Cream Ch. 05

Story Info
An Asian and a black girl are used to demo Cream.
3.1k words
4.27
18.2k
7
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how do you like your women: black, white, or Asian?" Manny asked on his cellphone.

"I like Asians," the caller said.

"Well, then, you need to meet with my business associate, Ron Sanders," Manny said. "He has a sweet, petite Chinese girl for a demo. All Creamed up, she'll do anything you want."

"Great," the caller said. "Where can I meet Ron?"

**************

The next evening, at about 11 PM, that caller went into a quiet neighbourhood in Mississauga to meet Ron at his house. Ten seconds after the doorbell rang, Ron opened the door.

"Hi," Ron said with a smile and his hand out to shake his new client's hand. "You must be Steve Morris."

"Yeah," Steve said, shaking Ron's hand. "Manny tells me you have a little Chinese honey to test Cream on."

"Yes, I do," Ron boasted as he led Steve past the living room to the stairs to the second floor. They went up to a bedroom, where the girl, about 19, was lying completely nude on the bed. "And here she is, Xiao Wei: what do you think of her?"

Steve's eyes almost popped out of his head.

She had straight, shoulder-length hair, and big eyes that, paradoxically, were commandingly hypnotic in their submissiveness. Her breasts were small, but firm and in perfect proportion to her curvy little body; her nipples were a pair of grey-brown gum drops. She had a little tuft of pubic hair, and light, coffee-coloured skin. She lay fidgeting on that bed, her head swimming and her body tingling from peaking on Cream.

"Isn't she lovely?" Ron asked. "She's all clean, Creamed, and ready."

"As am I," Steve said, rushing for her.

"Be gentle, OK?" Ron said. "If you hurt her, she'll snap out of it."

"I know," Steve said, spreading her legs and bringing his face down in between. "Manny already warned me." He have her vulva a few licks from her perineum to her clit, getting a soprano sigh from each.

"Would you like a little Cream to get you hard?" Ron asked, holding out a jar for Steve to dip his fingers in.

"I'm twenty-four, and I don't need...any help...getting it up," Steve said between licks. "I'm not an old...limp-dick...like you. You can leave, though." He wrapped his lips around her hard clit and sucked it eagerly.

"I have to stay and watch, to make sure nothing gets out of control. That's why I offered the Cream, in case my watching was a distraction."

"Your talking...is the only...distraction." Steve slid his tongue as far inside her vagina as it would go, then wiggled it, getting loud squeals from her. She gyrated her hips and ran her fingers through his hair.

You keep being rude to me, Steve, and I'll smear Cream on your face, Ron thought. You're a good-looking blond. I'll bet Manny's gay friend would enjoy having you as a demo.

Steve raised her legs higher, got his tongue out of her cunt and began licking her puckered little black asshole. He slid his finger in and out of her wet pussy, tickling her G-spot. Screaming and nearing orgasm, she held her little breasts in her hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Her eyes were squinted shut and her mouth was wide open, as if hungry to suck his cock. The sight of this gave Steve an idea.

He gave her asshole a hard kiss, she came, and he licked it all off her dripping vulva. Then he got her body off the bed and on the floor, her kneeling before him. He sat on the bed, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard cock.

She bent forward, getting on all fours. She looked up at him with those dutiful eyes, so eager to please him. He looked down at her with a smile, caressed her cheek, then stuffed his thick cock in her mouth. She gagged as he pushed down to her throat, making her slightly regain her presence of mind.

Images flashed in her mind: Xiao Wei saw a nude blonde girl doing what she was doing, but with a dildo; then she saw a nude black one sucking a white man's dick. Then she saw a nude brunette sitting on a dildo. They all seemed as drugged and disoriented as Xiao Wei was.

Steve saw the fear and confusion in Xiao Wei's eyes. Remembering Manny's warning not to force himself, Steve pulled his cock out a bit, so it would be only half-way in her mouth.

Noting the potential danger, Ron came over, knelt behind her, and spread her legs open to get access to her black liquorice pussy. He unzipped his pants.

"Hey, what'cha doin'?!" Steve groaned. "She's MY demo. Oh!"

"Yeah, but you're making her gag," Ron snapped back. "She'll come out of her daze." He got his dick out and aimed for her pussy. "I wanna get her...hot again...so the Cream...will still have its effect." He pushed his cock in the orifice with a grunt, and made her squeal.

Ron pushed all the way in, getting a muffled scream of pleasure from her. Her cunt was already coated in syrupy come from her last orgasm-it was about to be more so.

She kissed the tip of Steve's cock, licked the underside, and fondled his balls, giving them gentle shakes. He stroked her hair and gazed down into her beautiful eyes as her head went back and forth.

As Ron keep sliding in and out of her buzzing pussy, he gently put his finger in her anus, just half an inch or so, pushing in and out by a few millimetres. As he coaxed her asshole open, he gradually pushed his finger in further, until it was all the way inside her rectum. He'd thoroughly cleaned her inside and out, so he didn't worry about getting her shit on his finger. He rubbed it against the rectal wall next to her vagina, adding to her pleasure. She was letting out faster and higher-pitched staccato squeals; she was about to come again.

"Good," Ron grunted. "If she's happy, we've got control. Ah!"

"I'm gonna...blow my load," Steve moaned. "Oh!"

"Let's give 'er...a shower...on both ends," Ron suggested. "Unh!"

Both men were pulling out when Xiao Wei came on Ron's cock. Steve sprayed first on her nose, then in her right eye, then on her lips, her chin, and her left cheek. He put his hand under her come-dripping chin and raised it so he could have her looking in his eyes as he watched the come drip down her cheeks and off her nose and chin.

Roan squirted his come on her left buttock, then on her crack, her right buttock, and her crack again. It dripped down her ass-cheeks to her legs, and on her asshole, perineum, and finally mixed with her come on her cunt.

The men put their meat away and zipped themselves up.

"So, what do you think?" Ron asked in pants.

"How much for her?" Steve asked.

"She's not for sale, Steve. She's my demo, and my personal friend, if you know what I mean. Cream is what made her such a willing whore. Buy a jar of Cream for $100, and go search for another pretty Asian. There are lots to find. A jar should last you for a month, if you apply it conservatively. A little goes a long way."

"How do I use it 'conservatively'? How much is too much?"

"I recommend buying the Party Pack for $200. You get two jars and three bars of soap mixed with Cream-perfect for giving her showers with. Cream is also edible: you can mix it in her food and drinks. The Party Pack will keep her high and all yours for several months, then you'll have to buy from us again. Read the instruction booklet included to know how to do everything right. Deal?"

"Deal," Steve said with a grin. "I know a few Korean hotties near my neighbourhood. I can use Cream on one of them."

"Sounds great. I'll get a Party Pack for you. This way." He led Steve into another room.

***************

Griffin went to Jack-In-the-Box every night over the past several weeks, always hoping-but in vain-to find Kim. He looked for Roxy, that black stripper who'd put Kim's things in her locker, and hoped Roxy would know where Kim was; but it turned out that Roxy was just as missing as Kim was. Odd.

Though the staff wanted to know where Kim was as much as Griff did, they were too 'busy' to search for her themselves, so they gave him her home address in St. Catherines, as well as the address of her parents in Brampton. Not finding her at her home, he went to her parents' house, knocked on the door, and saw a man in his fifties answer.

"Can I help you?" the man, wearing jeans, an undershirt, and a crucifix, asked.

"Yes," Griff said. "I'm looking for Kim Aditti. Are you her father?"

"I'm A father, Father Aditti," he said, clutching his crucifix. "But I'm not HER father anymore."

"You're not on speaking terms with your daughter?" Griff asked.

"She's not our daughter anymore," Kim's mother snapped as she was approaching the door.

"She's a whore, nothing more," Father Aditti said. "We tried to raise her as a good Anglo-Catholic; I pounded it into her as best I could, tried to turn her on to the rape-er, rapture of Christ, but she wouldn't come out as I wanted."

"I see," Griff said, noting the double meanings in the priest's words. His wife didn't seem to notice at all. "A married Catholic priest?"

"I was a married Episcopalian priest," the priest explained, "then I converted to the Catholic fold."

"Oh," Griff said. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Why are you so interested in Kim?" Mrs. Aditti asked. "Do you want to take advantage of a loose girl who likes living loose?"

"Indeed, she likes to get any man she can find," her father said. "So disappointing. She was mine, but she wants every other man."

"I'm worried about her," Griff said, his brow wrinkling at the attitude of her parents. "I fear someone may have abducted her."

"We reap what we sow in this world," Mrs. Aditti said.

"She brought it on herself," Father Aditti said. "God's judgement. Not our problem."

He slammed the door in Griff's face.

Gotta love the rape-ture of Christ, Griff thought.

**************

As for Roxy, Officer Cole had her nude in his basement, along with a client, a redhead in his late twenties. Roxy was on all fours with her chocolate round ass pushed out and pointing at the redhead's face, her dark fudge ass-lips asking him for a kiss, and her pink chewing-gum labia wanting a sucking-on.

The peach soles of her feet were a sweet contrast to the dark brown deliciousness of the rest of her skin. The client just stared at her body with his eyes and mouth agape.

"What do you think, Don?" Cole asked.

"How much for HER?" Don panted.

"For fuck sakes," Cole said. "Everyone asks that. Cream is what I'm selling, she's just the demo. The point is, note how Cream has made her ready and willing to do whatever you want. Now, what do you want her to do?"

"Twerk," Don said. "I've gotta see that ass wiggle."

"No problem," Cole said. "I've got some hip hop on this here CD player. She can twerk to that." He pressed PLAY.

Roxy instantly began twerking to the beat of 'Liquorice,' by Azealia Banks. Don bent forward to get a closer look. He loved the way her round, tight buttocks opened and closed, showing and hiding her asshole like a blinking black eye. She looked back at him, approving of his lustful smile with a lewd smirk of her own. He brought his nose up to her crack for a sniff.

"You like that, baby?" she asked. "Ain't too stinky?"

"Not at all," Don said. "You're perfectly clean, and you smell like perfume down here."

She giggled, then spread her cheeks, showing off an anus like puckered lips that were saying, "Oooh!" He brought his face closer.

"Kiss my black ass, white boy," she moaned, then giggled when he actually did...a long, passionate kiss. She closed her butt-cheeks around his face as he continued kissing and licking, then she resumed twerking. Her buttocks slapped against his face.

Don slid his finger up her cunt, slipping it along her wet walls. She reached back with her left hand and tickled her hardening clit. Don unzipped his jeans and whipped it out, then got up and aimed his cock for her asshole.

Cole dipped his fingers in a jar of Cream and wiped it on her asshole lips and deep inside her rectum, making her squeal with pleasure. Don then pushed his dick against the open orifice.

"Remember," Cole said. "Be gentle. Don't hurt her."

"I won't," Don said, pushing in an inch. "Ah!"

"Oh!" Roxy moaned, fingering her clit faster now.

Cole was enjoying what he saw so much that he decided to join in on the fun. Remembering Roxy's amazing cocksucking skills from the night he Creamed her in Jack-In-the-Box, he walked over to her wide-open mouth and unzipped the black pants of his policeman's uniform. He pulled out his huge cock and stuffed it in her welcoming mouth after Creaming up her lips. She looked up in his eyes with slutty submission as she began sucking him off.

Both men were going in and out of either end of her alimentary canal, joining her in moaning and sighing.

All that went through Roxy's otherwise stoned mind were these thoughts: I don't remember when this party started. I don't feel like I'm on cocaine, which I usually do at parties. My high doesn't feel like pot, either, my usual other choice for dope. Is it ecstasy? Kind of feels like that. Am I blowing a cop? I hate cops. Why am I enjoying sucking off a white pig? How long has this party been going on? It seems like too long, like it won't end.

Images flashed through her mind: she saw a naked Asian girl doing what she was doing with two white men; then she saw two nude white girls doing dildoes, a pretty brunette and...was it Kim? A large group of clothed men were watching the two girls in a room somewhere.

Why was all this happening?

Loving the tightness of her anal ring, Don reached forward to fondle Roxy's large, natural breasts. She was fingering her vagina now, reaching for her G-spot.

She was deep-throating Cole's cock now, jiggling his balls in her right hand. He was holding her up by her shoulders; being a muscular man, he found it easy enough to do.

Unlike Xiao Wei, Roxy was able to keep Cole's cock down her throat without gagging even once. His pubic hair was tickling her nose.

"I'm...gonna come," Don grunted. "Oh!"

"Me, too," Cole groaned. "Ah!"

Me, three, Roxy thought, still sucking deep down. "Mmm!"

"Let's give 'er...a shower," Cole said. "Ooh!"

"Good idea," Don panted. "Unh!"

They pulled their cocks out of her and sprayed on either end of her. She was coming, too. Cole shot a load on her nose. Don squirted on her right buttock. Roxy's vulva was gluey with cooze. Cole fired next on her lips. Don shot on her anal lips. Her pussy got gooier. Cole sprayed in her left eye. Don sprayed on her left buttock. Her pussy was dripping with jizz now. Cole splashed come on her right cheek. Don shot on her right butt-cheek. Her cunt was a phial full of come, filled to the brim. Her cup ran over. The men put their cocks away.

"So," Cole said in pants while zipping himself up. "Do you want to buy a Party Pack?"

"Yes," Don said, now zipped up. "I know some black bitches near Regent Park I'd like to use Cream on." He gave Cole $200.

"Good idea," Cole said, taking Don's money. "I love capitalism."

"You sure the cops won't come after me?" Don asked.

"Don! Look at my uniform. I wear this when selling to reassure my customers that I won't let them get in trouble, due to my connections. Don't worry. I'm friends with the Toronto mayor. You're safe."

******************

Kim wasn't in that basement anymore.

She was in a large room on the third floor of a mansion Manny now owned in a suburb of Toronto. He and the mayor were just finishing demonstrating Cream for an audience of men watching Kim and a Ukrainian girl, on stools on a stage, sliding dildoes in and out of their soaking pussies. When both girls came, and most visibly for their watchers, a standing ovation ensued.

Kim saw, instead of the actual male audience, a dozen Griff clones, as it were, looking at her and smiling as they clapped.

The other girl hallucinated a vision of all her former boyfriends.

The girls held hands, feeling a strange bond that went way beyond how they were simply in the same plight. Together, they felt the seeds of special abilities they could barely understand.

They had images of Xiao Wei and Roxy doing with those men just what they now were doing with Manny and the mayor for their new clients.

Kim and the other girl were somehow able to communicate their thoughts without even needing to talk.

We must stay together, Kim mentally communicated. We must bring the other girls here.

There are others, the other girl psychically told Kim. Other girls being used. Even a man or two, I think.

Yes, Kim thought; I can feel them, too. I can feel all the things around me, too.

Me, too, the other girl thought; can we MOVE any of these things?

I'm not sure, Kim thought.

Some men bought Cream Party Packs for their own private use, others became Manny's new business partners, to expand the Cream business throughout Ontario. A few men asked to have the two girls.

"They aren't for sale, gentlemen," Manny said. "My privates own Kim's means of reproduction, if you get my meaning."

"Same for my private ownership of Svetlana," the mayor said.

Suddenly, Manny and the mayor felt something hit them on the backs of their heads. They turned around and looked. Nobody seemed to have thrown anything, but those dildoes were lying by their feet.

"What the fuck?" Manny said. He looked over at Kim and Svetlana, who just sat on their stools looking as stoned as ever. He and the mayor decided to forget about it.

The mayor got Svetlana and took her to his home.

Later, after counting all the money he made that night, Manny said, "I love the free market."

Kim and Svetlana just wanted to be free.