Cream-Filled Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri forcefully pulled Spencer's cock out of her mother's mouth, the purple plunger coming out of her sucking lips with a wet 'POP!' Peri waved the cock in front of her mother's face, the rigid prick thrusting vigorously upward.

"Look what you've done to him, Mother—he's still hard as a rock." Peri pushed the head of Spencer's cock against her mother's chin, using it to push the wayward strands of jizz back into the older woman's mouth. Carole eagerly lapped it all up, her tongue rolling hungrily over the enflamed cockhead as her daughter moved it over her soft supple skin.

"You can't leave him like this, Mother—that's not fair. You're going to have to let him fuck you now."

Spencer was shocked, he'd never expected this—but the way his cock lurched once the idea registered in his mind made a smile come over Peri's face.

Peri had never intended for this to happen at all, but once she saw that look of wanton desire in her mother's eyes, she knew she had to do this for her. Her mother needed sex—she needed it bad. She'd seen the light come back into her mother's eyes as she'd been sucking Spencer's cock—a light she'd not seen in those eyes since her father had died.

"Come with me," Peri said, quickly sliding off the bed and grabbing her mother by the hand. She pulled her mother to her feet and picked up her suitcase with her other hand, both women and the suitcase disappearing into the bathroom.

Spencer sat up on his elbows and looked around as he pulled the sheet up to his midsection, wondering what the fuck had just happened—and better yet, what the fuck was going to happen? Had he heard right? Did his wife actually say that her mother had to fuck him? Was his wife giving him a free pass to cheat on her...with her own mother? Was he being allowed to pass "Go" and "collect $200"? A million thoughts ran through his head as he lay back and waited—all of those thoughts lewd and perversely exciting. He was expecting the two women to come out of the bathroom with Carole feeling embarrassed by how she'd acted, with her crawling back into her bed and pulling the covers up to her neck, turning away so Spencer couldn't see her, trying to forget what she'd done.

Even if she did, he'd have that moment to remember the rest of life—that moment when his rearing prick had filled her mouth with cum, shot after shot of thick creamy semen flooding his mother-in-law's vacuuming mouth. Nobody could ever take that away from him—ever.

"What do you think, Spencer?" The sound of his wife's voice broke him out of his daydream, and he looked up as his wife led her mother over to stand between the beds.

"Oh fuck," Spencer said to himself as he looked at the dizzying display of pulchritude before him. His mother-in-law was drop-dead gorgeous, dressed stunningly in some of his wife's new lingerie.

She wore a black satin merry widow corset that fit her voluptuously curvy body magnificently. Her spectacular breasts were barely contained by the heavily-wired bra cups, the generous amounts of tit-flesh all but overflowing the beautifully-designed lace-trimmed cups. The reinforcing of the satin cups pushed the big round globes up and together to create a deep line of cleavage that made him think of the Grand Canyon—too deep to comprehend, and it seemed to go on forever. The ribbon-like straps that went over her shoulders were stretched taut as bridge cables, the weight they were carrying almost the same.

The bodice of the corset formed tightly to her motherly body, those few extra pounds that she had on her daughter making it look daringly tight as it molded itself to her buxom hourglass figure—and Spencer loved the way it looked, eager to get his hands on each of those extra pounds.

The bottom of the corset flared out over her wide matronly hips, and he was reminded how much he loved curvy women over popsicle-stick models. His mother-in-law had all the right curves, in all the right places—a body just made for sex.

Her loins were covered by silky black panties that were cut sinfully high in the leg openings, the thin triangular piece of fabric barely covering her pouting mound before disappearing enticingly between her legs. Ribbon-like garters bit fiercely into sheer black hose, the garters and shimmering gossamer stockings framing her creamy thighs and pussy alluringly. The sheer nylons accentuated her shapely legs, which were nice and full at the thighs and calves, with cute dimpled knees in between and trim ankles below that he pictured taking hold of in his hands and pulling her legs wide apart, opening her up for a good hard fuck.

He looked down at her shoes, happier than ever that his wife and her mother wore the same size. The shoes were definitely 'come-fuck-me' shoes. They were black pointy-toed pumps with a thin leather strap that circled her ankle and did up with a tiny gold clasp. The heels—fuck—the heels. They were sky-high stiletto heels that were metallic and pointy as a needle, the dead sexy 5" heels making Spencer's head spin as the blood all seemed to drain right to his midsection.

He looked up at his mother-in-law's pretty mature face, and felt his heart flutter, never having seen her look so sexy and erotic. His wife must have done her makeup, giving her eyes a deep smoldering look with the dark smoky tones she'd chosen to go with the devilishly dark mascara and eye-liner. Carole's already full lips looked like soft red pillows, the glistening red lipstick making them look pouty and inviting, the perfect mouth for a cock-sucking mother-in-law.

Her hair was gorgeous, the ash-blonde locks looked wild and sexy, as if she'd spent the whole day in bed—and that day hadn't been spent sleeping.

Spencer looked her over from head to toe, his mind reeling at how breathtakingly sexy and gorgeous she looked, his rock-hard prick doing all the talking for him. He saw Peri smile as both women looked down at the sheet covering his lower half, the rising sheet making it look like Barnum and Bailey had brought the circus into town.

"She looks amazing," Spencer finally gasped out, his eyes roaming hungrily over his mother-in-law's mouth-watering form, his senses tingling as he now breathed in the scent of her alluring perfume, the intoxicating scent pummeling his libido even more.

"I think he approves," Peri said as she turned and winked at her mother, a warm smile on her face. "Why don't you get into bed, Mother? Spencer will be right along to join you."

As her mother pulled the covers on the other bed back and climbed in, Peri slid in next to Spencer and whispered into his ear. "Do this for me, baby. She needs it so bad. I want you to make her feel like a woman again."

"You're sure? You're really okay with this?"

"Yes. She's done so much for me—I want to do this for her. Don't even think about me being here. I want you to take her—over and over, as much as you want. I can see how much she needs it, and I know she'll love it. So please, baby, do this for me."

"Okay," Spencer said, giving his wife a loving kiss before slipping out of the bed.

"I think you can leave those boxers here," Peri said, a sly smile on her face as she nodded towards his midsection, his throbbing erection tenting out the front of his boxers obscenely.

Spencer peeled them off and dropped them on the floor, his freed dick bobbing menacingly in the air as he turned and slid into the other bed, taking his mother-in-law in his arms and kissing her deeply.

Peri pulled the covers over herself and tried to get some sleep, but the sounds coming from the other bed finally caused her to roll over and see what was happening. When she looked over, she saw Spencer kneeling in the middle of the bed with her mother on her back before him, her knees bent up, her sexy stiletto heels digging into the mattress nastily. She watched as he reached between her mother's legs and took hold of her little black panties in both of his hands.

RRRIPPPP!!

Her mother gasped as Spencer pulled away the shredded panties and tossed them aside. He reached down and circled his fingers around her slender ankles, pulling her legs high into the air. He moved her legs slowly far out to each side as he spread her wide open, the older woman's hot wet cunt spreading open invitingly, framed enticingly by the sheer black nylons and tightly-stretched garters. Peri watched as he leaned forward, the huge fiery knob of his cock nestling between the glistening petals of her mother's pussy. He pushed slightly, and Peri saw her mother's dripping labia spread open and circle the invading spear.

"I'm going deep, Carole, nice and deep," she heard her husband say as he flexed forward slowly, mercilessly forcing his long thick cock into her mother's welcoming body.

"Ohhnnn...so hard...so...ohhhh," she heard her mother gasp, and she looked over as her mother pulled at the sheets, almost tearing them off the bed in a death grip. Peri flicked her eyes back to their joined bodies, watching as inch after inch of rigid cock filled her mother's steaming trench.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Carole. Take it," Spencer said in a warm encouraging voice as he fed the last couple of inches into his mother-in-law, his hands holding her legs well apart so she was totally spread-eagled before him. He slowly slid his steely erection all the way home, his groin pressing up against her shaven mound as he bottomed out. "Oh yeah, you've got it all." He rolled his hips, stirring her insides like a batch of wet cement, the enflamed crown rubbing against the doors of her womb.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD," Carole groaned loudly as she climaxed, her wide hips bucking and shaking like a wild thing as he held her spread open like a wishbone. She was thrashing about, her velvety love pocket gripping his cunt-stretching cock possessively as the delicious sensations coursed through her, the twinges of ecstasy make her twitch and shake like a wanton slut.

"Thatta girl, let 'er buck," Spencer said, enjoying the ride. He couldn't believe how hot and tight her pussy was. It had been so long for her that he figured it was almost like she was a virgin again. She came for a long time, bathing his buried prick with her hot oily juices, the front of his midsection awash with her oozing nectar. Once she slowed her intense twitching, he drew back, and slid it forwards at a slow steady pace, watching her eyes seem to absolutely glow with desire. Even with him holding her legs spread wide apart, she started to expertly work her pussy, rolling and flexing her hips as she fucked him back—and fuck—was she ever good.

The muscles inside her pulled and gripped his cock firmly. If felt like a hot buttery fist the way it pulled at him, wanting more...and more. And then he really started to give it to her, pinning her legs back with his shoulders as he leaned over her, folding her up like a pretzel. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him like she never wanted to let him go. She came again, and then a third time as he drove her deep into the mattress.

Peri smiled as she looked over, listening to the lewd sound of their hot bodies slapping together as the bed rocked and creaked in protest.

"Okay Carole, here it comes," she heard Spencer warn as he buried himself to the hilt inside her mother, flooding her begging love canal with a massive load of cum. Her mother squealed in pleasure at the same time as she gyrated and convulsed spastically beneath him, climaxing again. He shot and shot, filling her steaming trench with thick milky semen as they blissfully savored their mutual climax.

As things slowly subsided in the other bed, Peri turned over and tried to get some sleep, knowing from past experience with her husband that her mother was in for a long night. She awoke some time later and heard soft rhythmic mewing coming from the other bed. She quietly rolled over, and through the soft light coming in through the window, she saw Spencer sitting up on a stack of pillows against the headboard, his hands fisted in her mother's hair as she knelt between his spread legs.

"That's it, Carole, take it deeper," she heard Spencer whisper quietly. "Oh fuck, that mouth of yours is so fucking hot. Suck it, suck it...oh yeah." She saw her mother's head bobbing rhythmically up and down, the wet slurping sound of her cocksucking reaching Peri's ears.

"Oh yeah...that's it... that's it...get ready...oh fuck yesssssss. Here's another mouthful for you," Spencer hissed as Peri watched his hips flex as his body twitched, knowing he was going off inside her mother's mouth. She heard a nasty gargling sound as her mother swallowed, her mouth still working up and down on her husband's spitting dick.

Peri rolled over again and drifted off to sleep, awakening later by a lewd slapping sound. She rolled over to see her mother on her hands and knees, her big breasts outside her corset and hanging pendulously beneath her, her big stiff nipples grazing the sheets as they swayed back and forth. Spencer was kneeling behind her with his hands on her wide matronly hips, his thrusting erection shuttling in and out of her sopping pussy, the lewd squelching sounds of their meshing loins filling the room. Her mother's legs looked fantastic in the shimmering nylons, her metallic stiletto heels poking up as Spencer rocked in and out of her, his heavy sperm-filled nuts slapping against her pouting labial mound. Peri watched as her mother lowered her face and screeched into a pillow as she climaxed again, the blissful sounds of her ecstatic squealing muffled by the feathers.

Peri turned back around and pulled the covers up to her neck, with sleep overtaking her. She awoke again to the creaking sound of the other bed, and looked over again, seeing her husband straddling her mother's body, his long hard prick sliding back and forth between her huge breasts, her mother's hands keeping the massive pillows of flesh pressed together over his rigid erection.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, Carole," Peri heard Spencer say as he rocked his hips back and forth. She could see her mother's nipples standing up stiffly, the nipples bigger than any she'd ever seen in her life. She knew Spencer would love them, and had no doubt he'd been sucking and licking them before now.

"Oh Jesus, get ready...get ready," Spencer warned, and then he let out a low moan as he started to come. Peri watched as the first rope of cum rifled forth from the tip of his cock, the silvery ribbon pasting itself against her mother's face. He kept shooting as he flexed back and forth, his long hard cock painting the older woman's face and chest as he continued to tit-fuck her.

Peri rolled over once again, this time dropping off into a deeper sleep, knowing Spencer would continue to put her mother through her paces for the rest of the night.

*

Peri rolled over as the sound of water running filtered into her senses. She blinked and opened her eyes, seeing a beam of sunlight stabbing like a sword into the same spot between the beds that the light from the sign had hit the night before. Still half asleep, she lay with her eyes closed, wondering if she should try to catch a few extra winks, the sound of the running water lulling her back to sleep. The sound of the water stopped, but she continued to lie there, just knowing she didn't have to answer to the usual morning alarm.

The bathroom door opened, and Spencer came out, one towel wrapped around his waist while he rubbed his mop-top hair with another one. He saw that his wife was awake and came over to the bed, sitting on the edge and leaning over to kiss her.

"Good morning, honey," he whispered quietly, a contented smile on his face.

"Hi, baby," Peri replied, reaching up and stroking his cheek tenderly. "Did you have a good night?" She had that mischievous look in her eye—and they both knew she already knew the answer to her own question.

"I had a great night. Thank you very much," Spencer said, reaching under the covers and tickling his wife.

"Spencer, stop! You're gonna make me pee myself," Peri tittered playfully, grinning from ear to ear. Spencer moved over as she slid out of the bed, looking down at her mother sleeping in the next bed—the older woman looking almost comatose.

"Oh my God," Peri said quietly as her hand went to her mouth in shock. Her mother was lying on her back, with her head tilted to one side and her nylon-clad legs spread obscenely apart. She still wore all of her sex lingerie, and even the sexy stilettos still adorned her delicate feet. But what made Peri gasp was the amount of cum she could see leaking out of her mother. The woman's pussy looked swollen and puffy from a full night of abuse, and a slithering white ribbon of cum oozed out of her overflowing pussy onto the sheets beneath her, a huge puddle of the stuff staining the sheet, with other gobs clinging to her nylons and inner thighs.

Peri looked up to her mother's tits, the woman's enormous breasts spread out over the full breadth of her chest. There was cum all over her breasts, as well as little bite marks, the wads of semen and ribbons of silvery spunk crisscrossing her breasts obscenely.

Peri leaned down and looked at her mother's face closely, the woman dead to the world as she breathed softly. There were clumps of jizz in her hair, and clinging to her cheeks, forehead and chin, the milky fluid having also slid in silver rivulets down her cheeks and onto her neck. Her face was covered with the stuff. Peri had only seen something like that in porno movies.

Peri looked closely at her mother's mouth, the older woman's mouth gaping open slightly. "Oh my god," Peri gasped, seeing her mother's mouth overflowing with cum. With her head tipped to the side, the stuff had leaked out of her mother's parted lips, a thick web of the stuff connecting the pool in her mouth to a sizable puddle on the sheets right next to her face.

"Spencer, how much...how many times...?" Peri couldn't even finish her question, her mind swirling at the thought of how many times her husband must have come on or in her mother.

"I don't know," Spencer said with an innocent shrug. "She did say she liked the cream-filled, so I gave her what she wanted."

"I'll say," Peri said, turning to her husband and kissing him lovingly.

*

Two hours later, they pulled into the driveway of Carole's house. Her mother hadn't said one word since they'd left the hotel, all them keeping quiet as they drove quickly over the freshly-plowed roads.

Carole thanked them and said a hurried goodbye as she climbed out of the car and walked gingerly to her front door, her hand rubbing her lower stomach tenderly. As the door closed behind her, Spencer dropped the car into gear and pulled out, heading towards the ski resort.

*

They got home late Sunday night and as Spencer unpacked, Peri turned on her computer, checking her e-mails after having purposely ignored them in order to get a quiet, uninterrupted weekend.

"Hey, baby," she called out as Spencer stopped what he was doing and looked up. "I got an e-mail from my mother. She just sent it about an hour ago."

"What does she say?"

Peri read the message and then smiled as she turned and looked at her husband. "She wants to know if it's okay if she comes for a visit next weekend."

THE END.