Craving for Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
427 Followers

That night I had a restless sleep. I kept replaying my love making with Neil. I couldn't get the look and feel of his enormous penis out of my mind. Several times I would reach down to touch my wet and swollen pussy. My climaxes helped but I really wanted to feel him inside me again.

June called bright and early the next morning and she suggested I come over as soon as I was dressed and we would do brunch. "I'm anxious to hear all the details so the sooner the better. Mike leaves with his golfing buddies at nine so after that we have the house to ourselves."

I headed to the bathroom with the intention of a quick shower. However once that warm spray hit me and I started to soap up my breasts, a new me took over and my fingers quickly found an eager clit to rub. I felt sexually alive and I gave a mental thank you to my ex for giving me a divorce. I was a totally new woman and I had a man in my life that was a keeper.

When I arrived at June's door, she looked at me and remarked, "You have changed. I can see it all over your face." She grabbed my hand and practically pulled me to the kitchen. After she poured me a cup of coffee, she sat down and said, "I want to hear every detail."

I proceeded to describe everything from when Neil arrived until he went home. After I completed my narration she immediately responded with, "So how big is it?" I made a large O with my hand and then placed my hands several inches apart. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "He is Mr. Big. That's a lot of dick for a small girl like you but something tells me you took it all."

"Yes I did and I enjoyed every part of it. He was slow and gentle and I'll admit it took some effort on my part to relax as this monster was filling my vagina but it didn't take long before I loved the feeling. The second time was even easier and I found myself wanting it more and more."

"Wow, this is definitely a new you. May I offer some assistance in your loving making skills and such?"

"Please do."

"For one, there is a language guys particularly like to use. I'll use the words Mike and I share. We refer to his penis as his dick, or cock, or tool, or rod. He fondles my tits. He fucks my cunt. Some women don't like that word, but it works for us. I informed Mike early on that I have a cunt, but never call me one."

"Good to know; what else?"

"You'll find oral sex to be totally wonderful and extremely gratifying both giving and receiving. At least I hope you will. I know Mike and I certainly do. When he does you all you have to do is just lay there and enjoy. Giving, however, is a different story. The most important thing I can tell you is no teeth. Given his size just take the top of it in your mouth and jack him off with your hands. I hope you love the taste of his cum."

I was shocked at what she just said but then excited at the same time. "Just remember," she continued, "guys really enjoy a good blow job."

"Why is it called a blow job?"

"Good question since you are really sucking on his dick."

"Neil said to experiment and explore so I guess sucking on his cock is a good start. Just saying that out loud felt erotic and I could feel a tingle in my pussy or should I say, cunt."

"Now you're talking. I think Neil is going to be a surprised and happy guy. I'm excited for you too. Of course I want to hear how it goes. This relationship sounds pretty serious since he wants you to bring stuff over."

"I love the way everything is going and I know I'm falling in love with him. I want this to work."

"I want to meet this Adonis. Why don't you both come over for dinner next Friday so Mike and I can pass judgement?"

"I was thinking of the same thing. Your opinion is very important to me. I just know you and Mike will love him too."

With that settled, I headed home to pack a few essential items to leave with Neil. The only person I ever really slept with was my ex. I was actually feeling more excited about spending the night with Neil than nervous. I liked being with him; he truly made me feel loved and adored.

I thought about my sexual awaking. To go from feeling unsure to actually craving for more in a short period of time was mind blowing and a bit shocking. To think that tonight I wanted to experience oral sex for the first time had me giddy. Just thinking about holding his beautiful cock in my hand and taking it in my mouth brought a smile to my face and a burning heat to my cunt. Gosh, I like the way that sounds. I wonder if other women are turned on by the sight of their man's dick. I should ask June.

I headed to the shower with the intention of doing more than just soaping up but before I stepped in the tub I took a good look at my pussy. I especially looked at the pubic hair and decided to do a close trim. I was turned on before I got to the bathroom and after I completed my shaving I was even more so. I stood in front of the mirror and watched myself masturbate which I found very erotic. I wonder what Neil would say if I asked him to watch me masturbate. Then again, I'd like to watch him.

I thought I would surprise Neil by showing up wearing a simple dress and no underwear. Just thinking about his reaction when he discovers that I am sans panties made me so hot that my pussy was throbbing and wet by the time I arrived at his door.

Neil greeted me at the door, took my overnight bag, and then scooped me into his arms. When he ran his hands up my back there was a slight pause when he didn't' feel my bra strap. The smile on his face told me of his pleasure which was further expressed as he pulled me to him and kissed me, first tenderly, and then with more heat. I was so hungry for him; I pushed into him, feeling his cock against me.

He ran his hand up under my dress and groaned my name when he found my hot and wet pussy. His touch was what I craved and as he finger fucked me I tongue fucked his mouth. Finally, he gasped, "Jane, I have to have you", as he backed me against a wall. By the time he released his cock, my pussy was dripping and my whole body was trembling with wanting him. Our fucking was wild and unabashed; nothing mattered but Neil at this moment. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I matched him thrust for thrust until we both came at the same time. We were both panting hard and after a few moments Neil slowly sunk to the floor with his cock still inside me. He held me in his arms as he whispered against my hair "Jane, oh Jane, that was phenomenal."

We stayed there for several minutes, and I savored the wonderful sensation of his cock inside me. I wanted to experience everything sexual with him. When we finally uncoupled, I knelt in front of him and kissed his cock. The taste of our cum was like nothing I had ever experienced yet I found it to be exciting.

I took his balls gently in my hands and licked every inch of his cock clean. I was ready to give him a blow job right then and there but he pulled me up and after kissing me said, "I need to recover before round two. Dinner now and then I'm going to eat your pussy for dessert."

Even though my mind was a little preoccupied, so to speak, his lasagna was very good and I was pretty sure it was homemade. I certainly hope we'll make eating dinner naked by candlelight a frequent occurrence. Something tells me that Neil will find that dress code appealing.

While we were eating, I told Neil about my best friend June and that we were invited for dinner next Friday to meet her and her husband, Mike. He smiled and then laughed. "We are invited for dinner with my folks on Saturday. I wanted them to meet you. I know they are going to love you like I do."

His use of the word 'love' did not go un-noticed. It made my heart sing with joy and even though I was naked, I felt warm all over.

I looked at him, thinking how much I loved him, and how much I wanted him when as if he could read my mind my lover came over and literally picked me up in his arms and kissed me. "I love you Jane." He then proceeded to carry me to his bedroom. I really did feel loved by him. As he laid me on the bed I took his face in my hands, looked him the eyes and said, "I love you Neil."

I watched him move around the room to light several scented candles before he joined me on the bed. I laid there, legs spread, pussy wet with anticipation, as I gazed hungrily at his hard cock. "Jane you are beautiful."

He kissed me and then moved down to kiss my breasts. Each nipple received gentle nibbles and kisses. My excitement grew as he worked his way down to my pussy with his kisses. He circled around it and kissed the insides of my thighs. His kisses were wonderful yet like torture. I wanted to feel him so badly that it was all I could do to keep from pulling his head into my throbbing pussy. He kissed and licked closer to my cunt when finally he ran his tongue up and down the outside of my very wet lips. When he lightly ran his tongue between the slit, I thought I was going to come off the bed. What an incredible and intense sensation.

"Fuck!" I gasped, "I think I'm going to cum!"

Neil placed his tongue deep into my cunt and within a few moments I felt a climax through my entire body. I couldn't believe that orgasms could be so different. The ones I experienced with his cock were mind blowing and yet this was just as good. Neil kept his mouth in my cunt for a while before moving slowly up to my clit. When he touched my clit, it was nirvana all over again, definitely more pleasurable than my fingers and certainly more intense. I climaxed again and Neil moved down to my cunt to enjoy my juices then back to my clit. I don't know how many orgasms I experienced but I do know that this was an activity I wanted a lot of.

I finally had to stop him so I could catch my breath. "That was amazing."

"Like that did you?"

"I can't even think of the words to describe how wonderful it felt."

"I like hearing that. I enjoyed eating your pussy."

"I loved it too. You can do it as often as you want. Now it's my turn."

I took his wonderful cock into my hands and kissed it all over starting with the tip and worked down to his balls. I carefully took each ball into my mouth and just held it there and teased it with my tongue. I swear Neil was purring. I kissed my way back up to the tip and slowly took it in my mouth, being very careful not to let my teeth touch it. Having it in my hands and mouth I was amazed at how hard yet soft it was at the same time. I was able to get the head of his cock in my mouth and I began to move my hands up and down his shaft. Neil was running his fingers through my hair murmuring, "Yes, yes, yes, that's wonderful."

I was happy to hear his words and I knew this was a loving act I wanted to share with my lover as often as I could. I was able to relax my jaw more and I could slide my tongue back and forth on his cock with the same tempo of my hands. As his breathing or should I say panting increased, instinctively so did my pumping. Soon I felt his body tense and with a loud groan I felt his semen pulse through my fingers and into my mouth. I didn't know what to expect but I just kept my mouth locked on his dick and he filled it. When his pulses finally stopped, I swallowed all that he had given me. I looked up and said, "I really enjoyed that." Then I put my mouth on his cock and milked every drop from it.

I kissed his dick from tip to balls again. I loved to feel and taste it. I rubbed the head of his dick across my tits and said, "I like the feel and taste of your cum."

"Well my dear, to quote you, 'you can do that as often as you want.'"

"Aren't we a pair?" I said as I snuggled in his arms.

"I like to think so." After a few moments he said, "I've wanted to ask you about moving in. When is your lease up?"

I sat up and looked at him. Part of me is screaming that this is moving too fast but my gut was saying yes. "In three months. I have to let them know two months from now. What are your thoughts?"

"That we continue to date like we have and at the end of two months if you still feel good about us then you move in with me."

"Can I pick new curtains and paint this bedroom a lighter color, too?"

He laughed then took my face in his hands and kissed me. "Sweetheart you may do anything you want to our home."

I snuggled back in his arms and surprisingly I quickly feel asleep. I woke briefly when Neil pulled the cover over us. I remember reaching down and taking his dick in my hand. I had the most marvelous dream about us. I found the love I'd been missing and desiring.

I woke up around my normal time and Neil was still sleeping soundly but I noticed his dick was hard. I didn't know that was possible but then I'm not much of an authority. I loved the way it felt in my hand and when I ran my fingers up to the top I felt wetness there. I put my finger in my mouth and the taste was familiar. That taste triggered a sudden desire for more. My mouth began to water as I thought about his cum and how wonderful it felt in my mouth. I moved down and began to give him a blow job. This time it was easier getting my mouth around his cock and to take him a bit deeper too. I could really come to like starting my day like this.

I hadn't been at it too long before Neil stirred awake and I heard him moan as he realized this wasn't a dream. "Oh sweetheart, you are wonderful but please let me do you right now."

Neill pulled me up so I could straddle his cock with my cunt. I was wetter than I had first thought and it didn't take long before I had all of him inside. The way he fills me has me panting and as I move up and down he starts rubbing my clit. That put me over the edge within moments. He didn't stop rubbing my clit until I had my second orgasm. I fell into his arms with his hard dick still inside. "Now you can finish what you started."

I slowly climbed off and took his cock wet with my cum in my hand. Starting at the tip I licked it all over down to his wet balls. Once I was satisfied with my cock cleaning, I took him in my mouth and resumed the blow job I had started. I locked my mouth and hands together and began my pumping action. This time I was prepared for his climax and I was eager to make it happen. In the meantime, I was thoroughly enjoying how wonderful it felt in my hands and mouth.

He began to buck his hips with the tempo of my pumping and I could hear his breathing quicken and become shallower. Within moments, I felt him tense and once again I was rewarded with his explosive orgasm. My mouth was soon filled with his cum but I continued to pump until every drop was taken.

"A perfect way to start the day," I said as I licked my lips. "Another in a series of wonderful firsts."

"And for me too."

I gave him a puzzled look. "My ex did not want me to cum in her mouth much less have anything like we did this morning."

"Sounds like we both benefited the most from our divorces. After I met you, I wanted to send my ex a thank you note."

"I felt the same way," he said with a laugh.

We fixed breakfast, naked of course, and talked about what we wanted to do for the week. I was impressed with his organizational skills and we covered everything we needed to do. I was pleasantly surprised that he even wanted to go grocery shopping together.

We quickly settled into the joys of being a couple. We developed our own texting code that conveyed our love and often times a sexual tease. There were long weekends to do the outdoor things we enjoyed like camping, hiking, canoeing, and fishing. We loved our road trips because we could have some sexual play. Bucket seats are not ideal for giving a blow job but with practice I finally was able to bring him to climax. Thank goodness for cruise control. Likewise, Neil loved to reach over and rub my clit and I loved to lick my cum off his fingers.

One day I couldn't find a ring in my jewelry box and that puzzled me because it's not like me to lose something. I continued to look for a few days when I found it in a place in the box I would normally not keep it. I didn't think any more about it but later put two and two together. The following Friday Neil took me to the restaurant where we first met. First he handed me a rose and then an engagement ring.

I truly have the love of my life who has made all my dreams and desires a reality.

mdiver
mdiver
427 Followers
12