Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01

Story Info
Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.
15.1k words
4.56
1.48M
1.3k

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
773 Followers

"OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT GREAT BIG BLACK COCK!" Jessica screamed as she pumped the big stiff black ten inch dildo into her soaked pussy. Every time she pushed it in all the way she rubbed her clit with her thumb, and wiggled the shaft in a circle to stimulate her G spot. She felt the firm head bounce against her cervix adding to the agonizing stimulation. Her left hand squeezed her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it back and forth, harder and harder, as her crescendo rose.

Jessica's head was propped up on a pillow as she watched the television at the end of the bed between her widespread thighs. She could see her hand driving the dildo in and out of her wet slit. On the TV, a big muscular black man was shoving his large dark cock in and out of a voluptuous blonde's sopping wet cunt. He was fucking her from the rear and his thighs would slam against the woman's round, firm ass making it ripple and jiggle. Jessica could see the ecstasy on the blonde's face. She knew that the real thing would have to feel even better than the rubber penis she was pounding into her own pussy, but her eyes were almost closed as she was still approaching an orgasm with the artificial organ.

"SHOVE THAT COCK ALL THE WAY IN MY PUSSY. I CAN FEEL YOU HIT MY WOMB. OH, YOU'RE SO BIG! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND! OH GOD, HERE I CUM! OH YEA, YEA, YEEEEAAAA!" And the emotional waves that emanated from her cunt shook her whole body. She held the dildo deep in her pussy, wedged against her cervix, as her legs shook, and she squeezed her nipple as tight as she could. "Oh, so good, so goooood! Oh, that felt wonderful! Oh yea, yea, yeeesssss!" as she rolled her nipple and slightly moved the cock in and out. The convulsions reverberated throughout her body and then gradually eased.

Jessica opened her eyes and focused on the television again just in time to see the huge black cock being pulled out of the blonde's pussy. It was covered with the woman's juicy cream and was all wet and glistening. "OH, YES, make her your black cum slut!" The man on the screen continued to stroke his rod with his hand until a massive blast of cum came out of the head onto the woman's ass and back. "Squirt your hot cream all over her!" The next burst went farther up her back towards her shoulders, and then the man pointed his cock down so the next several eruptions covered her ass cheeks, the tops of her thighs and her pussy.

"Look at all that cum! It's coating her ass. Oh god, wouldn't that feel great to have that all over my butt. It looks so good! I'd love to lick and eat it off her ass!"

Every time Jessica brought herself off to the porn on her TV, she was growing more and more depraved. She had not always been this nasty, and most of these ideas would have disgusted her not too long ago. It had all started as she had been sitting at a bar with her girl friend Grace one Friday happy hour. They were talking about work, life, husbands, and several glasses of wine later, men and sex. Grace was divorced, and had quite a lively social life, at least, according to her. Jessica had been married for seven years. She was raised in a small town, and her parents had instilled very conservative values. At college, she had learned to party a little more, but outside of petting, and mutual masturbation, her sex life had been pretty calm. She had met Jim when she was a sophomore, and he was in his last year of an MBA program, so he was six years older than Jessica. Her parents had insisted that she graduate from college before she could get married, so at the age of twenty-two, she and Jim had finally gotten married. In line with her upbringing, she had saved her virginity for marriage, and on her wedding night, she had the first experience with a man's prick inside of her. It was good, but certainly not the rapture that she had read about in romance novels and magazines, or that some of her college friends had bragged about.

As her marriage to Jim continued, the sex became very routine: petting, missionary position, and then he would fall asleep. She always seemed to want more, and she learned she would have to bring herself off in bed after he was asleep, or go into the bathroom to have her orgasm in private. Jim had never made her climax while making love to her. And, since Jim was very conservative too, there were never any variations to the "vanilla" sex in their marriage.

Grace would describe to Jessica, sexual escapades with men, both before, during and after her marriages, that she said would make her see stars. She described sexual positions that Jessica had never heard about. Jessica knew about blowing a man, but that had always seemed disgusting. She couldn't believe it when Grace described men eating her pussy, fucking her from behind, playing with her anus, tying her to the bed, and cumming on her body. However, the more Grace revealed, the more interested Jessica became. Her curiosity was certainly piqued and some of the descriptions would cause her to feel a little tingle between her legs.

When Jessica complained, during their conversation, of a lack of sexual excitement in her marriage, Grace had some suggestions. First, she asked Jessica, how big Jim's cock was. When Jessica said she could only just see the head when she had her hand on it, Grace just shook her head. "Maybe, you need a bigger cock to satisfy you." Jessica asked, "Wouldn't it hurt?" Grace said, "It might at first, but you'll get used to it. The more you get stretched, the better it will feel. And a big one will definitely reach areas that Jim can't. When it rubs on your clit, and against your G spot, and bangs into your cervix, it'll help give you a roaring climax."

"But, where can I get a bigger cock? I can't cheat on Jim with another man," retorted Jessica. Grace suggested, "Have you ever played with a dildo?" Jessica gasped and shook her head. She had only played with herself using her fingers. She had heard and seen pictures of dildos, and some of her friends at college enjoyed them and had showed them to her, but she had never used one.

Saturday night, Jim rolled over in bed, teased Jessica's nipple for a short time, rubbed his finger up and down her slit until it was moist, swung his leg over her prone body, and shoving his cock in her pussy, pumped in and out and squirted his semen into her after about thirty seconds. "Oh God, that was great!" he exclaimed and he rolled off her and started snoring. Jessica had barely started to warm up, but now she had been left with a burning unsatisfied need her pussy. As the snores got louder, she slowly shoved her index finger into her moist cunt, worked it in and out, and rubbing her thumb on her clit, brought herself to a climax. Not a great one, but better than nothing. As she fell asleep, she thought maybe I should get a toy.

The next week at work, she asked Grace, where one would go to get a dildo, and how big it should be. She had to work up her courage to go to the area of town where she would find an adult store, but she finally did. She felt very conspicuous as the only woman in the store, and the other customers looking her up and down, and trying to figure out what the possibilities were if they approached her. She finally bought a ten inch rubber black dildo that the clerk had suggested. The young clerk had tried to sell her some oils, and some DVD's, and had talked to her as he leered up and down her body. She just hurried out of the store after paying for the merchandise, and away from the area.

At home, with her husband working late, she decided to look at her purchase. It sure looked real, with a large flared head, and veins, except for the size and the color. It was so much bigger than Jim's in length and diameter, but it felt real, with a little spongy give, but very rigid. She brought it up to her mouth and kissed it. She'd never kissed a cock before. That felt so naughty but so good, so she licked it across the head. She was enjoying the depravity of what had previously been unthinkable actions. And then she took a big lick of what would be the underside of the cock, all the way up to the ridge at the head. Now she really felt really wicked as she made a big oval with her mouth, and barely got her lips over the rim of the head. With that accomplished, she gently pushed it in until her mouth was filled, and she rubbed her tongue side to side against the veins and ridge.

She pulled it out to catch her breath. And then repeatedly keep pushing it in again and again, flicking it with her tongue, until she was pushing against the back of her throat. Then she gagged, and yanked it out of her mouth. After, calming down, she started again. This time she went slower until she got to the same point where she touched the back of her throat and then pulled it back. As she did this again and again, she found that she could keep it there a little longer each time. Then she found she was able to push it a little further down her throat. She started to play a game to see how much she could put in her mouth. The presence of the rubber phallus and her desire made her salivate excessively and she was drooling down her chin.

Jessica pulled the big black prick out of her mouth and looked at the wet glistening head. She then pushed it into the cleavage formed by her 38D breasts in her thin silk bra. The saliva lubricated the head as it wiped against the sides of her firm mounds. Pulling the bra cup down over her left breast, she then ran it around the edge of her areola, and then rubbed the flared cock head across her hardened nipple.This really might be a fun toy she thought. Jessica could feel sensations in her pussy, and wet juices seeping into her thong, and she wondered what kind of vibrations the real thing would generate.

Dropping the dildo on her bed, Jessica pulled her blouse off, unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, and let it drop to the floor. She lay down on the bed and placed her feet flat on the bedspread and wide apart. This parted her thighs and exposed the black lace covering her pussy. Picking up the dark cock, she rubbed the wet head up and down her soft inner legs above her stocking tops. A man had never done such a thing to her with a real cock. She was unsure where the idea came from, but it felt good, and nasty. Jessica kept bringing the rigid shaft closer to the crotch of her drenched pants. She reached around behind her right leg and started to rub the firm head up and down her panty covered slit. She could feel it parting her wet sensitive labia. Using her left index finger, she hooked the panties and pulled the wet material out of the way, and continued to rub the phallus against her bare pussy lips. The rounded head felt so wide against her responsive opening, especially compared to the head of her husband's cock. The ridge of the head pushed against her swollen clit making her release a moan.

Tipping the head of the cock to the back of her slit, she started to gently pulse it against her pussy hole.Oh god, it feels so big compared to Jim's penis. How can it go into my pussy? she thought. With a little more pressure and the slickness of her wet pussy, the head seemed to be going a little deeper each time she pushed.Oh, my God! It's stretching my lips more and more! Then, she felt the edge of the crown slip past the entrance ring as if were sucked inside. It stretched her opening three times wider than it had ever been expanded before. Sparks were flying away from her pussy to all regions of her body. As she pumped it in and out, she could feel it pulling on her clit, escalating her pleasure. The gratification made her push it harder and harder, and faster and faster. Her breathing became shallower. Jessica was going wild. Her back arched off the bed as if she was trying to take more of the pleasure rod inside. "UUUmmmmmm! OOOOOOwwwwww!" Juice splashed out of her flooded slit, over the black shaft, the inside of her thighs and her hand. Jessica rolled her head from side to side, and pinched her nipple harder. And then she detonated.

"Jeeeezzzz, OH Gaaawwwwdddd!" Her hips flew up off the mattress; her body trembled all over, and electric shocks went everywhere. She went on and on until she finally collapsed on the bed with the dildo being held firmly upright in her cunt. She had never experienced anything close to this climax before. She looked down and saw 4 inches of the black cock still protruding from her.How could anyone take the whole thing? she thought.But, if it makes it even better, God knows, I'll try. Jessica felt remorse, because she knew that mentally she had been brought off by a cock that was not her husband's. Nevertheless, because of the way her body had felt during her orgasm, she did not dwell on that thought very long.

Over the next several days, Jessica hungrily brought her self off time after time. But she never needed more than six or seven inches of the big black rubber cock to have those wonderful explosions. She was already playing with areas of her womb that had never been aroused before.Would it be even better if she had the whole thing up her pussy!

The next week, over the phone, after she had related her experiences, Jessica asked Grace that very question. "Men aren't really that big, are they?" Grace told her, "Sure they are. I've had several men that large. And boy do they make you fly. If you don't believe me, go buy a porn flick. You'll really see some big monsters. The biggest one I've ever had was a young black kid. Boy, could he stay hard! That was the most exhausting weekend I've ever had!" Jessica wondered about the morality of her friend, multiple partners, and races and who knew what else, but Grace sounded so elated about each experience, so maybe it was possible to have that kind of satisfaction.

Jessica was reluctant to go back to the adult store, but she really wanted to see if a real penis could be that huge. The dildo was so much bigger than Jim's cock that she couldn't envision it. The same young clerk as last time greeted her with a giant smile of his white teeth against his dark black skin as he recognized her. Jessica remembered what Grace had said about her biggest cock being a young black man, and felt a shiver run through her body. He gladly directed her to the DVD's. She couldn't get over how many there were. She finally selected one entitled "Big Cocks for Horny Housewives," which she thought was appropriate to her situation. After she had paid and was leaving, the clerk smirked, "Have fun honey. Gimmie a call if ya need some help!" His comment made Jessica think about Grace and her young man, and she felt her pussy moisten.

When she took the movie home and watched it, Jessica was at first taken aback with the lack of a plot and the rapid progression to blatant sex, but as she continued to watch the action she started to have tingling feelings in her nipples and between her legs. Then she started rubbing her sensitive areas through her clothes. She was astonished that all the men were at least as big as her toy. And that all the women were in such ecstasy as these giant cocks were embedded into their mouths and pussies. Subsequently, Jessica started to watch the movies in her bedroom, lying nude on the bed, playing with her body, stroking, rubbing, pinching and poking. She became more adventurous and started using the dildo to try and duplicate the pleasure of the actresses on the screen. She started to pretend that she was the woman on the television at that moment giving the blow job, or being screwed. Jessica mimicked the performers by doing with her dildo whatever the actress did with the man's cock in the show. She found that her excitement would build with that of the actors and she would climax at the same time as the women on the TV.

One particular story was Jessica's favorite. A big muscular black male house painter was outside the master bedroom on a ladder. He could see the "housewife" on the bed, with her robe open, grabbing her tit in one hand and plunging a big black dildo in and out between her legs. Jessica identified with the woman's use of the black dildo, and her own craving for the real thing. When the actress cried out the name of the painter as she climaxed, he descended the ladder, stripped off his clothes in her bedroom, and showed her what getting screwed by the real thing was like. The contrast of the dark black skin with the white blonde actress infatuated her, because it felt so forbidden and depraved. She was fascinated with the actor's big black cock in the actress' mouth and pussy. Jessica would repeatedly watch this episode while bringing herself off. She went back to the video store to get more discs, most of them about black men with white women acting as housewives. This time at the store, she even checked out the crotch of the young clerk. He clearly had a roll in his pants larger than her dildo and he noticed her checking it out. "You come back again. I'd be happy to give you a live show," he smiled as she left the store.That's a hot horny one, he thought.

Jessica would bring herself off to the DVD's at least once a day, in the morning after Jim had left, and before she got dressed to go to work, or in the afternoon before her husband got home, or in the evening if he was working late. While it was good, and made her get off, she would wonder more and more about the real thing would feel like. She would fantasize about black cocks during the day at work, driving, walking in the mall, and she was even dreaming about them, and would wake up with wet panties in the morning. She was checking out men's crotches all the time wherever she was, especially the black men, and trying to see if she could determine how big their equipment was.

She became determined that she had to have the real thing, and decided that she was going to find a "big cock," preferably a black one. She devised that she would get Jim to take her out to dinner, and then they would go to a club. There they could dance, and since Jim really didn't like dancing, she could dance possibly dance with some other men. "Who knows?" she thought.

She made dinner reservations for a Friday night at a fancy restaurant downtown, told Jim that she really wanted to go out, and knew if she got him downtown, she could talk him into going to a club afterwards. Jim always liked to go to a club where he could watch all the action between the men and the hot women.

Friday afternoon, she came home early, took a leisurely bath, and shaved her body smooth. Several months ago, she had begun shaving all her genital hair off, after she had seen that all the actresses in the movies did. It had instantly made her feel sexier, and she really liked the feel of the smooth skin when she played with herself. She carefully styled her short blonde hair and put on her make-up, a little more than usual. Her lips were covered in a brilliant pink, which matched her finger and toe nails. She chose a black sheer half-bra that just supported her plump round 38 D breasts. They did not really need support, but she always felt sexier in nice lingerie. The bra did not cover her nipples, so she knew they would show through the material of her dress. She put on a matching sheer garter belt, and then dark smoky seamed stockings.

She twisted to look in a mirror to check to make sure the seams were straight in the back as she connected the lacy tops to the suspenders, and admired at how sensual it made her ass look. She slipped a black thong that matched her bra up her long legs. She could sense her cunt was already damp as she pulled the strap into the crease of her butt. Four inch black heels with ankle straps completed her preparation before putting on her dress. She had decided to wear a turquoise dress that complemented her sun-colored skin. The soft material was arranged straight across her bust, but showed most of the tops of her breasts and her deep cleavage. It was held up by spaghetti straps, and the skirt stopped just short of her knees. The thin silky material draped closely to her body so all the wonderful curves and subtleties of her body were revealed.

drdick694u
drdick694u
773 Followers