Craving Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma must move on from her history teacher.
5.2k words
4.23
8.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 6 months since that night in the parking lot with Coach Nichols. It has been haunting me ever since.

Coach Nichols had not made a move since then. He chose to ignore me, as if we never had a moment outside of his car or he had ever supported me. I've started to believe that it really hadn't happened. I was simply overreacting and seeing something that never happened.

After about two months, I stopped trying to see a future for us. I stopped pretending about him. I focused on school instead. After all, it is senior year and graduation is just around the corner.

In the past few months, my parents finally allowed me to start dating. During this time, I started seeing one of the senior boys, Alex Conner. He's 5'11'', blonde, blue eyed, and a catch according to most girls in my class. Of course, I've never forgot about the bet that has been going around the senior class. $200 to the first guy who can fuck Emma Cross. I had no plans for Alex to succeed at this either.

We've been dating for three months and it's becoming clear that he wants to have sex soon. Why does it have to be so soon? I highly doubt he's a virgin, but he knows I am. Why is he trying so hard to take the one thing I have to offer a man so quickly? I mean, we haven't even told each other we love each other yet! I will not sleep with a man whom I do not know loves me. While I must admit, I have developed deep feelings for Alex, he's not showing he has for me. I can't just make myself into a slut just to please him. What would Coach Nichols think if he found out?

Alex is making it pretty obvious he wants to have sex on prom night. He constantly reminds me of this after party that is held every year at Lake Marcus by the seniors.

Here, everyone gets shit faced and starts fucking in the back of each other's pickup trucks. I still haven't had the heart to tell him my parents would never allow for me to go. I figured I would just let my dad tell him when he goes this weekend to ask him if he can take me to prom. My dad had already told me it was fine, even purchased my dress for me. It was a Macy's dress, but still rather nice and something I knew he couldn't afford. He simply wanted Alex to remember who he was and do what a gentleman should do and ask him to take me. Luckily, we're meeting up at Mario's Pizza, not my sad home. Even my parents are embarrassed to have guests over at their house.

Alex bumps my shoulder at the lunch table where I had dozed off into space, "Did you hear me?"

I blink a few times and look at him, "I'm sorry what?"

He scoffs and asks again, "Are you down to come over to my place tomorrow night? we can go out for a swim and I can cook a mean dinner?"

Alex lived out on Lake Marcus and his parents tend to never be home. I knew what he wanted, but I also knew how to stop it from happening even though I hated it. The things you do for love.

I stab my fork into the salad I was supposed to be eating, "Yeah, sure! Go home with you after school?"

"Yeah, that would be great. I need to talk to you about something anyways."

My heart dropped. He was going to break up with me, I knew it. Even though I knew he didn't really care for me, I did care for him. Also, prom was a little more than a week away. He was going to leave me without a date this late in the game?

I gave him a nervous smile and took a bite of my salad, trying not to think about tomorrow night.

**********

"Many of you may recall hearing about the Battle of Thermopylae from the movie 300. However, what if I told you the Battle wasn't just between 300 Spartans and over 10,000 Persians? It was more around 7,000 soldiers in total between various Greek city states." Coach Nichols droned on in World History.

While I have developed a passion for learning about world history, I just couldn't pay attention. Although I had given up on there ever being a thing between us, I still thought about that Saturday night whenever I came to his class. I still recall his fingers holding the back of my neck and his lips tracing my throat. Oh how I wish we could go back to that night and I would have been brave enough to kiss him.

There was a sharp tap bringing me back to my senses. I looked up to see Coach Nichols standing in front of me, his pen tapping on my desk.

"And who was the King of the Spartans who lead the battle at Thermopylae Miss Cross?" he asked in a harsh tone.

I flinched. He had become so cruel towards me. What had I done to change his attitude towards me?

I glared at him, "That would have been Leonidas. Of course there was a second King who remained behind in Sparta to rule during Leonidas's absence in battle."

Coach Nichols just stared at me. He appeared almost offended over the fact I knew the answer without having paid attention. As I said, I rather enjoyed learning world history.

"The Spartans were known for being strong warriors. It is even believed they threw unfit newborns off of a cliff if they did not fit the Spartan standards," he moved on.

I hated him for this.

After another 20 minutes of wallowing in my misery, the bell rang for next period. I began to gather my belongings so I could to head to Honors Calculus.

"Miss Cross, I would like a word with you," I heard Coach Nichols behind me.

I looked towards my fellow classmates who were all heading out the door, hoping at least one was going to lag behind for some odd reason. None did.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and turned to him, "A quick one Coach Nichols, you know how Mr. Matthews is over students coming in late to his class."

"I'll write you a pass," He retorted.

How wonderful, I could only wonder how long he wanted to keep me.

Coach Nichols took a seat at his desk and beckoned for me to sit in front of him. I reluctantly sat in the closest desk near him. I crossed my legs and looked up towards him.

"You wanted a word?"

"I wanted to know how you were doing," Coach Nichols leaned back in his chair, rocking slowly from side to side.

"Why? You surely have stopped showing any care," I knew I should not have been snappy with him, but I could not help it. He pretended to care for so long and then started to treat me like a stranger after that fateful night.

"Have you received a reply in regards to the scholarships you've applied for?" He ignored my response.

I let out a scoff, "Yes, I was offered one of the full rides."

"You don't seem very enthusiastic about it."

"Oh, I am, just not to tell you anymore. You have made it very clear you are not willing to help me if I need it. It is very clear you have chosen to forget about me after that Saturday night outside your car." I stood up while he tried to regain his composure, "Now if you will excuse me, I would much rather not be late for my next class. Again, you know how Mr. Matthews is."

Before Coach Nichols could respond, I was already half way out the door to my next class.

**********

"What do you think?" Alex asked as I took a bite of the grilled salmon he just finished preparing.

It was surprisingly good. Who would have thought one so young would know how to cook? It does make sense when you realize he is home alone most of the time.

"It is really good," I smiled at him, "I love the seasoning."

Alex let out a nervous laugh, "Good."

I was confused, why was he so nervous? I would never have thought Alex, so confident, would be nervous to break up with me. It should be I who was nervous, but I was surprisingly calm.

I swallowed the bite of salmon, "What is you wanted to speak with me about?"

Alex's nervous smile disappeared. He took a deep breath and stood up to come and stand next to me. How cute he was when he felt so awkward. Kneeling down next to me, he took my hand in his nervously.

"There is something I've been meaning to tell you for a bit now but I've not known how to do it," He took another nervous breath, "I love you. I have for awhile."

I choke on air. Did he just say the L word? Did Alex just say he loved me? I felt my heart jump to my throat and butterflies forming in my stomach. For weeks now, I had been hoping he would say those words. A smile began to form on my lips and grew wider.

Alex looked concerned, "Please say something Emma."

"Oh my god, I love you too! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say those words!" I reached down and took his face between my hands and planted a firm kiss on his lips.

He let out a soft moan in relief and quickly took my face in his hands and began to ravage my lips. I was slightly surprised when I felt his lips part mine and his tongue whip between my teeth. We had kissed many times before, but we never french kissed. I'd never done it before and thought the passing of saliva to be gross.

It did not feel gross in these moments, it felt right. I slowly wound my hands through his blonde locks and pulled myself closer to him. His arms groped at my waist and then higher. I let out a gasp on his mouth when his right hand gripped my breast. He had never touched me in such a way before. His grip grew tighter and I let out a soft moan of pain.

He pulled his lips off mine, "You like that?"

I didn't want to answer truthfully. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, but gripping my breast hurt like hell. Without answering, I pressed my lips against his again.

His fingers roamed back to my waist, to the front. His fingers began fumbling with the button on the front of my pants. I panicked. I did not want this, I was not ready for this. Him telling me he loved me one time was not enough to get me to sleep with him. That just made me feel as if he wanted to use me. I brushed his fingers away and pushed him off me.

"What the fuck?" He cried out.

I didn't know what do. I knew pushing him off of me would just piss him off and more than likely cause him to break up with me. So, I had to improvise.

I pressed my index finger against his lips, "shhh."

I lowered my finger from his lip, traced it down the front of his shirt and to the button of his pants. Without breaking eye contact, I stood up from my chair and pushed him into it. Getting down onto my knees, I began to unbutton his pants and pull them down. Through his underwear I could see the large bulge he was hiding. My hand began to rub the front of his under garment, forcing a deep moan out of him.

"Fuck," He rasped, "Put your fucking lips on it."

I had never given a blow job before, but I knew it was the only thing that would keep him from forcing me to lay with him. The things one does for love.

I slowly pulled his underwear down, making his cock bounce out and smack into his stomach. He was rather well endowed I must admit. Carefully, I took his member into my hand and slowly stroked the shaft. He grabbed my hand and placed it exactly where he wanted it and at what speed he wanted it. I stroked up and down by flicking my wrist. He jolted in his chair, pressing his hips into each stroke. His hips began to press faster and faster and I knew it wouldn't be long before he wanted my lips sucking on it.

I bent over slowly and kissed the head, nervous to take it into my mouth. Alex let out a groan and grabbed the back of my hair, pressing me into his stiff cock. My eyes grew wide and through a gasp he forced his cock into my mouth. Fuck he was big and there was no way I could do this without gagging. Apparently though, that is what he wanted me to do. He gripped my hair tighter and forced me to go deeper on his member. It swelled my mouth and began to jab into the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to gasp for air, he wasn't letting up though.

"Fuck," He let out in a deep sigh, "Don't stop."

I reached up and gripped his thighs, hoping he would notice this was torture for me. He didn't seem to care and I couldn't tell him to stop just to disappoint him. He shoved me deeper onto his cock, causing my upper lip to slightly tear and bleed, he was too big for my mouth. I could taste the metallic blood at the same time as his salty cock. I was hoping he would notice, but he didn't. Instead, he pushed faster and began gyrating his hips to slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

My grip grew tighter on his thighs as tears began to role down my face from the constant gagging. Saliva began dripping out of my mouth as I continued to choke on his dick. I wanted it to stop, and based on his more rapid moans I knew it was about to. I felt the head swell in the back of my throat and a hot liquid began shooting in down it. This didn't make me gag surprisingly, probably since it was in the back of my throat. He pumped a handful more times before pulling out.

He sat back in his chair and let out several satisfied moans. I sat on my knees gasping for the air I had desperately needed. I felt warm blood from the cut dripping down across my bottom lip. Alex looked up and seemed disgusted at my condition. Not like he was disgusted with me, but more like he was disgusted with himself.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You just seem so perfect and beautiful I couldn't help it. I forgot how inexperienced you were," He said softly as he took a napkin from the table to dab at my lip.

I smiled at him, "No it's fine. It was kind of nice, knowing someone wanted me so bad he lost control of himself." Saying this instantly made me think of Coach Nichols and that Saturday night. I knew he wanted me so bad, but couldn't act on it.

"God I love you," Alex sighed, kissing the top of my head.

I chuckled and smiled wider for him.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

**********

Coach Nichols wouldn't stop staring at me in class the next day. No, scratch that, he wouldn't stop glaring. What the fuck? I tried to ignore him as I took my exam on the Greco-Persian Wars, but I could feel his eyes baring down on me. Had I done something to anger him?

I had no answer to this question, but I did know I couldn't stand it. I quickly rushed through finishing my short essay response and went to turn in the exam so I could get the hell out of dodge. I placed the exam on his desk and turned to leave.

"What happened to your lip?" He asked quietly.

I didn't answer. He knew what I had been doing, I could tell. I had looked in the mirror that morning and my lips had been swollen, the cut stood out like a sore thumb. He knew I wouldn't have been in a fight, since I got along with pretty much everyone. He knew I was dating Alex and probably overheard several students talking about me going over to his place for dinner yesterday. Hell, the boys were probably trying to push him to fuck me!

"Took band practice a little seriously," I turned and headed to the door before he realized there was no band practice yesterday. It's concert season, we only practice on Monday nights.

**********

"Oh my god, I can't believe how grown you look!" My mom exclaimed as I stepped out of my room fully dressed for prom.

My dad had let me get a floor length chiffon mermaid dress, all black with a white, jeweled sweetheart bust, and a modest train. The train was my favorite part, I looked like a goddess walking down the stairs. My long hair was put in a tight, curly up-do with one long spiral curl cascading over my shoulder. I kept my makeup modest so as not to draw too much unwanted attention at the dance.

"Thank you mom," I beamed as I carefully took my last step down the stairs in my silver pumps. She genuinely looked proud of me in this moment.

"Are we ready?" My dad stopped abruptly in the doorway to stare up at me.

He looked good in one of my grandfather's borrowed black tuxes. As a senior, we walked out to an introduction at prom and all our parents were invited to see us. My mom wore a simple dark green dress.

My dad stood in shock for a few more minutes, I'm guessing because he was surprised at how grown his daughter was now. It only took a moment for him to snap out of it and beckoned for us to rush out to the truck so we could head on our way. Alex was to meet us at the prom venue.

The drive was about 20 minutes and my dad spent the whole time pestering me. I better be safe. No drinking the punch if it was spiked. No grinding. Stay at least arms length away from Alex while slow dancing, etc. My favorite, no staying out past one! I wasn't allowed to go to Lake Marcus for the after party, he already told Alex, but I was allowed to stay out a little later to go get food after the dance and such. Prom got out at 11:30, giving us an hour and a half to go eat some late night Waffle House.

We arrived at the large barn that had been renovated inside for weddings and parties. Almost everyone had arrived. I could see dozens of colorful, flowing, prom gowns and boys looking like penguins posing for pictures. My dad quickly parked and my mom began to panic trying to find her camera.

I quickly climbed out and turned my attention to looking for Alex. Several eyes were on me. Already nice looking Emma Cross was even nicer looking tonight. It didn't help the sweetheart bust acted as a push-up bra. I smiled politely at everyone as I weaved through the gawking attendees until I spotted Alex.

He had his back to me as his mom fussed with his bow-tie. His mom was so beautiful with her long locks of blonde hair and sharp green eyes. She looked up in my direction and smiled wide. Alex saw her attention had become diverted and turned to look where she was looking. His jaw fell open when he spotted me. God how I loved him in that moment as he looked at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

He shoved his mom off of him and quickly headed towards me.

"Hi," I said.

I could have slapped myself. After him saying he loved me and we had shared such an intimate moment with my lips wrapped around his cock, you would think I could have come up with something better than hi.

"Hi," He whispered, at a loss for words. "My god, you look absolutely stunning."

I let out a small laugh and quickly took his arm. I could hear my parents finally approaching behind us as we walked back over to Alex's mom. It took 20 minutes to snap over a hundred photos. There were a dozen photos of Alex putting a white rose corsage on my wrist and I pinning a single white rose on his coat. There were a dozen photos of us holding hands under a tree. There were a dozen photos displaying us standing with our backs to the camera. Then there were a dozen photos of us standing in romantic positions as our parents fussed over the correct way to hold each other.

Needless to say, we were thrilled when the senior sponsor came over to start rounding us seniors up for the senior walk before the dance. Our parents, now teary eyed, quickly rushed into the venue to take seats to await our arrival like they hadn't just been fussing over us for 20 minutes.

Alex twined my fingers with his and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You have no fucking idea what that dress is doing to me."

My cheeks became inflamed as I blushed heavily. I didn't make eye contact with him and I felt butterflies begin to form in my chest. I hope he wasn't planning anything for the hour and a half after prom. One blow job and he seemed to think he was going to get lucky. Sorry buddy, it would take more than a couple I love you to get that lucky.

After an hour of going down the list of each and every senior, the parents finally left and I could do everything my dad told me not to do. Three seniors snuck in a liter of vodka each, no idea how. One whole bottle was dumped into the punch and the other three were past around under tables and dresses. Having never drank a day in my life, it only took three shots for me to feel rather happy.

It only felt right to grind on Alex as much as possible, slowly rubbing my ass across his crotch. I felt him slowly getting hard, but he wouldn't let me pull away for obvious reasons. Don't want everyone in the venue to know he has a hard on! Slow dancing involved my breasts being pressed tightly to his chest and his fingers roaming over my ass. Several were calling out to Alex and egging him on, but for once I didn't care. I was feeling too good.

12