Creampie Revenge

Story Info
Wife takes son, punishes cheating husband.
10.3k words
4.43
475k
309
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Suzanne Bradley couldn't wait to get home. She had just returned from visiting New Orleans. She was attending an event hosted by her foundation, establishing a fund to reward good students without means with scholarships. The Anthony A. Bradley Foundation was founded by its namesake, Suzanne's wealthy father, through his will, and Suzanne had been the executive director of the foundation since its creation. She enjoyed running the foundation, and worked hard to make sure that the money went to worthy causes.

Suzanne sat in the back of a black car that picked her up at the airport. She drank from a bottle of mineral water, nursing a pretty significant headache.

"Hey Lu, remind me never to drink like that before a flight ever again. That was brutal." Suzanne spoke to her assistant and best friend, LuAnn.

"Tell me about it. I nearly puked," LuAnn groaned. She was splayed across the seat and leaning against the window. Suzanne noticed that LuAnn's skirt rode up her well-toned legs almost enough to see to her panties. Seeing LuAnn's gorgeous legs reminded Suzanne of last night, which they spent in the French Quarter. LuAnn had always been a wild partier, and that fact had not changed even as the two of them had entered their mid-40s. It was just getting a lot harder to recover.

Suzy recalled how LuAnn had teased a bunch of college kids at one nightspot. And just before they left LuAnn had given the youngsters a quick flash of her bountiful tits. Lu's breasts were certainly wonderful. They were full, with just a little sag, and with plump, light pink nipples that still pointed straight ahead. LuAnn was more wild than Suzy, but she was a loyal wife to her husband. Flashing those boys was the furthest that Suzy had ever seen LuAnn go in the direction of infidelity, with men, that is. Of course, Suzy and LuAnn had been secret lovers since they were 18 years old.

In fact, Suzy knew very well that all of LuAnn's teasing other men when they went out was actually intended for Suzy's own entertainment and benefit. Each time they went out, they invariably ended the evening between each other's legs, nibbling and sucking each other's pussies. Last night was of course no different. Once they returned their hotel, LuAnn undressed her best friend, kissed her all over, then planted her pussy on her friend's face and rode her wiggling tongue until the early morning. Uncharacteristically, after LuAnn's pussy was satisfied she quickly passed out from the excessive consumption of alcohol. Suzy didn't mind too much -- she knew that her friend was always willing to return the favor. But Suzy now wished that she had achieved some release last night. They had awoken late, and needed to rush to the airport to catch their flight. As a result, despite her hangover LuAnn's pussy was still electrically charged.

The car stopped in the turnaround in front of Suzy's very large home, the Bradley family mansion, which was set off from any other houses by nearly 160 acres of well-manicured grounds. Due to the tinted windows of the car, Suzy risked nothing by sliding over to Lu and kissing her deeply. LuAnn's soft lips and tongue released another wave of moisture in Suzy's vagina. She was very aware of the slickness of her pussy as she exited the car, and entered the house, followed by the chauffeur with her luggage.

The chauffeur dropped off the luggage and returned to the car to deliver LuAnn to her home, leaving Suzy in the vast house. The mansion was still quiet, as it was still only ten o'clock in the morning. Suzy was sure her husband, John, was still in bed. He liked to sleep in on Saturdays. Sometimes her son Anthony would wake up early to exercise, but she saw no sign of him either.

Suzy was glad they had caught the early flight. She wanted to find her husband still in bed, hopefully with that deliciously reliable boner which he called "morning wood."

Suzanne pushed open the bedroom window and smiled, seeing that John was still asleep under their bedspread. He was still a very attractive man, at 46. His bare chest was exposed, as well as his thick, well-muscled arms.

Quietly, Suzanne stripped out of her business suit. She looked in the mirror, clad in only her sheer underwear. Not bad, she had to admit. She easily kept up with LuAnn and John in the middle-aged looks department. She had always been considered pretty. She has the high cheekbones and full lips and striking green eyes. She wasn't what you would call drop-dead gorgeous, but she was certainly attractive. Suzy didn't have large breasts, but they were enough -- just a bit more than a handful. They maintained their shape wonderfully, still nearly as perky as when she was a teenager. Her nipples prominently capped the shallow swell of her breasts, proudly visible through the flimsy material of her bra. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside, and stepped out of her panties revealing her pussy, framed by her pubic hair, neatly trimmed of course. She dipped a digit into her pussy to verify what she already knew -- that she was sopping wet, and very ready for a morning romp with John.

John was a deep sleeper, and was not yet aware of his wife's presence. She stealthily slid under the covers beside him and reached down to his cock. She was surprised to find that he was totally naked. It wasn't unheard of for John to sleep in the nude, but usually that was only after they had sex. He typically wore at least a pair of boxers to bed. Still, it didn't trouble her as she wrapped her fingers slowly around his hard cock.

With his cock in hand, Suzy paused. Something felt different, but she wasn't sure what it was. She was hungover and sleep-deprived, and very horny, but through the haze she knew something was a little off. Nevertheless, she continued with her plan, and submerged under the covers. She kiss the head of John's cock and ran her tongue over the slit. The feeling of uneasiness intensified. As she slid her mouth down her husband's shaft, her mind flashed to the last night, eating out her friend's pussy. As his pubes first began to tickle her nose, she finally realized what was wrong: her husband's cock smelled like pussy! The details began to fit together, while his cock was lodged in her throat: the slight crustiness of his slit was clearly dried ejaculate, the mustiness of the base of his cock was clearly the scent of another woman, and he wasn't wearing any boxers. John had just been with another woman!

It was all Suzy could do to refrain from chomping down on his cock in anger. Instead, with a grunt of disgust and anger she slid up and off of his cock and threw the covers off of the bed. Now awake, her husband blinked in comprehension, and said "Kate?".

"WHO THE FUCK IS KATE?" Suzanne roared, standing over her husband now, face and chest flushed with anger.

"Umm, she, uh," John mumbled. He sat up quickly and got his bearings. He was under the impression that Suzy would be away for the whole weekend. He had spent the night being lewdly pleasured by a 19 year old girl he ran into at the market.

Just as his senses returned, they quickly were scattered once again, as Suzy's open hand slapped viciously against his right cheek.

The violent sound of the slap brought a naked co-ed screaming from the closet. Her blonde hair was mussed, and her tits were flailing as she tried to escape the scene of domestic conflict. Her naked ass and shaved pussy ran straight for the door and down the stairs.

"Get out," Suzy commanded John. "And take your whore out of my house."

John perceived the dangerous tone of his wife's voice and quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. He also grabbed for the pink halter top and cutoffs that were piled next to his clothes on his side of the bed. As he headed to the door he mumbled, "I'm, I'm sorry, Suz."

"Fuck you," she snapped in reply. She then listened as he gathered the blonde floozy and exited to the garage. Suzanne did not know where he would go, and she didn't really give a shit. All of this was hers. He could go live in the bitch's dorm room for all she cared.

After all of the commotion, Suzanne's adrenalin drained away, leaving her with a headache and extremely tired. She recoiled at the thought of sleeping in the bed before changing the sheets. But her exhaustion prevailed. She curled up in the covers, and fell asleep.

Several hours later, Suzanne woke up, her hangover had abated, but her fury at her husband had not. How dare he? In her own goddamned bed? With some slut that couldn't be much older than their 18 year old son? It made her even angrier to think of the posh life she provided for her husband. He didn't have to work, and he had access to any and every luxury a man could want. Was she not good enough as a lover? She couldn't ever remember turning him away for sex. She loved giving him blowjobs and even allowed him to put it in her butt on the special occasion, even though it was not her favorite activity. And how does he repay her? By causing her to suck the remnants of someone else's cunt off his cock? She was furious!

These questions and more bounced through her mind as she changed the sheets on the bed, showered and got dressed in comfortable weekend clothes -- a long-sleeved t-shirt and her favorite jeans. Then she went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

She felt better physically but needed to let off some steam, so she called LuAnn. After Suzy finished the story, LuAnn laughed. Initially, Suzy was surprised by the reaction, but it soon dawned on her that the story was actually amusing. The surprise taste of pussy on her husband's cock and the naked screaming co-ed were pretty funny. But LuAnn added another element to it.

"After all," LuAnn said, "not like you haven't had your share of pussy too."

Suzanne grinned. It was interesting how easily she discounted having sex with Lu. It had been going on for so long, and seemed so natural, that she didn't consider it cheating. But it was, technically, no different that John's extramarital pussy, she supposed.

"Was she hot?" LuAnn pressed.

Suzanne felt the jealous anger rise again as she thought about the gorgeous blonde that fell out of her closet.

"Yes. She was beautiful."

"Even better looking than me?" LuAnn asked, querulously. Suzy mentally compared the two. The blond girl was certainly beautiful, but Suzy would never trade her friend's sexy, seasoned body for some inexperienced teenager.

"Obviously," Suzy teased. "Most girls are."

"Hmph. Well then, no more crying on this broad's ugly shoulder," Lu rejoined jokingly. "But seriously, don't blow this out of proportion. John will come back. And if you want, you'll accept his apology and put him back in his place. And life will go on. Its not like he's gonna give up his hot sugar momma from some college girl."

"I know. But just what place do you recommend for a cheating, ungrateful jackass of a husband?"

"Oh, that's easy honey. Between your legs!" With that, they laughed together and hung up. Lu was wonderful at cheering Suzy up. And frankly, Lu's advice didn't sound at all bad right now. Her unquenched libido was beginning to reassert herself. With a bit of a pout, Suzy wondered if Lu even knew that she left Suzy unsatisfied last night, or if she was too drunk to remember. Suzy thought about asking Lu to come by and make up for it, but she knew Lu had her own family to get back to. Plus, she didn't want her son Tony to accidentally walk in on them. For these reasons, the liaisons between Suzy and Lu typically only occurred on business trips for the foundation. Nope, thought Suzy, I'm gonna need to rub one out all by myself. But before she addressed her sexual needs, she decided to go check on her son.

The Bradley mansion was immense. And her son's room was in an entirely separate wing of the house. So Suzy assumed that the morning's events were not witnessed by Tony. Nevertheless, they were loud, so he very well could have heard something, if he was in the kitchen or something.

As she made her way through the halls, Suzy could feel herself getting horny again. Once she got primed, she needed release. And she couldn't wait to get back to her bedroom, get out her vibrator and frig herself to satisfaction. She was concentrating on the pleasurable sensation of her pussy as she clenched its muscles while she walked.

So Suzy's mind was elsewhere when she pushed open Tony's door and walked in without knocking. What she saw surprised her. Tony sat on his couch with headphones on. On his enormous television, a woman was going down on another woman. Tony's hand was wrapped around his cock, jacking himself furiously. He was totally unaware of his mother, presumably because the headphones were blaring the sounds of lesbian sex into his ears. He had grown accustomed to privacy in this big house, it seemed.

Suzanne stood there and watched for a moment. Her son had a nice-sized cock, but she almost winced at the brutality of his masturbation. His hand was flying up and down, and if his cock wasn't supremely stiff, she reasoned, the force of his hand would surely break it in half. His eyes were glued to the television screen as the porn star sucked greedily on the clitoris in front of her. Suzanne had to admit it was pretty hot. She let herself stare at her son's cock for just another brief moment, before she turned and left.

Tony caught the movement of the door out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head just in time to see the unmistakable brown hair of his mother as she turned to leave. His heart sank as he looked at the screen and saw the high-definition pussy-eating in front of him. As he imagined his mother seeing him masturbate, he felt shame. He dropped his hand from his hard cock and flicked off the tv.

Meanwhile, Suzy was on fire. By the time she returned to her bedroom she wanted only to have something hard in her cunt. Assuming that her son was "otherwise occupied" she didn't even think to shut her door all the way. She peeled off her jeans and went into her closet to retrieve a purple vibrator. In no time her legs were spread wide and the vibrator was deep in her clasping cunt. She turned the level to high and buried it deep, holding it there. Within seconds, she squealed in orgasm. After orgasm, her pussy became sensitive and she had to remove the intense vibration from her cunt.

She let out a final gasp as she pulled the vibrator from her cunt. Simultaneously, she opened her eyes, and saw her son in the doorway! For a moment, they were frozen. She stared at him. He stared at her cunt. Her cunt was still adjusting to the absence of the vibrator, and was gaping directly at her son. Her lips glistened with her natural sex lubricant, as did the vibrator which still buzzed in her hand.

Suzy started to speak, but her voice got caught in her throat. The attempted utterance snapped Tony out of his trance and he moved his eyes to meet hers before he tore himself away from the scene in front of him and retreated.

Tony was nearly hyperventilating by the time he got to his room. He had just seen his mother's pussy. And he loved what he saw. His arousal, combined with his mother's wanton act, changed something in him. She was no longer just his mom. She was a sexual being. His penis was as stiff as ever. He felt as if touching it would immediately cause him to explode. But he didn't even think to start masturbating, as he struggled to grasp what he was feeling for his mother. He sat down on his couch, and he let his thoughts about his mother solidify in his mind. He always knew she was an attractive woman. But now he saw her pussy, spread and pink and wet with arousal, shoving her plastic toy into her cunt. The lewd image offset everything about how he previously viewed his mom.

Suzy, meanwhile, cursed aloud. She couldn't believe the events of the day. She'd caught her husband fucking around, seen her son masturbate, and then he'd seen her do the same. Even worse, she was as horny as ever. Deviously, she let the vibrator buzz against her vaginal lips and clitoris, as she thought through her situation. She wanted very badly to continue to pleasure herself. But the rational part of her brain told her that she should go clear the air with her son. What could the poor boy be thinking? What if he had witnessed the scene earlier this morning with the naked bimbo and her slapping John? If she was thrown for a loop, she couldn't even imagine what her 18 year old son was feeling.

She resolved to stop masturbating and go speak with her son. But it wasn't that easy. She was fighting against lust. The perverse part of her psyche caused her to dip the vibrator deep into her cunt, and she involuntarily moaned. She frigged herself with the vibrator, moving in and out, until she orgasmed once more, her pussy spasming uncontrollably. Taking advantage of the post-orgasmic reprieve from levels of lust that she didn't know existed, she got off the bed and put back on her pants. She grinned at the fact that she never even took her shirt off before sticking her vibe in her cunny. In the mirror she saw her nipples poking through the thin material of her t-shirt. As she headed out of the room to speak with her son, she wondered if her engorged nipples would be inappropriate. But she decided that he had already seen her enflamed pussy, so it would be silly to worry about her nipples being visible at this point.

Suzy knocked on her son's door. He came to greet her at the door, and let her in. To Suzy, Tony had an unfamiliar look on his face. His look was superficially calm, but Suzy could tell that he was repressing some feelings. Suzy was not surprised. Any boy that sees his mom's aroused cunt certainly has some issues to work through.

His eyes immediately dropped to her breasts. Her perky nipples poked straight through her bra and shirt, and by the looks of things, Tony liked what he saw. His pants tented obviously through his own jeans.

"May I come in?"

"Oh. Umm. Sure, come on in."

Suzy moved into her son's vast room. They had knocked down several walls to create this space for Tony. It was more like a loft apartment than a room. She walked across the room to his bed and sat down. She patted the spot next to her, beckoning him to sit down.

"How are you doing, honey?" she asked. She tried to use comforting tones because she had no idea what sort of trauma he was suffering from the day's events.

"Umm. Good. I guess."

"I guess you saw me in an, umm, vulnerable position, just now."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I saw that you had, umm, come by, and I felt, umm, embarrassed, so I came to find you."

Suzy laughed. It relieved some of the tension.

"I didn't know you saw me walk in on you. I guess we both were, umm, caught in the act, so to speak," she said. Tony smiled, but it was still a sheepish smile.

"I just wanted to come by and make sure everything was ok with you, honey. You know, its not every day that you see your mother masturbating. I imagine it was quite a surprise."

"Umm, thanks, mom. I was pretty surprised. I'm sorry that you saw me, umm, masturbating, too."

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with masturbating. It is perfectly natural for someone your age, with sexual urges."

Tony didn't know what to say so he stayed silent.

Suzy continued, not entirely sure where she was going. "Everyone has urges. Even me. But I guess that's obvious." Suzy realized she was rambling, but she didn't know how to stop. The only way to fill the awkward silence seemed to be with more words. "When I was your age I masturbated all of the time. I would rub myself to sleep, and then again when I woke up in the morning."

Tony's cock visibly jumped in his jeans. His mouth hung open, as his mother divulged details of her masturbatory history.

"I'm sorry. You don't need to hear all that about your old mother. I just want you to know that it's fine. I mean, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers