Craving for Mr. Klein

Story Info
Introvert student and strict teacher fall for each other.
3.2k words
4.53
42.8k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know the feeling when you know something is about to happen and you have no way of knowing whether it will be good or bad?

Do you also know the feeling when you should pay attention to it and really think about what it could be instead of being a knuckle head and simply ignoring it?

Hello, I'm that knucklehead.

Today, I'm about to walk you through what seems like the best day ever...not.

I had woken up today with a strange feeling at the pit of my stomach, knowing that I shouldn't have come to school today. I have already had a bout of flu and while I have recovered from it, I still should've taken things easy.

Things like avoiding things which make me queasy, such as public speaking, or being around Mr. Klein, my ridiculously gorgeous and completely unapproachable English teacher. Both of those things have happened today and I can still feel my ears turning hot from what happened because of it.

Currently, I'm sitting in the waiting room outside the Principal's office. I'm not the one in trouble. Infact, someone owes me an apology. An apology I am not too keen on accepting, however, because of how petty and embarrassed it is going to make me feel, and infront Mr.Klein, no less.

I had gone on stage thinking that I had this under control, but I should've stopped trusting my trouble radar long ago. It doesn't seem to work well when I need it the most. Five minutes into my speech, I could hear loud cackles and the occasional rude comment from a certain section of the audience. The Craft bitches' gang.

I had tried to ignore it all but it got to me. Stage fright worsened with every passing second and before I knew it, I could recall the feeling of bile rising up my throat. Not wanting to throw up on the podium, I had simply left the stage in a quick sprint to the bathroom.

Only to be called "what a fucking scared bitch" by one of the Crafts in front of the whole school. With all the teachers, the Principal, and the parents of the participants in attendance.

To cut a long story short, I was forced into a declamation contest by my old English teacher, Ms. Finnigan, a few weeks ago despite my unwillingness to participate. She saw potential in me and wanted me to snap out of my stage fright and fear of public speaking. I had no choice in the matter. Any chance of me backing out of it was crushed when Ms.Finnigan decided to transfer to another school and was replaced by, you guessed it, Mr.Klein. Twenty seven year old Mr. Caius Klein, who is as unapproachable, unyielding, scary yet as ridiculously attractive as his name makes him sound.

At 6 feet 5 inches, he towers over most of the seniors in our school, and seems like he belongs more to the sports department than to something as polar opposite as English. Literature, no less.

With a full head of jet black hair that looks slightly messy, it looks like he intentionally styles it that way. He dresses immaculately, all old school with properly fitted waistcoats and sharply tailored trousers - clothes which contour his incredibly well developed physique. His huge chest looks even bigger on the days he decides to wear his jacket inside.

His chiselled jaw is clean shaven and he smells faintly of some expensive cologne that I bet makes every sane female in the room want to catch another whiff of.

But it's not just the sharp dressing, the unapproachable attitude or even the size which seems daunting about him. It is his dedication to teaching which comes forth clearly when he teaches in class. His love for the subject is obvious. He never makes the occasional jokes that most teachers do and I don't think I've ever seen him smile. It is the no-nonsense attitude which makes everyone wary of him.

Especially me, since I'm all nonsense most of the time, atleast for the last eighteen years.

The door to the Principal's office opens and I see Mr. Klein lead Angela Craft out. And straight towards me. We trade a 'sorry' and 'its alright' before I start to head out to go home.

"Vanessa, may I have a word?"

I freeze when I hear him say my name.

"Let me get my things and we'll talk somewhere more private."

The words 'talk' and 'private' make my heart skip a beat.

We walk together down the hall in complete silence in the direction of what seems like our English classroom. It feels strange yet exciting to be walking with him. The cologne hits me with full force. Upon reaching, he gestures at me to get inside and I quietly obey.

"What happened today was not your fault." He finally breaks the silence.

"I know that you did not want to participate. So why didn't you back out?" He asks calmly.

I don't even know what to say. This is the first time he has actually spoken to me directly and I can't just tell him that I didn't back out because he is hot but scary at the same time.

"I thought that this would be a good chance to get over my stage fright."

"That's a good idea...but shouldn't you do that when you're feeling alright? Have you eaten anything after vomiting?"

My ears are turning hot again...

"Uh yes." I mumble, unable to remember if I actually did.

"Like hell you did. C'mon, we'll grab you a bite."

What the hell.

***

An hour later, I find myself sitting next to Mr. Klein in his black BMW. We've spent the last hour eating food from a drive-in and talking about general things. Like school and what I want to do in the future. He is still pretty intimidating to me but not half as much as before.

He doesn't even realise that he is perceived the way he is, and it is adorable. What is most surprising is that he has been the one to carry the conversation forward and break the ice. He even smiled when I told him about my stage fright.

"I really should get going Mr. Klein."

"Are you sure you're feeling better, Vanessa?" His voice suddenly deeper and softer.

I feel my insides churn into a gooey mush at the sound of him saying my name.

"Yes, I do. Thanks for the food. I'll see you in school." I nod curtly as I pop open the car's door to get out.

"It's Caius, Vanessa. And I'll see you in school. Take care."

Needless to say, I won't get much sleep tonight.

***

A month has passed since the public-vomit-and-consolatory-drive-in-(date?)-thing with Mr.Klein.

It does not help that I have grown a considerably huge crush on him. I can't stop thinking about him. In school, I am always looking around to catch a glimpse of him. At home I can't stop looking him up on social media and stabbing myself mentally upon not finding anything.

And it seems like none of the things that brought me to this ever happened.

Not when I saw him the very next day and he pretended like he didn't see me. Or the next week when I passed by him in the hallway and wished him a good day and he did not respond. Or even two days ago when I spent extra time to get ready and asked him a question in class, only to have him respond by saying that we'd take it up the next day, without even looking at me.

A small part of me wanted to march right up to him and demand an answer for this sudden coldness.

But for the most part, I knew that I had no right to do that. Maybe he really is as detached as he appears to be all the time, and the drive-in was just to make me feel better after a bad day.

Sitting in his class, I suddenly realised how stupid I had been to think of this as anything but a simple kindness. I was suddenly thankful that English is the last class of the day because I could not wait to get the hell out of the building.

Just as I passed his desk to go towards the door, he said, "Vanessa, if I may have a word."

Again?

"Look at me."

Surprised, I look up at him and then around us to see if there is anyone else in the room.

"Vanessa."

"Yes, Mr.Klein?"

"Please, call me Caius." He says with a slightly exasperated sigh as he walks towards the door. What is he doing...

And then a clicking sound. He has bolted the door. I stay rooted to the spot as my heart starts to pick up its pace.

"I think I'll stick to Mr.Klein for now." I try to say politely but end up saying with an edge to my voice that says more than I wanted to.

"I deserve that. I'm so sorry, Vanessa." He says, wincing a little. I can't believe he actually looks sorry. And I can't believe that I never noticed how incredibly sexy his mouth is. Up close, he looks unreal.

"I know I shouldn't have been ignoring you like I have. I can't even begin to imagine how disappointing it must've been to you... especially after..."

Especially after what? I try my best not to stare at his sensual mouth and focus on his eyes instead. It doesn't help.

"I have tried to find ways to tell you this, but I can't seem to do that. I would've done this a lot sooner but I don't think it is appropriate..."

He is saying some more things but I can no longer focus. I know I am staring intently at his mouth right now, my eyes occasionally moving over his hair and then down to his neck to his broad chest and shoulders. All I can focus on is the fact that there is a sudden dampness between my legs and if I don't leave this room right now, it won't turn out well.

"Vanessa, please say something." He looks extremely embarassed.

"I-" I don't know what to say because I didn't hear what he said.

"You won't have to have anything to do with me. I won't hold it against you if you press charges...I'll transfer schools if you want and you will never have to see me again. I'm so sorry..."

I can't even begin to imagine how hot it would be to have him kiss me. Pressed against him, his broad chest flush against mine...

"...and I wish I could change how I feel about you, but I can't-"

I don't think twice before I reach up on my toes to kiss him. He is taken by surprise, his arms on his sides for a moment before he realises what is happening and puts them around my waist. I moan in response.

His lips are softer than I could've imagined. I softly suck on his bottom lip and feel one of his hands moving down to cup my ass.

We stay kissing in that position before he breaks the kiss breathlessly, holding me back enough to look at my face clearly.

"You have no idea how long I've imagined doing this to you."

Before I can respond, he picks me up and places me on his desk. I wrap my legs around his waist as I try to free the buttons on his waistcoat. He ducks down to nuzzle my neck and I hear a small sigh escape his lips.

Finding me stuggling to remove his waistcoat, he steps back and does it himself. I take that chance to tackle the bottoms.

"I can't take my eyes off of you when you're in class. Do you have any idea how hard it is to go on teaching when all I want to do is suck on that little pink mouth of yours?" He says gruffly.

I have got to be dreaming. God, please don't wake me up from this dream.

He dips his head down to kiss me again, and this time, our tongues collide, his so much more fierce than mine.

His hands move from my head down to my neck and continue going south until one hand is clutching my waist and the other is cupping a breast. He squeezes it softly and I moan into his mouth.

His thumb grazes over my hardened nipple through my bra and shirt and I can feel myself losing it already.

"Caius. Please."

"What do you want, Vanessa?"

I can't. This is too much. I think I'll explode going at this rate.

He is starting to lift my shirt and I lift my arms to let him take it off.

Now it's me in a just a bra and my jeans on the desk and him towering over me in his briefs, with a bigger than decent shape poking through it.

"I can't breathe when I hear you speak. You have the voice of a siren. Do you have any idea how goddamned sexy you are, all clueless about yourself the whole fucking time?"

I'm completely speechless. How on earth...what did I do to deserve this? All I can manage is, "Caius, I feel the same way about you...I can't believe that you're saying this though..." as I cup his face in my hands, gently stroking his stubble.

"I have no idea what you're saying. All I know is that I've waited a long time to do this-" He pulls the straps of my bra down and reaches behind me to unclasp it. His eyes trail down from my face to my neck and finally settle on my breasts at a painfully slow pace, burning a trail in the process.

He reaches up slowly to caress a breast, weighing it by gently pushing it up while his thumb gently strokes over the little bumps on and around the nipple.

His other hand pushes my thighs apart to settle on my crotch. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and arching my back so he can have more access to my chest.

His hand gently strokes over my denim clad crotch, until he decides to hunt a little deeper. Unbuttoning the jeans, he dips his hand inside my panties to slowly graze over my pubes. I hear a small groan in my ear, and he says,"Perfect."

Unable to restrain myself any longer, I start to grind against his hand stroking my vagina. His middle finger dips between the folds and starts to go south until it reaches the entrance.

Then he parts the folds with two fingers and repeats the motion with his middle finger again and again until I'm panting wantonly, not ashamed in the least.

"I want to hear that beautiful voice, baby. Moan harder for me, Vanessa." He speaks with his head nestled in my neck.

"Oh, Caius, do it already." I moan desperately, no longer able to tolerate the teasing by not fully penetrating me. He chuckles softly as he captures my mouth in a kiss and I finally feel him enter inside.

I use that moment to reach down to his raging erection. A little nervous about doing this for the first time, I try not to think about it too much as I simply put my hand over it. I break the kiss to look up at him and I see his eyes shut, a pained yet turned on look on his face.

He grabs my hand on his crotch, lowers his briefs enough to free his throbbing hard dick and makes my hand surround it with a grip tighter than what I had imagined to do.

Then he starts to move it up and down his length. I can feel a vein protruding along the length of his member and it makes me feel wetter than I already am.

"This is such a turn on." He mutters.

We continue like this for a while, with two of his fingers inside me and me jerking him off with my hand, which he has now let go off to go back to pinching and rolling my nipples.

I feel his breathing getting strained and sharper as he suddenly swears and there is slick warm liquid squirting out of his member in spurts all over my stomach.

He inhales deeply once again before he decides to wreak havoc on my pussy.

He pushes me down on the desk to lie on my back and he pulls my jeans and panties down entirely. Completely naked infront of him, I prop myself up on my elbows as he lowers his head down to my right breast and his mouth engulfs as much of it as he can take. He sucks hard and deep, taking the nipple between his teeth and pulling gently at it and I writhe against him, wordlessly begging for more.

He reciprocates the love to the other breast before he starts to pepper my body with kisses all the way down to my small bush.

I can't even watch. This is too much.

He nuzzles his nose against it, inhaling deeply and I think I will pass out from blushing too hard from the intimacy of this act.

"I love this." He says as his thumb grazes over the bush one more time before he starts to lick my clit.

And the loud groaning begins.

"Louder ,baby, don't worry. No one will hear us."

It's true...the school must be empty by now.

He continues waging war at my pussy, licking and prodding at the entrance hard with his tongue. In a matter of seconds, I can feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead and neck and a warm flush engulfs my whole body.

"Come for me, sugar. Van..."

And I oblige by shuddering hard as I almost scream his name, my hands pulling at his hair and my back arching to bring him closer.

The orgasm lasts for what feels like an eternity and when I finally open my eyes, I see him looking at me with a loving look in his eyes and the ghost of a smile on his lips. The most incredible, sexy smile I have ever seen. And I can't believe that he is looking at me like this when I look like an absolute mess.

"Vanessa." He says as he runs his hand over my forehead to push my hair back from my face. An action so simple yet unbelievably sweet, coming from a man who is always stoic and in control of his emotions.

I sit up to put my arms around his neck and simply look at his face. This beautiful, passionate man that I have standing in front of me, no longer all stoic and unemotional. His unguarded eyes speak volumes about how is feeling right now and I can't help but smile at him.

"What?" He asks, his almost smile turning into a cute grin.

"Where is Mr.Klein and what did you do with my scary English teacher?"

"Scary, huh?" He pulls me closer, my nipples just touching his chest.

"He is unavailable at the moment. You see he is busy with a student who needs some extra attention." He cocks his head to one side, waiting for a response.

"I think the student should show him how thankful she is for all his extra time."

"She should, indeed." He smiles warmly at me one more time before he ducks down to kiss me hard all over again.

***