Cream Buns After The Party

Story Info
Hen Party girls look on as boyfriends fuck sissy bar tender.
5.9k words
4.35
44.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers

It was seeing Tony that really made me feel embarrassed. To be honest I had hardly met some of the others before. Gavin had been to the same school as the rest of us but he was several years older. Clive had actually been in my class but was generally seen as a bit of a swot, a sort of 'teachers pet' if you like. He wasn't as physically handsome as the others. It was like he had more brains than brawn.

As for Jason though, well, he was a just a rough biker in his late twenties. He may have been at our school but he would have been too many years ahead of me to remember. I now know he had lots of burley biker friends too but that is another story. Remind me and I'll recount it another time.

Oh and for those of you who didn't see the first part of this story [Moon Probed at Hen Party] the rest in the room were all hen party girls, mostly ex-classmates. The one exception to that was Brenda, of course. She was, so far as outward appearances go, just another girl. She had got this last-minute invite rather hurriedly owing certain developments. To get the fine details please read that story. I think all I need say here is that both of us were in the nude as the guys walked in and Brenda was on top.

Actually they were mostly boyfriends who had come to drive the girls home. It was my first job from school. I had been told by the hotel manager the party had to end at might-night but with what had just happened that wasn't exactly on anyone else's mind. The older guys, with a bit more worldly experience of these things, were soon well up for it. Yea, I mean that kind of literally too but poor Tony looked even more embarrassed than I was.

It had been far too late but I had managed to cover myself a bit with my jeans which had been lying on the floor nearby. I was torn between emotions really about what might happen next. You see I was now surrounded by big guys and the girls who were all half drunk and half (or more than half) naked were giggling together like crazy.

"Come on you two." said Sally to tease Gavin and Jason. " Don't be bashful now. It's 'kit off' time in here, can't you see?"

"Yea. Best way to end a hen party. Let's have a male beauty contest for a change and let's see them all nice and nude."

"Hey hang on Sheila, Gavin's my boy and he does as I say don't you" Suzy said then, staggering a bit, added. "Oh go on then let's all have a good fuck up."

"I vote we let our boys get on with it, eh girls?" It was obvious that Sally's motion was immediately carried by all the others. There was a huge roar of "Yea!" They were clapping and cheering. "Come on get em off guys."

The guys were already displaying big bulges in their jeans. Their girlfriends soon had most of them down to their underpants. Now the bulges were truly massive and I was getting to feel hellishly horny.

Tony had come to stand beside me. I felt comforted by him; he had been a good friend at school; we had larked about together, got into trouble many times but there was a great sense of loyalty between us. So while excitement was mounting among the others he suddenly turned to me. I thought he was going to whisper something in my ear but instead he simply pulled away the jeans that had been covering my bare bum. Of course he had not only seen me before when they took the pics but I knew he'd seen the she-male Brenda pull out of me just as they all walked in.

As he surveyed my bare bottom he looked a bit guilty, as if he was sneaking a peep before anyone else. But when he tenderly patted my bum cheeks I just got this huge feeling for him. He had always been the leader between the two of us, but this a bit the same but somehow different.

"Hey guys, I think we know this bum here don't we? Yea this is the one that's been doing the rounds. Oh yea look. Oh fuck this is it!" Gavin shouted out on recognising my bare bottom from the pics. He had been wearing a tight T-shirt which kind of showed this guy was no small man. This he suddenly and furiously ripped off, screwed it up in his big right hand and flung it aggressively on the floor. Then in a more measured and deliberate way he began to undo his belt but aware that all the girls were watching he hesitated just enough to loose the initiative.

"No Carl, I'm going to do you first, right? There's no way your losing your virginity to that lot. Not if I'm around. No way!" Tony emphasised as he quickly stripped off his T-shirt and pulled his pants down.

"OK Tony but I'm fucking doing him next right is that clearly understood, right?" in giving way to Tony Gavin had also to give vent to his testosterone fuelled temper.

"Look here mate; you're in no fucking position to give orders to anyone now are you, eh?" growled Jason, towering his broad shoulders over Gavin. The depth and power of his voice as well as his physique was enough to make his point. At the same moment Sheila, who was Tony's girl was trying to persuade him to put on one of Brenda's rubbers.

"They're no fucking use to us, far too small, we can't be wearing chicks rubbers. Here this is good man sized one, it'll do for all of us. And you can listen up Gavin yea? If I do decide to let you fuck him before me it'll be just because I need to go last to show you all how it's fucking done properly; right get it?"

"Did you hear that? Them all trying to use one condom: that's fucking ridiculous. Men; I ask you" Sheila protested ringing her hands hopelessly. "And anyway what about Clive, he is still around isn't he". Some of the other girls pushed him forward from somewhere where I guess he may have been trying to hide himself.

"Tony do you really want to? You don't have to you know." I asked him urgently as he came down near me. I was completely naked and lying on my side. Tony was grabbing my knees and pushing them forwards.

"You are joking aren't you." he replied smiling as he knelt beside me and went about positioning me as he wanted. I felt so exposed like that, knowing all the other guys and girls would be looking at my ass cunt. "Carl listen I'm telling you; ever since I saw your fabulous bum that day I've been dreaming about fucking you. Do I want to? Yes you bet I fucking do.".

"Come on get on with it. Can't you see that ass-hole needs a fucking good stuffing." shouted Jason who was standing just in his underpants with arms folded over his muscle bound chest. His huge erection had pushed forward the elastic so much some of the girls were peering down and getting a view of the real thing.

It had all happened so suddenly in such a short time. All my attention was fixed on Tony. I had never seen him in the nude before or even with his shirt off. He was still so youthful with his big bare shoulders, bulging biceps and perfect fit looking pectorals; I could only gaze at him with utter admiration. He had been my best friend for all these years and I never realised his young body was so fabulous. But his cock! I was hypnotised by the sight of it; I was swooning for him. The most intimate, precious and sexy part of his body was there right in front of my face. I could feel the heat on my cheeks as his beautiful pink knob drew closer. I got this feeling of wanting him inside me

Tony gently put his hand on my head and guided me forwards. I took his cock in my mouth. I was beyond thinking about what I was doing. I was oblivious to being the centre of attraction. All the girls were watching us excitedly. Tony was luscious; he was so hard and rigid. I never imagined a guy's dick could get that stiff. But as I sucked and worked my tongue around his perfect knob I became aware of the effect it was having on him. He started groaning then gasping and I began to taste his precum; at least that is now what I realise it must have been.

Suddenly Tony pulled away from me as if trying to keep control. He quickly put on the Jason's rubber and threw himself down behind me. Several of the girls were around my bum now as he positioned himself to penetrate me. We were both on our sides to begin with and I think Sheila was trying to dribble her saliva down into my ass crack. First I felt her finger but it was then Tony's dick. Oh man! there was something so definite, so determined about the way he probed my ass hole. Compared with Brenda's petulance Tony was in full control of affairs. Immediately I felt my sphincter being challenged. It was in such a way that I could do absolutely nothing but yield to his manhood. I wanted the whole length of his lovely strong dick right up my bum-hole.

Sheila was assisting her boyfriend and of all the girls had the best view of the moment Tony really penetrated my cherry, forced open my rim and drove his fabulous rigid fuck-pole straight down into the depths of my bottom. Oh the joy as I realised again it was Tony. He was right up inside me now. I wished there was no rubber. I wanted feel the skin of his raw cock forcing itself in and up against the inside of my anal canal. But this stage of things was soon cut short.

"Come on let's get him on his back". Tony's voice had a sense of urgency. Until now he had been thrusting into me from behind. Perhaps it was out of some shyness that he couldn't quite confront me when he began to fuck my ass. But now I was on my back with Suzy and Sally holding my legs up. I had no say in any of this, I was quite helpless now. The other guys were all looking on. It was a very special moment for me when Tony looked me straight in the eyes. My school friend whose body was a perfection of fitness and masculinity smiled gently as he positioned his knob teasingly on my cherry.

"Oh look Tony he's gaping. He really does want it doesn't he?" said Sheila turning to the others. I must have been wide open as all I felt this time was a fullness and warmth swelling inside my innermost sphincter. It had been good enough feeling him come up me from behind but now to be taking in his huge cock as he gazed into my eyes, I just wanted every bit of his sexy nude body. I began kissing Tony's arms and any part of his body in reach. I didn't care what anyone thought or would say I just wanted to love him for what he was doing to me.

All the same, for me this was a new sort of Tony. He was not only right up inside me, he had penetrated the most private parts of my body. These were places no other person ever saw. OK I may have flouted my bum a bit and even fantasised things but this was the real thing. This strong guy Tony had always taken the decisions, decided what we would do and lead the way. The most intimate part of his body was now physically deep in amongst my innermost genitals. His cock felt so firm in my bottom, it was like all his firm muscles and strength of character were far up my bottom. Tony was dominating me sexually and all I wanted then was for him to fuck me more and more.

He had started working his cock in and out of my bum hole and as he gradually increasing the pace, I felt overpowered and in awe of his sheer bodily strength. Each time he drove down into me I got this huge thrill tingling deep inside. My excitement was going sort of 'off the scale'.

All the time Sally and Sheila were teasing my nipples. My whole chest area around them got super-sensitive. It was like I felt I had breasts and it was making me mad for Tony to fuck me. I wanted his cum; I really wanted it like hell. His rigid ram-rod was reaching every recess of my rectum. He had total control of me now, it was like he was feminising me utterly.

"Oh cum into me Tony please." I pleaded as he quickened the pace of his shafting. "Fuck me, Fuck me!" I shouted as some huge internal orgasm seized me. All I could do was throw my head from side to side. Suddenly Tony put his head down on my chest. His brown hair fell forwards onto my neck. As he began to suck on one of my nipples, he seemed to go completely wild. I felt his dick flicking inside me as he was overtaken by some massive climax. Oh how I wished he would shoot his cum up me. I wanted him, the real virile Tony so much. I wished I could feel his spunk spurting into my bum.

Tony kissed me really nicely as he withdrew. All the girls were clapping but then they gasped as Gavin removed the rubber from Tony's dick. I took my chance to suck the last few drops of cum raw from his sagging 'hose'. He was so sexy I could have gone on sucking this lovely guy and fondling his beautiful balls and bum for ever but there were others to consider.

"He's no virgin any more now then." said Jason in a very deep manly voice that suddenly grabbed all my attention. I should have been ashamed of myself to be seen as such a cum slut. But I hadn't actually had any real cum pumped up me yet.

"He wasn't a virgin anyway, didn't you see?" piped up Brenda. She had been strangely silent in the face of all this masculinity.

"I'm sorry Brenda but that doesn't really count. It's men he needs and that's was he's fucking going to get." It was Gavin now who spoke. He was preparing himself to do me next.

The other guys including Jason were all naked now and the girls lost no time in surveying at each other's boyfriend's genitals. It was indeed a sort of a male beauty show and believe me that, with the possible exception of Clive, they were a hulky bunch that few could refuse.

Gavin had just quietly slipped on Tony's used rubber and dismissed comments from the girls; "Don't listen to them they're always fussing about something."

I was standing by them being quite resigned to getting shafted by all the guys. I felt a bit ashamed of my cock as it was so much smaller than the others. Gavin was also well in the nude, sitting on an arm of the sofa. His cock stood up like some phallic flagpole and his ample pink scrotum dangled against the dark background of the sofa. These were the balls of a mature man. It was like; there was this 'reservoir' below and a powerful 'cum-pump' above all primed and ready to deliver.

Suddenly he grabbed hold of my naked body and pulled me down on him. Now Gavin was quite big so I felt a sharp pain as pushed my bum very firmly over his, shall we say, 'injector-pump'. His hairy forearms were around my hips. He just felt so overwhelmingly strong.

I know what you're thinking. This was all so soon after my fucking from Tony. How could I give myself to another man so easily? I suppose it was just that he had taken control. I think it was psychological as well as physical. Being about four years older than me I kind did what he said and anyway I was physically too feeble to resist. To be honest I don't think there was ever a point when I even wanted to. Did I even try to clench my buttocks? I couldn't as he had me in a sitting position and with my legs well forward so my cunt would have been well stretched. I was just loving the feeling of his big cock filling me inside. This older man had his 'flagpole' well up my bottom now. Basically it seemed like I belonged to him; he sort of seemed to own me.

I didn't' even know Gavin that well; I had heard the girls talk about him but to be in such intimate contact with some one who was almost a stranger; what was happening to me?

At once he started teasing me: "Ever ridden a horse? Eh? Well now's your chance. Let's try a jog-trot shall we?". The girls giggled hysterically as they watched him bob me up and down like a baby. For me, I was loving the sensation of his mighty invading cock working my asshole. Then suddenly he rolled me back so I was on my back on the sofa; then he really started drilling me hard. Gavin was a rough strong man. He had been a rugby forward and when he fucked, he fucked really very hard. It noticed he was sweating profusely so I guess he wasn't as fit and youthful as Tony but he wanted to show off. He wanted to impress the girls.

"Go on give it him. Let's see you fuck his ass right up. Come on Gavin stuff his bum." shouted Sheila. Two of the other girls had come forward and were licking and sucking my nipples. It seemed to affect Gavin as much as me as he went totally berserk letting great yells of ecstasy. Then I felt him orgasming strongly deep inside my rectum. I'm sorry to have to admit it but I wanted his cum too but alas the rubber held and eventually Gavin withdrew his sagging meat pole from my now swollen cherry.

Then came Jason or perhaps I should say 'then cummed Jason'. Now he was not like the others. He was the typical biker. Covered in tattoos, there was oil still on his right arm from where he had been fixing an engine, just before coming. He hadn't tried too hard to remove it nor had he shaved for a couple of days so his face was really rough and stubbly.

Judith, his big girlfriend, tried to point to the absurdity of putting on a condom half full of cum but he waived her aside as he gave me a big wink. His body language and the way he went about things was just as if he was about to fit a new piston or some thing like that. Actually when you saw the size of his cock it was a pretty fair comparison.

But Jason was big all round. To say he was strong would be too obvious a thing you wouldn't even question it. Compared with any of the others he was about half as big again and that wasn't fat. His thighs alone were huge and hairy and extremely powerful looking. You could call him the 'Dominant Male'.

He got me on my hands and knees and made as if to do me 'doggie-style'. But there was no way he could push straight into me like the others had done. But like other men I met later, his huge physical strength that of his character meant that Jason had no need to be impatient. He was man enough to be in full control, at least then and he knew I would need a bit of time. I could feel myself wanting him but I needed to dilate. Judith, his girl friend took control of matters. I mean she took charge of all things concerning my cherry. Other girls were helping her and working on me with their fingers, using lots of cream they were gradually stretching open my boy cunt. It took several minutes; they would work on me a bit then Jason would have another go. Each time I felt him getting further in. Then at a certain point, I knew he was about to enter but he didn't seem to realise as he was going to back off again and let the girls have another go. But I began pleading with him to keep up the pressure on my cunt. I could feel myself yielding and it made me desperate for him to keep on pushing harder.

It was strange at first as the girls were all like hands on hips as much as to say it was hopeless but I could feel what was happening. His hood had penetrated my outer sphincter and I was consciously willing my cunt to take him in. And then suddenly it became obvious to all as Jason's huge cock, it was far thicker than any of the others, slowly but very definitely sunk between my buns and my stretched cherry was seen to take in the whole length of his mighty 'piston'.

It was hard to keep my balance as Jason picked up the pace. He was pounding my boy bum from behind. It was some sight I saw after. (the girls were getting video on the action). There I was, a smooth femmy-boy being ravaged by this rough unshaven muscle man. You could see all the rough hairs over his mighty thighs against the soft smooth skin of my legs.

But as if that wasn't enough, the girls had got hold of Clive who had been trying to stay out of things. Maybe he realised he didn't have it in him to fuck me in front of all them all. Actually he didn't look so bad in the nude. His body was well filled, perhaps not entirely with muscle but he was so smooth everywhere. He had even less pubic hairs than me and you could see how much his puffy facial cheeks were akin to those of his voluptuous bum. In a word and when in the nude, he was quite sexy. But poor Clive hadn't managed much of a hard-on as yet. His cock was hardly swollen and remained quite limp.

Don't imagine I had anywhere near the time it took you to read that last paragraph to take in the situation (let alone Clive's cock) as my bum was being pumped very powerfully and very deliberately. It was as if Jason was hurriedly pumping a deflated bike tyre while wanting to catch up with the others. Or you could say that having just fitted me with his new piston he was sort of 'revving me up'. Anyway Clive's genitals were also in need of some 'servicing'. I found that I could take all of his cock and balls in my mouth at once. That was only until Jason gave me such a lunge up my bottom that I couldn't keep hold of Clive any more.

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers
12