Creampie For Suzie

Story Info
My sister wanted more than a kiss.
1.4k words
4.27
214.6k
159
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were going to have a party at their house for family and friends. At twenty-four years old I didn't think I needed to go. My mother told me otherwise. I was bummed but I arrived at their party. My parents have an inground pool and that's where everyone had congregated.

My eighteen year old sister Suzie was there as well. She still lived at home but she had grown up lately. Her body was like a grown woman. She had large breasts and wide hips. She had this bikini on that revealed practically everything. I was surprised my parents let her wear it.

I just sat in my chair nursing a beer. Suzie was in and out of the pool and her wet outfit was clinging to her body. I know I shouldn't stare but I couldn't help it. Suzie even looked over at me a few times. It was if she were shown off her body just for me.

Suzie did come over to me dripping wet.

"Aren't you going to join me in the pool? She asked.

I told her not today. She got a scowl on her face and then went back to the pool. I cut out as soon as I could and went home. When I got there I stripped out of my clothes and got onto my bed. I spread my legs and began to pull on my dick. You probably can gather what was on my mind.

I was envisioning my sister's body. What it might be like to have her in bed with me. My seven inch cock got mighty hard having these fantasies of Suzie. I ran my fingers just under my mushroom and then I had to release. I normally use some tissues and catch my load. Not today.

I shot stream of my seed up into the air. Most of it landed on my belly. I thought about all that cum spraying inside my sister's body. Once I finished myself off I cleaned up and got something to eat. The next day I was still sleeping in bed when I heard the doorbell ringing. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and went to the door.

Sure enough, it was Suzie.

"Did I wake you up?"

I told her not to worry about it. I asked what she was doing up so early.

"It's eleven am," she told me.

I let her inside and we sat down together.

"I thought you might be mad at me from yesterday," she said.

I asked why I should be mad. Suzie said I just had this look on my face that said I was upset. I said I wasn't upset at all. I couldn't tell her my true thoughts.

"I know that you and I aren't that close but I want that to change."

I had no idea what she was talking about but I just sat there looking at her.

"I saw how you looked at me yesterday. It was like I was getting you excited."

My face must have turned red. I said that wasn't the case.

"I want you to know that I think about you all the time Matt."

She didn't speak much more before she stood up and unbuttoned the top of her shirt. Suzie then pulled it off. She tossed it aside and unsnapped her bra. I must have had my mouth open. Her tits were even bigger than I imagined. She then wiggled out of her shorts and panties and kicked her shoes off.

"Do you like my body?" She asked me.

I didn't know what the hell to say. Suzie resolved the problem for me.

"I have been saving myself just for you. Please don't reject me Matt."

Fuck, I couldn't believe what was happening here. My hot, young sister was offering herself to me. I knew I should've said that we couldn't have sex together but I couldn't bring myself to say that. Instead I led my sister back to the bedroom and I had her lie back. I removed my clothes and then joined her there.

I spread her legs and then lowered my face to her gash. I pushed a finger in and started to lick her clit. Suzie went wild. She was moaning and gyrating as I got her excited.

"You're making me crazy Matt!" She told me.

My sister was dripping wet from all her juices flowing. I didn't think I could control myself much longer. I pulled away and got to my knees. My face was coated with Suzie's wetness. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed the head across her opening. Suzie pulled her legs back and I positioned my cock at her opening.

I tried to enter her but I soon realized she was a virgin. She had said she had saved herself for me. I kept pushing until I finally broke through. Suzie had this look of pain on her face.

"Don't stop. I want all of you inside me."

I kept feeding her more cock. Slowly, an inch at a time, I finally pushed in the whole way. I rested my hard cock inside my sister for a few minutes. She got herself composed and then told me to give it to her. I did just that. I gave her the longest strokes that I could. We got into a fucking motion.

Suzie's muscles had me in a tight grip. I was pulling out the whole way and then slamming my shaft in as deep as I could go. Suzie began to scream.

"Oh God! It's so fucking big!"

My sister was getting me so worked up. I never dreamed that the two of us would ever have sex together. It was only a fantasy for me. I lowered my mouth and I sucked on each nipple. Suzie screamed that she was cumming. I didn't stop for a moment. I drilled her pussy and bit her big areolas.

I wished I could have gone much longer. My virgin sister had me so worked up that first time. I felt my balls pinching and then a few strokes later I filled Suzie with my seed. Yes, I should have pulled out. There was just no way to make myself do it. I coated her belly with my sticky cum.

Suzie squeezed me dry that time. We somehow managed to get ourselves calmed down. I rested my spent cock in my sister's pussy.

"I had no idea it could ever feel like that," she said to me.

I did pull free and my cum came running out from her pussy. There was some blood as well. Suzie went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned we talked.

"Are you going to want me again?" She asked.

I told her that there was no way I could stop now. I said that she need to get on birth control pills as soon as possible. I already worried about having unprotected sex. Suzie did as I asked. Luckily we didn't have mishaps from that one time. Suzie and I are lovers now.

We both are being very secretive about our love lives. Suzie will visit my apartment a few times a week. I give her the cock she desires. I have trained her into taking my cock in her mouth. She goes down right to the root when she suck me off. We also have our favorite positions.

Suzie will mount me and then slide up and down my pole. I will push deep into her tummy. As we fuck that way I play with her big melons. Suzie especially likes it when I twist her nipples. She says she has these tremendous orgasms when we fuck in that position.

I also take my sister when she lies on her stomach. I will pull her cheeks apart and then slide my erect cock all the way inside her. I will get carried away sometimes and tell Suzie she is my fuck plaything. Even though she is on the pill, I will say I am going seed her eggs. Suzie will beg for my cock and cream when I tell her this.

We would like to be together more but we don't know how to pull it off right now. I couldn't come up for a good explanation to tell my parents for having Suzie move in with me. For now, I have to be content with giving my hot sister my bare cock a few times a week.