Creampie Delight

Story Info
A long held fantasy cums true.
1.7k words
4.48
103.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

The text message on my phone read, "Im hot wet and creamy want a taste?". I immediately replied back "Absolutely. Now?". As I waited for a reply, I pondered the situation. Ann and I had been fuck-buddies years ago, and even after we moved on, we remained friends. Lately we had been talking again, mostly flirting over the phone, and I had disclosed my desire to eat a creampie that was not of my own making. We both have significant others, but Ann is like an Energizer bunny when it comes to sex–she gets wound up and wants to keep going and going and going (or cumming and cumming and cumming, as the case may be). I had been hoping to maybe get a late night call after her boyfriend had gone to sleep, but this was 10:30 am.

This time the phone rang. "Hey, baby," I answered, knowing by the caller ID it was her.

She only chuckled in response. "Are you for real, or just messing with me?"

"I'm for real, alright. Bill just left for work, and he gave me a real good humping before he left. I'm pretty full! But there's a catch. You have to call Bill and ask permission from him."

"Say what?" I asked incredulously.

"I told him about your fantasy. I even mentioned a threesome, and he's interested, but I just can't bring myself to go behind his back, so since it's your fantasy to do this, you need to ask."

I was dumbfounded. "So how's this supposed to work? I just call your boyfriend up, tell him who I am, and ask if it's okay for me to go over and eat his girlfriend's pussy, which, by the way, he just got done cumming in?"

"Well if it's any consolation, he's expecting your call. I told him what I wanted to do, but he says you need to talk to him first if he's going to okay the whole deal."

So there it was. I had been fantasizing for years about this opportunity in one scenario or another. Usually I was being "forced" into clean-up duty, but the whole idea of asking to do it was totally foreign. I thought about the times I had missed opportunities to live out fantasies because I chickened out when the opportunities presented themselves. I thought about the many times I had masturbated wishing I had taken advantage of those opportunities. I thought...

"You still there?" she asked.

"Um, yeah. This just took me by surprise."

"Well if you want to make this happen, you better call him quick. He'll be at work soon and he doesn't get reception on his cell phone inside the building. Plus, everything's starting to ooze out of me.: Ann giggled. "I know this is awkward, but I'm pretty sure he'll say yes. He just wants to keep everybody honest."

I made my decision. "What's his number?" She gave me the number, urging me to hurry, and I took a moment to collect my thoughts.

I took a deep breath and dialed the number she had given me. Bill answered on the third ring. "Hello." I had met him a couple of times, so I knew what he looked like, and he was a pretty nice guy, quiet and unassuming. Ann had told me, though, that he was kind of a kinky fucker under that calm exterior.

"Is this Bill?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Um, this is Jim."

"What can I do for you?" He wasn't making this any easier for me.

"Well, ahh, Ann gave me your number and said I should give you a call." I could hear traffic noise on the other end of the line, but Bill said nothing. "I think she would like me to come visit her this morning, but she said I had to get your permission first."

"And what is the purpose of your visit?"

So there it was. Now or never. Just say it. Say it! "I... I would like to lick her pussy," I blurted out. So there it was, my cards were on the table, I was all in.

"And do you realize what she's been doing this morning?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, my voice small and my cheeks burning with humiliation.

"Tell me."

"She said the two of you had just finished screwing before we talked."

"You realize I didn't use a condom, right?"

"Yes," I squeaked out, my stomach tied in knots.

"And you still want to go put your tongue in her pussy? You want to lick my cum out of her?"

"Yes," I said again, my voice barely a whisper now.

"I will give you permission on one condition," he said. "You can go clean out her hot sticky pussy now without me present, but you can't get naked, you can't fuck her, and you have to come back tonight when I'm there to do it again. Understood?"

"Yes," I said, my voice returning, but my heart pounding.

"Oh, and one other thing," continued Bill. "Don't masturbate or get yourself off at all between now and tonight, got it?"

"Okay," I replied hesitantly, knowing how difficult that might be.

"I'll call Ann and give her my okay, and fill her in on my conditions. Enjoy yourself." With that, the phone went dead, and I grabbed my keys, heading for the door.

********************************************************************

I barely remember the five minute ride to Ann's house, but I know my hard cock was tenting my shorts the whole way, and my heart was pounding like a drum. As I reached the front door, I knocked softly and turned the door handle; after all, she was expecting me. I stepped inside and it took a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but what a sight I was greeted with!

Ann was lying on the couch wearing a light housecoat, her hair mussed and that contented after-sex smile on her face, but her eyes were still hungry. Her left foot was flat on the floor and as I watched she raised her right foot and rested it on the back of the couch. This caused the housecoat to open in the front, and she flipped it back, exposing herself to me. There was a large pillow under her ass and she was naked now except for her shoulders still being covered by the robe, and smiling at my obvious lust.

"Like what you see, big boy?" she asked, and I most certainly did! Her heavy breasts lay over against her arms, the nipples hard and erect, and her pussy looked positively wonderful! Her full dark bush framed her thick swollen lips, still reddened from the friction of her previous activity, and her clit was hard and stood out demanding my attention. Her innermost curls were wet with their combined juices and matted to her pussy, and there was a thin trail of cum starting to drool out of her gash and run down toward her ass.

"Oh God yes, " I croaked. "You look so damn sexy!"

"Well are you waiting for an invitation?" I realized I was just standing there gawking at her. I know lots of guys will shy away from sloppy seconds, but I find a freshly fucked pussy to be the sexiest and most exciting, the most raw and primal sight there is to behold.

I took two quick steps to the side of the couch and dropped to my knees. Starting at her left knee, I began to run my tongue up the inside of her thigh, drawing closer and closer to her wet pussy. The room had smelled like sex when I walked in, but now the scent was intense! I could smell the cum from both of them and it permeated my senses. My tongue reached Ann's pussy and I licked lightly up the sides of her lips, first one side then the other, teasing her and myself. The flavor was similar to that of my girlfriend and myself, slightly salty, and the texture was slippery and sticky at the same time.

"Ooohhh," Ann moaned as my tongue began it's assault on her. "That's what I need. Lick me, baby."

I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue for a moment before dropping down to lick her wet, open pussy from bottom to top with long broad strokes of my tongue. Their cum was collecting on my tongue and I swallowed the delicious mixture they had made.

Soon, Ann had one hand tangled in my hair as I feasted on her. Her pussy began to open up more and more for my insistent tongue, and the juices were flowing more freely. I was in seventh heaven, licking and sucking and swallowing, and I took

Ann through several more orgasms as she bucked and ground her pussy against my mouth.

I have no idea how long I ate her, but finally she pushed my head away. "Enough," she panted. "If you keep going any longer, I'll be to sore to play tonight."

I wanted to continue, even though I saw the wisdom in what she said. "You sure?" I asked. "You taste absolutely fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it," she smiled, "but if you keep it up much longer, I won't even be able to walk."

I was licking my lips, tasting their intermingled flavors some more when Ann burst out laughing. "Oh my God. You should see yourself. You're a mess!" With that she pointed to a mirror on the wall.

I looked and she was absolutely right. My mustache and goatee were soaked and smeared to one side, my glasses were smudged, and as I looked down I saw a very noticeable wet spot on my shorts from the pre-cum my hard cock was leaking. I definitely needed to clean up a bit, as well as get my hard-on to subside, before going out in public!

Ann got me a washcloth to clean my face, and even offered some mouthwash, but I declined that. I wanted to savor the flavor. I knew it would be a long day, though, waiting for my return visit. This was turning out to be a very interesting day!

bareman
bareman
38 Followers