Creampie Blackmail

Story Info
He wished she had demanded money instead.
1.6k words
4.18
184.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
857 Followers

"A hundred grand bonus?" asked Brian with raised eyebrows. "Son of a bitch." He pushed the button.

Scott just grinned and shrugged arrogantly, checking his watch. "You play in the big leagues, you make the big bucks. This is nothing, yet, though. I'm moving to Acquisitions next year, with Mandelson and Feldman."

Brian just shook his head and grinned. "Yeah. Hey, you joining us at Riozzi's? We're supposed to meet Nick and Alexis there to go to Tyler's party afterward."

Scott's smile slipped for a second. "Uh, I'll catch up to you guys later, okay? Got to finish up something here."

Brian glanced at him quizzically as the elevator arrived. "The Harborwave underwriting proposal isn't due until the end of the month," he said. "We've got, like, --"

"No," barked Scott, more sharply than he had intended. "I mean, no, something else. Look, I'll meet you guys at Tyler's place, okay?"

Brian shrugged. "Sure."

* * *

She was waiting there, of course. Amber was shortish, thinnish, somewhere north of thirty, narrow-eyed and hard-featured. Not his type -- he was amazed she was anyone's type -- and dressed as usual in a faded blue Downtown Cleaning Solutions t-shirt, gray sweatpants, and worn-out old sneakers. She was in the same place as last time -- perched nonchalantly on the top of a pallet of printer paper. Her cruel smile widened when he came round the corner. It was always a surprise to him the way his heart sank. Had he really thought she wouldn't come?

Amber squinted down at him. "You're a bit late. Where's your suit jacket at?" she asked. The sound of her accent grated on his ears. "You had it on last time."

"I left it upstairs," he said with subdued resentment. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of meeting her eyes.

"Whatever," she shrugged, beginning to wiggle out of her sweatpants, and Scott looked away in disgust. He could swear that tangle of black hair got thicker every time, and the memory of the loose, meaty lips between her bony thighs aroused a feeling of dread. Amber didn't waste any time, though -- tossing the garment aside, she scooted her ass down to the edge and shamelessly spread her knees apart.

"Well?" she said. "You know what to do."

He did. His spirits fell even further.

The concrete basement floor was hard and cold against his knees as he knelt between her thin legs. A line of juices was already beginning to trickle slowly from Amber's loose cunt, but as she relaxed the first bubbles of thick white cream leaked out. Scott reluctantly stuck out his tongue, lapping at the salty mixture. Her pussy juices, he could have sworn, tasted faintly of cigarettes, but the gooey cum had its own, unmistakable flavor.

"That's it, baby, get in there," said Amber, leaning forward to watch him. "Got a lot of work to do tonight. Joe -- you ain't met him -- came by an hour ago when he got off shift. He's always real horny right after work, and sometimes he just can't wait until he gets home." Her voice was mocking, and Scott could tell she was enjoying this. He tried to think of something else -- anything else -- and lapped mechanically at her leaking juices.

"He fucked me on the loading dock," Amber recalled, then laughed. "Maybe that's why it's called the loading dock! 'Cause he sure put a load in me -- you ain't even got to it yet. Hadn't had it in two days and his balls were full, he said, and I believe him -- I could feel it when he pumped that shit in me. Made my pussy all hot and warm inside." Amber shifted her hips. "Lick harder. Come on, suck on it."

Scott could taste the seed leaking out of her now -- a thick mass slowly beginning to ooze down the dark tunnel of her cunt, thick and salty against his tongue. He grimaced, but there was no way to avoid it. He pressed against her, slowly slipping his tongue through her meaty cunt lips, tasting the thick musky cum which quickly coated his tongue. Cringing with dread, Scott began to suck on Amber's cunt, lapping and slurping at her creampie. Mingled pussy juices and hot, thick spunk began to fill his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow, gulping the cloying cream down into his churning stomach. There was never any choice.

"I ain't gonna say no to Joe when he's in that mood, though," mumbled Amber contentedly, relaxing as Scott reluctantly ate her cum-filled cunt. "When he needs it bad enough he just spreads me out right on the floor and empties his balls out in my belly. I been carrying that stuff around just for you, all hot and thick inside me. Maybe one of these times I'll give him a real thrill... ain't had my butt nailed in a while. What do you think of that, huh? Nice hot fudge pie'd be a real surprise for you one night --"

That was it. "That's disgusting," he said, jerking away from her gooey cunt. He could almost feel the thick cream in his stomach curdling. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Hey, bitch," Amber scowled, leaning forward and jabbing her bony finger into his forehead. "Maybe you ain't got the picture yet." She wriggled her splayed thighs lewdly, and even in the dim fluorescent light the thin trickle of cum leaking from her gleamed faintly. "Do I need to tell you again? Dear Board of Securities Regulation," Amber recited, looking upwards as if she were composing it. "I am employed as a cleaner at the Manhattan National Bancorp, and feel that it is my duty to report that last night while doing my round I found in the trash somethin' that --"

"Enough, dammit, fine, enough," spat Scott. Fear washed over him, as cold as the first time she had approached him. He closed his eyes so that she wouldn't see his expression. The sticky juices from her pussy felt cold against his face.

Amber poked him in the forehead again, painfully. "That's right, baby, don't forget it. I own your ass, unless maybe you'd rather someone in prison did instead. I say eat my cunt, you eat my cunt. And if I say you're gonna eat my ass, you're gonna do it."

Scott said nothing. There was nothing to say.

"Now that's better," she rasped, settling backwards again on her elbows. "Get back in there and finish suckin' that load out. I wanna cum and this basement's getting cold."

With sullen resignation he pushed his face back between her legs, eager to get it over with. Pressing his own lips to her cunt, he slid in his tongue as far as he could reach, licking and rolling back and forth the way she liked it. He realized with a shudder that he was starting to get good at this.

"Oh, fuck, baby," moaned Amber, gripping the back of his head and pressing it into her. "That's it, that's it, like that..." A cruel note crept into her voice again as she forced Scott's head between her legs. "Get all that fucking cum out. I'm so fucking full. Suck it out." The salty trickle had grown to a stream now, and then thick clots and spurts of spunk began to slowly burp out of her cunt into Scott's gulping mouth. He broke his suction for a moment, gasping for air through the scratchy thicket of her hair, but Amber only gripped him harder. Her painted nails dug into his scalp.

"Suck me clean," Amber said shakily. "Get that load out of my belly, you nasty bitch." He could feel the muscles in her abdomen clench as she gasped and bore down, and a moment later a thick jet of gooey, heavily-flavored cum squirted between his sucking lips. Scott choked slightly as he forced this down into his stomach. "Oh, fuck, I can feel it," she began to whine. "You're suckin' it all out of me... do it, do it, you little bitch... eat that cum out of my cunt! Suck me clean!"

Amber ground hard against him, and his nose pressed suddenly against her swollen clit. She exploded. "Fuck!" Amber screamed, her cry echoing through the silent basement. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Her whole body was shaking now, her thighs locking in a death grip around his head, her pussy spasming and emptying spurts of juice and cum into Scott's gasping mouth. Desperately he fought for air, but he could not pull his face free of her steaming gash. "Fu.....!" Amber groaned, humping against him and digging in again with her nails. Her shuddering pussy gave up one last stubborn glob of goo, and then she collapsed backwards onto the pallet. Finally released, Scott stumbled backwards onto his hands, coughing and gasping. He felt like his lungs were filled with sour spunk as well, but no matter how hard he coughed he couldn't clear the taste away.

"Well, shit," sang out Amber finally, propping herself up on one elbow. She dipped a finger between her pussy lips experimentally. "Clean as a whistle. Guess you sucked out that whole load," she smirked, hopping down to the ground. "Were ya hungry? 'Cause you're sure full of cum now."

"Fuck you," coughed Scott hollowly. The thick warm mass of cum sat heavily at the bottom of his stomach like a lead weight. He finally managed to stand up as Amber was pulling back on her sweatpants. Tying back her greasy hair, the cleaner looked him up and down contemptuously. He stared back with helpless loathing, the last of her creampie slowly settling down into his belly.

"See you next Thursday," Amber smirked finally, turning to go. "Wear the jacket next time."

conroy39
conroy39
857 Followers