Crazy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." Her voice waivered a little.

"Right now, since we signed that contract, you're mine. You'll do whatever I say. Right?"

She nodded, and said "yes sir" again. I kept fingering her, slowly.

"That means I can tell you to do whatever I want, and what you want doesn't factor into it. Right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I'm glad that's clear. Now listen. Just because I'm in charge, doesn't mean I'm not interested in what you're feeling, or what you want. I might choose to ignore it, but I still want to know. So tell me. How did you feel about what we did last night?"

Kat looked away, blushing. I was not sure if it was genuine embarrassment, or something else. Either way, she needed to answer me. I gave her a little tug with my finger.

She got the hint. "I...I don't know. Sir."

I frowned. "Kat, right now I am finger-fucking you in a bar. In about a minute, I am going stop, I'm going to take you outside, bend you over, and fuck you wherever I want." She shivered at that, and her pussy clenched just a little around my finger. "I know you liked what I did last night, 'cause you're wearing this slutty dress, trying to get me to do it again. Now's your chance to tell me what you liked about last night. If you tell me, I'll take it into consideration. If you don't, I'll just do whatever the fuck I want. Now. Is there something you want to tell me?"

She closed her eyes, and swallowed. When she opened her eyes, she did not meet my gaze, and she spoke so quietly I could barely hear her over the background noise. "I... I liked you being in charge. Telling me what to do. I didn't think I would." She swallowed again. "And I liked doing it in the elevator. It made me feel like...uh. Um...like a slut."

Another little shiver passed through her as she said the word "slut". Interesting.

"Um. Sir." I liked that she remembered. Even belatedly.

"So, you like feeling like a slut, huh?"

She looked up at me sharply. "Only for you! I mean not...I mean...I like being yours."

I smiled at her. "Well, mine is exactly what you are." I slipped my finger out of her, and held it up to her lips. "Taste it."

She looked a little startled, recovered almost instantly, and sucked my finger into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, making a show of savoring the flavor as I slowly pulled my finger back out. I was quite sure that was entirely for my benefit, but that was fine. "You can put your dress down now."

She lowered her dress, and waited.

"Okay," I said, moving to get up. "Grab your purse, and let's go."

She followed me out of the bar, onto the street. I paused.

"Walk ahead of me." I pointed in the direction I wanted her to go. I wanted to watch her ass as we walked. She started walking where I pointed, a little hesitantly, but she did not protest.

She was holding her hands at her sides like she had in the bar, keeping her dress pinned mostly down. It also made her look awkward and nervous as she walked.

"Kat."

She stopped and turned. "Yes sir?"

"Stop holding your arms like that. Walk normally."

"But my dress will-"

"I know. Are you going to do what I say?"

She hesitated for a moment, then said "Yes sir." She did not seem terribly happy about it, but I was in charge, not her, and I wanted to see that dress flutter around her ass as she walked. I gestured for her to keep going, and she did.

The dress was short enough that as she walked each step fluttered the dress just a little, enough to reveal a glimpse of the bottom curve of her ass. It was tantalizing. With each step, a tiny glimpse of her ass was revealed, just for a flash, one side at a time. The night was not windy, so the dress was never blown up, so it never showed more than a hint with each step. But a hint was plenty. Her ass was gorgeous, and the tantalizing hints of what lay beneath were more exciting than even seeing her naked. It was making me hard, and I had to adjust my pants.

She drew a few other eyes as well. There were not too many people out and about, despite the fact that it was Friday night in a popular area, but the people who were around definitely checked Kat out. A pretty girl, in that short a dress? Yeah, people looked. No one said or did anything though, so I just let it add a little thrill of voyeurism to the evening. I wondered how it was affecting Kat.

"Turn here." It was a tight ally between two buildings, some kind of service access to the back of the buildings. I had taken it once, hoping for a shortcut, but it just turned a corner and dead-ended. The ally was dark, and barely wide enough for a truck to fit through, but it was not any more cluttered or dirty than the sidewalk we were on.

Kat glanced back at me, with a strange mix of apprehension and excitement in her eyes. At least, that's what it looked like to me. Then she headed down the alley, walking a little faster. Eager little minx.

I followed, closer now, and just after she turned the corner I grabbed her by one arm, spun her around, and pushed her back against the brick wall. I pinned her between my body and the wall, pressed myself against her, her breasts pressing into my chest, my right leg between hers, my hard cock pressing against her stomach.

Kat started to say something, but I interrupted her by tilting her chin up with my left hand and kissing her, hard. She resisted for a fraction of a second, then yielded, her lips becoming pliant, opening for my tongue. I slid my hand gently up the line of her jaw, then around the back of her neck, my fingers in her hair, and pulled her harder into the kiss. My right hand slid down her arm, over her hip, and down past the edge of her short dress. I slid it back up and around, caressing the smooth skin of her ass. Then I gripped her ass, pulling her hard against me, pushing my cock into her stomach and pulling her bare pussy against my thigh.

She shivered, and moaned into my mouth. She started moving her hip rhythmically, rubbing her pussy on my jeans.

I ended the kiss, and grinned at her. "Somebody's horny."

"God yes," she said quietly. "Walking like that, with everybody looking at me..." She moaned again, and ground her pussy harder against my thigh.

I raised one eyebrow.

Kat smiled, and said "Sir."

"Good girl." I stepped back then, and put my hands on her shoulders, pressing down just slightly. She figured out what I wanted without me having to say anything, and sank to her knees in front of me.

She fumbled a little with my zipper, and had a hard time getting my hard cock out of the front of my pants, but I just put my hands on my hips and let her work at it. Eventually she succeeded, and made a little satisfied sound. She was staring at my rigid member like it was a work of art or something, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. I was not sure why... she had seen my cock many times before, including just last night.

I would have said something, but just before I did she leaned in and licked it, just the tip, like she wanted to know what it tasted like. She licked me again, a long slow stroke this time, from the base to the tip. Then she slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking me in earnest, both hands stroking the base and her mouth around the head.

Kat had her eyes closed and her brow furrowed, working hard on my cock. It still was not the best blowjob I had ever had, but it was quite good, and better than last night's had been. It felt great, but unless she changed something, there was no way I would cum from it. It seemed like she was actually trying really hard, she just did not have the rhythm quite right. I would have to teach her how to give me a real blowjob at some point, but for now I just relaxed, closed my eyes, and simply enjoyed it.

"That's right," I said, quietly. I had never been all that into dirty talk, but I was betting she was. "Suck it, my dirty little slut. Suck my big cock. Mmm, use that dirty mouth of yours..."

I ran out of things to say. I would have to work on my "talking dirty" skills. Well, enough of that then. I stepped back, pulling out of her mouth with a pop.

"Turn around," I said, harshly. "Show me what's mine."

She flashed me a smile as she stood, slowly, running her hands up her sides, from her hips, across her stomach, and up over her tits. She gave them a quick little squeeze, then lifted her hands in the air, straight over her head. Then she took a step closer to me and spun, slowly, turning her back to me and bending at the waist. She put her hands against the brick wall and arched her back. Doing so raised her ass, and the short dress fell forward, revealing nether regions to me. She spread her legs, just a little, opening her pussy like a pink flower, moist and dripping with nectar. The arch in her back spread her ass cheeks as well, presenting her tiny pink pucker just above it.

I grinned. Yeah, this was why I had signed the contract.

I quickly un-buckled my belt, popped open the button on my jeans, and pushed them down. My cock sprang free, and bounced a little. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her sopping wet pussy. And it was sopping. Kat must really be getting off on this. With one hand I pressed the head of my cock against her entrance and with the other I stroked her perfectly smooth ass. I paused there, savoring the moment.

Kat looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes huge, and bit one corner of her lower lip. "Please, sir," she said, her voice high pitched and innocent. "Please fuck me?"

I knew it was an act, but damn was it a turn on. I grinned fiercely, and thrust into her. She was tight, but well lubricated, so I was able to bury myself to the hilt in one long, hard stroke. Kat moaned, and her head dropped down to hang between her arms, her red curls cascading around her face. I pulled almost all the way out, and thrust into her again, my hands gripping her hips and pulling her back against me.

"Oh god yes," she moaned.

I started fucking her in earnest, my hips slapping hard against her ass. I pulled her hips hard against me with each thrust, the strength of my arms pushing me deeper into her than I could otherwise. As I bottomed out in her with each thrust I could feel the tip of my cock just graze the entrance to her womb. With each thrust, she moaned or grunted, and she sounded like she was enjoying herself, but I was past caring. I was fucking her for all I was worth, focused on my pleasure and ignoring hers. After all, that's what this deal was about, right? Still, I liked that she was enjoying it.

After a minute or so of hard fucking, I noticed her little pink star winking at me. It would clench and relax in time with my thrusts. I decided I would fuck her there, but not tonight. Tonight I wanted to cum in her pussy. Still...

I stuck my right thumb in my mouth, getting it nice and wet, and began to stroke her asshole with it. Her moans got louder, and she pushed her ass back against my thumb a little harder. She liked it. Oh, I was definitely going to fuck her there. But for now, I pressed a little harder...and with a pop, my thumb slipped through the tight ring of muscle and into her ass.

"Oh my god!" she said, and came, hard, her back arching and her head flying back. She moaned, and her ass clenched around my finger and her pussy clenched around my cock. The sensation pushed me over the edge as well.

I pulled my thumb out of her ass, and grabbed her hips instead. I pulled her tight against me, thrusting as deep as I could, and came. I growled like a man possessed, as pleasure washed over me and I unloaded into her, cum exploding out of me in fountains, filling her pussy. I pressed forward, without really meaning to or even realizing, my body forcing me to try to get deeper inside her. Her arms collapsed, and we staggered forward a few steps, my cock still pulsing inside her, until we were pressed up against the brick wall. I crushed her against it, pinning her with my body,

It felt like minutes before I recovered enough to be aware of my surroundings, and when I finally did I realized that I had started thrusting in and out of her again, slowly. It felt good, but I was also aware that we were still in public.

I pulled out of her, carefully. She gave a little sigh as I did. I took a step back, and pulled my pants back up. Kat turned around and looked at me, a satisfied smile on her face. "That was great," she said.

"That was great, what?"

She smiled a little wider. "That was great, sir." She stepped up to me, putting her hands on my chest and smoothing her body against me. "Would you like me to clean you, sir?"

"No," I said, "Not tonight." I liked the eager slut thing she had going, but she was getting a little cocky. I would have to be careful. It was important that I stay in control, and not let her influence me too much. "Right now, you are going to head home, do something you enjoy until it is time for bed." I glanced at my watch. Almost ten. "I want you in bed by eleven thirty. No excuses."

"You're not coming with me?" She said. "Sir?"

"Not tonight. But I'll be there first thing in the morning. I want to see how clean you are keeping your room."

Her eyes widened, just a little, and her face got slightly paler. "Um..."

"I'm in charge," I said firmly. "That means of everything, including the way you keep your house. I remember what it used to be like, and I'm guessing it hasn't gotten any better."

She swallowed hard, looked away, and shook her head. "I don't want you to be mad," she said quietly.

"I won't be. Not this time. But I'll expect better of you in the future."

She nodded.

I grabbed her chin in one hand, gently, and pulled her face up toward me, and kissed her firmly.

"Now," I said. "Off you go." I turned her, so she was facing back out of the alley, and gave her a little push, and then a light slap on the ass. She jumped a little at that, and shot a smile at me over her shoulder as she walked away.

I watched her walk away, enjoying the view.

Tomorrow, the real work would begin.

12