Crazy from the Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son turn up the heat!
5.3k words
4.51
128.8k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

All people are over 18. This is a story of two simple souls set in an early seventies setting. To follow along, please read the first part and if you have, then please enjoy the second. I have a third and plan to continue after that. I have a few changes to make in another story where mom helps the lead character and his girl friend enjoy sex as the young girl keeps her virginity until marriage. These stories are part of my caricature development study for a book I want to write and my girlfriend says they are, "Too good, to let go to waste!" (I was going to delete them.) so ENJOY!

Let us now rejoin the story in progress.


When I awake the first thing to register is the aroma of mom's special meatloaf. I lay there thinking how good it is when I suddenly remember what happened before my nap and why my pants are around my feet. I know she is happy because she hates making meatloaf; my favorite meal out of everything she cooks.

How will I ever go down and face her after what just happened between us. Seeing mom naked and shooting my cum all over her and in her mouth even is a real game changer. She got what she wanted so maybe that is the end of it.

I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to pee. After flushing the toilet, I turn on the shower and climb right inside after taking off my shirt. The water felt good and I was soon dressed and ready to go down stairs and face mom. Will she want to talk about it or just let it pass into the realm of forgotten memories?

As I walk through the door to the kitchen mom says, "Hi baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yes mom, it smells like you made meatloaf. Do you need any help setting the table?" I ask looking at her over the empty table.

"Sure Ben, you're such a good helper for your mom. I am glad you did not move to the city with your dad. I don't know what I would do without your help," she says as she opens the oven door. When she bends down to look how things are doing in there I notice her ass as if I have never seen it in my life.

'Why am I looking at her ass like I would Lori's?' I think as I look away and move to the cupboard to get some plates. "Dad never asked if I wanted to live in the new house." I tell her as I move to lay them on the table. As I walk towards the drawer with the silverware I add, "not that I wanted too, it's just that he didn't seam to care if I wanted to go or not and if I call him he makes some excuse to hurry and get off the phone.

As I place the silverware on the table and make my way to the cupboard for some glasses she says, "Kim and Carl have always been his favorites Ben. Some times I thought he loved them more than me, his own wife."

As I arrange the items on the table mom drains the potatoes in the sink and says, "You and I never did anything to that man and it seams he has rejected us both. I gave him three children and the best years of my life. I cleaned this house, washed his clothes, and fed him his meals with not a single bit of trouble and as soon as he could, he dumps me and finds himself a new trophy wife and moves away to the city.

Kim and Carl got everything they needed from me and now they never even call to say hello or anything. When I call the house, I get some old woman who tells me 'no body home here. I just clean. You want to leave message' a lot of good that does because I never get a return call from any of them."

As I watch my mom mashing the potatoes with a hand masher, I tell her, "It has been just the two of us since they moved out mom and we are doing just fine with out them. I can sleep just fine knowing that they are the ones who left us. We try to make a connection and they don't even try so fuck them all!"

"BEN COLTON, I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FAMILY LIKE THAT IN THIS HOUSE; DO YOU HEAR ME?" She yells and the sudden change of atmosphere startles me. Then she half mumbles, "even if I do feel the same way."

We never make eye contact and just make small talk as we sit enjoying dinner. At one point, mom catches me looking at her tits and I quickly look away. Thinking of how beautiful she looks naked, takes me away to the land of daydreams.

"Hello Ben, earth calling Ben, come in Ben, do you read me?" brings me back to earth and when I look back at my plate she says, "Eat up before it gets cold. What has got you so distracted Ben. Care to let me in on it?"

"It's nothing," I say as I take the last bite of meatloaf.

"Nothing, it sure didn't look like you had nothing on your mind when I tried to get your attention just now," she says, reaching for her glass of milk with a big grin on her face.

"You know what I was thinking about mom so why don't we just get it out of the shadows and have a look at it" I calmly tell her making full eye contact and holding the stare.

"Okay Ben, what is on your mind this evening?" She asks piling her dishes together.

As she gets up from the table breaking our eye contact I answer, "its like things will never be the same after what happened today mom and, I don't know if I can make the change with out driving myself crazy. Every time I look at you I try to imagine you naked again and it feels like I'm going to get in some kind of trouble for having these thoughts about you."

As she rinses her plate in the sink she says, "Ben, I know you're going to have thoughts like that about me now that we have crossed that line and its okay with me. I can't look at you with out thinking about you shooting cum all over me and just so you know, I think it tastes wonderful even after it has cooled off."

I just sat there staring at the nearly empty plate in front of me with her words ringing in my ears. She must have scooped up the semen from her tits and tasted it too; what have I gotten myself into here?

I get a fork full of mash potatoes and realize they are cold as they enter my mouth and I put down the fork; pushing the plate back. Mom walks over and takes it to the sink after scraping it off over the trashcan. I cup my hands and drop my face into them.

Mom walks over and places her hand on my shoulder, "Ben, what happened today is something we are both going to have to deal with. It may not have been the best choice we ever made but we did make it and now we'll have to live with it."

"I know that mom but I never thought I would catch myself looking at your ass like I did when you were looking at the meatloaf in the oven earlier. Then you caught me when I was looking at your tits and instead of feeling guilty about it I started daydreaming about how beautiful you looked when you walked into my room naked. I'm not supposed to have these kinds of daydreams and I don't know if I'll ever get used to them."

"I know that Ben and I am so truly sorry I did that but I was desperate; can you at least forgive me for it?" She says as she pulls the chair next to me out and sits down in it.

"Yes mom, I forgive you but what happens now? Do I move out so I can avoid these thoughts and feelings or do we just avoid each other till they become a distant memory? How do we get past this?" I ask as I lift and turn in my seat to look at her.

"Well Ben, I think we need to get comfortable with what happened or we'll never get past it. You and I are adults and as adults, we deal with things that are somewhat uncomfortable at times. You are correct in feeling that we shouldn't have to have visions of each other naked and doing what we did but, we do and can either act like cowards running into hiding or we can stand up to them face to face and overcome them."

"How do we stand up and face them mom, huh? What should we do, sit, and watch each other play with ourselves until it becomes comfortable?" Then I get up, walk to the living room, and turn on the TV and sit on the far end of the couch.

Mom comes in and sits in the chair next to the table on my end of the couch as a commercial for some head Dr. comes on the TV and I point at the screen and say, "maybe I should ask him what I should do mom. He does know how to handle strange problems like this!"

"Do you really think that's the way to work this out Ben? Putting it out there so the whole world and all our friends know what we did. Lori would probably never talk to you again as well as all your friends would. Every one at Jack's would drive me out of town. We would have to sell this place and move so far away that no one would recognize us. Maybe your first idea is not so bad Ben."

I realize nothing good is on and get up to turn the TV back off while turning towards mom to ask, "What first idea was that mom, making you a DVD so things wouldn't get so messed up or watching each other play with ourselves till its just another part of life?"

"The second one Ben, like the saying goes, fight fire with fire," she says as she nervously picks a piece of lint off the arm of her chair.

"Are you serious mom, like do it every day till its no big deal?"

"Yes Ben, that's exactly what I'm saying. This is new for you and its got you riled up so maybe getting used to it will calm you down enough so we can get passed it," she says getting up and going back out to the kitchen. I hear the fridge open and close before she walks back into the room.

She walks up to me, holds out a beer, and says, "Here, maybe this will help you for now."

I take the can and look at her with a questioning look on my face. Mom sits down in her chair and says, "Go ahead Ben. I know you know what to do with that can. You're old enough to drink it in this house if I say its okay and tonight I think its fine."

I open the can and take a large swill from it nearly emptying the can. After a few moments of silence, I raise the can and empty it. Mom holds her yet unopened can out to me and I walk towards the kitchen. I open the door on the fridge, pull out a six-pack, and sit down at the table with it.

As I open the can, mom walks in and sits across from me asking, "How's the beer working out for you. Are you feeling any better yet?"

"Too soon to tell, ask me again after I drink a few more, I should have an answer for you by then" I raise the can and kill it in one hardy swill before opening another one.

I sit looking at mom as she lifts her can and takes a swig. For the next hour, we sit in silence matching can for can and nervously fidgeting. I do not know if it is the beer or what but the more I think about it the better it sounds so I say, "Okay, let's just do it then and hope for the best."

Mom looks at me and asks, "Would you like to play cards or something baby."

"Play cards?" The question is not what I expected yet it is something to take my mind off what is going on.

"Sure Ben, it'll be more fun than sitting here watching each other get drunk all night."

"Okay, let's play cards" I say as I look at the clock to see that it's only 7:00 before adding "you get the cards out and I'll go feed the chickens and make sure there good for the night. They're probably wondering what happened and starting to peck at each other by now."

"Alright Ben, you go do chores and I'll be here when you get back," she says as she gets up and starts collecting our empty cans.

I walk out the back door and the heat feels like a heavy weight has fallen on me. As I make my way to the coop, I can feel the beers effect on me that I had not really noticed before. After feeding all the chickens and cleaning up some, I walk back to the house.

Entering the kitchen, I see mom sitting at the table shuffling cards and she says, "I got you a cold beer from the fridge, the one you had open felt kind of warm to me."

"I think I've had plenty of beer for one night," I say as I pick it up and exchange it for a can of soda in the refrigerator and sitting down across the table from mom.

She sets the cards on the table for me to cut and asks, "What should we play Ben, strip poker?"

"Gee mom, if you want to get naked so we can watch each other play with ourselves you should have just asked."

"Well since you put it that way Ben. Would you like to get naked and watch each other play with our selves for a while?" She asks with a big grin on her face and a laugh in her voice.

I reach down and start unbuckling my belt when she says, "not in the kitchen Ben, how about we make our selves comfortable in my room. One of us can use the bed while the other uses the recliner. Or we could go up to your room but the chair in there isn't very comfortable."

It must have been the beer because what I said next was, "okay, let's go to your room and fuck our brains out." Moms jaw dropped as soon as I said the word 'fuck' and I could see she was not ready for it.

The look of shock quickly turned to a smile before she says, "Why Ben Colton, I had no idea you would want to go that far with me."

Not realizing it would go that far I said, "Sure I would mom. I'm ready for this so why not enjoy it while I can."

Without saying, another word mom gets up and walks through the living room door and I fall in line right behind her. In the living room mom turns on the radio and the music wipes out the awkwardness of the silent house. Mom walks to her bedroom door and stops when her hand lands on the knob.

Slowly she turns it and pushes the door open stepping inside and turning around. She holds her hands out to me and I step forward past the doorway and take them both. "What ever happens in this room will be our dirty little secret Ben. No one else will ever know unless we both can trust them with our lives; okay Ben?"

"Who else could we ever talk to about this mom? It's not like we have a list to pick from." I say looking mom in the eyes and seeing a completely different woman then the one I have known.

"Life is full of little surprises Ben. That's what makes life worth living" mom says after releasing my hands and walking to the windows on the far side of the room. After closing the first curtains, she adds, "could you close and lock the door please.

With out further argument I do as she asks. As I walk, back to the foot of the bed mom walks up to me and reaches for my belt. Quickly she pulls it free and gives it a toss

With that open, she unhooks the button on my jeans and says, "Aren't you going to undress me Ben?"

"I didn't know I could mom. Remember that I don't know what to do here," I say as I reach for the button on her jeans.

Mom pulls down my zipper and feels my cock through my boxers saying, "Kiss me sweet heart. Mommy wants a kiss from her big boy."

As I kiss her on the lips, I can feel her fingers slipping past the band at the top of my boxers. She reaches in and I feel her fingers wrap around me; her touch is electric. The only part that I understand is when moms tongue pushes through my lips.

With a sigh, mom breaks our kiss and backs away saying "let me give you a hand Ben" and pulls her top off over her head. She pushes her pants down, steps out of them, and pushes them away with her foot. She turns and asks me to unhook her bra.

Mom turns and says, "Grab the straps and pull them off my arms."

My hands shake as I reach for them. Slowly I pull the straps towards me and her huge tits come into view. As I look at them, I toss the bra on top of her jeans.

"Now take my panties down Ben" and my shaking hands take hold of the band and I kneel down as they slide along her hips. As I reach the floor, she holds my shoulders and steps out of them.

I look up, I am in direct line with her pussy, and I freeze in mid stare. Ruffled looking dark pink skin sticks out from the thin gap glistening with moisture and I reach out my tongue to taste it. It taste as good as it smells and mom quickly pulls my shirt over my head.

"Stand" is her only word when she speaks to me.

I stand and she kneels down and slides my boxers and jeans down with one move. When my cock breaks free it, swings back up and hits mom in the face. With out warning mom opens her mouth and I feel her lips touch my cock for the first time.

A warm, wetness surrounds me as she slides her tongue around the head. The feeling is wonderful but it acts like a switch and I feel my balls contract and shoot an electric charge through my whole body. Mom starts moving up and down the shaft as I shoot cum into her mouth repeatedly.

When I have finished shooting cum mom pulls her mouth off me and stands up. She opens her mouth, shows me some of what I gave her, and quickly swallows it. She moves in, wraps her arms around me, and gives me a hug.

"That was nice Ben, now its mom's turn to orgasm," she says as she pulls away and crawls on the bed. She gets to the pillows and rolls to her back raising her legs up strait in the air. Her legs part and spread until they bend at the knee and her feet land on the bed. She reaches down and points at her pussy with one hand and uses her other to direct me forward with the come here wave,

"Come here and take a look at what I have for you" mom says to me and for the first time since I came in her mouth I move to start crawling up between her legs.

By the time I get my face up to her pussy, my tongue is out and I start lapping at her tasty pussy: long strokes from bottom to top. Every time I touch her clit she makes a sound very new to me, I have never heard a woman's reaction to what I am doing. Because she seams to like it, I stay at her clit and speed up my licking there.

"Oh Ben, that is so good honey, now suck on it for momma. Suck it real hard for me and make me cum for you," she says with slow moaning sounds.

As I do what she asked her voice changes to one with a scream saying "yes, that's it Ben, keep doing that for momma. It feels good baby. Keep going Ben. Oh yes, that feels wonderful baby, keep licking my pussy baby, you making momma..."

All at once, her legs clamp my head in place and she starts bucking her hips wildly. It is all I can do to keep licking on what ever is there for me to lick. Soon she relaxes and releases the grip she has on me and I raise my head grinning from ear to ear because with my own effort I just made her orgasm for the first time. I continue getting upright as I watch moms recovery.

She opens her eyes, looks down at my cock, and says, "I forgot how quickly a man can recover when he's so young baby. Now come up here and fuck me Mr. Colton."

"Did you just call me a man mom?"

"Why yes I did Ben and only a man gets to fuck me so what do you say, would you like to experience your first real vaginal sex?"

With out hesitating I move forward until I am in just the right spot. I grab my cock and guide it to mom's pussy and when they touch, it feels like she is on fire. I find a place with little resistance and push forward until the dryness of my cock causes me to stop.

I must have looked confused because my mother said, "its okay baby, just pull it out and it should go in further the next time."

As my cock enters her pussy, again she seams to lift up and suck me into her until I am completely inside her soft, wet, heat. Knowing what to do this time, I pull back and push in again and as I burry my cock into her completely she lifts her legs and wraps them around my waist digging her heals into my butt cheeks.

As she does this, I feel myself slide in deeper until our bodies are tight together. This causes me to fall forward and I catch myself by placing a hand on each side of mom's ribcage. I pull back and moms feet drag me back in.

Lost in the feeling of her smooth, hot, wet pussy we continue. Each time she pulls a little faster and I match her by pulling back quicker each time until we are pounding as fast as we can move.

Soon mom is taking a sharp suck of air each time I pull back and each time she pulls me back she lets out a deep throaty grunt of a moan. Our eyes meet and she says "fuck, me, Ben, you, are, fuck, ing, me, so, good, I, am, go, ing, to, cum, soon." Each syllable takes a whole breath for her to get out between her timed gasps.

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers
12