Creampie Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple finds a man to give her a creampie.
4.8k words
4.72
138k
159

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,558 Followers

In the previous chapter, I shared how I met Cynthia and how our relationship had survived our first crisis. After we resumed our hot sex, we played hard and steady for about a month. However, one evening during some hot oral sex, she started talking dirty. She was saying things like, "Shove your big cock up my hot cunt." It excited me and I shot my load into her pussy. She immediately rolled over and told me to go down on her and, "eat her pussy out". This was the first time that I had been asked to eat a creampie and since I had tasted my cum in her mouth, I saw no reason to protest.

As I licked her swampy pussy, she raised her legs higher to give me better access. She began encouraging me to suck her pussy just like the first time I had eaten her out. As she moaned, she began talking again by saying things like, "Suck that big cock cum load from my dripping cunt, Stud." "Eat that big man load from my pussy, Slut." "Drain my pussy, Lover." I was amazed at how demanding she became urging me on to better and better oral sex. Finally she had a mind blowing orgasm and seemed to freeze for a few seconds as she continued to groan.

I rolled off and lay back on the bed to recouperate. In a few minutes, she moved on top of me and began licking the cum off my lips and face. She asked if I had swallowed my cum. I was unsure how to answer, but she lightly bit my lip and said, "Did you swallow your cum or not?" I answered that I did swallow some. She kissed my face and said, "Good boy".

Creampie eating became normal for us. Indeed it was Cynthia's favorite way of getting off. As time went by she began teasing me about hurrying to shoot off in her so I could suck my cum and bring her to orgasm. She seemed never to tire of me eating her pussy. Eventually she began saying things like, "Hurry and stick that little dick in me so you can make a big mess and clean it out."

As we neared graduation we were very comfortable with the sex and the teasing. Sometimes after I would shoot my load into her pussy, I would ask her if she wouldn't rather have a bigger cock pumping her. Sometimes she would play along and say, "Yes, and a long thick one shooting all the way into my cervix." This was a far cry from the uncomfortable feeling I had after I found out that her jock boyfriend had a really large cock.

After law school for her and my post grad studies we got really good jobs and started making money soon after. We worked a lot, but managed to keep the kink in our sex. By that time I would asked her just how big her ex-boyfriends cock was. She would always exaggerate sometime saying he was thirteen inches long and eight inches in circumference. Eventually I found a really big dildo to try on her.

One evening we met for dinner and I kept making suggestions that I was really horny and wanted to satisfy her in a special way. We teased like this thru dinner and could hardly wait to get home. After she showered, she came out wearing a thin red teddy with no panties. During college she had eliminated the landing strip above her pussy and now kept it completely nude.

I was already showered and naked as I lay on the bed. I hung my head over the side of the bed and invited her to ride my face. She gladly complied and I began licking, sucking and sticking my tongue up her pussy. She began to sway and drip into my mouth. I gently laid her down on the bed and pulled out the soft realistic dildo. I licked the end and slowly pushed it gently into her soft folds. As I inserted more and more into her, she began moaning and softly raising her hips to allow me to penetrate her deeper.

As she began approaching orgasm she raised up and asked me to fuck her with my "little cock" first. I did and shot my cum very quickly. She then asked me to fuck her hard with "your big thick cock". I inserted the dildo and thrust it immediately all the way up her ravaged pussy. I saw my cum running our around the dildo. Cynthia began moaning and begging me to stick "my big cock up her just fucked pussy." As I moved the dildo faster and deeper, she screamed and started cumming and jerking. She must have cum five times one right after another. Finally she collapsed back into the bed. After resting a minute, I got in position under her while she sat up. She then moved her cum drenched pussy to my mouth and I sucked my remaining creampie out of her pussy. I licked her asshole as she offered everything to my mouth.

Afterward, Cynthia asked what had possessed me to buy the big dildo. I told her that I wanted to see once and for all if she could cum on a bigger cock than mine. She looked at me sheepishly and said, "Well, now that you found out, what is your next move?" I was a little surprised but I joked back to her that maybe I would get a cock transplant. We kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next week I got to thinking. If she could cum on a larger cock and she loved to have her creampie eaten, would she like to have a real big cock and have me eat the creampie from a lover? I began obsessing over this and started looking on line for creampie stories. I found so many that it made me think that many people fantasize about this. Over the next few weeks, we used the big dildo after I had deposited my load into her pussy. Each time she came on the large cock and each time I gave her another orgasm with my mouth. She really loved me to suck her clit between my teeth and lick it with my tongue. She would tell me that even though my cock was a five, my mouth was a ten. I always told her that her whole body was a ten.

Finally I got up enough courage to ask her if she would like to experience a real cock bigger than mine. She was a little stunned and asked why I brought this up. I told her that she enjoyed the large dildo so much that I was afraid she might regret not being filled up with a really large cock for real. She dismissed me, but went and got the big dildo. She offered it to my mouth to wet the end for her and then proceeded to fuck herself with it until she had a series of intense orgasms. Then she told me to jack off and cum on her breasts and then suck it off. I did just as she asked. Then I kissed her and she remarked how good I tasted with cum on my breath.

This was a new kink that just came up when I brought up a real cock for her. She did not mention it again, but I knew that fucking herself with the big dildo and asking me to jack off on her breasts was a little drift into a new direction. I waited a week before I brought it up. One night during foreplay I asked her again if she would like to get fucked by a large cock. She told me that she did not want to jeopardize our relationship by going outside the marriage for sex. I told her that getting off on the realistic dildo had got me thinking about her being able to cum vaginally instead of clitorally. She assured me that there was a difference, but that they both felt great.

Later in the summer, we took a vacation to Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at an adult only resort on the beach. That way you could go to the pool and not have children running around. Also the bikinis were really skimpy and the bodies were hard and athletic. Cynthia and I signed up for a half charter fishing trip. Our companions were two guys, Jason and Bill. They seemed to be very interested in Cynthia, but were respectful and amiable. We caught some mahi-mahi, some tuna and had a very enjoyable trip.

The guys asked if we played golf. I said that I had started after finishing college, but that Cynthia was too busy in her legal firm. They extended an invitation for me to play with them the following day and said that Cynthia could ride in the cart with me. Cynthia said thanks, but no thanks. She said that she would sleep late and then go to the pool. She said that I should go and that she would be okay.

Once I was sure that she really wanted me to go, I accepted their invitation. They were staying across town at a vacation villa with their wives. The following morning I met them at Diamante Golf Course. They were better than I was but not that much better. We had an enjoyable round, some beer and a good time.

When I got back to the room, Cynthia was not there so I went looking for her at the pool. I found her reading a book and sunbathing in her very tiny bikini. She was careful to use plenty of sun screen because of her light complexion. She said that she spent most of her time in a tee shirt in the shade to avoid sunburn.

I asked how her day went and she asked about golf. As we were getting ready to leave the pool, she pointed to a guy across the pool. She said that he was chatting her up quite a bit when she got in the pool to cool off. She said that he even came over to her lounger while she was reading. I asked her if anything else happened and she hit me on the arm. I looked at the guy and he appeared to be quite a hunk. He was about six-two and quite muscular. Also, he wore a spandex bikini bathing suit and showed a considerable bulge in the front. He was tanned on the head, arms and legs with some lighter skin on his torso. Cynthia said that he was a business man from Brazil on holiday and business.

It appeared that they had spent some time together, so I asked her if he hit on her all day. She said that she had on her wedding rings and he asked about her husband. She told him I was playing golf. Naturally he expressed surprise that a man would choose golf over such a voluptuous wife. She laughed it off and said that we were both on vacation and we spent most of our time together, but did not see anything wrong with me enjoying some "guy" time. She said that a guy chatting up a woman at a pool is surely hitting on her but that I should not read anything else into it.

When we got back to the room, we got into the shower together. My cock was as hard as a brick and she asked what had turned me on. I told her that that was my man defense defending her from her suitor. She laughed at this and we soaped each other up. After we dried off we got in bed and made sweet love. She rode my cock while leaning forward occasionally to feed me her hard pink nipples. I sucked and licked her breasts before I shot my load in her pussy. She then mounted my face and rode herself to several orgasms. I sucked and swallowed my huge creampie. Afterward, I remarked that I had shot a bigger load than normal into her. She said that I was probably stimulated by the adrenalin rush caused by a guy trying to invade" my pussy".

I asked her if she were interested in the hunk. She said that he appeared to have plenty of equipment to satisfy a cock hungry wife. She said that she noticed that his bulge was growing considerably while he was talking to her on the lounger. I could not let the moment pass without asking her if this might be the big real cock to take the place of the dildo. She flushed some and then dismissed it. We went to dinner and then did a little clubbing before heading back to the room.

When we got ready for bed, Cynthia came out of the bathroom wearing a sheer white negligee with a bustier top holding her beautiful breasts while showing her beautiful pink areolas and nipples through the thin material. She wore a flimsy g-string bottom which hid nothing. We kissed and lay down. It was awkward for a few moments until she broke the ice by asking if I was serious about her fucking the big Brazilian man. I wavered a little, but told her that we had dealt with my insecurity in college and that I was intrigued about her getting to orgasm on a real cock.

Cynthia said that we might be playing with fire, having dealt with my small penis complex back in college. I remembered that she had unfailingly supported me in every aspect of our lives. I was overpowered with gratitude for her support and I thought this might be the one time I could pay her back for her loyalty. I told her as much and mentioned that she should test the waters and see what might happen. I knew this was a big step but our sex was so good for so many years that I was willing to risk a little for her pleasure.

With that in mind she pulled off her panties and began riding my hard cock. We made our plans while we were slow fucking. She would go to the pool around mid-day. I suggested a new bikini to bait the trap. She would lie out on the lounger and if her bronze Brazilian admirer showed up she would be a lot more accommodating. I would be up in the room waiting to get in the closet behind our clothes and suitcases. The story would be that I had gone to play golf again and there was no way I could be back before 3 pm. This should give her plenty of time to entertain him if it happened. If it did not happen, then nothing lost and she would come back up to the room alone.

She asked what she was allowed to do. I told her that as long as she felt safe, she could go all the way. The more we talked the more excited I became. I could hold out no longer and shot a big load of cum into her pussy. As she mounted my face, she said, "With any luck, tomorrow you will be eating my golden Adonis' cum out of my cunt." Then she ground her pussy on my face until I grabbed her clit with my lips. She came and came again.

The next morning she went to the resort shops alone and shopped for a new bikini. She came back to the room with a small bag and took out the bathing suit. I was stunned. There was almost no material there. What was there was so thin that it didn't hide anything. "Wow", I exclaimed, "If that can't catch a big cock, nothing can."

Around noon she kissed me good bye. She had on the racy bikini and her cover-up. She also wore the big hat, sunglasses and sheen of sun screen. I was shaking all over as she left. I could see the pool from our balcony and I would be able to look through the railings to check her progress.

When she arrived at the pool, she arranged her lounger and umbrella and ordered a stiff drink to steady her nerves. She then spread her towel on the lounger and lay down opening her cover up slightly. She read for about fifteen minutes and then got up, kicked her sandals off and went to the pool edge. The pool seemed to come alive as first one and then another and then another noticed this gorgeous beauty about to jump in the pool with a super tiny see through bikini. A quick dip in the pool and a few strokes through the water and she was on the other side. She got out and walked around the pool back to her lounger.

I had already spotted her Adonis before she dipped. It wasn't long before he made his way over and began chatting her up again. We had been afraid that his knowing that she was married might scare him off. He wasn't going to wait in line for this chance. I saw some candid conversation and some obvious flirting. This was from both of them. Soon he ordered a drink and a re-fill for Cynthia. Everything seemed to be going on schedule so far. A little more drinking and a lot more flirting and I noticed a little change in the body language. He seemed to be making his bid. She seemed to be wavering and looking at her watch. I could just imagine how this was going. Finally he sat down and began stroking her leg. His fingers moved slowly up and down her legs getting closer and closer to her near nude bikini bottom. I even think that she opened her legs a little to give him better access to her inner thigh. She was really good at this game. I believe she prolonged the begging a little more than necessary to make him revel in his seduction. He had no idea that he was the one being seduced.

More finger play brought his hand closer to the outline of her pussy. Finally, he leaned forward and kissed her. She played very cool and coy. I could just imagine that this was the final refusal before she caved in. I brief touch of his arm and a nod up toward the balcony made me think that she was finally sharing our room number. She suddenly got up and took her stuff and left the pool area. She was careful to only look back at him one time. He got up and returned to his lounger on the other side of the pool. He lay down, but only for about five minutes and made a show of checking his watch, then grabbing his towel and heading out.

I thought for sure the game was on and quickly retreated to my nest in the closet. I had some blankets in there and was careful to get very relaxed so I would not get a cramp. I heard the door open and my wife began putting her stuff away. I heard her sit on the bed, but I did not know what else was going on. Later on we shared every second of the encounter and for clarity; I will describe the events as if I had actually seen them. It was very vivid anyway because she was very vocal for my benefit.

He knocked on the door about five minutes later. Cynthia answered, still in her naughty swim suit. He was concerned that I might come back from golf early. She assured him that by the time I played golf, drank a few beers and drove back to the resort that I would not be back for a couple of house at the earliest. I heard her call him Alberto. After that things went fairly quiet. He approached her and gave her a big hug taking care to slip his hands around her waist and resting his large hands on her wondrous derriere. She turned around and pushed her ass into his crotch and leaned back to kiss him on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her perfect breasts. She moaned as he fondled her.

He gently removed her bikini top exposing those luscious pink nipples. He held a breast in each of his hands and used his thumb and forefinger to gently squeeze her hard protruding nipples. As she reached back around her body to hold his neck, he slid his hands across her white skin. Their sun screen combined with the perspiration of heat and anticipation added a distinct animal aroma to the mating. As he explored her breast down to her lean stomach, he slid his fingers beneath the thing string of her naughty bikini. She stepped out of it and stood completely naked in front of him.

Down to her knees, she pulled off his white bikini with the ever rising hard cock bulge. His cock popped out and shuddered like a springed diving board as it waved in front of her face. It was about nine inches long and very very thick. She could not get her fingers completely around his meat. She held on and stuffed the plum sized head into her lips, stretching wide just to get the head in. It was amazing. She could deep throat my little cock and suck my balls at the same time. With Alberto, she could only get about four inches into her stretched jaws. He gently held the back of her head as he guided more of his cock into her mouth. She was trying to take all of him down her throat, but it was simply impossible. After she gagged afew times and spit saliva and pre-cum back on his cock, he guided her up onto the bed and kneeled before her and began sucking her gushing pussy.

She began to moan and instruct him to, "Eat my hot pussy, stud. Suck my cunt into you sweet lips. Rape me with your tongue, lover boy. Eat my sloppy pussy out." I knew this was exciting him and I could barely keep from cumming in my shorts. She continued, "O, yes, god, yes, eat me up, suck me off." I am sure she was not trying to cum from his mouth because the whole idea was for her to experience a vaginal orgasm. After a little more oral ministration, she instructed him to, "Fuck my hot married pussy while my husband is out playing golf. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

That is just what he did. He mounted her. Their bodies slid from lotion, sweat and animal lust. She held his cock to her pussy and begged him to stick it in her. When he sunk half his cock into her, she squealed with delight. As he made a few more half strokes, he sunk his entire length into her up to his massive balls. She followed with a banter of stuttering, "God, yes, fuck my married pussy; sink your huge cock into my stretched cunt. Knock the bottom out. Push my cervix back up into my uterus. Fuck me hard, O, god, yes , yes."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,558 Followers
12