Crazy from the Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

As I spoke, Lori's face slowly backs away turning into a smile and she says, "Is that all, shit Ben, I thought you were going to tell me you liked doing guys or something," and we all start laughing.

"I wouldn't know Lori, I have never done one, and I was not planning to either," I say to her as we rejoin in our embrace.

Turning to mom, Lori timidly asks, "Are you alright with this mom?"

"Yes baby girl, I am just trying to come to terms with what just happened; that's all" mom says.

"Me licking you down there" Lori asks questioningly.

"Oh don't worry baby, I am just glad it's all out in the open now. That and I just did not think I would like having my pussy eaten out by another woman so much. I guess you got a face full of my approval though, didn't you?"

Lori wipes the back of her hand across her face saying, "Yeah, what was that anyway mom?"

"Don't worry; it's not pee or anything. It is just something us girls can do when we orgasm if we are willing to let it out. Most men think we are pissing on them so we just naturally hold it back as we do with our urine. Ben tries to catch it in his mouth so he is not scared of it. If you let your self, you might be able to do it too," mom informs her.

I bend down and lick across Lori's face before she can pull back and it taste like moms pussy and I say, "It is good and tasty."

Mom begins to move slowly and sits up on the edge of the bed with her back towards us. I get the glass mom used, fill it with wine, and walk around the bed to hand it to her,

Mom takes the glass "aren't you a sweet man; Just what I needed, something to sooth my throat. Was I screaming to loud for you two?" She asks.

Mom drinks the whole glass and hands it out to me; "more" is all she says. Lori jumps up and hands me the bottle and I fill the glass in her hand nearly emptying the bottle.

As I clear the last of the wine from the bottle, mom turns to Lori, "I have always wondered what it would be like to have a woman eat me like that Lori. Now that it has happened I think I like it more than I imagined. If Ben and you don't mind, I think I would like to try eating yours if I may?"

Lori seams to come alive as she stands up and eagerly pulls off all her clothes. As she climbs on the bed, she tosses her panty at me and I catch it before she lies back on the bed as I stare at her tits. Mom stands up with out saying a word as she walks around me and stands at the foot of the bed looking at Lori laying there before her. As mom climbs on the bed, Lori lifts her knees and spreads her legs apart. I get a good first look at her spread pussy and it is beautiful.

"Ben first mom, but you'll have a turn when he's ready to move out of the way," Lori says.

Mom and I change places and as I crawl into position between Lori's long slender legs she hold her hand against my head stopping me. "First some rules Ben, don't break the seal in there or my mom's going to be really pissed off at us. She has me checked by a doctor so she knows if I have slipped or not. And I know it would only take one word from mom and my dad will come after you and I want you around so we can grow old together." Lori removes her hand as we look into each other's eyes as she continues, "Now remember that I have never had one of them orgasm thingies you guys keep having and I REALLY want to catch up and know for my self what all the fuss is about so start licking me."

I look down and see Lori's pussy has blossomed like mom's does when she gets going. The smell is wonderfully welcoming as I lower my face to her. I reach out my tongue and trace it up the center of her pussy and she lets out a yelp of delight. Mom moves to rest beside her with an arm above her head as she takes Lori's hand.

As I slowly run my tongue up and down Lori's pussy lips, she flails wildly each time I contact her clit. I feel her feet move to my back and she uses them to push herself into my face. I lock on to her little nub and start flicking my tongue rapidly as her feet dig into me as she writhes on the bed.

I look up in time to see mom's hand move to brush hair from Lori's face before falling to play with her nipple. Lori and mom have their eyes locked on each other's as I try to find the hole I wish to one-day fill with cock. I find it and its soon stopped by the seal I cannot break yet.

"Be carful Ben" is all Lori says before I go back to sucking on her clit as if it was a tiny penis; licking at it with her first orgasm as my goal.

Mom asks Lori, "didn't you have an orgasm when you and your girl friends experimented Lori?"

"No mom, it only happened one night on a sleep over and I chickened out when it was my turn to receive from the other two girls so you will be my first woman too."

Lori softly moans as mom moves down to suckle on the nipple she has been playing with after whispering in her ear. As I watch mom suck in Lori's tit flesh Lori's legs lock my head in a familiar grip that tells me I have reached my goal. As I fight to lick what ever I can I feel, Lori's pussy explodes like moms will and her stream shoots right into my mouth.

It taste like liquid pussy and I swallow what I can. After the screaming stops, Lori spreads her legs and I lift my head to survey the outcome. "I think she's passed out Ben, you did well" mom says as she slowly stands up next to the bed. Quickly she returns with a wet rag and places it on Lori's forehead.

When it touches, her skin Lori's eyes flash open and she asks, "What the hell happened."

"You passed out baby girl. How are you feeling" mom says to her.

"I am a little shaky but I'll be okay mom. Did I just pee in bens face?" Lori asks sounding very nervous.

I jump in telling her "no Lori that was not pee you squirted at me. Actually it tasted like liquid pussy and I drank most of it right down it was so good!"

Lori's face changes from nervousness to surprise, as mom says, "Congratulations Lori, you have just had your first orgasm and you squirted too! Most women never let go and enjoy squirting as you just did. Now you don't have to go that far each time but you know it can happen and Ben likes it, so don't be scared to let it happen again; okay?"

As mom and Lori hug, I finally move from between Lori's legs after kissing the patch of hair above her twitching pussy lips. I stand on the floor looking at these two naked women as they begin to share a kiss. I walk over to the chair, take a seat, and watch as moms hand glides down Lori's belly and stops to play in her dark red curls surrounding my new favorite toy.

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers