Craving for Mr. Klein Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always make out publicly with people you want to benice to?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

He throws his head back and sighs loudly.

"Ifthat is how carefully you were watching, did you happen to notice howshe was the one to start it, and not me?" He starts to walk towards me.

"You could've broken the kiss. You didn't have to hold her." I try my best not to sound whiny.

"What, and run away failing my arms yelling 'sexual harassment' while everyone was already watching?" He tries to sound serious but a small amused smile starts to crawl up the corners of his mouth.

Damn it.

I turn away to head into the kitchen. He grabs my wrist, pulling me close.

"Van, I'm sorry. I told you I'm not interested in her and I know you know that I wouldn't lie to you." He looks straight into my eyes and I can't look away.

"Saysomething. Tell me that you understand."

"Ido, but..."

"No. No more of that. I need some answers fromyou now.Who the fuck is Jay Fuller andwhat did he do to you?" He says in a dangerously low tone.

"What? How do you know..." I don't want to talk about this.

"No, Van. Answer me.Jay Fuller. Who is it?"

Reluctant to respond, I try to wriggle out of his hold. He simply tightens his grip and moves his other arm to to hold me in place.

"Did hetouch you? Did he do something? Goddamnit, Vanessa,say someth-"

"He was stalking me. A-and he hit me. Tried to touch me but I hit him-"

"Why didn't youtell me anything?" He yells, his eyes livid with anger.

"Listen, Caius, calm down. I told the police, my dad knows-"

"No nono, Vanessa. It doesn'tmatter. What matters is that he touched you, and hit you, and you didn't sayanything to me. I had to hear about it from some old lady at the party, saying how sorry she felt for you and what a shame it was that someone like this Fuller dude got around to doingthat." His fingers are digging into my arm and I watch him wordlessly, unable to get a word in.

"Care to explainhow you found yourself in that situation?"

***

Half an hour later, we are sitting on a couch facing each other. I have told him everything and his head is in his hands, rubbing his eyes.

"You did this because you thought that somepunk can threaten you with some photograph and you were stupid enough to walk right into his car where he could've doneanything." He says, his head still in his hands.

"But hedidn't. I'mhere, and he is behind bars. I'm fine, Caius, it's over."

"No, no it's not that simple. You got lucky...he did touch you...hehit you. Do you know how that makesme feel?" He finally looks up at me. His eyes are red.

"Caius, I'm sorry, I know I should've talked to you about this. This involved theboth of us and Iknow it was reckless-"

"You put yourself at such risk because you thought I would lose my job. You could've been raped orworse." He doesn't flinch or wince while saying it, his voice ragged and low.

"But Ididn't! And he got what he deserved. And I couldn't just stand back and have charges pinned on you, don't you see? Do you not care what happens if we do this?"Why is he being so difficult?

"What I care about isyou. I can't stand the thought of someone hurting you, let alone touch you like that..." He steals a glance at me and the look in his eyes says what he wouldn't say.

He simply pulls me over to him and crushes his mouth over mine, all rough and fast. His tongue wastes no time to slip inside and meet mine, desperately hunting for it. His hands hold my head and move through my long hair, and settle on the nape of my neck. I put my hands under his shirt, gently stroking the light sprinkling of dark hair which covers his chest and leads down to his happy trail.

I gasp into his mouth as he lifts me up with my legs around his waist, and carries me upstairs to my bedroom.

Slightly breathless, he throws me on my bed and turns around to latch the door shut. I reach out to turn on the bedside lamp and the room is suddenly bathed in a soft yellow light which turns me on more.

Caius takes off his button down shirt and the t-shirt as quickly as possible on his short walk back to the bed. He stands by the bed, his eyes roaming over my body clothed in a little black dress which has ridden up to expose my legs, as he unbuckles his belt and pops open the button on his jeans.

He lowers himself on to me, his hand moving up my leg until it settles right under my ass. I can't keep my eyes off his face. His clean shaven look from a month before has given way to a full beard, well groomed and it makes him look exponentially sexier.

His head dips into my neck, kissing my collarbones as he moves around the area. One of his hands hold him up while the other does its own bit of exploring around my now wet panties.

He places his hand over the wet patch on my crotch and massages it gently. I groan in response.

"I love it when you're greedy." He says gruffly as he nips at my jaw before moving down my neck.

I move my hands through his soft hair which has grown longer since the last time I noticed. It nearly covers his ears and the overall look is so rough and manly that I think I might just come looking at it alone.

"Let's get rid of this dress." He says, his eyes sparkling with greed of his own.

I prop myself up on my elbows to let him sneak his hands behind me to lower the zipper. Within seconds, the dress is on the other side of the room and his head is between my breasts, sucking on my cleavage.

Just when I start to think that I couldn't get more turned on, he starts to grind his hard erection against my cotton-clad vagina. He pulls down the cups of my bra and I feel my face flaming up with embarrassment, still not used to being so exposed in front of anyone, let alone someone likehim.

"Suchfine nipples you have, Miss Manning. It's a pleasure to be the one to feast on them." He looks up at me to wink before he lowers his mouth to engulf the left nipple. He pulls it between his teeth in a strong sucking motion and I can't hold back the loud groan that escapes my lips.

"Yes, please..." I say, my voice sounding ragged and desperate.

His tongue laps over and around it, alternating between soft and hard licks before I find myself reaching up with my hips to meet his pelvis, still grinding against mine.

I love this intense version of my Mr.Klein.

I reach down to stroke his chest, rubbing at his nipples on my way down to the happy trail. Unable to reach down any further, I say, "Take it off."

"Whatever you want, babe." He exhales as he gets up to kneel over me. He pulls down his jeans and underwear all the way down and I stare at the beautiful sight infront of me. His erection, strong and big, is pointing straight at me. I look up at his face, his expression screaming that he wants me to suck at it but what comes out of his mouth surprises me.

"Only if you're ready."

Always,always a gentleman.

I pull him down and roll him over to his back before going down the bed and settling myself between his legs, his member hard and rigid on his stomach.

I run my finger against the vein which protrudes against its length and he hisses in response. Holding it up with a grip as tight as I remembered from our last time, I lower my lips on his glistening head, using my saliva to cover it more. Never had I thought that doing this to someone else would turnme on too. Unable to hold myself back, I use my other hand to run my finger down my slit, which is now slick and wet with my juices.

I look up at him to find his face contorted in an expression which says that he is turned on. Taking that as encouragement, I try and take more of him inside and take it out, only to go back in with some licking and flicking on my tongue at the head and the small slit at the top.

His pubic hair is well groomed and his balls are shaved. I fondle them gently and I am greeted with a groan as a reaction.

"You're doing great, babe."

Now completely sure of the efficacy of my technique, I take him into my mouth completely and feel him hit the back of my throat. I wait carefully for my gag reflex to activate itself (knowing from all that I had read about it) but nothing happens. My mouth widens as I can't stop grinning with his dick still in my mouth and I guess he noticed it too because he grabs my head to hold my hair and pushes me down to take him deeper.

I run my tongue along my favourite vein and his hold on my hair gets tighter and slightly painful, but I don't mind. I wrap my teeth with my lips and very gently, clamp down on his erection midway from his head and he groans loudly.

I move up and down his length, licking, kissing, gently biting and sucking until I hear him say, "No more, I don't want to cum inside your mouth, Van."

He pulls me up to his chest and kisses my mouth sweetly, sucking on one lip at a time.

Rolling me over, he kisses my breasts again, his favourite thing being to suck hard at the nipples while gently tugging at them with his teeth and licking them softly. I'll have hickeys all over my breasts tomorrow.

He moves lower to kiss my belly button, his fingers digging into my ass. He looks into my eyes as he catches the band of my panties with his teeth and uses his hands on the sides to pull them down.

He chuckles softly as he says," You're so cute when you blush like that."

He buries his nose into my mound which is covered with small curly hair and inhales deeply, moving the bridge of his nose up and down against the length of the slit. I feel my cheeks and ears set themselves on fire as I cover my face with both hands, groaning in anticipation.

He parts the folds with his tongue, landing straight on my clit. He flicks it up and down repeatedly whilst holding my hips still because of how hard I'm wriggling against his face.

He dips his tongue south to meet his hand hovering near my entrance. Before I know it, he shoves his middle finger deep and it slides in without resistance, proving how desperate I am.

He stretches me out with another finger before he finally moves up the bed and places himself between my legs, stroking himself at the same time.

"This might hurt a little...I'll try to go slow. Are you sure you want this?" He reaches down to his jeans to grab a condom out of his wallet.

Am I sure? Does he evenknow what he looks like, hovering over me with his gigantic dick in his hands, all ripped and muscular with the sweetest little nipples I see through his light chest hair?

"Caius, fuck me, please.Now."

He bites his lip as he leads his now sheathed erection towards my vagina, just touching the head against my skin. He isteasing me, for fuck's sake.

I grind my pussy against him and he lowers himself to lay it flat down between my slit. He slides it up and down, coating it in my vaginal juices, his eyes heavy lidded as we watch each other. His rhythm gets faster and he swears as he puts the head at the entrance and pushes inside by an inch, then pulls out partially, looking at me for the go ahead. I nod at him and he pushes inside completely.

The groan I then hear, after the many I have heard today, is the most erotic thing I've ever listened to. It is coupled with a sharp pain that shoots deep and hard up my vagina but settles down once he pumps in a couple more times.

"Jesus, Vanessa. How tightare you?" He hisses through his teeth and his lips tighten into a thin straight line. I let myself go completely, no longer conscious about my appearance or response to his moves. All I can feel is how hot, hard and thick his shaft is, and the urgency with which he is ramming it inside me.

We push and pull at each other, our breathing harsh and ragged as he bores his eyes into my mine. They trail down my neck and settle on my breasts, which are bouncing up and down as he pumps into me, his hands on the curves of my waist.

His jaw clenches as he inhales sharply. I feel a hot flush taking over my entire body as I near total satisfaction.

"Van, I'm about to come."

"Yes, baby,please..." I moan desperately, now meeting his thrusts with my own.

"Van..." He groans hard as he lowers himself to kiss my mouth. He moans lightly as I feel a sudden increase in temperature inside my pussy, and continues to thrust.

I feel my orgasm come in waves, digging my fingers into his back as I scream his name.

"Caius. Baby."

He rolls back onto his back, panting and smiling to himself. I can't even move.

Without another word, he pulls me towards him and I lay my head buried in his chest. It is covered in cool sweat which smells like his cologne and pure sex. I fall asleep with my breasts rubbing against his ribs and his hand over my ass.

***

I wake up the next day to the sound of knocking at my door. Rubbing my eyes, I glance around to find Caius gone. I quickly grab my robe and open the door to find Mum standing, holding a glass of water.

"Vanessa. How are you feeling now, honey?"

"I'm a lot better now, Mum. Thanks," I say, taking the water from her. I'd say I'm feelingbetter than better.

"Come eat your breakfast now. Dad and Terry are worried about you." She says, turning away to go back down the stairs.

"I'll be there in five minutes." I say as I shut the door.

Walking to my bathroom, I notice a note on my bedside table. Without even looking at it, I knowexactly what it is going to say.

I brush my teeth and go downstairs to my family. While they ask me about what happened last night and how I am feeling today, all I can think of is how I can't do this to them. Not after the false rumours going around town aboutme having made the move on Jay Fuller. Or how sorry it was have something like this happen to the daughter of a family which is of such high stature in the community. Gossip is gossip, and when it is of this variety, it only attracts bad attention. I cannot evenbegin to imagine justhow ashamed and disappointed my parents would be in me if my relationship with Caius were to ever be out in the open. Not only would he no longer be able to come back to Rosewood ever again, he would never be able to teach again and most probably, go tojail. Regardless of what happened last night, things would not,could not, be the same with Caius,ever again.

And it seems that I am not the only one to have come to this conclusion. In the note that he left me on my bedside table, he said that he believed that he would never be able to feel what he does for me foranyone else ever again. The note mentions that he couldn't tell me how much he loved me because he knew what he was going to do and having said that would've made this impossible.

But what he completely forgot to mention was that he was going to quit his job at the school and leave Rosewood the very next day.

*****

~AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thankyou for reading this. The third part in this series will be the final one. It will be posted soon. ~

12