Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he said no I'd be really REALLY disappointed.

*

How to describe my first cock sucking? I bent forward and kissed the tip savoring my first taste of his musk. A flick of my tongue. Then another. Then a long slow lick all around his engorged head and I sat back on my haunches with my tits rising and falling in excitement. That... wasn't so bad. This I could do. And enjoy beyond words. I rose again and opened my mouth for him and carefully eased the head between my lips as he groaned loudly. I held him still as I got used to having a cock in my mouth. I began to suck him, slowly at first, then with more pressure. Now and again I let him slip out of my mouth as I licked him in the round from head to root as I toyed with his balls. He reached for me and placed his hand on the back of my head as his passion grew, pulling me towards him as he flexed the muscles in his thighs and began to fuck my mouth. I sucked harder. Much harder. I knew he was close. Do I pull away and let him come on my face or my breasts? No. I had to taste his sperm. I wanted him to know what I was ready to do for him. His pleasure. My pleasure. He gave a sudden grunt and he pushed further into my mouth and jammed himself against the back of my throat. I snorted and drew a sharp breath as he gripped my hair and held me in place.

His first grunt spat out and quickly filled my mouth with a thick sludge of yeast like juice. A second grunt followed and I found myself swallowing as he emptied himself with involuntary twitches of lust. He came much more than I thought he would. A third and fourth grunt gave way to an oozing dribble as I pulled my mouth slightly back and let the head of his cock rest and twitch on my tongue. My mouth and lips were completely coated in his spend. I sucked on him gently making sure I drained every drop out of him. Then I let him go and sat back with my breasts heaving as I gasped for breath.

He immediately fell back onto the bed like a toppling tree. His cock flopping wetly back against his stomach, the head still just about covering his belly button. "Huh holy shit!" he said out loud as he stared at the ceiling trying to slow the beating of his heart.

I knelt there licking my lips considering whether or not I liked the taste of his spunk. It was sharp. Tart. Like whipped cream topping. It was different. But it was him. His stuff. And that was the only thing that mattered in the end. He sat up and looked down at me as I suddenly felt a little self conscious.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He got up and I watched him go naked over to the bag he brought into the room with him. He handed me a coke. "I thought you might need this. Uh, you know, just in case you didn't like the uh, you know..."

He helped me to my feet and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both glanced down at his dick which was already twitching back to life. "That was," he breathed. "Fucking awesome. I never thought it would be that good."

"My pleasure," I grinned as I held up the can of coke. "As for needing this," I tossed it back in the bag. "You taste absolutely fine." He made a face as I kissed him on the lips which made me smile against his mouth. That I had brought him such pleasure made my heart ache with happiness. But now there was something I needed. Really badly. I slipped from him and sat on the bed as he stood over me watching. I twisted to the side and reached down to undo a suspender so I could take off my stockings.

He saw what I was doing. "NO!" he pointed at them. He waggled his finger to make his point. "You leave those on, okay?" He eased down beside me and rolled me over as he slipped between my well slicked thighs as his organ found my cunt. Ah. Okay. I understand. Men see with the eyes. Women see with the heart. We kissed in delirium as he covered me and slid himself within me time and time again.

The clock on the bedside table had just gone noon.

*

He rolled off and lay beside me on the bed gasping for air. His chest was heaving, his heart pounding with his right forearm covering his eyes. As soon as I was free of his weight, I came to him and lay against his chest keening quietly as I recovered from another devastating climax. That had been a long fuck. An intense fuck. I blinked and looked at the clock. What? It had gone twelve-thirty. I buried my face into his shoulder kissing him all over. God, I felt completely wonderful. Like the pipes had had a thorough work out. The fuck had gone from him planted between my thighs face to face to him grabbing me and in one swift movement he rolled us both over until I was astride him grinding my sex against his as I jammed myself up and down. I loved that. He lay there looking up at me grinning widely as he tenderly reached up to grab my tits in his hands like they were the most fragile things in the world. I quickly laid down on him, kissing his face. "I won't break." I whispered as I covered his hands with my own and forced him to grip them harder. He did, and by the time he man handled me over onto my knee's so that my ass was in the air, my breasts were well groped and sore.

I LOVED getting fucked this way. There was something so animalistic and submissive about such a position that it fired my imagination even more. He came up behind me rubbing the head of his cock up and down my gaping hungry slot, all around my cunt lips and over my twitching anus. For a second, he pressed the head against that tight hole making me twist around in surprise. "Rick, I," I gasped in fright. "I'm not. I need to..." He grunted something and moved lower and shoved his thing into me so hard that I yelped out loud and dropped my shoulders down until they were flat on the mattress. Oh, that one hit the spot. The one half way to China. The spot that gave me the most insane orgasms that had me screaming inside from head to toe.

Now he was fucking me the way I was meant to be fucked. Ass up, pussy sloshing around his long cock and with my hips firmly in his grip. He had me chewing on the pillow as each climax came, blew my mind, and went. His groin hammered against my sweating backside making the flesh of both cheeks shiver and shake like ripples on a lake. He pressed both thumbs into my ass crack easing them apart as he pounded into me again and again. Oh. OH. SHIT. I let out a loud shriek as I grabbed the head board gasping for him to fuck me harder. Then I felt him reach round to my front and pull my thighs backwards so that I found myself being forced completely flat on the bed with his cock still stuck deep in my vagina. I grunted as his whole weight dropped down on me with the brunt taken by my backside. I could feel the hairs on his chest tickling my back and he buried his face in my hair as I arched my head back with my eyes tightly shut. Then he started fucking me again and the bed rattled and shook with each coming together. Oh my. This was intense. I eased my legs slightly apart to ease the pressure building in my crotch.

He was moaning my name as he nibbled away at my neck. For some reason I started to giggle between each thrust and groan of ecstasy. I felt him raise himself above me and increase his fucking. But I was no longer there in that motel room. I was gone. I was someplace else. I was surrounded by the white light and I never wanted it to let me go. Moments later, he filled me with his come.

*

It had gone one and we both sat naked on the motel bed eating a sandwich and drinking coke. We didn't talk much for we really didn't need to. We had spent the last couple of hours talking in a way that didn't need words. We just looked at each other. He knew what I was thinking and I knew what he was thinking. I couldn't stop smiling as I sat chewing and my attention fell on his penis which lay contented against his right thigh. I took a sip of coke remembering how I had smothered him after he came inside me and fell away to lie there gasping for breath. His member was glistening under the light with my juices mixed with his and I had this sudden kinky urge to suck it clean.

"Oh hell," he had groaned as he felt me servicing him. "You're going to put me in hospital, Jen." But he smiled and dropped his head back. "Maybe we should eat first."

And here we are.

*

I got up and walked to the bathroom which was dominated by a tiled white shower. I ran the cold tap and splashed my face. Oh, that felt good. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I looked radiant and wanton with my long hair hanging free. I was flushed and glowing pink all over. I felt dreamily light headed. Like being drunk. Wonderfully woozy. I reached down and ran a finger through my pussy which was sore but satisfied. He may be shy and quiet but he knew how to fuck. I lifted the finger to my lips and my doppelganger gave me a naughty look as she licked it clean of his spunk.

*

It had gone two when we fucked again. He propped himself up on the pillows as I lay between his thighs licking and sucking him back into hardness. This time I turned away from him, eased my ass backwards and sat down on his engorged shaft. He pulled me to him and the sex was easy and lazy as a Summer's day. Just the two of us talking and loving each other.

I turned slightly to face him. His eyes looked glazed. Unfocused. His cheeks were flushed red and I reached up to run my fingers through his hair. "No funny business tomorrow, okay?" I warned him as I gently lifted and lowered myself on his sex. "Or I'll get Sally to sort you out."

He laughed. "That doesn't sound so bad. She's kinda cute."

I tugged on his hair. "Shush."

"Okay, no more surprises. No kissing in class and no secret notes." he nodded. He winced as I gave him an extra hard squeeze down below to make sure he got the message.

I laid back against his chest. "Did you mean it?"

He reached up and turned my face to his. "The note?"

I nodded.

"Every word," he said simply. "From the moment I saw you get off the bus in the rain I knew it. I didn't think you'd give me a second glance if I'm being honest. I mean, look at you," He took my right breast in his hand. "I can't begin to describe how you look to me. And not just me. You are something special. It makes me happy just to look at you," He rested his chin on my shoulder. "You know, like the fairy."

"I love you." Was all I could say. What else was there?

He shifted slightly under me and I shivered as a small climax washed around my womb.

"C'mon," he urged. "Let's take a shower before we leave."

I looked at him surprised. "But, uh, don't you need to come first?"

He gave me a wink as he lifted us both off the bed to stand naked beside it. "Just did," he grinned as he kissed the tip of my nose. "Not much left in the tank."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bathroom.

*

The shower was all kinds of awesome. Small, but with enough room for two and we lathered each other up like a pair of kids in the playground. With a handful of soap, I stroked his wilted cock as he stood with a pained expression on his face. "Ow." he winced. "You've worn it out." I lathered him up and let him do the same for me. The man took advantage. His fingers scrubbed every nook and cranny until I felt as clean as a whistle. Grabbing the shower head, he rinsed us both off and climbed out of the shower before me.

He took a clean towel from the rack and began drying himself as I stepped out and bent over to pick up the soap that had dropped onto the shower floor.

Rick looked towards me and noticed I still had a bunch of bubbles slithering down over my backside. He stepped innocently up and, much to my surprise, tried slapping them away but landed a loud SMACK on my right butt cheek instead.

He froze. I jumped up with a loud yelp and spun around to face him as I grabbed my ass and gave it a rub. What? What the heck? Did he just SPANK ME?

He stood there staring at his hand. "Er.."

I guess this was where the other stuff between us started.

*

End of part 2.

Part 3 to come.

12