Creampie Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was it?" she asked.

"Oh, Baby..." I trailed off, smothering her face, ears, and neck with hot, passionate kisses.

Then I log-rolled both of us over, so she was back on top of me, and asked, "Do you remember what's next?"

She closed her eyes and nodded.

"So you read my story?" I asked rhetorically.

"At least six or seven times," she replied, opening her eyes to look at me and grinning mischievously.

She kissed me one more time, then slid her body up in bed until she was straddling my face, again holding my head in her hands and riding my mouth and chin like a dime-store pony. I entered her as deeply as possible with my tongue as gravity allowed me to consume the final remnants of our lovemaking, my hands gripping her thighs as she rocked and bucked forward and back.

It turned me on tremendously to be able to provide pleasure to the woman who has given me so much for so long, and I continued to lick and suck her as she controlled the tempo of her orgasmic flight. Although the majority of her weight rested on my face, I tried unsuccessfully to lift my head from our bed in an attempt to get my tongue even further inside of her. Again I felt completely submissive; I was her orgasm slave, subjugated to fulfill her every desire.

I darted my tongue in and out of her vagina, sucked on her swollen labia, and occasionally nibbled on her clitoris as she continued to ride my eager face for all she was worth. It was not very long before she squeezed my head between her thighs in a clamp-like grip and shook, seemingly out of control, while sustaining a single vocal pitch which told me I had fulfilled my self-appointed role as her orgasm slave.

When she stopped shaking, I kissed her gently on the external parts of her female anatomy, once again enjoying the delicious taste and scent of our evening's adventure.

Eventually, she lifted herself off of my face and laid down next to me in our bed, holding me close with a passionate hug and smothering my face with kisses.

We laid there breathing on each other for quite some time before either of us spoke.

"My darling husband," she said, looking directly into my eyes.

"My darling, super sexy wife," I replied, rubbing my nose back and forth against hers.

"You should write another story," she said with her now familiar mischievous grin.

"I will," I assured her, returning her grin.

And I did!

12