Crazy Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did nothing to stop my dick from hosing gallons of hot jizz across her ass and legs, of course, but I think I've established by now that my brain and my penis are on two very different wavelengths.

"I'm sorry," I muttered as I tried to wipe off her mouth, holding her tight to my chest as she shook and got her wind back. "I just...lost control..." She groaned something unintelligible and I just closed my eyes and tried to think of how I could explain the desperation in me, the need to fuck that I had wrestled down all her life.

"Why...?" She eventually croaked, her hair sliding against my chest as she turned her head up to me.

"Your mouth just felt so good, and getting to touch your pussy...babygirl, I couldn't stop myself! Are you hurt?"

She blinked those wide, wet turquoise eyes up at me; she looked confused and a little disappointed when she spoke. "Why did you stop?"

My train of thought hit a penny on the rails and careened straight into the gutter, throwing my self control to the hungry dogs of my lust. I slid her down to the tub floor and shifted forward onto my knees to kneel over her again; I grabbed my still-cannoning cock, slapped the tip across Cassie's cheek to make her open her mouth, and thrust in with a feral snarl, not stopping until her throat was bulged up good and high. "Like that?" I growled, excited, aggressive, old instincts firing furnace-heat in my chest as I responded to her receptiveness. "Like it when Daddy fucks that tight throat? Keep it up...chug that fucking cum, my little cow!"

She gurgled and grabbed my dick as I force-fed her, tugging on it like she wanted even more, squirming and writhing under me and working her mouth around me. She really was inexperienced, her tongue clumsy and her lips fluttering as they tried to kiss at my shaft, but I didn't care. "Gonna train this mouth to suck-start a jet engine," I groaned as I dumped my load down her gullet, watching as her neck rippled again and again over the massive wads slithering into her belly. I could hear the gurgles and wet sloping sounds as her stomach filled fuller and fuller, and soon, I could see her plump, dimpled belly smoothing and bulging up. It started faintly, but as my orgasm ran on, the swelling continued, her tummy slowly rising over the course of a minute until she was noticeably fuller.

"Fuck," I swore as I stared at her tummy, taking my hand off my throbbing, slowly-draining dick to stroke her smooth, creamy flesh. This...well, this was trouble for me. By far the thing I lusted after most in Cassie's mother was her flexibility; not so much with her joints, but with her cells themselves...the woman could stretch like rubber under the right circumstances. We made frequent use of that particular ability to bloat her up like a balloon, and I found it so sexy that we could spend weeks on end in a cycle of sex, orgasm, inflation, and more sex. I'd get turned on, drain my balls in her, and the sight of her big, swollen belly would have me ready to go again in seconds...we'd only stop when our exhausted brains put us in mild comas. The sex during her bulbous pregnancy with Cassie got so frequent that I spent the last three months of it up her ass; that's not an exaggeration.

If Cassie was just as pliant, and apparently as much a whore for me as her mother had been, then I feared for her future. If she was then I would be too, but even I knew there was more to life than sex. Not a LOT more, but still...

"Daddyyy," Cassie groaned, getting my attention. She'd pulled my cock out of her mouth while I was busy worrying, and was rubbing my drooling tip against her face when I glanced down at her, smearing throatslime and semen across her features. Gorgeous. "You taste soooooo good," she groaned, and I saw ropes of jizz clinging inside her mouth when she spoke, wobbling and melting to be swallowed up or drooled over her chin. "I feel so full...Mom told me that you could do this...it's even better than she said!"

She told Cassie about this? That's...not surprising, I suppose, given how much she'd loved getting inflated...this whole situation still felt strange to me, much as I wanted to embrace it all. I took a deep breath and gently pulled out of her protesting grip to sit back against the tub wall, the brick of soap forgotten on the edge. If we were going to keep making messes, it would be best to just let it happen.

"Sorry about my, uh...outburst," I grunted as I helped Cassie to scoot back into my lap, laying her head on my thigh and resting a cheek against my very gradually softening shaft; the way she nuzzled it made a wad of spunk splatter over her shoulder and across her cleavage as I continued. "I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, I just...got lost in my own head."

Cassie was quiet for a bit, and I couldn't tell if she was lost in thought or just enjoying having her stomach filled too much to answer.

"I...I didn't mind," she eventually murmured, her hands resting on her gently-bulging belly, stroking it softly. "I don't know why, it just...felt nice, when you pushed it in and talked like that...like it was where I belonged."

"...Oh." Surprise! My insane, incestuous daughter happens to feel submissive in bed! Who'da thunk it? "Well...that's good," I answered a little awkwardly. "I'll keep that in mind." Damn right I would, since that goddamn thought-train was running full steam ahead through the gutter and splashing out all kinds of ideas. Cassie with my mark tattooed over her pussy; a collar around her neck; roleplaying harder scenes; spanking her; making her beg; fucking in public, discreetly and blatantly. The water rising over my legs splashed as I shot another wad of jizz across Cassie's breasts, and made me sigh in resignation.

I REALLY should have had sex before now; I was going to paint myself into a corner with my cum one day, that much seemed pretty clear.

"We really need to go to bed," I sighed, letting my head fall back against the tub's edge.

"How?" Cassie asked, looking up at me curiously. "We're still all sticky..."

I nodded and reached up to the panel I'd hit to turn on the water. A flick of a metal switch opened channels in the bath jets that mixed the water with a liquid form of the chemicals in my soap, making the jets spray slick foam over us. I had wanted to savor the intimacy of cleaning Cassie by hand, but it was clear that doing so was just going to make bigger and bigger messes. Hosing off and soaking out the cum covering us both was a bit crude, but it did let me sit back and relax with Cassie in my arms, and that was perfectly fine with me.

She seemed to think so as well, nuzzling close, resting her arms on top of mine as I wrapped mine around her tummy. "Daddy?" She asked as the foam gradually mounded up and filled the tub, dissolving the sperm caked over us both and clearing it off the tub walls.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Are we going to be like this from now on? Are you...going to look for a woman to be with?"

"Not unless you decide to find a man who isn't more than twenty years older than you, babygirl," I chuckled, squeezing her comfortingly. "If you ever decide that you want to move on, fall in love, find a husband your own age, odds are that I won't exactly do the same...most women my age are cunts anyway...but I'll find other outlets for my needs. You won't have to worry about me, and you'll have your own life to live."

She turned her head down and curled a little closer to me, her hands clinging to my arms...possessively? Her mother had been very clear about wanting to be able to fuck whoever she liked...had Cassie inherited my jealousy?

"What if...I don't ever want to be with someone else? What if i just want to be with you, forever?"

"Then that's how long we'll be together," I said, smiling and leaning down, kissing her ear before nibbling on it gently. "You like the thought of being Daddy's girl, just for him to fuck?"

She stiffened at the nibble before leaning back more heavily into me, nodding, biting her plump bottom lip. "Mm-hmm...I just want to be Daddy's..."

"Then I won't look for anyone else," I murmured, squeezing her belly a little tighter and rubbing my hands over the swollen rise where her cum-filled stomach bulged up her skin. "And I'll make sure that I fill your belly every day with my cum...and when you're ready, I'll fill all your other holes, too, until it feels completely alien to go a whole day without swallowing my nut and getting your womb filled up."

She groaned softly and turned her head to press her cheek to my chest, and I lifted a hand up to stroke foam-covered fingers up her throat before cupping her soft cheek. I turned her head up, and she opened her eyes to meet mine, her mouth just a little bit open, breathing quickly and softly. She pushed up to meet me when I leaned down, kissing her, slowly pushing my tongue deep into her mouth and pinning hers down, making it clear that I wanted to eat her and that she would sit still and let me. Her tongue stilled, and I licked into her mouth with slow, warm strokes, sliding along her cheeks and the roof of her mouth, dabbing at the entrance to her throat. I stirred at the cum and saliva mixed at the bottom of her mouth and purposefully spread it from my tongue onto hers; she whimpered at that, and I could imagine her fat pussy gushing as I made her taste the jizz in her mouth.

When I pulled away, a string of saliva connected my tongue to her lips. "Suck it," I murmured very carefully, the string wobbling but not breaking. Cassie's cheeks reddened but she slurped it up, and shuddered once she got it in her mouth and swallowed it.

"Good girl," I murmured, hugging her closer. "You like it when Daddy makes you blush? Makes you do dirty things?" She nodded, cheeks flushing stop-sign red. "It makes your fat little cunt hot and slippery, doesn't it." Another nod and a blush that spread down over her foam-covered breasts. "Daddy likes making you squirm," I rumbled. "It makes me want to do all kinds of things to you...things that will make you scream and cry and squirt like a garden hose." She was squirming by the time I stopped, panting softly, writhing in my lap; my cock was oozing a slushy mix of precum and sperm into the tub, dissolving instantly in the foam.

"I am going to make you," I whispered in her ear, "My cum-swallowing, cock-worshipping, fat-jiggling slut, babygirl. Do you like that?"

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed out, lips curling up in a smile as she arched against me. "I-I want to be your little slut-cow."

"Good girl," I murmured, sliding a hand down her belly, pushing a finger between the warm, wet folds of her pussy and pressing my fingertip to her swollen clit; it felt like a fat, round grape covered by silky flesh, squishing and sliding around my finger as I toyed with it. Cassie squealed and clenched her fat thighs together around my hand, and I felt her gush into the foam around my other fingers. I didn't stop, toying with her little bud, applying just enough pressure to squeeze it without stomping on it, letting her lips shiver and flutter against my hand, my arm loose to move with her as she jerked and shook with each orgasm. I started kissing her again after the tenth one, letting her use her tongue this time to lick into my mouth, pleading moans and whimpers humming against my lips. After the twentieth I slid my free hand over her belly, found the deep dimple of her navel, pushed in and started gently toying with the tender nerve cluster there. She squeaked like a mouse and trembled joyously, and sucked on my tongue in approval as I played with her body.

I eventually stopped, once the foam completely filled the tub. My hand came off her pussy with fingers soaked in Cassie's honey, and I brought it up to her lips after breaking our kiss. "See how you compare," I murmured. She was so loopy from orgasms (I lost count after 42) that she didn't hesitate at all, closing those plump lips around a digit and sucking it hard enough to make me check my fingernail when she pulled off. I tasted one too...mmf. Honey is right; Cassie's juices were sweet and viscous, almost syrupy in both taste and consistency. I knew that I was going to spend many happy hours diving for big, yummy pearls between her big, yummy thighs.

Cassie was just a touch delirious for a few minutes thereafter, so I took the time to clean myself well and make sure that she got scrubbed up, too. She came back to her senses mildly disappointed that she hadn't gotten to consciously see me wash up, but accepted my promise to let her wash me next time. I let her slide away to wash her own hair and face, got my own mug wiped off, and finally switched back to regular water to rinse off, the drain growling loudly as it sucked down all the foam and dissolved semen in the tub.

It was just about 4:30 when we finished, got out and dried off. Sleeping in my bedroom was out of the question, and Cassie refused to go back to her bed alone, so we wound up on the couch. I slept on my back, she slept face-down on top of me, cradling my finally-flaccid cock between her thighs; wise, considering I could have gotten hard again in my sleep and levered her off the couch with it. She was out of it almost the instant she got comfortable; I took a little longer, but eventually I too quieted the demons whispering unhelpfully about the proximity of her snatch to my dong, closed my eyes, and blacked out, our last words for the night echoing softly in my ears.

"I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, babygirl."

12