Crazy Shit

Story Info
Artemis gets to fulfill her wildest fantasy.
1.4k words
3
20.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first time writing something like this, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Feedback and votes are appreciated.

*****

'Man, I'm starting to get sick of this bullshit,' I thought as yet another man came, fucked me and when he busted a nut, would roll over and go to sleep. Leaving me all hot, bothered and unsatisfied.

I sighed out loud, marveling at how I could always pick out the losers. The ones unskilled and uncaring in the bedroom. I rolled to my right, reaching for the top drawer in my nightstand.

After a few minutes of searching, I found what I was looking for and I pulled it out.

'It' was a lavender purple vibrator that was bumpy in all the right places with a slight upwards curve. I brought my fingers through my labia, then used my juices to coat the vibrator. When I found it was lubed enough, I put it on the highest setting. Then I used one hand to open up, then I shoved the vibrator up his asshole.

"HEY!! What the fuck are you doing?" He shouted.

"I'm waking your lazy ass up, that's what I'm doing!" I said as I shoved the vibrator farther up his ass.

"Fuck! Why you wanna wake me up like that for? I bet you could've thought of a nicer way than that like, sucking my cock?" He asked. I chuckled and replied.

"I woke you up in that way, because your lazy ass did not satisfy my needs the first time. So I'll just keep the vibrator up your ass until you do."

"Damn!" he shouted in both frustration and pain as I grasped the end of the vibrator and pulled it out and pushed it back in roughly.

"Ooh, alright... tell me what to do," he said as he got on all fours and, using my guidance began to lick and suck at my boobs.

"Ahh, that was good. Good boy," I said as I pulled the vibrator out of his bleeding asshole. You've probably figured it out already, but I'll still tell ya 'cause some might not get it. I'm dominant in the bedroom.

Yep, after countless years of unsatisfactory sex and being forced to finish what others started, I became sick and tired of it. So I turned into a dominant that won't let my man rest until he gives me countless orgasms.

Ah, I forgot to introduce myself haven't I? I am Artemis Alexandra Troy, before you mention it, yes it's an unusual name but I like it. I especially like it when they call out my name in sex, it brings a delicious shiver up my spine.

Um... where was I? Oh yes, I'm five feet six inches with 36DD boobs and a butt that would stop traffic, if I do say so myself. I have black curly hair on the best of days, on others it's a frizzy mess. My family and friends say that I have a gorgeous face with full lips, a button nose and almond shaped, amber colored eyes.

"Uhh, Artemis?" Drake's voice pulled me out of my reverie.

"Yes? What would you like darling?" I asked and he smirked.

"Uh... can... you... put the... uh..." he said stumbling over his words.

"'Uh' what darling?" I asked knowingly, then smirked and produced a dildo, but this one was wider and shorter. Perfect for what he wanted.

"Yeah... I... um" he stammered but his eyes sparkled.

"You like it when I put it in your ass don't ya?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Hell no I don't!" He said then turned so that his back was to me.

'Big mistake babe' I thought as I shoved the dildo up his ass again. Big surprise, he moaned and his dick got hard.

"Alright honey, get on all fours," I said as dug around in a drawer to find a strap on dildo that I bought on impulse, I was damn glad I did. After I buckled and adjusted the straps, I crawled around to his ass and simultaneously, I pulled the short dildo out and thrust the longer strap on dildo in his ass.

"AHHH," he wailed like a little bitch as I started to thrust it into his ass, swirling my hips for maximum pleasure.

"You like getting fucked in the ass don't you, you cock slut," I said to him before running my tongue along the outer shell of his ears.

"MMMM, yeah... I love it," At his admission, I redoubled my efforts to get him to come first, thinking that it would be so hypocritical of me to come before him.

As I felt tingling in my abdomen I knew that I was going to come soon, so I resorted to cheating. I reached around and started to stroke his dick.

"Ah! Oh that is so unfair Artemis- ooh!" Drake's complaint was cut off by my saliva covered hand suddenly gripping the base of his cock and slowly stroking upwards. I reapplied saliva and this time gripped the tip and slowly slid downward, when I reached the base he gave a long moan.

"Ooh I'm orgasming." It was so outrageous that I literally heard a needle slipping off a record. It was so unheard of that I froze mid thrust.

"Why did you stop?" Drake asked.

"What... What the FUCK was that?" I asked totally frustrated and shocked. I had never, in all my sexual lifetime heard a man say 'I'm orgasming'. Now I'm not saying it's stupid but it's surprising as fuck.

"I don't fucking know! It just came out my mouth all of a sudden," Drake said with his eyes wide in surprise.

"Man this is some crazy shit... And just when you were going to come... Drake, I think you should get out." I said pointing to the door.

"What? Why?" he asked. Already his erection was drooping.

"Dude, I've been with many men in my lifetime and I've heard so many different names for an impending orgasm, but that orgasming shit takes the cake man. Get out and don't call me anymore."

"B-But I-" he sputtered.

"But what? You thought we were something special? No, not really. Haven't you realized that I only call you for booty calls? I don't really give a fuck about you, your life or anything else about your gay ass. Now will you please get the fuck out!!" I said, my voice rising with every word.

By that time, I had already took off the strap on and had flung it clear across the room in frustration.

"Alright already, you stupid bitch!" he shouted, as he crouched to collect his clothing. Furious, I reached in my drawer and pulled out the first dildo that I could get. It was a four inch wide one, and I (yet again) shoved it up his ass.

'Man, I should go to a therapist 'cause this is the third time I shoved a dildo up his ass. I hope he's okay.' I thought to myself.

"Aaugh!" he screamed, then I roughly pulled it out and pressed my foot into his bare chest. He yanked up his jeans as soon as I pulled out the dildo.

'Smart' I thought before I screamed "get the fuck out, I don't need an unsatisfying and useless dick!"

"Fine!" he shouted, "I don't need an abusive lover like your fucking ass anyway!" Drake said as he stomped out the door then slammed it.

"Fuck, now I'm all hot from that fight," I said to no one in particular. I went to my office to collect my cell phone when I got it, I settled in my seat and dialed a number that I knew by heart. It was my boyfriend. He answered, albeit sullenly.

"Baby, that was perfect thank you soo much. Now get your sweet ass back here and I'll be your fantasy fuck." I said seductively, when there was a knock on the door. It was Drake.

"Ooh baby, I'm.. sorry.. for.. being.. so.. rough.. on.. you." Each word was accompanied by a kiss, and it got so hot we were both struggling to breathe.

"Darling, you know how much I love you. You're my everything, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you baby" he said before he went over to the mantle. He held up my favorite movies.

"Honey, I'm willing to put off doing my fantasy fuck, but only if we just cuddle and watch some movies. Hopefully some action flicks too. Maybe we could order pizza and beers and have fun. So how about it babe?" Drake said looking hopeful.

"Are you kidding? I'm in." I said as I jumped in his arms, and we spent the rest of the day watching movies, cuddling and just plain enjoying each other.