Cream Ch. 07

Story Info
Griff takes Kim to a motel, showers with her, and fucks her.
2.5k words
3.93
15.3k
6
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griffin was finally starting to calm down, and slow down, on the highway leaving the Toronto area, heading west. He really had no idea where to drive, as long as it was far away from Manny and anyone helping him. Kim's naked, fidgeting body sat next to him in the car, still peaking on Cream.

The sky was a little lighter with the rising sun. With his left hand on the steering wheel, Griff put his right hand on hers. Then he looked far ahead on the road: there was a police roadblock--two police cars and a line of pylons about to make him stop.

"Shit!" he said. "And you're sitting next to me, naked and high as a kite. What am I gonna do?" He slowed down, the car now moving as fast as if it were in a traffic jam. He looked back, and saw a grey-black wool blanket lying on the back seats. "Oh, yeah, that's right. I have that blanket back there. I can cover you with that."

He reached back and got the blanket.

"Bend forward, sweetie," he said. She did, and he covered her completely, including her head, since he didn't want the cops to know she was even there, let alone nude and stoned. Her head was down between her knees. It was still dark enough that the cops, sans flashlights, probably wouldn't have noticed the black lump on the passenger's seat.

He was nearing the cops now. "Kim, don't move at all," he whispered.

"OK," she moaned softly.

"Shh," he warned, moving his lips as little as possible. "Be quiet." He pulled over. A cop approached: his name tag said COLE. "Is everything OK, officer?"

"No, it isn't," Officer Cole said. "I was dragged out of bed an hour ago after hearing of a perp trying to get out of Toronto, so we have to block all the exits. Where are you headed?" He was looking over the insides of Griff's car.

"Oh, to Windsor," Griff said, faking the best calm he could. "Meeting with family there."

"Can I see your license?" Cole asked.

"Sure," Griffin said, reaching into his glove compartment to fish it out from among all the other clutter in there. He gave it to Cole, who perused it slowly. "Sucks gettin' up early, eh?"

"It sure does," Cole growled. "I'm trying to start a new business, one that'll make me so rich, I'll never need to wear this uniform again. But police duty keeps interrupting me from marketing my new skin lotion?"

"Skin lotion?" Griff asked, looking carefully at Cole's face.

"Yeah, and I have a black beauty lying in bed waiting for me," Cole said. "I can't leave her unattended for long; she gets all restless, to put it mildly." He was about to walk off and check Griffin's license plate, when he heard something.

"Roxy," Kim moaned, psychically sensing who Cole's 'black beauty' was.

"What?" Cole snapped, spinning around and darting back to the passenger window.

"Oh, uh,..." Griff stammered. "I said, uh,...I mean, I meant to say, it's a ROCKY road to success." He reached forward to put his hand on her mouth.

"Yeah, ain't it the truth," Cole said, returning Griff's license. "OK, you can go."

"Thank you, officer," Griff said, and drove through. "Whew! Thank God." As he kept driving and distancing himself from the cops, he slowly began to relax. "Why is it that fucking cops always make me feel paranoid instead of protected?"

Cole seemed familiar to me, Griffin thought. One of the cops who helped Manny escape jail was named Cole, and he had a son, who by now would be the age of that cop I just talked to. I saw Cole's son back when Manny was in trouble, and he looked like a kid version of that cop just now. He has his father's facial features, too, in a really obvious way. Was that Cole's son back there? And he's selling a skin lotion? Is he selling Manny's Cream, and is he protecting Manny still?

"Roxy," Kim said again.

Griffin pulled the blanket off her head and let her bring her head back up. "Sorry I had to hide you like that, Kim. Must have been uncomfortable for you."

"Roxy," she said again.

"Wasn't that black stripper in Jack-In-the-Box named Roxy?" he asked. "And she went missing, too, didn't she? Like all those other pretty young women who've been going missing lately; it's all over the news."

"Roxy."

If Officer Cole back there has Roxy, Griff wondered, how does Kim seem to know about it? Kim went missing first. Were the two strippers demonstrating Cream for customers in the same room for a while?

**************

Griffin, indeed, drove all the way to Windsor, and stopped at a motel. After checking in and getting a key to a cabin, he returned to his car, where Kim was still, got her out and took her into the cabin.

After closing the door behind them, he looked at her. In her still high state, she let the blanket fall to her feet. Her naked loveliness was there once again for his delighted eyes to feast on.

Wow, he thought. With that blanket on, that was the first time I'd ever seen your beautiful body covered.

He touched her arm. "Except your skin still feels a little oily from the Cream," he said. "I felt a bit of your high when I had the Cream on my fingers; then after wiping it off, I wasn't high anymore. I'll bet if I showered you, the effects of the Cream would wear off, and you wouldn't be high anymore. You'd be your real self again; then I'd know if you really like me or not."

He took her into the bathroom. She stepped into the bathtub and put her arms out to him, wanting him to join her.

"I really wanna believe you want me as much as I do you," he said, feeling his hard-on straining his zipper. "But I'm still not sure if it's really you wanting me, or if it's the Cream making me seem desirable to you." He turned on the water.

"Griff," she moaned, reaching forward to put her arms around him. "I...love you."

"I wanna believe that, but I'm not sure," he said, turning on the shower head and reaching for the soap. "I'm still not sure if we really made love in Manny's house, or if I simply took advantage of you; and I'd hate myself if that's what I really did." He began rubbing the soapy lather on her shoulders.

"Come...in," she mumbled. "I...want...you."

"I know you were mistreated by your parents. Manny probably took advantage of you; other men surely took advantage of you while you had Cream on you. I want the abuse of you to stop, because I really like you. It's not just physical...really."

He was rubbing the lather on her large, soft breasts...and being very thorough about that area. It was getting near impossible to reconcile his feelings between his heart and his hard-on. He felt compassion for how she'd been abused, and tried to remind himself to respect her rights; but her body was driving him wild.

Still with her arms around his neck, she planted a kiss on his lips.

"Oh, fuck it. I can't take it anymore." He undid and pulled down his pants and underwear, his boner boinging up and down. Her eyes tried to focus on it, and her mouth watered. He then kicked off his shoes, pulled off his shirt, and removed his socks in a frenzied hurry. Then he got in the shower with her. "I'm sorry if this isn't what you really want, Kim, but you're just so fucking beautiful. Besides, I need to take a shower myself."

They put their arms around each other and pressed their lips hard against each other. Their tongues were flickering and slithering all over each other, and their hands went up and down each other's bodies frantically.

He put some lather on her hands so she could soap up his body, too. Then he continued lathering up the rest of her: her belly, her hips, her thighs, her crotch, and her upper legs. She rubbed the lather all over his chest and belly, getting his nipples as pointy as hers were.

He rubbed lather on her vulva, getting squeals from her as she gave him pecks on his cheeks. She was about to lather up his cock, but he, worried that he'd come right away and end his pleasure prematurely, stopped her.

Then he soaped up her buttocks and crack, and got lather in her anus. Sighing and squealing, she wrapped her lips around his left ear lobe and sucked on it. Then he squatted down and lathered up her legs and feet. She ran her fingers through his hair, soaping it up so he wouldn't need to use shampoo on it.

He got up and put shampoo on his hands, then gently washed her hair. She was grabbing his ass and squeezing it. After rinsing her hair off, he turned off the water. They got out of the shower, and he got a towel and rubbed her dry. Then he dried himself off.

He took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom. She lay on the bed on her back, still holding onto his hand. She pulled him to her.

"Kim," he sighed. "I really like you, and wanna have you again, but you've been fucked over so many times already, that I feel I really shouldn't. If I do you now, I'll be as guilty of the rape culture my university told me about as all other guys are."

"Griff," she sighed. "Love me."

"Well," he said. "I'll give YOU pleasure exclusively, then."

He spread her legs and buried his face in between. He wrapped his lips tightly around her hard clitoris and began sucking. She screamed, gyrated her hips, and ran her fingers through his hair. He slid a finger inside her wet pussy and began moving it in and out, tickling her G-spot.

"Oh!" she moaned. "Griff! Ah!"

"I'm glad...you like it," he said between licks. "I'm also glad...I don't come...as easily...as I used to...Now that my...sexual experience...is finally...growing."

He sucked on each of her labia, then poked his tongue inside her cunt, reaching as far inside as he could. He pushed her legs up so her anus would be accessible, then he pulled his tongue out of her vagina and began licking her asshole. His finger tickled her clit as he was licking those puckered brown lips.

With all her fidgeting and writhing on the bed, Kim rolled over and pushed her ass out. He got her legs spread, and his mouth dove for her asshole again, now licking with feverish speed. His tongue studied every bump and wrinkle on that pretty hole, and he even tried to poke it inside, getting it in about a half-inch. Inside, it flickered and vibrated for her.

He slid two fingers inside her soaking cunt now, making her vaginal walls shake with pleasure.

"Oh, Griff! I'm...almost there! Ah!"

He took his fingers out of her pussy, resumed licking her there, and carefully slid a finger an inch or so inside her asshole. Screaming, she sprayed her come in a waterfall all over his face. He licked it all up.

She lay on her back on the bed, and he began gently nibbling on her buttocks; then he turned her over and gave her a trail of kisses from her belly up to her breasts. First, he sucked on the left one, loving the taste of that gum-drop nipple; then he moved over to the right breast and sucked on that one. She was sighing and writhing--with pleasure, not with pain--to his touch, and her pussy was getting wet again.

He kissed his way from her chest up to her neck, then their lips met again. She put her hand on his dick and pointed it at her pussy.

"Are you...sure?" he asked. "Do you want it, or does the Cream?"

"I do,...of course," she moaned. She seemed to be recovering from the effects of the Cream, but he still wasn't sure.

"OK," he said, and pushed the tip of his cock against her vaginal opening. "I like...not being...a virgin...anymore. Unh!"

He pushed inside a few inches, getting another scream from her. She grabbed his arms and squeezed tight as he pushed in further. Finally, he shoved all the way in, and felt what seemed a deluge all over his rock-hard cock. Had she come again...already?

On top of her in the missionary position, he was shoving in and out of her with frantic speed, getting loud, high-pitched squeals with every poke he gave her.

"I...love...you, Griff," she sighed, each word for a thrust. "Ah!"

"I...love...you, too," he grunted. "Please, let...that...be...the real...you. Oh!"

He was about to come, and not knowing that Cream would sterilize his semen, he feared getting her pregnant; so just before blowing his load, he pulled out of her and sprayed on the sheets.

After the last few spurts, he rolled her over so she wouldn't have to sleep on the wet spot. He licked off her come on her vaginal opening, so much did he like her sweet taste.

Then, in complete exhaustion, both of them quickly fell asleep.

*****************

Manny scrambled to his feet, trying his best to regain control in spite of still peaking on the Cream Griffin had rubbed in his face. He staggered, almost falling down again. He ruptured himself.

"AAAHHH!" he screamed; but at least the pain helped him come out of his high a bit.

He got up and reached for the paper towels on the table. He ripped some off and wiped the Cream off. He still felt the horny high, but not as severely now.

Think of hate, think of hate, he repeated to himself in his mind; I can feel Griff and my Commodity, together in some motel somewhere, but I mustn't let myself empathize with them. Hate, hate, hate! Hate will kill empathy in me. Empathy with the demo girls will make me want to end my business. That can't happen!

He staggered over to a nearby washroom, turned on the water in the sink, grabbed the bar of soap, and washed the remaining Cream off his face. Frantically and deeply did he rub it, to get it out of his pores as best he could. Then he rinsed himself off and dried his face with a towel.

He was more or less back in control now. He returned to his lab and saw not only the glass apparatus shattered in pieces, but also the lack of most of his boxes of Cream.

You betrayed me, Griff, after all I did for you, he thought; I'm gonna find you and that bitch, and I'm gonna make Commodities of BOTH of you.