Creampie Rewards Program

Story Info
Sign me up today! I want to be a frequent eater.
2.6k words
4.54
220.9k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while ago, I told you all about the night that Chris fucked my wife Rhonda, and how I got to eat her pussy after he was done using it. Let me tell you, the experience changed my life! For the last six months, I have had a constant low grade erection because my memories of that night are still so vivid. Every time I see my wife I think about the look on her face as she was being drilled from behind by Chris and how I felt when I saw the pleasure and appreciation on her face.

It turns out that she really likes being fucked by two men at the same time. For me, it's palpable - I can literally smell and taste her pussy when I remember my tongue on her hole as his cock was filling her with his seed and I saw his balls pushed all the way up against her pussy, inches from my face. I remember how happy I was as I licked her and swallowed her pussy juice mixed with his load of sperm, how incredibly hard my cock was. The smell and the consistency of her freshly fucked hole was almost too much to handle. It was pure sex, pure pleasure. The visual treat of me being able to watch a man pump her and please her was also incredibly powerful for me. I also enjoyed watching her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock. It was like watching a porn flick, only way better.

Rhonda was always so worried that if she ever agreed to fuck another man, somehow it would ruin our marriage. I told her for years that it would never ruin anything - instead, it would open up a whole new world of pleasure for both of us. She would get to enjoy being used by any man she desired while I watched and sometimes helped (as long as I knew about it up front), and I would get to clean her pussy after men filled her.

There is something so incredibly powerful about being a man who allows other men to fuck his wife. It makes you feel powerful, generous, naughty, excited, exhilarated, scared, trusting, loving and hot, somehow all at once. It's the idea of knowing how hot your wife is, knowing how every man at the bar would love to fuck her, and then being able to give her a variety of cock. Now, we'll be married for 100 years. I get pleasure from watching her get fucked. I don't have any desire to fuck other women. What woman would give up a gig like this? Am I a cuckold? Am I a submissive, or gay, or bisexual? Who the fuck knows. I love my wife, I love fucking my wife, I love watching men fuck my wife, I love eating her pussy after men fill it with cum. Who cares about labels, I am secure with who I am.

Anyway, I digress.

I emailed Chris the day after the big event and thanked him for being patient and making it happen. He replied, and that was the end of it for a while. I wanted to make sure everything was cool with Rhonda, so I laid low. That was becoming more and more difficult though, so I finally emailed Chris to see if he would like another run at fucking my wife (I also enjoy talking about it so openly now - "Hi, do you want to fuck Rhonda again this week?" how cool!) Of course, he was up for it. I wanted it to be totally unexpected for Rhonda once again, just like the first time. I suggested that he go to the bar we always go to after we catch a Tigers game, and that we would be there for sure the next Friday night. After he replied, my cock stirred and there was no way any work was going to get done for the rest of the week. My mind was racing with anticipation.

Friday finally arrived and I was home early. I wanted to make sure she wore something a little sexier than usual for the game. "Rhonda, I really like this top - you should wear it."

"OK, what are you up to?", she said. She is no dummy.

"I just like showing you off, that's all. You are so hot, baby." I got the subtle sense that she might be getting excited about the possibility of getting fucked by another man tonight, and that made me hard yet again. Part of the thrill for me is knowing she likes the attention.

We went to the game, enjoyed the ball park, the food, the beer and the game. It was a perfect summer night, the Tigers beat the Yankees by a mile, and my thoughts were already on the post game show that was about to start. We would ride the shuttle back to the bar and stick around for a few drinks. Chris would be there and he would immediately recognize us and come over. After a while I would suggest we all go back to the house and hang out at our bar, throw on some tunes, play some games, have some more drinks. He would say yes, Rhonda would resist, but it would happen!

Away we went. This time, Rhonda didn't put up the fight that she did the first time I invited Chris to the house. That was some form of compliment to me, kind of like "I enjoyed Chris's cock last time, I am glad you found him" or something. This was going to be so fucking great again. This time, I planned to watch Chris fuck my wife in our bed. Last time it was down in the basement bar.

It started innocently enough this time. We laughed; we talked shit about work and life and the summer, and the whole time we had Rhonda between us. It was exhilarating to see her make eye contact with him, to watch her touch his arm when they spoke, to see him brush up against her and touch her. I liked watching her flirt with him and respond to him. I was holding her right hand. It felt like electricity when he held her left hand and I saw him play with her wedding ring, twisting it back and forth a little bit. Here is my loyal, loving, dedicated wife, being seduced by a stud and I get to enjoy it all. She was warm, and grabbed his hand and my hand.

It didn't take long for Chris to kiss her neck. That was my cue to kiss her neck as well. It drove her insane. Her arms melted away and all of her inhibitions were gone. Chris slowly put his hand up her tight, sexy top and I could see her rock hard nipples jutting out. It was so hot to watch him play with her, exciting her so easily. I pulled on her hand and said to both of them, "Follow me." I led them up the stairs to our bedroom.

As soon as we all got in the room I turned on some low lighting and put on some music. Chris was giving Rhonda all of his attention. I saw him peel her shirt off in one smooth motion, and then strongly lay her down on the bed, where he started mouth kissing her passionately. She looked over at me and gave me that same knowing, loving, appreciative look. She wore it well. I went right to her feet and started massaging them, because I wanted to enjoy the show that Chris was putting on. As Chris continued to kiss her, they giggled and he was playing with the hair on the back of neck area. Her nipples were as hard as stones and I could smell the sex in the room. Chris was already out of his shirt.

He kneeled up for a minute and unhooked his pants. My wife sat up and instinctively took his cock out and put her lips around it. I have been talking dirty to my wife for years, and she has started to fully understand what makes me tick. She started making the sounds of enjoyment, worshipping his cock and making sure I knew she was into it. She made sure to make eye contact with me while his big hard cock was in her mouth. I was playing with her pussy from under her skirt. Her panties were soaking wet and she strained toward my fingers as I teased her. I kept licking my fingers, savoring the taste of her wet pussy.

I stood up and got naked, then in one move I pushed my cock up next to her mouth and pushed my wet cock head against her lips, while she still had his shaft in her mouth. She started taking turns sucking my cock and Chris's cock. I was smiling, and for the first time of the night I really looked at Chris. He gave me an approving look, such as to say he was enjoying her and that he appreciated me for making it possible. This was good.

Chris reached over and started fingering Rhonda. As he did this, her mouth tightened around my cock and I felt her reaction. It was almost too much. I pushed back because I was not about to let her drink my cum - it was going into her fuck hole to be mixed with Chris's seed. Chris was toying with her. She was like jelly, consumed with lust and straining to have hands or tongues or cocks touch her pussy. Chris laid on his back and pulled her on top of him so he could have her pussy in his face. He started licking her, and I started fingering her while I was kissing her on the back of her shoulders and near her neck. She was now railing against my finger and his mouth. She needed to be fucked now.

I did not hesitate. With Chris still licking her pussy I pushed my cock into her and she felt like heaven. I now had a great view from the top. I was fucking her doggie style while Chris was under her in a 69, so I got to see her working his cock and I got to feel my balls brushing up against his face while he worked her hole. It is a damn powerful feeling to be fucking the shit out of your wife while another man services her hole with his tongue, but I wanted to be the one doing the licking while another man did the fucking. I decided to be sneaky tonight. I did everything I could to avoid being discovered as I dumped my first load into her and then pulled out. I'm pretty sure he got some on his tongue as he worked her while I pulled out.

Right away I motioned to Chris by laying down and pulling her onto my face. Chris got up and immediately put his cock in her hole, and now he was fucking her and his cock was all into my cum! As he went in and out I slurped and licked and enjoyed Rhonda's juices. My cum and her juice tasted so silky and warm, and the taste of Chris's pre-cum mixed in there was beyond any description. It felt so good to nibble at her pussy lips as his cock went in and out of her.

I got the feeling that Chris was thinking about multiple loads tonight too. He let loose with a grunt and because I was below her, I watched the vein on his cock contract and pump cum into the spot I had just filled only minutes before. Rhonda was now aching for an orgasm and we both could sense her frustration because she knew he came. Chris peeled off and laid on his back next to Rhonda, catching his breath. I immediately started working Rhonda's pussy with my tongue as the cum flowed out. I made sure to swallow it all, and her breathing was becoming irregular.

She started arching her back and pushing her body harder against my mouth. I saw her grab his hand and squeeze it - this whole thing was surreal. Here was my wife, holding hands with the man who just fucked her and filled her with cum, and I was eating her pussy to an orgasm right after he used it for his pleasure. Seriously, I was in heaven!

She came. Hard. Now, both Chris and Rhonda lay on my bed, on their backs, holding hands, covered in sweat, fully satisfied. I sat with my head between her legs and just soaked it all in. Suddenly, Rhonda kind of sat up and started cleaning up Chris's cock. It was covered with my cum and his cum and her juice, so now she was getting to experience what I had already been enjoying. She sucked on it greedily, like it was her last meal. His cock twitched to life.

Rhonda motioned for my cock too, so now she was taking turns on us again. She pulled us together by our cocks and put both heads in her mouth at once. I have never seen something so fucking hot. Things were just continuing to get better, as far as I was concerned. Now that both of us had cum in her, we were both able to really work her. I motioned Chris to lie on his back and I guided my wife onto his cock with her facing him. This allowed me a great view of her pussy sliding up and down on his shaft. I had my face between his legs and my tongue on her backside area. I was licking everywhere and she was going nuts because I was hitting the little space between her pussy and her asshole.

I kept licking all of the juice that was flowing out between her pussy and his cock shaft. It tasted so good. I pushed my finger in her pussy as Chris kept fucking her and she went nuts. If felt so good to feel the inside of her pussy with my finger and to feel his cock shaft pushing against her insides, doing its work. His cock felt hard and wet and she was losing her mind from the double penetration. He worked her for something like 15 minutes before I saw his cock pumping her full of juice again. As soon as he stopped twitching, I pushed her onto him and started licking her gaping hole as she laid on him and enjoyed waves of orgasm.

I fell asleep again this time, with a huge smile on my face. I woke up to feel lips on my cock, and when I opened my eyes I saw Chris fucking my wife from behind, with his strong hands moving her waist in and out. Damn I love my wife.

Thanks Rhonda!

I'll keep you all posted. Now that we have done this twice, I think it's time for Chris to bring over a few of his buddies so Rhonda can get a real fucking and I can bat cleanup once again. I cannot WAIT! I want to see men take turns pumping cum into my wife while she is bent over my bar, and then I want her to feed me all of their cum as they stand around her and she sucks their cocks clean as they drink my beer. That will be a great night. Maybe they will all stand around and say "good job cleanup boy, does that cum taste good?" and I will nod in approval as I drink it all up.

Until Then, Stay Tuned.