Craving Cassie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head when Kevin lifted some wine to top off her glass. "Uh-uh. I'm driving."

"Stay," he urged, and she was beyond tempted to say yes, she would love to stay the entire night with him in his bed. But that would mean another rule broken, and she just couldn't do it. She'd already broken far too many with him.

"I can't," was all she said, not wanting to have to think up a lie as to why she couldn't. She tugged on the lapel of his t-shirt she was wearing and said, "You know I'm going to have to borrow this to get home. You did a number on the one I was wearing when I came here, you naughty boy you."

"Mmmm, but I seem to recall we both had lots of fun in the process," he said with a remembered smile as he picked up his own glass for a sip. He was leaning back on the sofa in only his jeans, stretched out and comfortable, looking sexier than any man had a right, she thought, distracted momentarily from the TV as she looked at him instead.

She wolfed down the rest of her dinner and glanced at the college basketball game on TV with a contented sigh. "Yes we did. Look at that! That shot should have made it."

"Are you blind? It was off," he argued lazily. "Didn't even come close."

"Bull. You watch the replay. Anyway—" She smiled and rubbed her bare feet intimately against his hip. "Good food. Great sex. Game on the tube. What else you got planned for me, hot stuff?"

"Like I said before – where have you been all my life?" He lifted her feet and dragged her bare legs across his lap, then proceeded to caress his hands up and down her calves suggestively. "Did I mention I'm particularly fond of the 'great sex' you mentioned?"

Smiling, she wiggled her toes and settled more comfortably against him and the sofa. "Do tell."

"Talk's cheap. Why don't I show you instead?"

His hands were soon on her. They were gentle at first, then more demanding as they neared parts of her that were very vulnerable to his persuasion. He spread her knees and maneuvered himself between them, and Cassie just leaned back and waited to see what he had planned for her this time. When he began to rain kisses on her inner thighs, she thought she had a pretty good idea what that plan was, and she definitely approved. Most men loved receiving oral sex but did not enjoy giving it back to their partners. At least, they rarely volunteered the service, in her experience, but Kevin had surprised her by not only being considerate in that regard but very enthusiastic about it as well. He was definitely a man among men, she often found herself thinking. When his warm tongue finally found its target and flicked against her wet folds, she moaned and thought the sight of his dark head between her thighs was probably the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. His tongue did wicked things inside her, causing her to moan and arch beneath him, and it didn't take long for her to reach one hell of an orgasm.

As she floated down from the sensation, she felt him move up over her, kissing a trail along the exposed skin in the V of her shirt until she was able to circle him with her arms and thank him with a very sexy kiss. She was the one who reached between them and unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock and guiding it to her center. He slid inside with ease, but as it always seemed, they both held their breath until he was fully inside her. His thrusts were gentle and, once or twice, he lifted his head to smile down at her, which caused her to laugh and begin meeting his thrusts playfully. She always appreciated sex, for the most part, but she had never had so much fun in bed with a man the way she did with Kevin. She knew she would miss that when they were no longer together.

Taken aback by the sad feeling that thought gave her, she buried her face in his neck and tried to focus on her own pleasure to no avail. It was gone. When Kevin reached his climax, he continued to lay there on top of her, kissing the side of her neck, and Cassie enjoyed the feeling of his weight and closeness, even though she hadn't come herself. She liked the feeling of his closeness so much, she allowed him to tempt her into his much more comfortable bed for another round of loving. She was troubled by nagging thoughts – thoughts she had no right thinking in the first place, she told herself – and had a hard time reaching another orgasm. Never-the-less exhausted from that mating, she told herself she would only lay there for a few more minutes while she gained her composure, and then she'd leave. Kevin had already drifted asleep, and she needed to get home soon....

That was her last thought until she heard the sound of a nearby alarm clock and cursed it to hell and back as she hit the snooze and buried her head beneath a pillow. Sometime later she drifted awake, and blinking, realized these surroundings were not those of her own bedroom. Dammit. She'd spent the night with him again. She wasn't sure if she was more disgusted at herself for letting it happen, or Kevin for not waking her up and telling her she should leave. He wasn't in bed and was obviously awake somewhere.

Pushing her long hair out of her eyes, she glanced around and caught the scent of coffee coming from the other room. With a sigh, she found her clothes, plus Kevin's borrowed shirt, and got dressed.

"Morning, sweetheart," Kevin greeted with a smile, slapping some butter on toast. "Sleep well?"

"Too well," she complained. "You know I wanted to leave last night. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful, I hated to disturb you. Besides, it's not a big deal, is it? You've still got an hour and a half to get to work." He poured her some coffee and handed it to her over the breakfast counter.

"You're disgustingly cheerful for it to be so early," she grumbled, not in the mood for being around a morning person.

He just smiled. "By the way, you never answered me last night when I told you about this weekend."

She suddenly felt very uncomfortable. He'd told her last night that Jake was having a barbecue this weekend and had invited him. Since Heather had also been invited, Kevin suggested to Cassie that they take the opportunity to go as a couple and finally let Jake and Heather know they were also dating. So far, they'd managed to keep it a secret, mainly because Cassie was more comfortable that way. She'd never dated a friend of her sister before and knew it could lead to all kinds of complications. Mainly complications in the form of Heather being upset when the relationship ended, as Cassie knew it ultimately would. She'd told Kevin up-front if he wasn't prepared for a casual relationship, he needed to say so and they could go their separate ways with no hard feelings. He'd said he was fine with that, but now she wasn't sure if he'd taken her seriously.

Maybe it was time to go ahead and end it now, Cassie couldn't help thinking, even though she felt almost physically ill at the idea. Another sign it was time, she figured. She was starting to get attached and that wasn't her M.O. At least, it hadn't been since her first boyfriend had dumped her right after they'd graduated from high school.

Sipping her coffee, she said, "I don't think I'm going to be able to make it."

"Why not?"

"Got other plans. Sorry."

When she didn't elaborate, he frowned slightly and said, "OK. I'll just arrange for us to have dinner with them some other time."

Sighing, agitated because Kevin just wasn't getting it, she said, "I wish you wouldn't do that. In fact, I wish you wouldn't mention our involvement to anyone this weekend." Agitated, she reached into her purse and searched out a cigarette. When she went to light it, Kevin told her, "Yeah, well, I wish you wouldn't do that in here. You know I wish you wouldn't smoke at all. Those things'll kill you."

"Yeah, well, something's going to anyway." She blew out a breath of smoke, deliberately, into the room. "Who are you, my fucking father? A woman has to have some vices."

"Darlin', you've got two carved out right there," he said, looking less and less happy. "I was in the military, and I swear sometimes your mouth can be filthier than the entire Marine Corps."

She smiled, thinking Jake had once said the same thing to her. She knew for a fact her language was pretty tame compared to most of the guys they'd served with. "Sorry I'm not perfect. You know what? I need to get outta here. I gotta get home and change before work. Thanks for the coffee, hot shot. Oh, and thanks for the shirt."

He didn't say anything as she grabbed her purse, slung it over her shoulder, and headed for the door without offering a goodbye kiss like she usually did. Finally, he called out, "Wanna go out to dinner tonight, or do you have 'other plans?'"

She stopped, hearing the taunt in his voice, and turned to see that he didn't look too happy with her at the moment. Well, hell. She wasn't too happy with herself at the moment either. She should have never stayed here last night, should have never gotten so involved so quickly with someone she knew she had no business being involved with in the first place.

"Maybe," she said, and then lied when she said, "I'll give you a call if I'm free."

***

Part 2 coming soon