Creampie Dessert Ch. 02

Story Info
Jolene and Lucas learn secrets.
8.4k words
4.5
46.4k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is another longer story with a fair amount of backstory.

*****

"Hey Joles," I said into the mobile phone. She had called me. "What's up?"

"Hey, Lucas, I wanted to tell you that the Winston's are coming over for dinner tonight," she informed me. "Can you get home by five to help me a little? They're coming by at six."

"Um..." I hesitated. It was late March, perhaps my busiest - or at least most stressful - time of tax season. I checked my calendar and my work load. "Yeah, but I'll have to come in tomorrow for a while if I do."

"That's fine. I'm going shopping with my mom tomorrow anyway," Jolene informed me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Yeah, I'll be home then."

"Okay, babe. Love you see you then." She hung up abruptly. I shook my head. Jolene was never one to linger on the phone, and I figured that she was pretty busy with preparing whatever meal she had planned anyway. I returned to my tasks and the hours flew by. Wisely I'd set an alarm on my phone, otherwise I would have missed my time to leave.

I got home at five, opening the door to a mouth-watering aroma. "Hey Jolene, I'm home!" I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, love!" she called back. "I need some help!" Typically when Jolene makes a big supper, the kitchen is a pure disaster. When we're both together I am the one who does the dishes and keeps the chaos at a minimum. So when I got into the kitchen and saw the destruction of her two-plus hours of cooking, I rolled up my sleeves and just got to cleaning things up. I did give her a quick kiss before continuing.

We chatted amiably about the day and the night's menu. The Winstons were really nice people and we all four got along famously. I figured that it would be a relatively late night; they had three kids and when they got the opportunity to go out to socialize with adults they took full advantage of that. Jolene and Sarah Winston nee Carruthers had gone to college together and been in the same sorority, and had kept up after graduating. Tom was in sales, and was your typically robust, fun-loving guy. They were both good-looking people, and even after three kids Sarah's physique remained outstanding.

Where Jolene was the taller, thinner type Sarah was more voluptuous. She was not fat but sported thick heavy womanly curves. Jolene herself had commented once or twice that sometimes she wished she had a more voluptuous, hourglass shape like Sarah's. Tom and Sarah were also vivacious, and more often than not our conversations turned highly suggestive especially when we were deep into our third bottle of wine. Both Sarah and Tom made it seem like they were very sexually active with one another, quite a feat for parents of three children.

After the meal was in the oven, we ran to take quick showers. We then dressed and opened two bottles of wine, a white to chill and a red to breathe. The table was set and just about when we were all done with preparations the Winstons knocked on the door and the evening got underway.

For three hours we sat and gabbed, ate and slowly drank. It was obvious that after three bottles of wine - and now opening our fourth - that all four of us were showing some signs of intoxication. The conversation was a twisty one, full of laughter and discourses, and then somehow it got onto Facebook. That led to Sarah asking whether Jolene had seen that ad about the Valentine's Day sexy thing. That led to the admission that we had gone.

"What came of it?" Sarah wanted to know.

Jolene and I traded a quick look, flashing quick grins to each other. Jolene would walk the line, I knew, of regaling the Winstons with the bawdy results of that night's adventure without spilling the most important, private details. She did surprise me, though, later in the conversation, admitting that the bondage ropes purchased that night had been used with some growing frequency.

"Whhhatttt?" Sarah drawled, half-laughing, half-stunned. "Really? Is it fun? Is it hot? Should we do it?" she asked, the turning her attention to Tom and rubbing his arm. Tom was looking a little deeper into the wine than the rest of us, and sort of drunkenly grinned at her.

"Yeah, it's fun," Jolene said. "What was it, last weekend? Luke tied me up tight." Jolene winked suggestively. "Safe to say he had his way with me!"

"Oh my god really?" Sarah gawked. "It's hot, isn't it? Tommy, we should do that too!" she said.

Tommy slurred "sure" kind of sloppily.

"Tommy? Tom. Fuck, are you passing out? Tom!" Sarah barked.

It was too late. Tom's head fell down with his chin pressing to his chest, and a giant snore erupted from the man's mouth.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Sarah said in a twisted, strangled tone. "Just when it was getting good!" She shook her head sadly. "Sorry guys. He's been working so hard lately, I don't think he got to bed before one in the morning once this past week."

"It's okay," Jolene said, standing up. "How did you guys get here?" she asked.

"Uber," Sarah explained. She grabbed her mobile and called for a ride. We had a hell of a time getting him awake enough to get into the car. Sarah drove off, hugging us tightly and thanking us for the evening, apologizing for Tommy again. We waved it off; we'd both been there, we assured Sarah, and they were close enough friends that we didn't mind a bit. With that, both Jolene and I went to bed. We were a little drunker than we realized, and I think both passed out simultaneously.

Of course I woke with enough of hangover to make my Sunday at the office something close to utter misery. So I knocked off at one, and went home to nap. When I woke at three I did so to see Jolene sleeping soundly next to me, still in her clothes, the shopping bags strewn around the bed haphazardly. She woke about thirty minutes later, and then proceeded to show me all the things that she'd bought.

She was still in her bra and panties - the plain-jane sort she tended to wear on weekends - when the phone rang. "Oh, its Sarah," Jolene said and answered the phone. She wandered off to take the call in semi-privacy. I went out to flop on the couch, grabbed a controller, and called up a video game. Jolene returned about ten minutes later. "Sarah and Tom are coming over again. She's making him apologize," Jolene laughed. She flopped onto the bed next to me, grabbed the other controller, and we did some battle together just because we could and liked doing it.

It was all a very low-key visit. Tom, after apologizing to Jolene, came over and sat down next to me. We chatted about sports while vying to kill each other in the first-person shooter deathmatch. "So I guess something was discussed last night that has Sarah all fired up," Tom said after craning his head back to make sure Sarah wasn't within earshot. "Something about bondage?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, Jolene may have mentioned that we're getting into it a little bit. Why she said that I've no idea but Sarah seemed to jump at it."

"Ah, I see," Tom said. "Funny, we've - or rather she - has been wanting to get into that too. She's been watching too damn much Fifty Shades," Tom said with a note of exasperation.

"Just roll with it," I advised. "It can be fun."

"She ever tie you up?"

"Here and there," I admitted.

"Sexy?"

"As fuck."

"Hmmmm." Tom blasted me with a well-aimed head-shot. "Hah!" The game resumed a moment later. "You guys aren't into anything, like, weird or anything are you?" Tom asked next. "I mean, I don't know what Jolene's telling her!"

You mean me wearing panties and eating my own cum from my wife's pussy? My private thoughts were quashed. "No, nothing weird, I don't think anyway," I said.

"Humpf." Tom cursed when I got him. "Sarah has been complaining that our sex life isn't spicy enough lately," he said. "I'm hoping Jolene isn't over there filling her head with ideas!"

"Why worry about it?" I said narrowly avoiding Tom's would-be kill shot. "What the fuck, its just between the two of you. Not like anyone has to know."

Tom shot me a funny look just then. "Yeah," he said in a way that suggested something else entirely. I frowned at him for a moment but let it pass.

"Maybe I should be asking you if you're into anything weird."

Tom chuffed. "Don't ask, I won't tell."

Again, I frowned at him. "Okay, whatever."

I had the sense that he had something he wanted to get off his chest, but the girls returned and our video game playing time drew to a quick end. Sarah was blustering at Tom that they had to get back to the kids and pretty much hauled him from the condo. Once back in the silence, I sat back down on the couch, kind of staring out into space. Tom had been acting awfully curious, I thought.

Jolene sat down with two full glasses of wine. "I feel better now," she said. "You?"

"Yeah. Sort of. How was Sarah?" I asked.

"Fine," Jolene said. "What about Tom?"

"He seemed...I don't know. Referencing last night's bondage talk, asking if we were into anything weird."

"Oh?" Jolene asked, perking up immediately. "Funny, Sarah wanted to ask me about the bondage thing, too," she admitted. "She complained that Tom never wants to have sex with her anymore and is trying to find something to get them going."

"Well, here's the thing. He asked me if we were into anything weird. So later I turned that around to him, asking him whether I should be asking him that question. His reply to me was 'don't ask; I won't tell' which I took to be a really odd answer."

Jolene looked thoughtfully at me for a long time. "Maybe..." she said softly. She set her glass back down. "Back in college?" I nodded at her to continue. "She was kind of into domme-y things, not tying guys up but...well...she had a boyfriend once, she wouldn't ever tell details but she said that it was some pretty wild stuff. I think when she met Tom that she quashed all that. I wonder if I blundered into her getting back into that stuff."

"Sarah, a domme?" I asked, my tone of voice dubious. "She doesn't seem like the type."

Jolene laughed, and poked a finger into my chest. "And you don't seem like the kind of guy who wears panties to work, but you've done it for me recently, haven't you, buster?"

I rolled my head back. "I guess I had that one coming to me."

Jolene sipped her wine. "Ah, it's no big deal. They'll figure it out. They always do." She snuggled up closely to me. "I'm glad, though, that you're okay with us experimenting more."

"It's been fun, some of it. Some of it...not so much."

"I know, I know," Jolene agreed instantly. There had been a few false steps in our recent sexual journey. "Tying me up last week did turn me on, that much is true."

"I know," I laughed. "I tasted you, remember?"

She shuddered delightfully. "Yes, I certainly do!" She giggled. "All this talk, it's going to get you laid!" she teased.

"Or you laid. Either way!" And wouldn't you know it, not five minutes later we were naked, clothing tossed to and fro, as she rode me to a hot, hard orgasm, and then a second, before I finally blasted her pussy full of cum. She got off of me, wiped herself with the palm of her hand, and brought it up to my mouth. The messy mixture of our combined juices was there, and I grimaced for a second but then as we had been doing lately...I licked up the palm of her hand. She loved seeing me do that. I was getting used to doing it, too. And it added that extra spicy kick even to a "routine" sexual moment.

She embraced me warmly on the couch, still kneeling over my body and my now-flaccid penis. Her mouth was right at my ear. "I should tell Sarah to make Tom eat his own cum," she giggled. "Just to see if he likes it as much as you do!"

I squeezed her tightly. "I'd advise against that."

"I know; I'm only teasing, babe."

The following Thursday I got a text message around seven. I was trying to get a return done, but the chime of the phone interrupted me enough that I had to look. It was Jolene, texting me that Sarah was over. I replied back a simple OK and went back to work, and finally packed up and left around eight-thirty. It was nearly April, and I wanted tax season to be over so badly I could taste it.

When I got to the house, I saw Sarah sitting at our dining room table, her back to me. Jolene looked up, and immediately waved me off. I went to another part of the condo but not before I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman's sob. I surmised that it was Sarah as Jolene had looked composed but concerned. I went into the bedroom and changed into some lounge wear, and then wandered to the kitchen to fix a light late supper. Jolene and Sarah were still talking softly, and when Sarah looked my way I saw the streaks on her face from tears.

Wisely I did not interrupt, taking my meal and heading off to the den where I had my little home office with a television in it. I flipped on the set, ate the meal and bided my time. Whatever was going on out there would have to wait. Maybe thirty minutes later, Jolene announced herself and came in. "Sarah's gone," she told me.

"What was that about?"

Jolene's face scrunched up. "It was as I thought. Sarah has been trying to domme Tommy and he's having none of it. She's frustrated and furious and hurt and everything else. I wish I never would have said something!"

It was too late for recriminations. "At least she has you to talk to. You haven't divulged any of our secrets have you?"

She shook her head. "No, no, I won't, I promise. That's between us. Except for the rope bondage thing. But that's...almost vanilla if you think about it."

"Yep. So she's upset. Hmmm. No wonder Tom was evasive. I bet this has been going on for some time."

Jolene slowly rubbed her face up and down with her palms, finally pulling her facial skin down one last time. Tiredly, she replied "yeah, she says like months, and it's really putting a strain on them both."

"Oh fuck, that sucks."

"I know. It's not divorce territory but they're definitely not getting along well."

"Ouch."

Jolene bit her lower lip. "It gets worse, Luke."

"Worse? How can it get worse?"

"She wants us - me and you - to join her."

"Join her how?" I asked.

Jolene inhaled deeply. "She wants to domme us both."

"She does? Why?"

Jolene licked her lips slowly. "Honestly? Practice."

I sat forward in my chair, leaning over my desk. "She wants to sexually dominate the two of us together. For practice. Is that what you're saying to me?"

It's not all that often that Jolene's expression reflects utter dismay. But this was one of those times. "Yes."

"Jesus." I sat back in my chair. That was opening a whole new line of thinking, and not one I was enjoying a whole lot. I'd never thought much about wifesharing or swinging or stuff like that, but even though it was fetish-based that's exactly what was being proposed.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck, that's up to you not me," I said immediately.

"No, this is either we're both in or we're both out. We both talk and both agree. Not one or other so that there's bad feelings later." Jolene is really smart sometimes.

I inhaled deeply. "Okay. Who goes first?"

"You do," she said instantly.

"Fine." I closed my eyes, my thoughts a whirlwind and my heart thudding uncomfortably with sudden, massive tension. Guessing my wife's intentions on everyday things was difficult enough for me. Now we were talking about an aspect of sex involving others. That's not a comfortable topic of conversation.

"Before I answer, here's my problem," I said. "If I guess right, thinking along the same lines as you are, then we're simpatico. But if I say no when you want yes, or I say yes when you want no, then we're in for a big fight."

She looked at me. Just looked steadily. I looked back. Trying to read her mind. "Fuck it. Sure, let's do it."

The tension snapped instantly as she whooshed out a giant exhale. "Good. Because I already told her yes."

I sagged and shook my head. "You could have told me that, you know."

"I wanted to know - and still do want to know - what you really think. But the big question - yes or no - that's answered. So now why did you say yes?"

I pondered that. Another landmine conversation. "What the hell Joles. After what we've been doing this past what, month? Month and a half? It's not like we're missionary sex only in the dead of night under the covers rolling over and not touching each other as soon as we're done. I know you masturbate. You know I do. I'm tying you up and I have an app on my phone that I can remotely trigger a vibrating butt plug or sex toy for you. We're kind of broadening our horizons lately. A third, or hell, even a fourth with Tommy if he ever pulls his head out of his ass, is just the next step."

She had been nodding along, progressively looking more pleased with each word I spoke. "And you're wearing my panties to work for fun and eating your own cum," she added to the list of our recent indulgences. "So I agree, adding more people might be more fun. Or it might be a total clusterfuck. Just so that we're good with each other because I'm still waking up with you in my bed, calling you my husband, and remaining faithful to you."

"Unless it's in the course of play," I added.

"Same for you!" she replied. "I mean, do I really want to have to watch you fuck Sarah? No, I don't. But if it happens in the course of the play, and the play is hot and everyone's having fun, then why not? Wouldn't you feel the same way if Tommy fucks me, in that scenario?" she prompted.

I shrugged. "I haven't thought about that. I guess...well...in the right conditions?" I nodded. "What about bi-sexual stuff?" I asked next.

"I don't know. I've never done that. Have you?"

"Me neither."

"Thought about it?" she pressed.

"Sure, I've thought about it before. Haven't you?"

"Yes, I have."

"So then I guess we're all square. We're cool and if bisexual things happen...either they happen or they don't. It'll be a first for everyone."

That conversation lasted for another two hours, but none of it was anything but pure speculation. And I more or less forgot about it. With the ultimate deadline arriving too fast for comfort, I was mostly focused on not missing something and not blowing something.

April 19th, the first day after the end of tax season, dawned cold, blustery and downright lousy. I had harbored hopes of getting in a round of golf but it was going to be cold enough that day that pockets of snow were forecast for the region. I closed the office for the remainder of the week and the full week following. It was my usual regimen; I needed the full ten day break just to recover from the constant stress and unrelenting work.

So I played video games. All day. I wore flannel pajama bottom pants and a somewhat ratty tee-shirt and killed bad guys all day long. It was a glorious release from the stress of work, and I barely stopped when Jolene got home from her job.

Later that night in bed after making love, we rolled onto our sides facing one another. My mouth retained some of the taste of once again cleaning Jolene's pussy of my cum. It was not an unpleasant taste any longer. "So what are you going to do tomorrow?" Jolene asked me softly.

"Nothing. Maybe the same thing I did today. Except I am going to the gym," I added.

"Yeah, can't get fat," she warned me.

"Tell me about it." I chuckled. "What about you?"

"Just the usual bullshit." Jolene was not enamored of her job at the moment, or more specifically not enamored of the new director of alumni relations. The woman was a bitch, Jolene had declared, and working with her was cementing Jolene's opinion of her. "What time of day are you working out?"

"Hmmmm I don't know, probably morning," I thought aloud.

"Not doing anything else?"

"No don't think so. Maybe a trip to the store or whatever but nothing solid. The weather's going to suck again so no golf."