Crazy Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wrapped in a red garment that matched her shoes. It was somewhat like a corset but only touched the lower portion of her tits, leaving them essentially bare, with her nipples fully exposed and erect. The lacy material encircled her waist and flared naturally with the swell of her hips. She also had on a relatively heavy pair of red satin panties which looked like they were actually part of the upper portion of the garment.

As she turned around so we could view the rear I could feel my hard-on pulsating in anticipation. Her broad shoulders dropped very quickly to her thin waist and then expanded again with her hips giving her back a classic hourglass look. The rear of the panties covered her buttocks a little too much for my liking but they still looked great. When she turned around again she was rubbing her palms against her nipples arousing them even further. Retaining a very professional voice she looked at Elaine.

"This is just the outer portion, I've designed a little something extra in the panties." She moved her hands down to the side and unhooked a hidden clasp on each size of the panty. When she let go only the straps fell away with the front remaining in place. She then pushed the top of the panties down and exposed a stub of latex that was clearly inserted into her vagina.

She pointed at it saying, "This is for those occasions when you just want to feel filled for a long period of time. The device will be interchangeable in the final product with different shapes and sensations. I may even include a small battery powered vibrator in the options. What do you think Elaine?"

"I want one as soon as they're ready," she responded, "let me get a closer look." Elaine reached over took Michelle's hand and pulled her close. She deftly placed her hand down the front of the panties and grabbed the dildo with her thumb and forefinger. She slowly pulled it out to check out the length and then inserted it back in again as far as she could. Michelle gasped slightly and closed her eyes.

"I'll order two, one for me and one for my niece, I'll call you with her sizes. I also want you to make a couple of pairs of pouches for Don here. Don, stand up and drop your pants so Michelle can get an accurate measurement."

She stood up and pulled my arm until I was also standing, albeit somewhat stooped over because of my raging hard-on. I could see by her face there was no arguing with her and glanced at Michelle for her reaction. She just smiled at me and nodded and moved to the table to pick up the measuring tape she had left there earlier.

Elaine undid the belt on my khakis and opened the fly, pushing the pants to the floor. I usually wear boxers or shorts instead of briefs, my cock being as large as it was. Today I had on shorts that hugged my thighs tightly and allowed my prick room to lie against the inside of my leg. Michelle gasped when she saw the size of my tool but didn't lose her professional demeanor. Elaine hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pushed the shorts to the floor, making my hard cock spring upward and stand right out in front of me.

She stepped away after giving me a squeeze and allowed Michelle to come closer. She put the tape around my waist and noted the measurement. She then lowered it to my hips and measured again. As she wrapped the tape around this time it ended up sitting just above the base of my cock. Her arms brushed me several times making it jump with each contact. She than told me to spread my legs and proceeded to measure me from my waistline in the rear, though my legs, to my balls. Of course there was lots of contact with this exercise and I thought I was going to blow my load if she touched my balls again. The final measurement was from the base of my cock to the tip and back again to my scrotum.

I looked at the tape and note it read eight and one-half inches as it passed over the crown of my tool. Michelle stood up and went to the table and wrote the measurements down in her book. There was a smear of pre-cum on the slit of my cock, which had obviously been done by the tape.

"I am afraid I will need one more measurement now," she explained, "but you have to be relaxed for it." She eyed Elaine and they both smiled. Elaine reached over and wrapped her hands midway up my prick and pointed it at Michelle and started to pump it. It didn't take long for me to feel my cum rising up the shaft after so much visual stimulation and these two beautifully sexy woman standing so close to me.

Elaine could feel me about to cum and just as I was about to explode she knelt and wrapped the head of my cock in her lips and let the spunk flow into her mouth, which she completely swallowed. As I came I looked directly at Michelle who was standing there rubbing her hand against the front of her panties no doubt getting off on her additional hardware. After Elaine licked my cock free she stood up and smiled broadly and kissed me full on the mouth, allowing me to taste my own cum.

She broke away and turned to Michelle, "you better be quick with the tape, I don't think he will remain relaxed for very long, especially with you handling his meat." Michelle immediately came over and measured my cock about six different ways, lingering a lot longer than necessary, much to my delight. It was no surprise that I started to stiffen up again, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by either of the ladies.

"We must be going," Elaine said rather sharply, "we don't want to be late for the supper Cindy is preparing. Wrap all of these up please Michelle, I'll just wear this little number and let us know when the special order articles are ready. I'll call you tomorrow with the sizes for my niece."

Elaine picked up her jeans and put them on over the black stockings and garters. She then pulled her sweater over her head and onto her outstanding chest. I was truly mesmerized watching her get dressed, standing there with my semi-hard prick and my pants down to my ankles. Michelle coughed lightly bringing me out of my reverie, I reached down and stuffed myself back into my shorts and then pants and all of a sudden we were dressed and ready to leave.

Michelle had put her robe back on and took all the purchases and placed them in a bag and handed them to me, smiling slyly and still eying my crotch. Elaine told her to add it on the account and that she was looking forward to finally being able to wear the finest lingerie in the world again. They kissed goodbye and we walked through the store saying farewell to Madeline on our way out the front door.

I put the bags in the trunk and Elaine slipped into the passenger side indicating that I should drive home. She seemed very relaxed and went on talking about how good it felt to be wearing comfortable clothes again and how great a designer and seamstress Michelle and Madeline were.

"You seemed pretty impressed with Michelle Don, did she turn you on more than I do?" she asked. I had lived long enough with just my mom and sister to recognize the question that shouldn't be answered trap. If I said no, she would accuse me of lying because of the way I couldn't take my eyes of Michelle when she was modeling for us. If I said yes she would pout and feel like she wasn't good enough for me.

"I couldn't help but notice her height and broad shoulders, you don't see figures like that everyday. She has a very attractive body, especially for her age, but she doesn't hold a candle to you. Her breasts were not as full as yours either, and god knows I love them more than anything. Funny though, she seemed very interested in your boobs and milk, I think you turned her on as much as you turned me on."

The perfect deflection if I must say so myself. Honestly answered without making Elaine feel the least bit jealous of Michelle or my reaction to her. Truth was that I was ready to fuck her at a moment's notice and her Amazon like size and figure were a real turn-on. It would be kind of like fucking Xena, the Warrior Princess from television, right down to the black hair. Elaine seemed satisfied with my answer and smiled to herself.

She ran her hands across the front of her sweater pulling it even tighter over her tits. "Mmmm, this feels so good, I'm really horny but we don't have time to stop and fuck. I'm just going to rub my clit for a while on the way though." She undid her pants and pushed them down to her ankles and spread her knees enough to allow her hand to squirm down to her pussy.

"I'm so hot and wet, trying on sexy things and watching it turn you on is a real thrill. I wanted to jump you so bad back there it was driving me crazy. I had seen Michelle model semi-nude before but nothing like today, I think you're right; I was turning her on also. I know she was eying your cock pretty good too, how could she help herself' it is magnificent. I love the way it looks when it's nice and hard and your standing there. It's too heavy to point up and the bounce it gets from any movement looks sexy as hell. I'd love to have it up my cunt right now, all the way, fucking me with long, hard strokes."

Elaine was rubbing her pussy pretty hard right now and her legs were spread enough to allow her to shove a finger or two up her snatch. Her other hand had been rubbing her tits and I suspected milk was leaking out her nipples and getting her new corset and sweater damp. She suddenly stiffened with orgasm and let out a sigh of relief at the same time. She relaxed somewhat and reached over and squeezed my boner through my pants.

"Poor Don, all pumped up again and no relief in sight. Let's see what we can arrange for this evening." It was a good thing I had just blown my load at the shop or I would probably have a big mess in my pants right now.

She picked up the cell and called Cindy at home. The conversation was one-sided and I got the impression that Cindy had everything under control. Dinner was on and we could eat anytime after seven. She said goodbye and handed me the phone, obviously Cindy had something to say to me also.

"Hello Don? I'm finished my period and I'm looking forward to this evening. I have something special planned for your first fuck so make sure to go to bed early and wait for me; I'll join you as soon as I can." She whispered. I said okay and handed the phone back in to Elaine.

"She wants to fuck you tonight doesn't she?" Elaine said, "Are you going to tell her you're not a virgin anymore? Just go along with whatever she says, I'm going to enjoy surprising you two in bed together. Just play along with me and we will have a little fun with your big sister, and teach her a lesson at the same time."

I just nodded wondering what Elaine had in mind and watched as she wiggled back into her jeans. We pulled into the driveway close to six and she rushed into the house asking me to look after the packages. I carried the groceries in and set them on the kitchen counter and Cindy started putting them away, humming to herself and seeming very cheerful. She brushed up beside, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deep slipping her tongue into my mouth and giving my cock a squeeze at the same time. She broke away and whispered "later" in my ear and continued her chore.

" I have some things for upstairs that I'll bring in now, see you at supper." I told her . I went back to the car and took the lingerie bags up to Elaine's room and set them down on the dresser. Elaine was lying in bed with her top off and both her breasts pulled out of her corset. She had her electric breast pump attached to one of her tits and you could see that the flow of milk filling up the container.

"I'm so horny right now and you wouldn't believe how turned on I am, and milking myself is not making me any less turned on, I wish you could fuck me right now." She reached down and rubbed her pussy through her jeans to emphasize just how hot she was feeling.

We heard Cindy coming upstairs just then and Elaine waved me out of the room before I was seen. I went into my room and had a shower and dressed for dinner. I sat in my room for awhile watching the news on television and reading one of the books I had found on the shelf.

Cindy called me right at seven and I went downstairs to find the table set in the dining room and Elaine sitting at the head of the table. The wine was already poured and Cindy was in the process of bringing the meal out. Up to today, Elaine had cooked all the main meals so this was something special. Mom had taught both of us how to cook full meals, and Cindy was excellent at it.

Both the ladies were dressed to kill and my neck was getting sore trying to look at both of them at the same time. Cindy had on a white knit dress with absolutely nothing on underneath, not even panties. As she served the dinner you could see her hard nipples poking the knit material out, and as she walked her ass cheeks moved freely under the dress. When she sat in the chair beside me she crossed her legs and pulled at the hem of the dress exposing all of her thigh to me.

Elaine had on a pale blue silk dress with a deep scoop neckline exposing the upper portion of her breasts. I could tell she had one of the bras on that we had bought today and talked endlessly about how great it felt. I couldn't see how long the dress was because of the table, but watching her mounds of tit flesh jiggle constantly was giving me another raging hard-on.

We had a perfect Greek salad, followed by a main course of chicken with mushrooms and spices and strawberries and cream for dessert. After we finished I volunteered to clean up while the ladies retired to the study for some port. When I had finished I joined them and we sat around and chatted about the activities of the day.

Elaine told Cindy that she had bought her a special present but it had to be custom ordered for sizing and that tomorrow morning she would have to call in her measurements to make sure everything would fit okay. Cindy tried to get us to tell her what the gift was but Elaine teased her and refused to discuss it any longer. I said I didn't know what it was and Elaine must of ordered it on one of her errands while I stayed in the car.

Cindy accepted that and we continued on. Both the ladies were very lively tonight, Cindy because she thought she was going to take my cherry and Elaine because she had something planned that I'm sure would be equally exciting. We spent the next hour or so chatting and sipping our drinks. Elaine's dress turned out to be fairly long but with a slit up the side. When she sat down and crossed her legs the slit opened up and you could see the tops of her stockings and exposed thigh.

This was a distraction and Cindy seemed to catch onto the fact that my attention was split between the two of them. Maybe she thought that I should only be focused on her because of her plan to be my first fuck tonight. Maybe she was just plain jealous of the attention I was paying my aunt. At first she was sitting in her own chair, watching me as I moved my eyes between her and my aunt. Whenever I looked at Elaine and it was obvious I was staring at her chest or her exposed thigh, Cindy would say something that required me to look back in her direction. She did not seem pleased that the focus was not entirely on her.

After a while, Cindy got up and poured us some more port. When she poured one for Elaine her back was to me and she bent extremely low at the waist to ensure the back of her dress rode up enough for me to see the ass and a bit of her pussy. When she poured for me she didn't bend over and show her ass to Elaine. She stood in front of me and with her free hand pinched one of her nipples making it even more obvious under the thin knit material. She quickly reached down and picked up my glass for the pour before sitting back down, but this time beside Elaine.

The conversation continued and Cindy was definitely competing for my attention. Whenever Elaine was looking at me, Cindy would do things to bring my eyes back to her, like pinching her nipples some more. The hem of her skirt had ridden completely up giving me a full on shot of her pussy. On a couple of occasions she let her free hand drop to her thigh and brush up against her mound. She was clearly moist down there and her actions did not go unnoticed by Elaine either. I could see them both and it was almost comical how Cindy thought she was giving me a private show when it was obvious Elaine knew exactly what was going on. Without Cindy noticing Elaine signaled me to make my exit and retire so I said goodnight to both ladies, Cindy winking at me as I left.

I don't know what went on between the two of them after I left but I'm positive they both tried to be as innocent as possible about the activities of the night that were approaching. I stripped down completely and slipped into the silk robe my uncle had left. It came to mid thigh on me and just barely covered my cock. I slipped in the tape Cindy had left the previous night and watched from the beginning as my father and mother fuck each other's brains out again. Cindy had told me that she wanted me to fuck her exactly the same way when I lost my virginity. The movie had shown mom leaning over the edge of the bed, ass high with straight legs and dad fucking her from behind. I continued with the video and waited for the next scene to start, the one Cindy had stopped the tape at the last time we watched together.

This one started with my father sitting on the edge of the bed with a massive hard-on. His cock was only slightly shorter than mine and was probably the same thickness. He started to stroke it slowly and was obviously masturbating for whoever was behind the camera. It was intriguing watching someone else jack off, especially your own father. I was starting to stroke myself in the same rhythm waiting to see how the scene was going to progress.

Just then I heard the girls come up the stairs and say goodnight to each other, more than an hour after I left them. It was only a couple of minutes later when Cindy entered the room and immediately came over and stopped the tape, admonishing me for watching it without her. She had told me all about her fantasies about dad's prick so I figure the one watching him jack off was particularly meaningful. I said I was sorry and looked up at her.

She was standing there in the same dress she had on at dinner. She bent down and brought her lips to the tip of my hard cock and kissed the pre-cum off it. She then straddled me on the chair, with one knee on each side of me and her tits thrust hard against my face. She sat back pinning my cock between the cheeks of her ass and gave me a deep passionate kiss on the mouth.

"Are you ready for your first fuck little brother? I bet all you want to do is shove that cock meat up my cunt and cum inside of me, right? You have to follow my lead though because I want to enjoy this as much as you will."

She pulled the dress up completely removing it in one motion, without moving anything more than her arms. She was completely naked underneath, as I had already noted. She squealed with delight and giggled in anticipation, rubbing her 34DD's in my face at the same time. Just then the door flew open and Elaine stormed into the room. She had on a see through black robe that was covering her bra encased tits and panty-less crotch. She had on the black silk stockings and garters from tonight at dinner plus appropriately sized black stiletto heels.

"What's going on in here," she asked loudly, "you two are siblings, you shouldn't be behaving this way. Cindy I can't believe you're taking advantage of your little brother this way, don't you know men can't resist this type of temptation like a women can. Besides, I expected you to be joining me tonight, it has been over a week you know!" She played the role perfectly with a look of surprise bringing her hands to her mouth, "Oops, I wasn't suppose to let Don know that you and I have been lovers was I?"