Crazy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,876 Followers

"Baby, I don't think you understand. I was talking about," she said and seemed like she was about to try to mince words and then she shook her head against my back. Her words were slurring worse than before now. I knew she was really drunk. She would never say something this openly. Then she just said it "Sex. I show people I love them with sex. And I also feel sometimes like the only way I know the world loves me is sex. That is all I am really good at it. I only feel like I am loved when I am having sex."

"I love you always momma," I said.

"I love you always too," she said.

"Show me mommy, please I need you to show me you love me," I said. I said the words without even thinking. I just spoke. And then it just happened. The first thing I felt were her lips on the back of my neck. They felt hot and wet and I bent my head forward so she would have more to kiss. She did so, gently touching every part of my neck with her lips, even flicking her tongue against it.

Next I felt her right hand slink itself over my shoulder. She was still kissing me as her hand came to rest gently on my belly, her arm lying languidly over my breast. She tickled my bellybutton and I giggled. Then she did something that made me feel whole. With her left hand she gently cupped the stump on my left arm. She swirled her hand around it gently.

"Oh baby, you have such a sexy arm," she cooed at me. I didn't know if she really thought that, but she loved me. She pulled my arm up off of my body and smiled, "Do you know what my nickname was in high school?" she asked.

"No," I said in a tiny voice, I was so intent on the way she was making me feel, I could barely tell what her words were.

"They called me 'Alice the Anaconda,'" she said. And that made me stop. That was the kind of name that a boy with a big dick would have. Why was it my mom's nickname?

"Why," I asked.

"Boys said I could unhinge my jaw," she said. I didn't have time to think about what she was talking about. She lifted my left arm up to her mouth and gave it a kiss. I looked back over my shoulder to watch what she was doing. She kept rubbing my belly with her other hand, playing with my bellybutton and running her hands over my hip.

Now she opened up her mouth and licked my arm. It felt nice. She started to open her mouth wider. I knew my mom had a big mouth, I mean not like she talked a lot, but a physically large mouth. I did too. It was a family trait. But now she stretched her mouth out as wide as she could. Her teeth were so white and the inside of her mouth was so red. She bent her head down now and the rounded end of my arm entered into her mouth.

She stretched as wide as she could and started to slide my arm into her mouth like it was a giant dick! I could feel her teeth on it. It felt really good, I can't explain it. Her tongue was swirling around on the bottom of my arm and she was pushing it in as far as she could. It was so big. She only got it like three inches into her mouth before it got too wide for her to push it any farther. But she kept it there, licking for a long time. Finally she pulled it out and kissed it again.

"Oh momma," I said as she rubbed my stump again and set it down on my hip. Now she was back behind me kissing my neck again. But her right hand had moved up stomach and was resting on my breast. Her other hand went under my elbow and now she was cupping both of my breasts.

Now one had ever touched either of my breasts besides me. They were small and sensitive and she was squeezing them gently through the thick material of my bra. I felt her sliding down my back as she did. I felt her nose against my back and she unhooked my bra with her teeth! She grabbed the bra and threw it in the corner. Her hands were back on my breasts now. My nipples were hard and she was pulling on them, tickling them, and kneading my breasts. I moaned, but tried to be quiet. Kara was sleeping. I turned my head back now and looked into my mother's beautiful dark eyes. She had that same fiery, passionate look I had seen in her eyes earlier, except it was more intense. She wasn't putting on a show now for attention. She wasn't kissing me or Kara to use us. She was loving me. She pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue dip into my mouth and I could smell her smell. She moved one hand off my breast and pushed my head into her mouth. I melted into her, moaning into our tongues. Her ministrations on my tit were getting more intense now. I could tell my pussy was soaking wet.

Then our kiss broke and her hand came off of my breast. She moved away from me and then pulled me over so I was lying on my back. She straddled me quickly, her long beautiful hair down on my face. I looked down at my breasts. My nipples were like bullets and my breasts looked very small splayed out across my chest. She leaned down and kissed me again, more gently now. Then she slid her head down.

She slid one of my nipples into her mouth. I felt her tongue against the bottom of the hard nipple. I moved my hand to brush her hair out of her face and she grabbed my hand and pinned it down. She was sucking on my nipple and it was making beautiful noises. It felt like I was on fire. She took her other hand and quickly worked off my pajama pants. Now I was completely naked in the bed, my hairless pussy being rubbed by my mother's ass as she again straddled me and started to kiss my nipple. She switched nipples after a few seconds. My left arm was still free and I carefully slid it underneath of her tanktop and slid it up off her stomach. She saw what I was doing and quickly flipped the shirt off and threw it in the corner.

"Oh baby, do you remember these?" she asked, "You breastfed until you were four. It made my tits look big and you loved it. Want to suck on them again?"

"Please mommy, let me suck them," I moaned. She smiled and bent over me. Suddenly her huge breasts with the cute little nipples were hanging so close to my face that I could feet their heat. I stuck out my tongue tentatively. I felt my tongue against the salty hardness of her nipple.

"Oh baby," she moaned and leaned in a little bit more. I opened my mouth and took the nipple into my mouth completely. It was warm and tasted so salty and good. I sucked on it hard and she rubbed my mouth gently so I knew to be more careful. I started to lap my tongue against it and I heard my mom moaning and felt her grinding against my leg. She pulled her nipple out of my mouth and quickly stuck the other one into my mouth. I kept licking them, whichever she put into my mouth.

"Just do what I say baby," she said, moving back away from me. I looked up at her and she looked like a goddess.

"Whatever you say momma," I said. She didn't say anything. She leaned forward and put three fingers into my mouth. I licked them gently and she giggled. Then she patted my tongue down with her fingers. Before I knew what was happening, her fingers were deep in my throat. I felt myself gagging and my eyes were watering. Then I felt a large amount of saliva form in my throat. My mom spun her fingers around in my mouth and she pulled them out palm up. There as a big pool of my thick, stick spit. My mom smiled at me because I was looking at her with a confused face.

"I wanted to taste more of you," she explained and then sucked the spit off of her hand, putting it in so I could see long strings of spit and it glistened on her chin. It was...gross and sexy at the same time. It made me so hot. I wanted to taste her spit. It seemed she read my mind because soon she dipped the same fingers into her own throat, gagged and brought out a big wad of sticky spit. She fed it into my mouth, tipping her hand and letting it slide gently down into my mouth. I let it pool there, tasting its salty sweet flavor and letting it swish on my tongue.

While I was focused on this my mom was sliding down my body. She kissed my little tits and my flat stomach as she went. Soon she was kissing my pudenda. I spread my legs as her fingers moved away from my mouth and soon she was just inches away from my pussy with her hands on my legs. I bit my lower lip and looked down at her. She was looking up at me, batting her long pretty eyelashes.

Then I saw her mouth wrap over the top of my pussy. The feeling was so incredibly intense. It was so much stronger than when I masturbated. I was just looking at her pretty face as it latched onto the top of my pussy. I felt her tongue against my clit. She lay it against me, hot, fat and wet. She stroked it gently and my entire world was spinning. My legs flailed and my right had vigorously rubbed my nipples. My mom held me down, keeping her tongue softly on my pussy. I felt her tongue occasionally dip into my.

Then one of her hands moved off my leg. I didn't know where it was and suddenly I felt a gentle pressure on my asshole. I jumped a bit at first and my mom giggled around my pussy and she used her other hand to stroke my stomach, letting me know everything was okay. I felt the pressure increase on my asshole. But at the same time, my mom's tongue was flicking ever more powerfully against my clit. I was rubbing my cunt hard into her face and the end result was that I was also driving her middle finger harder and harder against my asshole. Suddenly I felt it pop in. The discomfort immediately dissipated and suddenly it was adding to the feeling in my pussy.

My mom's hot red tongue was dancing across my clit and at the same time her finger was gently massaging the inside of my asshole.

A feeling started to well inside of me. It was somewhat familiar but somehow different. I could feel the orgasm building inside me and knew it was coming. From all the masturbation I had done, I had no doubt about what it would feel like. But this was a thousand times more powerful. It built more slowly and I don't think I realized I was already cumming until it suddenly reached a powerful crescendo. My entire body felt like it was electric and I was shaking wildy. My mom pumped her finger harder into my ass and kept her beautiful mouth stuck to my clit. Suddenly I felt a powerful realize and I looked down in time to see a mouthful of liquid cum shoot out of my pussy and into my mother's face and hair. I was screaming now. Screaming "Mommy, mommy, mommy," over and over against while I gasped for air and then suddenly I was so incredibly tired. I collapsed on the bed.

My mother gently unattached herself from my pussy. Then she slipped her finger out of my asshole. I was staring at her, dreamy-eyed, as she got up on her knees. She unzipped her skirt and threw it to the side so I was again looking at her gorgeous bare pussy. Then she took her finger, the one that had been buried up to the last knuckle in my asshole, and popped it into her mouth. She sucked on it like it was the tastiest thing she had ever experienced, closing her eyes and rubbing her tits while she did so. It was so hot.

I didn't have a lot of time to think about it though. Soon she was crawling up my body, staring me in the eyes. She had that shark look in her eyes, but now I liked it. She kissed me passionately. Both of her arms were on either side of me, rubbing my breasts as she did so. I could taste my pussy and my asshole on her breath along with the alcohol. I can't describe what it felt like.

"Oh Baby, you are so sexy," she said. Then she suddenly spun around. Her feet were over my head and her face was again down by my pussy. I was suddenly staring at her pussy and asshole. Her pussy lips looked tight and small and they were very pink. Her clit looked bigger than mine and it was hard. I could smell her too. It was such a primal and delicious smell. Then I felt her tongue against my pussy again. I felt her sink down, her tits on my stomach and her pussy closer than ever to my face. Now I stuck my own tongue out and tasted her. Her clit was hard and delicious. I can't describe the flavor, except that it was salty and savory and the instant I tasted it I wanted more. She was dripping on my chin and I could hear and feel her moaning in my pussy as I licked hers.

The reciprocal feeling that was working in that situation was unbearable. The more she licked me, the more I needed to lick her. My pussy was soaking wet and I couldn't help but yelp into my mom's pussy. Then I was struck by an idea. I took my left arm and moved it against my face. I knew I couldn't put it in, but... I started to press my stump against my mother's asshole as I licked her pussy. I felt her shake, but she pushed back against it. I felt my stump pressing against her asshole and she was moaning.

We couldn't last very long. She was so wet and I was so horny. I felt her shaking first. She screamed out my name, "Oh Taylor, my pretty baby oh God!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and pushed back hard against me. Suddenly, my mouth was full of her hot juices, and I swallowed them down as she shook on top of me. For a few moments I kept lapping wildly at her pussy, then I felt the felt myself cumming as well. It was almost as powerful as before. I couldn't believe it. The waves rushed through me and I kept saying "mommy" in a breathy, helpless voice. I collapsed and I felt my mother's weight against me.

We lay that way for a long while. Eventually she pulled herself off of my and body and climbed next to me on the bed. She pulled the covers up and put her arm around my shoulder. I looked up at her and we kissed deeply and slowly. I rested my head on her breast and she played with my hair.

"I am sorry," she said.

"Why?"

"I am not a very good mother," she said. I looked up at her and I saw a sincere tear in her eye. I kissed the tear away and kissed her lips.

"I love my mommy," I said in response.

"And your mommy really loves you," she responded. I felt her hand on me know, spreading my legs. I felt her fingers against my pudenda. I followed her lead. I spread her legs open. I felt her clit against my fingers. I felt her running her fingers gently up and down my little slit and I moaned as she did it. I followed her lead. Then, when I felt her squirming, I gently pushed my finger into her hot box. She pushed her body against me and then followed my lead, pushing her finger into my cunt. I looked and her and we began to kiss. We passionately made out, just me and my mom and gently fingered on another. It took a little longer than before, but our fingers massaged or insides, making us feel amazing. She was so tight, hot, wet, and it felt so exotic inside of her. We both came within seconds of one another and fell asleep with our fingers inside each other.

Occasionally my mom or I would wake up in a half drunken stupor in the night. We would suck each other's nipples, kiss each other's lips, and finger each other's pussies, even if only one of us was awake. It was a very strange night. I can't really describe the rest of it. But I awoke the next morning and my mom was holding me and she I felt perfect.

Epilogue

"Come on you two!" Kara screamed back into the hotel room. She didn't feel any worse for the wear and seemed to be pretending like video night with my mom had never happened. Even better she didn't seem to have seen or at least remembered anything between my mom and I the night before. My mom had monstrous hangover and Kara had been sweet enough to pack up the car for us. Mom and I had quickly gotten dressed when she was carrying out suitcases. We didn't say anything, we just smiled at each other. There was a warmth there that was missing before. For the first time in my life, the first three thoughts in my head in the morning weren't about my arm and my other deficiencies.

"We are on our way out," My mom screamed and then she held her head. She walked over to me and looked like she was going to say something. I looked into her beautiful eyes. She just grinned again and shrugged her shoulders and I giggled. She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, then we ran out to the car.

We sat in silence for a long time on the way back. We were all thinking. I was wondering what was going to happen next. My life was completely out of whack and I really, really like it. I was in love and I loved my momma and I finally knew that she loved me. Then, suddenly, Kara spoke up.

"So..." she said, "You guys sure were noisy last night. When do I get to play?" My mom and I stared at one another. Things were going to get crazier. But that is a different story.

The End

Hope you all enjoy this one as well. It isn't my best story, but I hope you liked it anyway. Please comment, I really like to know what you think.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,876 Followers