Cream Filled: Second Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're on," I agreed.

Stephanie quickly slid four quarters from the tabletop into the palm of her hand and turned toward the dart machine but stopped short, turning back to face me again.

"You do know how to make something other than donuts, right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm actually quite a good cook" I assured her. That is if you consider spaghetti with Ragu cooking.

Stephanie dropped the quarters in the machine and started the game. We wished each other good luck with mock sincerity and took our turns behind the throw line. Despite the feeling that I would be amply rewarded no matter the outcome of the game, I actually felt myself getting fired up to win again.

Why it should have mattered to me, I don't know. Interruptions and Dip Shit aside we were on a date and a first date at that. But I found it did matter to me and that I wanted very much to best her. Maybe it was because I wanted to feel that I was superior to her at something. Whatever it was, I took my turn each time determined to win.

Stephanie and I didn't joke or even talk much as we took our turns alternately pumping our arms in exclamation or swearing and shaking our heads in disgust at the outcome of each throw. Ultimately it turned out to be almost a repeat of the previous contest as with a last clutch throw I won the game.

Turning towards Stephanie, I was brought up short by the flaring anger in her eyes as she stared at the dart board. For a moment I thought about saying that she didn't have to cook for me but before I could her expression changed the anger faded from her eyes and it was apparent she'd quickly moved on from the dart game.

"Congratulations, you win," Stephanie offered, smiling brightly, if not with complete sincerity. "Dinner is Friday night at my house."

Looking in her eyes for additional meaning or direction didn't do me any good as I was unable to read anything from her. Now I was beginning to think I'd blown it with her over my own vanity but heartened when her genuine smile seemed to return again.

Stepping to her, I held the silkiness of her upper arms and kissed her. Her hands moved across my back and the feel of her arms encircling me was a great relief.

"I suppose I better get you home," I said still holding her close. "We both have to be up early."

Stephanie nodded and tilted her head enough to look up at me. Her eyes have always been irresistible to me, so deep and dark brown as to be almost black. When they shine they're like polished ebony. They could be just as hard, but they were soft now and welcoming. When we finally left the restaurant, we left hand in hand.

The drive to her house was quiet and all too brief. Parking in the driveway I opened the car door for her before walking her up to the front steps.

"I really had a good time tonight, Stephanie," I said. "And I hope you did too."

"I did," she affirmed, "and I also learned something about you tonight."

"That I'm a complete jerk sometimes?"

"No, I already knew that" she answered, a coy smile spreading across her face. "I learned you like to play games."

Be that good or bad, I let the remark pass and took her in my arms and kissed her. She met my lips willingly. It was a nice kiss no tongues or anything but definitely nicer than a thanks for dinner kiss.

"See you in the morning OK?" I said after we'd stepped apart again.

"Definitely..."

Stephanie turned, stepped to and unlocked her door while I stayed where I was.

"By the way, I like that," she remarked, turning back toward me once the door was opened.

"What's that?"

"That you don't expect to come inside."

Don't expect to but sure want to, I thought.

"Well, I like that you like that I don't expect to come in, if that makes any sense."

"Still competing? Maybe you should save some of that for next time."

Stephanie smiled with a sideward shake of her head and turned back toward the door to step inside.

"Stephanie..." I called out causing her to stop and turn toward me again.

"Your parents have told me more than once that you are a very special young woman. That's one thing about you they didn't exaggerate."

She smiled and came back to me, reached for my head with her hands and pulled my mouth down to hers. Stephanie's kiss sent a tingling sensation through me all the way to the soles of my feet. She smiled sweetly, genuinely then turned again and stepped into the house, closing the door behind her.