Creampie Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple go on vacation to the Bahamas.
8.3k words
4.64
76.2k
93

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

Cynthia and I came to an agreement early in our relationship. I knew that she had been with guys with bigger cocks than me. I experienced some rejection syndrome at first. Ultimately, she convinced me that vaginal sexual gratification is not the basis for marriage. We clicked on so many levels that it made sense to compartmentalize sexual events to a special place. After getting over my feelings of inferiority, we began to experience a full range of alternatives.

Creampie eating became more and more part of our sex. When we added one time only partners to our sex life, I found a new pleasure center hidden in my brain. I enjoyed seeing her getting fucked by a big cock. I was thrilled when she came vaginally from the fullness that I could not give her. We had used large dildos but it was definitely not the same as a throbbing hard cock.

When I took my creampie eating pleasure on to a higher plane, I began to be sexually satisfied along with her. She fed my desire to serve by vocally encouraging me to suck cum from her pussy. She used terms like "Cucky" to encourage my submissive enjoyment of her sexual gratification. I was becoming a true slave to her pleasure. Anything that happened was OK with me as long as she was satisfied. Looking back, I would have never predicted that I would eat another man's cum from her pussy; much less touch another man's cock and finally suck cock.

I never felt like a homosexual or a bi-sexual person. We experienced everything together. The widening range of our sexual adventures was only a progressive journey to ultimate fulfillment of our carnal desires. Our carnal desires were only part of our relationship. We worked hard on our careers. We planned and made significant financial decisions which would keep us on track for our ultimate goals. We enjoyed dining, entertainment, sports and all the normal social experiences we were able to afford.

The submissive posture that I assumed was only in our kinky sexual adventures. Cynthia was careful to relate to me as her husband first. Our kinky side was candy and dessert to the true relationship.

Once we had brought one, then two, then three guys into our alternative lovemaking, we had no regrets at any time. We relived some of the events prior to our normal sexual activities at home. She would tease me about having sucked cock and placed a guy into her pussy. Sometimes I would bite her gently beside her pussy to "punish" her for teasing me.

After months of hard work, Cynthia came home one evening and said that it was time for a vacation. Furthermore, one of her partners and his wife had a villa in the Bahamas that was offered to her for two weeks. It had a year around staff and was just for the owners and their guests. It was very secluded, but there was access to all the other interesting activities available in the tropical playground.

We scheduled our vacation the first week of October. Cynthia spent several weekends shopping to get ready for our holiday. She took special care not to show me any of her purchases. When we were all packed and ready, we were off to the airport. She wore a white skirt with a scooped neck navy top. She also wore navy high heels which greatly accented her lovely legs. She did wear a bra, but it was very sheer and you could just make out the outline of her nipples.

I was pleasantly surprised when we got there. After landing, we took a water taxi to the isolated island. A couple met us at the dock. They were a local couple around forty, I think. William was about six feet two and very muscular. Winnie, his wife, was about five eight with a wide ass and very big breasts. They looked nice in their white uniforms. They spoke the King's proper English and were very friendly and accommodating. William loaded our luggage in a jeep and we all hopped in for the ride to the main house.

Winnie took us on a tour. It was amazing. The great room was glass and mahogany with tall windows and plenty of open windows for the fresh breeze. The bedrooms were well appointed and had private patios with beach access. Each had individual bath, Jacuzzi, waterfall showers and large tubs. The dining room seated about twelve and the kitchen was modern and efficient.

In addition, Winnie told us that their son was the private concierge. He could arrange any type of trip we wanted. Casino, diving, snorkeling, hiking or anything else we could think of. She said that he would be by the following morning. Winnie and William lived on the island in one of the staff houses near the dock and boat shed. Their son, William II, (Will) lived in a staff house further down the beach. He spent some of this time there and traveled quite a bit to the other islands.

Winnie fixed us some light snacks and William made us some rum drinks to get us in the mood for the islands. We had a late lunch on the terrace. A few stiff rum drinks and we were ready for a nap. We entered the bedroom and jumped in the shower. We showered together and soaped and rinsed each other off. We collapsed on the bed naked and had a very satisfying sleep. An hour later, we woke up, put on shorts and t-shirts and walked along the brilliant white beach. As the sun started to go down, we entered the main room after washing the sand off our feet. Winnie had prepared a local fish dish with vegetables and trimmings. We had white wine to go with it.

After dinner, we had more rum drinks. Winnie told us how happy she and William were about having a young couple on the island. She reminded us that Will would be glad to show us around the bigger islands and guide us to the safe nightclubs in Nassau if we wanted. After dinner, she and William asked if there was anything they could get for us before they left for the evening. She assured us that they were there to make our stay enjoyable.

We skinny dipped in the ocean and then showered in the outside shower under the moon before we fell into bed. I fucked Cynthia with my little cock and then ate the cum from her taking care to bring her to a slow satisfying orgasm. We slept soundly and finally awoke to the sun and sounds of the ocean. We got up and had breakfast which Winnie had prepared for us.

Winnie was a full figured woman with enormous breasts. Her skin was a deep milk chocolate color and her complexion was very attractive. She did not wear any makeup and her hair was tied up in a scarf. She seemed very jolly and apparently enjoyed her job. We found out that Cynthia's supervising partner, Mr. J. William Rollins frequently took trips to the islands and was especially fond of Winnie and William. They were very loyal and obsessively tight lipped about what went on during his visits. He often traveled there without his wife. He would sometimes fish and dive, but that was about all we could get out of Winnie.

After breakfast, we went on a walk down the beach. We saw William out gardening. His shirt was off and his muscles rippled. His skin was ebony black in contrast to his wife's lighter hue. When he saw us, he grabbed his shirt and put it on. We thought that was a little too modest. After some chit chat, William offered to show us how to fish for some local fare whenever we wished. Cynthia said that she was interested in some snorkeling out of the flat bottom boat in the boat shed. William agreed to take us out right after lunch.

We went back to the cottage and changed into our swim suits. Cynthia wore a skimpy, but proper bikini. I wore a tight Speedo. We went down to the beach, spread out some towels and laid out for about thirty minutes. Then we took a dip in the clear azure waters. It was refreshing and invigorating. She put on her cover up and we walked down the beach looking for shells. I invited her to remove her cover up and top. She was reluctant at first, but we saw no one around so she relented. Her marvelous white breasts were on display and were they ever gorgeous. She is a full D cup with a slight torpedo shape peaking into puffy large areolas topped with protruding nipples. Her areolas and nipples are a rich pink color. The pink offset blends so nicely with her pale complexion. My little cock sprung to life in my little bikini swimsuit.

Unlike Cynthia, I was working on my tan. The Speedo was for a little more sun coverage, certainly not to show my cock. However, the little protrusion looked more like a button under the micro fiber material. When I got in the water, my cock shriveled up to the size of a small boy. As we progressed back up the beach, we saw William coming toward us. Cynthia grabbed her top and quickly placed it back on covering again those luscious breasts.

William informed us that Winnie had prepared a light lunch since we were going snorkeling in the boat. We cleaned up and ate the wonderful spread while Winnie brought us up to speed on all of the accessible activities that the Bahamas had to offer. An hour later when our lunch had settled, we were off to some of the most beautiful fish watching we had ever seen. William was wearing a t-shirt a tight boxer style swim suit. He guided the boat and instructed us to some of the beautiful underwater sights.

While we were taking a break and drinking a little rum punch, William was pointing out the different types of tropical fish. We could not help but notice that his tight suit outlined a stunningly huge cock. Even flaccid, it made a very full bulge in his suit. William looked at Cynthia and said, "We are miles away from anyone else, Miss, and I saw your lovely breasts on the beach. If you like, you may remove your suit. You too, Dennis." We looked at each other and for a moment could not think of anything to say.

William continued, "Feel free while you are here. Mr. Rollins and his wife come here often. We are most discreet here on the property. I would not tell of anything Mr. and Mrs. Rollins enjoy and you as their guests have the same immunity. So, relax and enjoy your time her. We are here for you pleasure." Cynthia looked at me, but I just shrugged and nodded. She took that as approval and shed her top. Her pretty white breasts sprang free and bounced under their own weight. Her puffy areola remained the same but her nipples grew in length and hardness.

We donned our masks and snorkels and hopped back into the water. My shrunken cock became hard nonetheless watching her breasts underwater. I was not paying much attention to the fish now. We hugged in the water and she ran her hand down the front of my Speedo caressing my hard nub. We removed our snorkels and kissed underwater. She pulled my Speedo down and jerked it as far as she could. If it had not been for the swim fins, she would have pulled it all the way off. I was coughing water as I tried to pull the suit back up. William pulled alongside and grabbed me by the arms and pulled me back into the boat. While I was still coughing, Cynthia came back aboard laughing so hard that I thought she was overcome also.

I was now trying to pull my Speedo back up, but William remarked, "No need now, Dennis, I have already seen your junk. Might as well join your gorgeous wife." I was beyond embarrassed. Cynthia, sensing my discomfort said, "Oh, come on, Honey, pull it off and tan your white ass. Here, I will lose my bottom also." With that she kicked off her small bikini bottom and jumped back in au natural. My cock was rapidly growing even though it was still small. I quickly jumped back in and we swam naked for a time. When we were done, we hopped back in the boat. We both noticed that William's cock was hard and pulled back around his hip, while he draped his shirt over the top. There was no way to hide that thing and Cynthia was eyeballing his bulge and smiling at me.

Back at the house, we showered and got ready for dinner. Winnie had fixed a delicious beef dish with local potatoes and island greens. After we ate, William asked if we would like a fire on the stone common area between the house and the beach. He suggested that a fire at sundown along with some rum punch would put us in a very romantic mood. I wanted to help William with the firewood, so I left Cynthia back in the house and followed him to the stone circle. We placed some wood and kindling into the stones and got ready to light it later.

He looked at me and thanked me for the help. Then he said, "What a beautiful couple you two are, Dennis. Your wife is one of the loveliest women I have ever seen. The fact that she is a lawyer working with Mr. Rollins is amazing. Beauty and brains, what a combination. You are very lucky."

He then continued, "If you don't mind me asking, how you satisfy such a woman sexually? Please forgive me, but your penis is so small and she is so gorgeous, that I wonder how you keep her happy."

I was at first taken aback, but I always remember what Cynthia told me when we first became intimate." A big cock feels great, but it is not the basis for a relationship."

So I shared with William that she and I got past that a long time ago when we first started dating. I told him that she had shared that one of her high school boyfriends was really hung and she loved to fuck him, but that he was a complete jerk and only cared about himself. She said that had turned her against meathead jocks that had nothing going for them but a big cock. William then said, "I saw how interested she was in my cock on the trip this afternoon. I hope I do not make you uncomfortable. I want you both to have a great time."

Winnie and Cynthia came out with the rum punch about that time. Cynthia told me that she had insisted that they both join us at the fire and watch the sunset while we all had rum.

After a few drinks, Winnie loosened up and told me, "Dennis, you are a lucky man to have such a smart and beautiful wife. She told me how much she loves you even though you are like a little boy below the belt. She said your little weenie was cute, but your mouth was magic. How wonderful to hear of couples who figure out the order of all the important stuff before getting married."

She continued, "Now William, my man, is really big and he make me so happy with his cock. But he good man, too. He responsible. We know that in the Bahamas, many Americans and Europeans come for all different reasons. We have seen many white women who are attracted to big black men. We call this "Slave revenge". It is known that in slavery days, many ship captains captured black women in the cabin for sex during the crossing. What is not known is that many common sailors liked the black cocks of the big slaves and satisfied themselves just as the captain did with the women.

"So, now, we are here on the island for Mr. Rollins. We do not speak of anyone to others. In the past, many white women love to be taken by William. I know. We did not always live here. We made our living as best we could. We cater to tourists in those days. Everything on the table when you depend on tourists. On our islands, there is very little violence. Many people go to Jamaica for "adult vacations". But crime is high there. Many women and men look for the cock, but find worthless Rastas who steal and do all kinds of violence. In Bahamas, we love our guests. We love their money and we love their desires. We are here to make all your dreams come true. No need to worry about clothes or modesty on this island. You want to go to town, dress sexy, we take you. You want to make love on the beach here, no problem."

Cynthia and I were mesmerized by Winnie's rendition of the lifestyles in the tourist Mecca. We did not know whether it was the rum or whether we were being invited to join the party. I must say that it left little to the imagination as she shared intimated details as well as a great sense of the local history. When we talked later, I asked Cynthia if she thought that William and Winnie were interested in joining us on the beach. She wondered as much also. I told her that William had mentioned that we were both looking at his big cock while in the boat that afternoon.

Cynthia said, "Well, that is true. Did you see the bulge in those tight swim trunks? If he hadn't pulled it sideways, it would have poked out of his suit and hung half way to his knees."

I answered her, "So you were checking out his cock."

"You were too."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Do you want me to want to fuck him?"

"Well, yes, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen."

"Would you like to watch him fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Will you clean us up?"

"Yes."

"Both of us?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to suck his cock?"

"Not on my own, but if you tell me to, I will."

"That's a good boy. I think we might just do that.

The following morning, Cynthia pulled out a new bikini. Actually it was not really a bikini. It had a string under her breasts and one around her neck. Two thin slivers of transparent material joined the two strings and ran across her areola and nipples. It did not actually cover her; it just really accentuated her outstanding breasts. The bottom was the same as the top, transparent and barely there. She placed a cover up over the "suit" and we went to breakfast. Winnie had a nice tropical breakfast prepared. She asked us what we were planning that day. After hearing all the possibilities, we decided to swim some and lie in the shade.

Winnie said she would get William to put up some umbrellas and a table. When we got down there, he had already set us up. He told us he would be back later with some drinks and ice. Cynthia removed her cover up and lay out in one of the loungers. When William came back, he offered us drinks. He poured Cynthia a fruit shake with rum in it. He took in the beautiful sight of my white wife lying there nearly naked. Cynthia asked him, "What's the matter, William, you already saw me naked".

William smiled and again complemented her on her great body. She said, "Well, William, according to the bulge in your shorts you have a really nice body also. Do you mind if I feel for myself?" William moved closer and she reached for the top of his shorts. She tugged down the front and continued to lower them until he stepped out of them. His cock was enormous. He was already half hard from seeing my near naked wife. His cock hung down his thigh approximately ten or eleven inches.

"My god, William, what a big beautiful cock. Are you sure Winnie doesn't mind you dragging that thing out in public?"

He answered, "Winnie and I have been in the tourism business a long time."

"I get it, emphasis on long."

"So, do I qualify for a wanton waiting hot wife?"

"Yes, if you like."

"Come closer, William, let me hold you."

William stood beside her lounger as she raised the head and firmly placed her white hands around his massive black uncircumcised cock. She lifted him up and cradled his big testicles with her other hand. Then she leaned forward and licked his rapidly enlarging shaft. The head was beginning to peek out of his foreskin. She licked off a drop of clear pre-cum. She pulled his foreskin back and exposed his mushroom sized helmet. She then stroked the foreskin again, moving it back across the head. He was at full staff now. Exposing the big head again, she licked the tip and around it before taking it into her mouth.

"MMMMMum", she moaned.

"Dennis, his cock is so sweet tasting, come over her and taste it."

I slowly approached and knelt in the sand beside them. She pointed the ebony rod to my mouth and told me to lick it. I did as instructed. When she pulled the cock back away, she kissed me on the lips and then stuck her tongue into my mouth.

"Isn't that sweet, Baby, can you believe how long and hard William's cock is?"

She pulled the skin back and pushed her wide mouth over the head and down onto his huge tool. She pulled back and then thrust forward again, trying to get all of him into her mouth. She backed off a few times and wiped the saliva and pre-cum from her lips. Finally, she opened her throat muscles and pushed him past her gag reflex point. She groaned slightly as she labored to breathe through her nose. She popped him out of her throat and mouth.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers