Creampie Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called again to Jason, "Jason, do you want to clean us all up now? Or do you want Dennis to?" Being his first bi-sexual experience also, he was a little hesitant. She told Jason to clean Kevin's cock with his hand and then lick our juices from his hand. While I got between her legs, she told Jason to clean my cock also and give her a taste of his fingers. Jason did as instructed I assume, because I was busy eating my huge cum load from her pussy. And it was mixed with Kevin's second load.

Cynthia grabbed Jason's cock and said, "Let's see if you are good for another round, Little Man. "She moved around behind him and started humping his ass with her pussy. She told me to stroke his cock with my hand and keep going until he came. He soon tensed and shot a surprisingly strong load of cum into my hand. She told me to catch it all and eat it. Finally, she instructed Kevin to lie down while she mounted his cock. She then lay back on his chest and told me to suck her clit. I quickly complied. I licked her slit and also contacted Kevin's cock with my tongue. I then grabbed her clit with my teeth and sucked it into my mouth. This felt like sucking her little cock also. As I continued to hold it and run my tongue around it, the appendage grew like a little erection. She screamed and began shouting,

"Oh fuck, suck my pussy, Cocksucker."

"Eat my hot cunt, Bitch."

"God, you have the greatest tongue."

"Help me fuck you mouth, Cunt."

I had never heard so much profanity from her at one time. She was a wild woman. Then she convulsed and moaned, her body was racked with spasm after spasm as her orgasms drained the life out of her. When she finally stopped cumming, she was done. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy. She had flooded my mouth with "girl cum". I was almost drowning in her pussy emissions. This was the hardest she had ever cum. She fell asleep on top of the covers.

Kevin, Jason and I were all drained as well. They got up and began collecting their clothes. I don't think either one of them would have been able to fuck for a week. They were so weak and mellow. On the way out, Jason said, "Man, that was the most incredible experience of my life. That is the hottest woman I have ever seen." Kevin hugged me and seemed overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed. The transition to a cuckold husband was unbelievable. I did not know how to process it. I fell into bed beside Cynthia. We slept for hours.

When we finally awoke around eleven o'clock, I looked at her and asked, "Did I dream last night." She said, "No, Dennis, you did not dream it but it was like my dreams come true. I can't believe that three little cocks would be so much fun." She brushed the covers back and told me to eat her pussy. I complied. When I went down on her, the aroma was wild. She was like ripe game. It was more erotic than repulsive. My mouth tasted like the toilet at a whorehouse. I had swallowed so much cum and sucked pussy all night.

This would have been the last thing I would have ever thought about doing after sleeping all night. Our overused sex organs had secreted plenty of after-sex emissions. The smell was pure sex, ten times over. I bet the maids were plenty upset while having to change the ruined sheets. But the whole experience was still alive. I was still in the elevated state of sexual arousal. I sucked her nasty pussy and loved every second of it. I then rose up and fucked her pussy like I had not had sex in a month. I shot my cum deep into her. I got back down and ate all my cum and licked her to a small orgasm.

We got up and took a shower, taking care to wash each other's sex. We went to brunch and ate voraciously. We went shopping again and bought a stunning black and red dress. This one did border on "SLUT". We came back to the hotel and swam in the pool. Again, her bikini was sexy but conservative.

During the day we talked about the previous night's activities. She wanted to know how I felt when she asked me to hold the cocks of her lovers. I admitted that I was somewhat reluctant at first. I assured her that I was not gay. Well, unless eating another man's cum made me gay. My thoughts were that since I was sucking cum from her pussy, it was part of our sexual behavior. I know that sounds like convoluted logic.

Cynthia said, "You are really splitting hairs trying to convince me you are not gay. I know you are not gay. What we are is a kinky couple exploring alternate lifestyles while we are still young."

"It just so happens that I love oral sex and you love oral sex."

"I also love a big fat cock."

"I love that you like the fact that I love fucking a big cock. I love that you eat cum from my pussy."

"I love that you love to please me and shoving those little cocks up my pussy just proves that you will explore my fantasies as well as your own. You need to get over the labels and loosen up and live."

"I love that I am married to a real man. Even though your cock is small, you are a real man. Real men satisfy their partners. You satisfy me. You satisfy me more when you let me have a big cock in my cunt and you go down on me afterwards. That is the sexiest thing about you."

I was so turned on hearing her talk like this, I wanted to satisfy her every need.

Cynthia was still in a state of arousal. I could not believe that we were preparing to go out clubbing again. She said that as much as we were both working, that we better practice "kinky sex" whenever we got a chance. I was pretty sated and mellow after the marathon fuckfest from the night before. She told me that even though we had a great time, it was still a little let down that she did not get fucked by one big cock instead of two little ones and the same time.

When it came time to get dressed, she let me pick out her underwear again. I did pick the leftovers from the night before, indicating that she wear the sheer bra and crotchless panties. We made sure to put the panties on over her garter belt in case I wanted her to flash some lucky horny guy or guys. The dress had cutouts just over her hipbones and looked much like a skirt and halter combination. It showed every curve in her plus it was super short and gave an easy view to her stocking top and garters. If she bent forward, the sheer crotchless panties would show her puffy cunt lips to anyone behind. The panties would not hide much and I toyed with the idea of attracting a crowd again to blush when they saw her naked cunt lips.

We hopped a cab and headed out for a light casual dinner. The restaurant was nice but not as upscale as the evening before. Our waiter was a mid-twenties hunk who paid very careful attention to Cynthia. We ordered wine and then our meal. When the waiter came with the wine, Cynthia said just loud enough for him to hear, "You know red wine makes me really horny." The guy was trying not to react, but his face flushed and he was looking right down her dress staring at her partially exposed milky white breasts. She teased him all through our meal, crossing and spreading her legs. She was getting oh so close to showing that slick pussy just under the hem of her dress. Her long legs were all on display.

Once, during the meal, she said, "Honey, I think our waiter has a nice package." She said that just as he was walking away. I know this was tormenting him as she was in the tiniest of dresses and you could see almost everything. I looked the next time he came back and, yes, he had quite a bulge in his pants. After I paid the bill, I wrote Cynthia's cell number on the extra receipt. I was curious as to whether she would get a call after he got off work.

We went to the club again and danced a bit. One guy made it over to our table and asked Cynthia to dance. She looked at me for approval as she had done the previous evening. This alerted the guy that we were indeed a couple. However on the dance floor, she danced more like a slut keeping in character with her hot attire. By the end of the first dance, the guy was close to her and feeling up her ass. When the music stopped, he kept her on the floor and they danced again. By now he was openly fondling her ass and working his way under her dress. I saw her drop her left hand to his crotch and fondle his cock through his pants.

Once the unattached males saw them groping each other, and that she returned to our table after dancing with him, there was a steady procession of possible dance partners coming by. I took my turn with her just to keep up appearances. When I danced with her, I fingered her dripping pussy somewhat discreetly. But I am sure she attracted enough attention that almost everyone looking saw what was going on. As the night progressed, the men she danced with got bolder and several of them fingered her to an orgasm. She was openly French kissing as she came.

We finally figured out that three guys out of the group were pretty much together. As one of them dropped her back at the table, she invited him to sit for a drink. He introduced himself as Chris. He looked late twenties. He went through the motions of thanking me for letting him dance with my lovely wife. I surprised him by asking him, "Why didn't you ask my permission to finger fuck her?" He at first started to get up until he saw me smile and stick out my hand. Cynthia then stepped in and said, "Chris, he is just fucking with you." Then we asked him who he was with. We already pretty much knew. I asked him why all three guys spent most of their time dancing with a married woman while there we probably better choices in the place willing to get fucked by any or all of the guys. He said, "Man, we saw your wife dancing and she is the hottest chick in this place."

Just then Cynthia asked him if he was looking to get laid in a place like this. He grinned and said, "Hopefully." She said, "Well I have danced with you and your friends several times and all your fingers have been up my dress at one time or another, so I guess we might as well move the party." She then got up to go to the restroom while Chris returned to his friends. When she came back, she walked over to their table and threw her panties on top. Then she leaned over and wrote our hotel and room number on a napkin. However she "accidentally" dropped it on the floor. She then turned around and made quite a show of facing away from the table while she bent at the waist and picked it up. Her glistening pussy was staring them right in the eyes. She walked back to our table and took me by the hand and we walked out of the club.

As we walked out, she winked at them. We got a cab and saw that they followed us out immediately. In the cab, she said, "Dennis, will you lick my pussy?" I finished exposing her wet pussy lips, got down on knees in the back seat and pulled her legs up on my arms. I dove in and began licking the wetness of her quivering bald snatch.

Back at the hotel, we hopped out of the cab. I tipped the cabbie a twenty and got to see his wide toothy grin as he quipped, "Thanks, sir and a special thanks to the little lady." I bet he was ready to bust out of his pants after watching the sex show we put on in the back of the cab. Cynthia made her way towards the doorman without waiting for me to catch up. The guys quickly fell into step behind her. I hustled to try to catch up. However, when I saw the procession being led by my hot, panty less wife, I stopped and watched. It looked much like junk car dogs chasing a bitch in heat. She could have stopped quickly and got a hard cock bumped into her behind.

I hustled again to catch the elevator with the group. I jumped in just as the doors started to close. I saw her being kissed by one of the young studs while another was behind her, lifting her dress and another was fingering her wet pussy. On the way up, Cynthia broke her kiss and said, "Dennis, I think you are going to get a lot to dessert tonight." She added, "These guys all act like they want to fuck me."

Just as the elevator stopped at our floor, one of the guys was zipping down her sexy dress. She stepped out of it and told me to bring it with me. She then strutted out of the elevator in just her stockings, garter belt and slut heels. I was so worried and excited that one of the other hotel patrons would walk out of a room. Our room was a fair distance through the corridor. The chances were getting greater that someone would step out and get a very sexy show. We made it back to our room door and I fished out my key card. I had her purse and dress, while one of the guys was holding her slinky panties ever since she had dropped them on their table at the club.

Inside our room, Cynthia told me to get the guys some beer while she freshened up. She came out the same way she had gone in. Naked except for her garter belt, hosiery and slut heels. She said, "Dennis, why don't you help our guests out of their clothes so we can see how much pleasure we are having this evening?" I played along with this and began to take the guys' shoes and shirts. I placed them in the vanity room and returned to help them with their pants. I neatly folded each pair of pants and placed them alongside their other clothing.

The other two of the friends were Jeffery and Todd. They were all standing in their jockeys with large bulges in the crotch. Cynthia said, "Go on, Honey, let's have a look at what we have brought home for dessert. Pull Chris' underwear down and stroke his cock. Having touched cock before, I had no problem approaching Chris and gently lowering his shorts until they dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them.

On Cynthia's instructions, I wrapped my hand around his semi-hard cock and stroked him a few times until his pre-cum started to bubble up on the head. He was probably about eight inches when fully hard. I followed suit and removed Jeffery's shorts and a smaller cocked popped up hard. Cynthia squealed and said, "Look, Baby, his cock is just a little bigger than yours. Pull your clothes off and compare." I removed all my clothes in a hurry. She said, "Put your little cocks together." I moved into Jeffery and placed my circumcised cock right beside his white uncircumcised rod. She said, "Hold them side by side." I complied and grasped both our cocks in my one hand while showing the results to Cynthia. Jeffery was only about a quarter inch longer than me and maybe that advantage was just his foreskin.

"Now, move along, Dennis. Let's see what Todd is packing." I stretched Todd's elastic waistband and dropped his underwear down his legs. We had finally hit gold.

He was about ten inches long and I swear his cock was as thick as my wife's wrist. It was darker than his skin and the deep purple head poked angrily out of his foreskin. It looked grotesque. Like it may be painful for the head to try to escape the loose skin around the head. "Go ahead, Baby." Cynthia said. "Stroke back that marvelous head and let's see how big he gets." I reached my hand around his huge member and stroked back the foreskin until the massive purple head popped completely out. I moved his skin back until it covered the plum sized head and then back down again.

"God damn, Dennis, that fuckin' thing looks good enough to eat."

"Please, Honey. Suck the head into your mouth and let me see."

I was stunned. Now she was asking me to do something that we had not discussed. I didn't know what to do. Todd was looking kind of weird also.

"Please, Todd let me see Dennis pull your foreskin back and take your cock in his mouth."

She moved her wet finger up and down her juicy pussy as she said this.

"Go ahead, Dennis, take a taste of his big cock to make sure it is fit to enter your hot wife's cunt. Suck that head, Big Guy. For me."

I was past caring. Three cocks were bouncing and mine was rock hard also. I threw caution to the wind and took hold of his thick meat. I stroked the foreskin back and went down on the head like a slut cock whore. His pre-cum was pouring out as I squeezed the base. I flattened my tongue and pushed my mouth down on his super cock. The spongy head poked the back of my throat. I coughed and secreted a huge amount of saliva. I pulled back and all the way clear. The thick saliva clung to his cock head and onto my lips as I pulled back. I thrust again and swallowed as much of his massive phallus as I could. I hit the back of my throat again. I gagged again.

Cynthia sat up on the bed and said, "Good try, Baby. But watch this."

She pulled Todd over to her by the waist and swallowed his cock just as deep as I had done. Then she pulled out and back in again. On her third thrust, she pushed her lips all the way to his pubic bone. Apparently she relaxed her throat muscles and thrust her mouth past the throat gag mechanism until his massive pole was all the way down her throat.

"See, Dennis. That's how we suck cock together. You will get better over time."

I was not thinking that far ahead, but my wife had already made me a cuckold. Now she was turning me into a cocksucker. I was hot and horny and would have done anything she had asked at that moment.

She got up and sat back on the bed. She invited Chris to fuck her first. Of course, since I was already assigned the duty, I was instructed to suck his eight inch boner and lather him up. His cock was literally running and dripping his pre-cum. I could taste the sweet, salty tang of his emission. Chris mounted her and I held his cock to her pussy lips per her specific instructions.

"Guide that thick cock into my pussy, Cuck."

She moaned as he began pumping her slippery cunt with his fuck tool. He was moving so fast that Cynthia said, "Slow down, Stud, we have all night."

She slowed him down enough to get him out of her and move him to lie down on the bed. Then she mounted him reverse cowgirl and took his thick cock into her pussy. She rode him and came very quickly. Her orgasm was intense, but not too long. Shortly I realized why she had not allowed herself to come too long. She leaned back and slid up Chris' cock a little and then said,"Baby, guide Jeffery into my cunt." I was stunned again. She was using the technique that she had perfected the night before, but that was with two little cocks at the same time.

However, I did not argue. I told Jeffery to straddle Chris' legs and lift Cynthia's legs slightly. He was then to press most of his weight up to his hands and I would guide his little cock into her pussy on top of Chris' thrusting cock. I reached under him, cradled his balls and cock and pushed him toward the fucking. I told Chris to stop moving and held Jeffery's cock until he started entering her pussy. He thrust slowly and I held everything in place. Cynthia began groaning and grunting.

"Oh, God, yes, OH, yes, God Damn you guys, fuck the shit out of my hot cunt. Ruin my pussy while my Cuckold Husband watches. God, oh shit, yeah, fuck me. Go, Jeffery. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum on your cocks."

"Dennis, keep guiding them, I am so full, honey it hurts. But it feels so full. Oh, God, I am being destroyed. Fuck, Dennis, help them fill your slut up. Fuck my cunt you bastards."

She was wild with lust. I had never seen or heard anything so erotic in my life. I remembered back in college when we had learned each other sexually. Now she was getting fucked by a really large cock and a little one at the same time.

She was sweating all over and gritting her teeth as the Jeffery thrust his hips trying not to get pushed back out by Chris' bigger cock basically buried to the hilt inside her stretched pussy. Everyone was sweating bullets, including myself. This was a huge task to keep both cocks in her pussy. A total of four people were fucking. Their two cocks, her, and me guiding the little fucking penis. Jeffery's cock was stretching the top of her cunt and exposing her protruding clitoris to the top of his little tool. The overwhelming fullness was providing what I suppose was a vaginal orgasm while the thrusting top little cock was giving her a clitoral orgasm. The results were overwhelming.