Cream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to," he said. "Manny will want revenge, and if my Mom and Dad could protect him after killing my brothers and sisters, they'll do it again after he's finished with me. I wanna be with you, always. But what will I do for a job? I'm not good with that kind of thing."

"That's OK," she said. "I can make enough money for both of us. In fact, you can be my 'househusband.'"

"OK," he said. "I can totally do that."

"Great."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Let's make love. Oh, and by the way, I bought something after I left The Showcase." She opened her purse and took out a tube of anal lube. She tossed it to him.

"Alright!" he said, catching it.

They hurried up to the bedroom. He quickly took off all his clothes and got on the bed, while she stood at the foot of the bed and slowly did a striptease for him. He sat back, put his hands behind his head, and smiled.

First, she unzipped her jeans, undid the button, and slowly slid them down her legs to her ankles. Then she turned around and bent over so her black thong and ass were pointing at him, and she removed her shoes, socks, and the jeans.

She straightened up and turned around to face him. Then she pulled off the T-shirt so he could see the matching black bra.

"Wow," he said. "That black underwear looks great on you. I'm glad I waited till later to see it on you."

She giggled and unclipped the bra, first opening it a bit to show a little cleavage, but not showing any nipple. Then after a little more teasing, she quickly whipped the bra off with a wiggle of her breasts and a grin.

"Oh, yeah," he grunted.

Then she tucked her thumbs in the sides of the thong at the hips, moving her hands in circular motions as if to pull the thong down, but not yet doing so.

"Oh, please stop teasing me," he said.

"You won't have to suffer long," she said, still with the thong at her waist level. She turned around so he could see her ass, pulling the thong just an inch or so down so he could see a little butt cleavage, but not all of it.

"Oh, come on!"

Finally, she pulled the thong down to her knees, then let it fall to her ankles. He thrilled to see her pretty round buttocks without the thong interrupting their contours. She pulled her feet out of the leg holes, then turned around so he could see her front.

"Now, there's the Kim I'm used to seeing."

Giggling, she turned around again, spread her legs, and bent over. She opened her butt cheeks so he could get a good look at her brown asshole.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," he said, unscrewing the cap from the anal lube and squirting some on his finger.

She got on the bed on all fours, her ass facing him and her legs spread out wide. Her beautiful bronze ass-lips were puckered and waiting for a kiss from his cock.

He smeared the lube on the wrinkles of her anus, then gently pushed his finger inside, lubing the ring and her rectal walls. She softly moaned at his sensitive finger. Then he slowly pulled his finger out, admiring the small gape he saw in her asshole, as if it were blowing him a kiss.

Now he smeared the lube on his hard cock, then knelt behind her, ready to push it in. She looked back at him with a lewd smirk.

"OK, baby," she purred. "Give it to me."

"Yeah," he sighed, then carefully pushed the tip of his cock against the anal orifice, trying not to hurt her. Her anal lips welcomed his cock with a tight squeeze around it, massaging his shaft as he poked it in an inch or two further. "Uh!"

"Oh!" she moaned as she felt him fill her up. Even when he fucks my ass, it feels good, she thought as it went in further.

Finally, he pushed all the way in. "Oh!" he groaned. Her anal ring was hugging and pinching his cock so delightfully. He pushed in and out slowly and carefully, hoping he wasn't hurting her at all.

He wasn't. Her rectal wall was vibrating pleasure against her vaginal wall. She started fingering her clit, and slipped a finger inside her cunt. She was sighing softly.

What a man, she thought. Griff is the one.

She would gently contract her sphincter to increase his pleasure. She took her right tit and put the nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard on it, moaning the whole time.

Finally, he was about to come. He didn't want to spray inside her rectum, so he pulled out just before the first shot, and blew his load all over her left buttock. The next spray shot on her crack, dripping all over her gaping anus. Then he sprayed on her right buttock. Then he sprayed on her back, just above her crack. He watched his come drip down her ass.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, then got some tissue from the bedside table and wiped her ass clean. "But I think you need some head."

"OK," she said, then rolled over on her back. He put his face between her legs and began sucking on her hard clit.

She was sighing and playing with her boobs, gyrating her hips the whole time. He slid a finger inside her pussy, rubbing it against her G-spot. His lips were wrapped tightly around her clitoris.

Then his lips hugged her left labium, and then her right one. His finger went all the way inside her vagina, getting it wetter and wetter. Then he tongued her still-gaping anus.

She was fingering her clit again, and about to come.

"Oh! Oh! OH!!" she screamed. "I'm almost there! Ah!"

She blew her come on his nose and left eye. He raised his head for her to see. She looked down on him and giggled. He smiled back up at her.

*******************

Outside in his car in the neighbourhood that night, Michael called Manny on his cellphone.

"She lives in St. Catharines," he said. "I didn't check the street signs when I was following her. I'll text you the address later. Griff's with her. You sure he's gay?"

"Positive," Manny said. "He's just helping her. Did you learn anything else about her?"

"Yeah," Michael said. "She went into a strip joint here in town called The Showcase."

I'll bet she's getting a new job there, Manny thought. I'll send someone with Cream to fish her out of there and back in my hands; then Griff will have to try to rescue her, and I'll Cream him up, and give him to Michael. "Good work, Michael. I'll hook you up with Griff soon enough."

12