Craving Cock Ch. 1

Story Info
Bi girl wants a real dick, & her girlfriend.
1.2k words
3.86
92.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost 8 pm, and I'm getting ready to go out to find a guy. My pussy immediately gets wet from the thought. I've been dating a girl for a while, and while I love her, I just can't seem to take my mind off of a nice hard cock. Mmm, that thought sends a shiver right down my spine, and a tingle to my wet pussy. While I get dressed, I let my fingers gently brush over my nipples, then down to my pussy lips...where my fingertips linger for a few minutes.

After getting dressed, I call Vicky, my girlfriend. "Hey baby, look, I'm really sorry, but I have to get some real cock tonight."

She is silent on the phone for a few minutes and replies, "Ok, but when you find him, call me and let me come over to join you two."

"You got it," I say.

I'm driving to a little club in town, and when I get there I park, I walk in and no sooner than I do, someone asks me to dance. I'm dancing with this decent looking guy, rubbing up against him. I feel his hard cock pressing into my leg. But he isn't the one I want. I continue dancing with him through a couple more songs, and I catch the eye of a really sexy guy.

After the dance, the sexy guy comes to me and asks if I want a drink. "Sure," I say while smiling seductively. He takes a minute to introduce himself. He says his name is Jason and that he is a 21 year old college student. I tell him my name, and we continue with the small talk.

Let me take a minute to describe Jason and myself. He's an even 6'0, roughly around 160 pounds, slightly built. I am around 5'10 or 5'11, 120 pounds, nice even tan, and my pussy is completely smooth. My breasts are size 34b, sometimes I wear a 34c, depends on my mood.

After talking for a while, I realize that he is definitely the one that I want. I glace towards his crotch and I see a huge bulge dying to be freed. I start getting more flirty, and I kiss him and let my fingers trace the outline of his huge, hard cock. He sighs at the sensation, and asks if I want to go back to his place.

When we get to his place, a 2 bedroom apartment, he kisses me and starts taking my clothes off, and I kiss back, while taking his clothes off. I stop him long enough to ask him can I invite my girlfriend over, and being a guy, he was more than happy.

Vicky says she'll be over in about 15 minutes. Jason leads me to his bedroom, and sits on the edge of his bed. I get on my knees and slowly begin stroking his hard 11 inch cock. Then I bring my head close to his shaft and stick out my tongue, I slowly lick up and down the underside of his shaft. He trusts his hips towards my mouth trying to put it in. I back away, I still want to tease him...so I move down to his balls, and lick very very lightly. Finally, I move back up to his cock head and put my lips around it. He moans, and rocks his hips back and forth. I take more of his hard cock into my mouth, and massage it with my tongue as I suck up and down his hard shaft, deep-throating him.

About that time, Vicky comes walking in. She says "I hope you don't mind, I let myself in." Jason moans a barely audible no. So, Vicky strips while I continue sucking Jason.

I can feel and taste Jason's precum now, while sucking a bit faster and harder on his huge cock. Then Vicky gets on the floor and crawls between my legs, and starts sliding two fingers up and down my wet slit. The feeling is so good, and I moan over the huge cock down my throat. The vibrations of my moan cause Jason to explode into my mouth. I greedily gulp all his cum down.

Jason says he wants to see some lesbian action for a little bit, so Vicky and I happily oblige. I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide. I can see both Jason and Vicky licking their lips. Vicky then crawls between my legs and barely touches me with her tongue, I grab her head and pull it to my pussy. She begins lapping up all of my juices. Then she pushes my clit down with her tongue.

I start moaning wildly. I say "That's right Vicky, eat my pussy, it feels so good." She sucks on my clit and I feel my climax coming. I tell her to slow down, so she does.

I open my eyes to see Jason start putting his hard cock in Vicky's pussy. She loves to be fucked doggy-style, so she bucks her hips backwards and impels the huge cock. Then she goes back to work on my pussy. Finally, I climax, holding the back of her head, I'm screaming. It felt like the best orgasm that I ever had.

I move back a little bit to watch the action before me. Jason is pounding Vicky's pussy hard. All she keeps saying is "Fuck me, yessss, that's it harder, fuck me." She is holding herself up with her hands so I crawl under her chest and start working her nipples. I suck on one while I play with the other. Then I move to the next. Vicky and Jason both cum at the same time.

She collapses on top of me and he lays down on the bed beside of us. My face is on her pussy and I can see the cum, and I want to taste it. I stick my tongue in Vicky's sore pussy, and she sighs. I lick up all the cum. And then I see her clit, so I take it into my mouth and that causes her to cum again. I push her off of me and get off the bed.

I want to feel that 11 inch cock deep inside my pussy, so I tell Jason to slide up on the bed, and he does. His cock is fully hard again, and I straddle him, and I slowly lower myself onto his hard cock. When the head gets in I sit for a few seconds waiting till I adjust, then I slam all the way onto him. It hurts at first, he's so big I feel like I'm being torn into. Once I get used to his size, I start sliding up and down his hard cock. He has his hands on my breasts, tweaking my nipples.

I notice Vicky wants some attention so I lean all the way back while continuing to ride Jason. Vicky lowers her pussy to my face, and I begin running my tongue all over her slit. Up and down it, from her ass back up. Occasionally letting my tongue dip into her ass and pussy.

Jason says he wants us all to cum at the same time, so we all try to time it. Vicky yells that she's almost there, and then I say the same. Finally Jason is ready, and he counts to 3, "1...2..." On the number three we all moan and scream and buck and shake.

Vicky climbs off of my face, and I climb off of Jason. I go lay beside Jason, and Vicky on the other side. And we all doze off, for a while...

I'll tell you what happens next some other time :).