Crazy Adventures of Shannon Hannigan

Story Info
Her first time leads to a curse!
5.9k words
4.22
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Shannon, and I have something of a curse. It all started when I was 18 -- in fact, it was my 18th birthday. I had the brilliant idea of dressing up to look older, and then go to a bar.

It was a Monday night, and the bartender wasn't expecting someone underage to sneak in. They keep an eye out for that on Fridays and Saturdays, sure, but who tries to sneak in on a Monday? I was counting on that!

It worked, I went around back, and avoided the bouncer, and then once inside, I sat at a table with a guy sitting by himself. He was fairly good looking, and had a beer, so I knew he was at least 21. I wasn't looking for him to buy me alcohol; that's not why I was here.

"Hi there," I greeted with a smile.

He grinned at me. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a crappy bar like this?"

I shrugged flirtatiously. "It's my birthday." I didn't specify which one, and refused to answer when he asked. I let him assume I was old enough.

"Well then, let me buy you a drink," he offered.

"You don't have to do that," I replied honestly. I really wasn't here to get drunk. I wanted something else.

"No, I insist."

I nodded reluctantly, and he ordered me a Long Island Iced Tea. I figured it couldn't be too bad since it was an iced tea. The drink made me really giggly and flirty, and I happily accepted a second... or was it a third?

Soon, he was asking if I wanted to talk more back at his place. I was disappointed since I wanted to do more than talk, but I thought, hmm I can always talk him into it. He walked me to his car, and gave me a ride to his place.

Once there, I was embarrassed to realize that I needed to use the bathroom, which was absolutely disgusting! I hovered over the seat, and did my business as quickly as possible. I was tempted to let it air dry because I didn't want to risk touching the toilet paper -- which was stained with brown finger prints, but I decided to remove that portion, and use a clean piece.

As I tried to see my appearance in the mirror, I wondered how to get him to have sex with me. I really can't explain it why this was important to me, but I felt like I was going to die if I didn't have sex as soon as possible!

I had spent far too many nights in bed with only my fingers between my legs! I couldn't remember spending more than 10 minutes in a row without feeling like my body was on fire with a need. I was going to get laid if I had to tie him to his bed and do it all by myself!

I exited the bathroom before the urge to clean it from ceiling to floor completely replaced my desire to seduce the poor guy, and nearly walked into him in his kitchen. I giggled, and apologized for not looking where I was going. He gave me a strange look... It took me a moment, but I realized that he was wondering how to talk me into his bed.

I grinned, and decided to say something completely lame. "Hey... Why don't you show me what your bed looks like?"

He looked utterly relieved, like he was glad that I had brought it up before he looked like a total loser. He smiled, and grabbed my hand. "It's this way."

In his room, I kissed him, and sighed happily as he started to remove my clothes. I was so grateful that my parents thought I was spending the night at a friend's house! I opened his pants, and felt the forbidden anatomy for the first time.

Having removed my shirt and bra, he kissed me -- exploring my mouth with his tongue, and I was in heaven! I stroked and rubbed his shaft eagerly, and he groaned. He pushed me up against the wall, pushed my skirt out of the way, and pulled my panties to the side.

"I can't wait anymore!" He insisted, and started to shove himself inside me. Most girls might have found this painful or a bit abrupt, but not me. I was so ready! I will admit that I did feel a sharp pain for a second, and inhaled a gasp.

He froze, and stared at me in surprise. "Was that? Did I? Are you a virgin?"

"Not anymore, now please keep going," I urged him, biting his neck and kneading his butt with my fingers.

I could tell that he may have done things differently if he had known I was a virgin, but I liked it fine the way things were. He finally decided that it was too late to change our circumstances now, and pulled out slightly to thrust in again. He pounded into me, and I chanted, "Oh yeah." I hadn't meant to say anything, but it felt so damn good!

A few minutes later, he decided that up against the wall was too awkward, and so he sat me on his dresser. After that, he decided that on the bed might be for the best after all. His bed squeaked, and made a horrible racket! It honestly destroyed my concentration, and I longed to tell him to roll me onto the floor.

Then, I heard someone stomp on the floor of the apartment above us, and another person bang on the other side of the wall. They obviously wanted us to be quiet, and that made everything a hundred times better! I started moaning loudly, and my chant changed to "Oh God!"

The bed continued to squeak, and even banged on the wall. I continued to shout out my pleasure, and he decided to join in by moaning and grunting. The neighbors could both be clearly heard screaming, "Will you stop fucking around in there?!"

They gave up when their throats got hoarse, and I wondered if they had called the police. I say that would be an awesome story to tell my friends! 'I'm serious; we pissed off the neighbors, and had the police come tell us to fuck quietly!' I nearly laughed out loud just thinking about it!

Then something strange happened... We had been going at it for about an hour, and I was starting to feel sore. Almost burnt. I hadn't expected that. I wiggled my hand between us, and rubbed myself.

Someone screamed, and I thought the neighbors were yelling at us again, but it turned out to be me. I screamed, and my whole body shook like never before. I shoved my free hand into my mouth in an attempt to stifle to noise, and saw him laugh.

He continued to pound into me until I stopped shaking and screaming, and then informed me, "Glad to be of service! My turn."

I nodded even though he wasn't asking permission. I knew that he could be about to impregnate me, but the risk seemed worth it. He surprised me by pulling out completely, and squirting all over my stomach and breasts.

Ugh! I wasn't sure how I felt about that. The good news was that I wouldn't get pregnant. The bad news was that I was covered in guck!

He saw the ambivalent look on my face, and chuckled. "Don't worry, we can take a shower."

A shower?! In his bathroom? I wasn't entirely sure that it was possible to get clean in that disaster!

Not really having a choice -- especially since I was pretty sure my parents would be able to smell it on me if I didn't wash it off -- we went to the bathroom, and he turned the water on. I was so relieved to see that the inside of the shower was, um, better than the rest of the bathroom. Not by much, mind you, but it should work.

Flirting in the shower was almost more fun than the sex had been! I soon forgot to be disgusted by the scum and the grime, and simply enjoyed the playing and the petting. By the time we were done, I was ready to go get dirty again!

"Hey..." he must have realized that he still didn't know my name, but then decided not to ask in case I had told it to him and he just couldn't remember. I decided he was being sweet by trying not to offend me. It's not like I had asked his either. "Um, there's this thing I heard about, and I wondered how open you are to trying new stuff."

"My first time was with a stranger from a bar, I'd say that I'm pretty open to trying new things," I pointed out.

"Right," he grinned.

I followed him back to his bedroom, and stood in front of him as he sat on the bed. He asked me to suck on him, and I thought, why not? I took him in my mouth, and was grateful that he told me what to do and gave me tips on how to do it better.

"Ok, I'm going to swing this back and forth, and I want you to watch it while you suck, okay?"

I nodded, intrigued. I watched the large gold cross as it swayed back and forth for a few minutes, and wondered what he was trying to do. He finally started to speak.

"You feel relaxed. Your jaw does not hurt, and you understand exactly how to make a guy spill his load. This is easy and enjoyable for you."

I still had my mouth full, so I couldn't say, 'yeah, right!" I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes, and found that the cross still caught my attention. I watched it and everything faded. I realized that he was right; I did find this easy and enjoyable. My mouth and jaw did not hurt, and somehow I knew exactly what to do to make him squirt.

I still wasn't sure if I wanted him to squirt, especially with it in my mouth, but I did know how to make him do it. I pondered what to do. I was having fun, and was in no hurry to finish. I vaguely heard a church bell start to ring the midnight hour.

"You're doing great!" He praised me. "I am going to fill your mouth soon, and I want you to swallow it. After that you will no longer be in a trance."

Don't they all?! I thought sarcastically.

"But, before I do, I am going to ring this bell. Anytime you hear a bell ring, you are going to have an uncontrollable urge to suck a guy off."

I nearly snorted! Right, that's gonna happen! I couldn't wait for him to stop swinging that damn cross and shoot his load already so that I could tell him exactly what I thought of his stupid trick!

He rang the bell like he said he would, and then a moment later, his shaft started pulsating, which tickled my tongue a bit. I licked it curiously to feel how it moved. I completely forgot that he was squirting in my mouth until I swallowed it. I hadn't really planned to do that, but whatever, it was done now.

When he was completely done, I leaned back to look him in the eyes. "What kind of lame crap were you trying to pull? I was already giving you a blowjob; you didn't need to try hypnotizing me into doing it.

"I guess it didn't work, oh well," he shrugged. I shook my head and laughed. It was pretty funny, and I bet he wouldn't try it again.

We heard a bell ring from somewhere else in the apartment. I cocked my head to the side, and gave him a wondering look. He blushed guiltily.

"It's my roommate. He's not very good looking, and we thought we'd try this." He shrugged as if to say, 'can you blame us?'

I sighed. "Fine, I'll give him a blowjob too. No one should have to endure abstinence if they don't want to." I prayed that his roommate was not hideous.

To my relief, he was merely chubby. I thought he looked good, and wondered why they thought he had to resort to tricks. He had an incredulous look on his face like it was Christmas and his birthday all in one.

My lover decided to pretend things had turned out the way they hoped. "It worked! She's totally hot for you now. She heard the bell, and just has to suck you off!"

I chose to play along. I had already agreed to do this, so what did it matter if I let him believe that I was compelled by a bell. I cast him a sultry look.

"Dude! That's awesome!" He tossed aside a blanket covering a naked erection, and I realized that he must have been practically tortured by our earlier loud as hell screwing.

I knelt in front of him, and took him in my mouth. My mind wandered, and I reanalyzed every word that had been spoken while I was supposed to be in a trance. The nerve of that guy! Good thing I actually wanted to do this, or I think I would have bit it off back when he tried to tell me to have an uncontrollable urge to give head every time I heard a bell ring. Men!

As my mind was toiling over the situation these two had tried to create, my mouth was worshiping the chubby guy's hardness. I felt like a professional! You know, like a porn star or something.

I found it very entertaining to watch the expressions on his face, and took it as a challenge to see just how goofy a face I could get him to make. He started gasping and moaning, and I would have grinned if my mouth was free. I licked the drops oozing from him, and knew he would not be able to last much longer.

He grunted like he was in pain, but I knew he couldn't be because he was gushing like crazy. I would have laughed, but I was busy gulping it down. You know, this stuff really isn't as bad as most girls say it is. I bet they just think it is because it's -- well -- basically warm salty goo.

I felt impish, and continued sucking on him until he had completely stopped producing anymore. I sat back to see if he wanted to have sex now. I would do that too if he wanted. I figured it would be horrible of me to work him up, and then just quit.

He flopped onto his back -- he had been sitting on the edge of his bed -- and I was astounded to realize he had passed out! I shook my head, and turned to look behind me. My lover stood there watching with an odd look on his face, like he couldn't decide if he was happy that his friend had finally gotten a girl between his legs, or jealous because he had to share me.

"Shouldn't we help him lay on the bed the right way, and I don't know, cover him up?" I asked.

"Nah, that wasn't covered in the hypnoscript. I think we'll just leave him there. He tosses and turns a lot, and will probably fall off his bed anyway. Even if we did fix how he's laying."

I shrugged, and followed my lover back to his room. I had permission to spend the entire night at my friend's, but this guy might decide to drive me home now. I pushed some of my wildly curly red hair behind my ear nervously.

He stared at me for a moment, probably wondering what to do with me. "Hey, do you want to go home, or stay the night?"

"Stay the night," I grinned.

"Okay, but let's try not to piss the neighbors off this time. It must be going on 2 am!"

I nodded in agreement, and we went back to his room. This time, our sex was slow and quiet. We took our time, and did our best not to let the bed squeak. I had no idea that sex could be this fun!

In the morning, I heard cars honking, and that loud ass church bell clanging. My lover's roommate rang the hand bell he had, and I laughed. I saw my bed mate shake his head as if he too found it funny.

"You've created a monster," I joked.

"I totally did!"

"It's ok, I don't mind blowing him again," I offered.

"If you want, but I'm gonna sleep more."

I kissed his cheek, and walked to the other bedroom. I smiled, and climbed in bed to give him what he wanted. I have to say that the look on his face made it worth it! He looked at me like I was an angel, and that made me feel inexplicably happy.

Later on, I got a ride home, and thanked my lucky stars that my parents were at work. I had told them that I would get a ride to school from my friend -- who had gotten a car for her birthday. Lucky bitch!

I think I grinned the whole week, and wished I had thought to get that guy's name and number. I bet he'd be willing to have sex with me again sometime! Oh well, maybe I'll see him around somewhere.

On Sunday, my parents brought me to church. We went every week, and it bored me. I hid it well though by pretending to pay complete attention while really thinking my own thoughts. My very naughty thoughts!

Service started at 11, and normally concluded at noon. Though frequently the pastor rambled on another 15 minutes or so, and then we all sang. I settled myself as comfortably as possible, and patiently waited for it to be over. If I was lucky, maybe he'd forget what he was saying, and finish early.

I was in the middle of reliving my first screaming orgasm with a guy when the church bell started to gong. I smirked as I remembered what I was "supposed" to do every time I heard a bell ring. Wouldn't that just be hilarious!

I noticed that the guy next to me -- who was probably 18 or 19 -- didn't even bother pretending to pay attention. His head rested on the pew, and he snored lightly. I wanted to laugh, or elbow him to wake him up. If I had to sit through this, then so did he!

My eyes roamed his body, and landed in his lap. I stared at his groin, and grew fascinated when I realized that he was pitching a tent! So, not only was he dozing off during service, but he was also having erotic dreams! It just didn't seem fair!

I reached over and surreptitiously unfastened his pants. I was going to embarrass the hell out of him by leaving his pants hanging open so that when he stood, they'd fall off, and leave him exposed. Maybe next time he'd think twice about falling asleep in church!

After I managed to work his pants open, I placed my hand back in my own lap. He snored slightly louder, and shifted a tiny bit. His erection poked through his boxers, and I stared at it overtly.

Everyone else was paying close attention to the pastor, and therefore not even the person on his other side had noticed that he was hard and ready for all to see. I felt bad for doing this to him, because he was going to get into so much trouble.

The top looked like a mushroom, and I could see blood pulsing inside it. I was dying to know what it tasted like. Just how long would it take him to squirt?

I bent over, and opened my mouth. I licked him, and then sucked on him, happy to have such a beautiful hardness between my teeth. I was having so much fun that I giggled.

I do not remember hearing my parents call out my name in horror. I do not remember the person on the other side of him hitting me on the head to get me to stop. I paid no attention to anything but how to pleasure him, and soon he had a grip on my head and was crying out in ecstasy.

He nearly had a heart attack when he realized that he was still in church, and I nearly died of embarrassment when I realized that the whole church was watching us! What had I been thinking?! I licked my lips, a bit sad that he had cum so quickly, and then slapped a hand over my mouth to cover the grin that I couldn't stop grinning.

My parents rushed me into the pastor's office, and we waited for him to send the congregation home. My mother glared at me. My father fidgeted in agitation.

"What were you thinking?" They demanded at the same time.

I shook my head, and knew that I must look baffled. "I don't know! I just saw it, and I had to know what it tasted like!" I slapped my hand over my mouth again. I did not just say that to my parents!

The pastor finally entered his office, and lectured me on the gravity of my sins. I wondered why no one seemed to be lecturing the guy, but maybe it was because it had been obvious he had been sleeping when I did it. My eyes glazed over as I tried to listen to the lecture, but I think it was obvious that I didn't care one bit.

My parents finally dragged me home, and ordered me to pack. I thought this was a bit extreme, but figured that if I went to my room and waited it out, this would blow over soon enough. I curled up in my bed, and went to sleep.

The next day, my parents both stayed home from work, and I woke to find that my clothes had been packed while I was asleep. I was confused. Were they kicking me out just because I had given some guy a blowjob in church?!

My father was no longer so angry that he yelled, but I could see by the cold determination that he had made his decision and wasn't going to change his mind. "I will not have such a sinful daughter in my house! With as little shame as you have, it's only a matter of time before you find yourself pregnant, and I will not stand by and condone such behavior!"

"You can't just throw me out!" I wailed, seriously afraid now. What was I going to do?

"No..." My father seemed to grow a tiny bit kind. "The best thing is to bring you to the farm."

12