Craving Demon Cock

Story Info
A Vicars daughter of 18 finds herself trapped with a demon.
2.9k words
4.25
131.7k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae, et in Iesum Christum, Filium Eius unicum, Dominum nostrum...."

Her voice echoed through the deathly silent church, she knelt at the altar and fingered her rosary beads, saying the Apostles creed, praying to her God for salvation.

"Amen" she finished her prayer and her eyes rose to the figure of Christ on his cross, looming over her like some omnipotent father.

She smiled at his effigy and begun to recite her Hail Marys. One for each section of beads in her hand. Behind her the silent church, silent and dark, lit only by the candles from the altar in front of her. A faint breeze caused them to flicker, she did not wane in her task. The silence of the church at this midnight hour welcoming to her ears, she often wished for silent prayer but instead was forced to listen to her Fathers sermons which seemed to last for hours. It was times like this that she felt closest to God.

She shuffled in her night dress in order to make herself more comfortable, the cushion she was kneeling upon offering her pale youthful legs protection from the harsh stone cobbles of the floor. She often wondered what people would think of her if they knew she crept out of her bed in the Vicarage and came to the church at this late hour to pray in her night clothes?

The door opening behind her caused her chanting to stop, her eyes widened as she heard it close again and slow footsteps behind coming forwards. She was almost too afraid to turn around, maybe it was her Father, finally caught in the act of late night praying. She shivered in fear as she turned and cast her eyes to the figure walking towards her.

His long black coat fell down around his slender body, his eyes seemed dark in the shadows cast from the candle light. He silently walked towards her kneeling figure, she shuffled once more in embarrassment of this stranger seeing her in a state of semi-undress, she attempted to cover her shapely legs from him. He seemed not to notice.

"Don't stop on my behalf" his voice lulled her, it was thick and syrupy as it reached her ears, it felt confident and charming but still it sent a shiver down her spine.

"I'm sorry if I startled you" He continued. "I saw a light and thought it strange that a church should be occupied at this hour. You realise there are some bad people out there?"

She nodded, growing fearful of this man before her, something didn't seem right about him, something under his clothes seemed to shift and change...the darkness seemed to cling to him in a way it didn't with anything else in the room. She shivered again, and thought she detected a smile on his lips when he noticed.

"You shouldn't be alone, not here, not tonight" He spoke softly. As he did he stopped before her and smiled, his teeth seemed to be sharp. "But I guess its too late for that now. Isn't it?"

She begun to stand carefully, her eyes locked onto his, her youthful body barely hidden behind the thin night dress she wore, pure and white. Humour made his dark eyes twinkle. He was handsome but....she felt danger ticking away under the surface. His teeth and eyes scared her, she knew she was in trouble. But didn't know how much. Not yet.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "We were just getting acquainted, I've always wanted a Vicars daughter" His tone sent even more violent shivers down her spine. She had to get out. But he stood in the way of the only exit......unless.

She spun with a quickness that belied her youth and fitness, turning away from the man and running towards the door that led into her Fathers inner sanctum. She reached it and slammed against it hard, praying silently that it was open. Frantically she grabbed the pull ring and turned. Nothing. Locked.

'Shit' she thought, before blushing red with the harshness of the words in her mind. Vaguely she added another Hail Mary to her Rosary, when.....if she ever got to finish it.

She expected to feel his hands upon her, tearing, ripping at her clothes. But nothing came. She turned cautiously, He stood where he had stood before, casually leaning against the pew, as if he had not a care in the world. He exuded amusement. The dangerous shark-like smile had resurfaced and his eyes seemed even darker than before, twinkling in the candle light.

"Locked is it?" He spoke confidently. "It's almost as if I planned it that way, huh?"

His voice did strange things to her, though she was even more terrified now than she had been before, she also felt a warm glow in her centre, hotter with every word. She blushed again at her thoughts and she swore his smile widened further.

"Anyway, I'm bored now. Time to get serious" He whipped his long coat aside, shrugging it from his shoulders and dropping it to the floor, showing a ruffled silky shirt and leather trousers beneath. His dark shoulder length hair framed his chiselled and handsome face. She felt herself drawn to him. He was obviously very powerful. Muscular. Beautiful.

She felt herself moving towards him, as if under his control, she tried to fight it, called upon her God to deliver her from evil. But he was too powerful. She stopped in front of him and was shocked to find her hand moving to his chest, to the buttons that held his shirt closed over his strong manly body. Her palm lay flat against him, the softness of the silk making her breath come faster. She wanted him.

A powerful sense of lust overtook her and she bunched her hand up and ripped at the buttons of his shirt, sending them flying left and right as it opened, revealing his muscular chest, her knees weakened and she lurched forward into his embrace, he smelled faintly of sweat, her senses felt assaulted by him. She felt moisture between her legs and longed to sink a hand into her night dress and release herself. He leaned down to sniff her hair, loving how under his spell she was. He had her now.

A sudden movement and sound behind them caused him to spin, she was lifted and spun in an instance as the door of the church slammed open and in charged her Father, holding aloft a wooden cross and chanting in Latin. She only noticed vaguely as he walked towards them, but was too captivated by this man, his smell, his feel.

The man placed her in a pew gently before turning back to her Father.

"The little Vicar, come to save his daughter from the slaughter" The man smiled at the musical reference before letting the anger sink across his face. His body rippled again beneath his clothing, his open shirt showed a darkness creeping across his muscles. He seemed to grow taller, his leather trousers split and fell away as his muscle mass increased. His skin darkened completely. Now he stood over 7ft tall, black in colour, the smell of sulphur rising from his body. His elongated sharpened teeth clicked together satisfyingly. He always loved returning to his true form.

The Vicar halted in his tracks as he witnessed this abomination before him, this dark foul creature bourne from Hell. His eyes flashed to his daughter, still sitting slumped on the pew, intoxicated. The demon spoke, his voice deeper and more powerful than ever before.

"She will be mine, and you.....will die" He flicked his hand at the Vicar and sent him flying to the back wall of the church, he lay pinned against it, the demon holding him in place with his mind.

"Tonight, God is otherwise engaged. There is no hallowed ground. And after tonight this church will never be hallowed ground again. She will be mine, and you. Well. You will feed the ground with your blood" The demon made a cutting motion and the Vicars clothing fell away, long red bloody cuts appeared across his chest. He screamed in agony and the demon chucked in its wake.

"Its too late now. No amount of screaming will save you"

He made the gesture once more and smiled satisfyingly as further slashes appeared on his chest, his clothing falling away in tatters. His chin hung against his body as blood poured from his wounds and onto the floor below. His life force draining away. The demon stepped closer and placed his hand upon the Vicars dying body, collecting his blood and putting it to his lips before tasting it. He felt the Vicars heart feverishly trying to pump the remaining blood around his body, and instead it leaked out of the gashes. The demon smiled and raised his finger one more time, the Vicars eyes widened and his head shook slightly as the demon closed his hand and stopped the mans heartbeat.

He let the Vicar fall to the ground, bloody, broken. Dead.

"Where's your God now?" The demon spat, before turning to claim his virgin prize.

With distance she had become less ensnared by his controlling mind, she had gained some of her senses and had managed to stand, she had watched as this creature from Hell had ripped her father apart. Aghast but too terrified to move.

"Oh, she woke up? Never mind, it's always more fun when they scream" she heard him say as he strode towards her, his shining black naked body moving catlike towards his prey. His engorged penis massive and throbbing as he moved towards her, her eyes locked onto it, fearful of what this may mean, fearful of that being anywhere near her unspoiled sex. She felt hysteria bubbling up inside her, the scream was coming. He waited.

When the dam broke and her scream was released he raised his hand and much like her Father, sent her flying backwards, knocking the candles from the stone altar where she lay, breathing heavily and sobbing, trying to fight against the force that held her wrists above her head. He stepped towards her and with one long clawed finger hooked the edge of her night dress...painstakingly slowly he slid it up her leg, his claw leaving a line of red on her pale white skin as it revealed her underwear. His tongue slipped from between his teeth and he licked them suggestively before looking at her crying face. She had her head turned away from him, her body heaving with the sobs she was trying to control.

"You are such a pretty thing" He hissed. "So very beautiful"

He removed his hand from her inner thigh and surveyed her, lying on the stone tablet of worship. Her sex within his grasp. He signed with sexual arousal and raised his hand once more, slashing the night dress from her body in one swift movement. Her young breasts lay naked and free on her chest, perky and erect in the coldness of the church. His tongue snaked as he bent low to run it across her naked flesh, her muffled cries and struggles resisting his touch. He circled the nipples and hissed in pleasure before sliding his finger down her chest and flat stomach to rest above her waistline. He looked up at her, her eyes closed tightly in protest to his assault. He smiled an animalistic smile before ripping her underwear from her virgin sex. He hissed again and felt his manhood throb in anticipation as her cries became stronger.

With the flick of his hand her legs spread to an almost impossible angle, she cried out in pain as she was forced to reveal herself to him. His eyes roved across her body. He leapt onto the altar between her legs and stood, his hugely erect cock leaking precum onto her naked form. She struggled again, knowing what was going to come but unable to move an inch. He knelt between her legs and used his long tongue to lick her pure untainted flesh, his tongue slipping between her folds and caressing her in a way she had never before experienced, the cries for mercy took on a new tone. Her body was betraying her and he smiled at the thought.

His hands slipped forward and caressed her breasts, his claws leaving scratches above the round fleshy orbs, his tongue still working on her sex, causing her to arch her back and cry out. The pain from the scratches doing nothing but heightening the pleasure of his tongue on her inexperienced cunt. Suddenly, without warning, he plunged forward and sunk his hot huge cock into her tightness, she screamed in pain as he tore her open. He thrust into her as completely as he could, the tight passage clamping down on the massive intruder, his strength beat hers and he plunged into her until his balls slapped against her. Blood leaking down onto the table between their joining.

She continued screaming, the intrusive size of his cock making her almost pass out. The pain was unbearable, tears streamed down her face, she was completely at his mercy.

"You are my bitch now, you filthy cunt whore. You will serve me as my whore whenever I want you. I will take you at any time, anywhere. And you will always be ready for me. Do ya got that cunt?" He thrust into her again to accentuate the point and she nodded in agreement.

His arousal increased with her submissive nod. He had her now. She was his plaything. So why not give her some pleasure instead of just pain. He smiled, knowing that once she felt the pleasure he could give her, she would never question him. Sealing the deal for eternal fuckery.

He slowed his thrusts until her tears slowed down, and stopped, he waited for her to get used to his size inside her, his finger slowly playing over her clit, increasing the pleasure she felt from the fullness of his hard cock inside her. He felt her relax and he slid more of himself into her, her back arched in acceptance of the precious gift he was giving her. Her sobs had all but vanished now, the pleasure she was experiencing was opening her eyes to a whole new self. She wanted him to fill her up, to make her his bitch. She wanted his cock.

His thrusts continued, gathering speed as she became more used to him, she was a whore and he was going to show her what it was like to be treated like one. He slammed into her again and again, filling her up, his finger manipulating her clit, making her scream in ecstasy. His hands returned to her breasts and the scratches he had left there before continued to bleed, the sensations only heightening her arousal.

He suddenly grabbed her by the hips and twisted her around, she landed on her knees and he pulled her back into his body. Her shapely ass slamming against his stomach, his low hanging balls slapping against her. She cried out again and again, each time he slammed his cock into her, assaulting her, raping her. Against her will but completely accepted now.

His claws raked deep welts down her back, drawing blood where they touched, leaving shallow gashes that bled faster and stronger than any normal cuts should. The blood dripped down her sides and onto the table, she didn't seem to care, was more preoccupied with being full of demon cock.

He slapped her ass and sent her rocking forward before grabbing her and pulling her back into him roughly, slamming into her again and again, filling her, all the while the blood dripping down her back and onto the table, he reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head backwards and licking her neck, kissing her, biting her with his needle like teeth, tearing into flesh while she struggled on the end of his solid member, knowing something amazing was coming but not sure what.

He mauled her, savaged her, ravaged her, made her bleed and made her beg for him to allow her to cum. He held it off, knowing it would be better when they came together. And he knew she didn't have long to wait. The familiar feeling was boiling in his balls, screaming to get out. He felt it rising inside him as he thrust into her once more.

"I'm going to cum inside you now, my precious little cunt whore. And when I do you will be mine forever, to fuck, breed and rip apart anytime I want"

"Yes, yes cum in me, let me cum, cum in me..."

She heaved, she wanted it, she craved it, needed it. She was his.

With a beastly cry he released her from his mental control and she tipped over the edge, at the same time demonic cum shot up his cock and into her hot dripping sex. Filling her, pumping into her repeatedly, she screamed in pleasure, the cum burning inside of her, hot and thick. She sobbed in relief as her orgasm abated, she was his bitch, she was his.

She collapsed onto the altar, naked, bloody, ruined. Her blood and the demons cum mingling together, mixing and making pools of pink liquid that run from the altar onto the church floor. Her lover was gone, but she knew he would be back. Couldn't wait for it. Needed it.

She craved his demon cock.