since you're legally an adult."

"But where would I go? I have no job, no money. I only have to be there a handful more months. Class begins in August at Stetson and it's October now. I'll be fine."

Coach Nichols looked concerned again, "Emma I could help you-"

I gasped and stood, "I don't think that would be appropriate."

I quickly walked to the door and stepped out in the cool night. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths. Leaning against the wall of the pizza shop, I tried to calm my nerves and the naughty thoughts going through my brain. I heard the entrance door open and knew Coach Nichols was approaching. I stood back up and looked at him.

"I apologize. I'm not used to people being worried for me. It is nice though, having someone care," I explained.

Coach Nichols looked so pained, "I'll take you home."

I nodded and let him guide me to the passenger side of his car and let me in. He hesitated for a moment, as if he wanted to say something, but then closed the door and climbed in the driver side to take me home.

It was a short ride, I only lived about 5 minutes from Mario's. There was no driveway to my house, so he pulled into the parking lot of the gas station across the street and shut off the engine.

I looked towards my house and was grateful to see all the lights were off. My dad had to be at work at 5:00 AM so he generally went to bed early, meaning the Football games being mandatory may have saved me from getting in trouble for being out so late.

Coach Nichols cleared his throat, "You know why I show so much concern for you Emma?"

I slowly look his way but did not make eye contact for fear of what I would see.

"Because I know about your life. It's not a secret among us teachers. We've all seen your file and the hell you go through. I took an interest in you because I knew the potential you have. You work harder than everyone else and I assume it's because you're wanting to escape and have a better life." He spoke so calmly even though I was a nervous wreck.

So everyone knew about me, that seems so unfair. I tried so hard to keep my real life a secret, but it turns out everyone knew the whole time.

"I didn't have the best childhood either, so I did everything I could to change that. I could be an attorney right now, but I felt it was best to return and help students like me, like you."

Ah, so he wasn't interested in me sexually, that was all me. How embarrassing. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at him, "Thank you. I don't know how I feel about the teachers knowing about my real life, but it's nice knowing someone understands and wants to help."

Coach Nichols let out a small chuckle and climbed out of the car to come open the door for me. I patiently waited for him and even let him hold my hand to let me out of his car. This was a mistake.

He closed the door but did not let go. Instead, he looked at my hand in his and gripped it tighter. My breath caught and I didn't know what to do. Should I remain standing here? What was he doing?

He slowly looked up at me and pressed his other hand into my shoulder, pressing my back against his car. I let out a gasp and looked down. Coach Nichols came closer, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I wouldn't have thought much about it, except he pushed me against his car. I could feel him lowering his face to my neck, felt his hot breath pass between his lips and tickling the small hairs. My breath grew heavier and my chest began to heave.

I closed my eyes and decided to accept what was happening. I was only fooling myself if I said I didn't want this to happen. One of his firm hands slid up my spine and gently held the back of my neck. He lowered my head with his hand and ran his lips softly across my throat. My body grew warm and I felt myself becoming tender between my legs. I let out a small gasp and gripped at his waist. He froze for a moment at my action. He then let out a sign and raised his cheek to press against mine. I turned my face towards his, hoping he would catch my lips with his. He didn't, he just held me like this.

"I'll always be here for you," He whispered after a few moments.

I felt his grip loosen and he backed away, disappointment flooded though my body. I was aching and wanted him to touch me more. I knew I did not just get the wrong impression but didn't want to push for more.

I cleared my throat, "Thank you. I hope you have a good night."

With that, I turned from him and walked across the street to my house. Before unlocking the door and heading inside, I turned around to see he still had his back to me, both palms pressed to the roof of his car and his head down.

I let myself in and headed up stairs to my room. Peeking out my window, I saw him pulling off in the direction of his home. I whimpered, knowing I couldn't have him. That didn't mean I couldn't fantasize about him though.

I quickly changed and curled up in my bed. I lay back, listening to the silence. Luckily, there were no roaches in my room, so I had a safe and clean little haven in hell. I replayed Coach Nichols's touches in my head and began to run my fingers where he had touched with his body.

I began to grow warm again, I wanted him so bad. My left hand began to wonder and find itself between my legs. All I wanted was him. I touch my fantasy further and began to picture what would happen if he had continued. I pictured him gripping my breast, I let my right hand grip hard. I began to picture him kissing me, I let my hand slide across my lips. I pictured him kissing my neck, I let my fingers wonder there. I pictured him lowering his face between my legs, I let my left hand begin to work.

I slid my index finger between my slits at first, letting it become covered in my wetness, then I slid up to the small little bean at the top and massaged it slowly. I let out a soft moan as I pictured it being him between my legs, his tongue circling my clit. I moved my finger faster as I pictured him moving faster.

A small warmth began to grow between my legs before it began to spread. My body jolted as I reached climax and I muffled a cry. As I came, I pictured Coach Nichols quickly moving up and shoving his hard member into me. Without thought, I shoved two fingers onside and let out a cry of pain. In my moment of ecstasy I forgot I was a virgin. Just as quickly as I started, the pain ended the pleasure.

I let out a small sigh and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take me and a new day to start.