Creamy Hotel Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers

'Turn over,' Steve said. I realised that this was virtually the first time that he had spoken since he had entered our room. I watched as Sally obediently did as she was told. Steve helped her kneel on the end of the bed so that her arse was high in the air. He pushed her legs wider apart and I turned sideways in my chair to get a better view. I could see Sally's pussy and arse hole were lewdly on show. Her legs were spread apart so that her pussy gaped wide open. Her long puffy love lips dangled between her thick bush of hair and I noticed that her open hole looked very wet and shiny. Steve stood behind her. His cock was pointing out straight and hard from his body. It was still coated in Sally saliva.

'Shall I get a condom?' he asked. ''There's some in my trouser pocket.'

'No!' Sally said a little too loudly. 'I want you bareback; I want you to spunk deep in my pussy.'

Steve nodded, although she couldn't see him as he was standing behind her, 'ok,' he said.

'It's alright; I've gone back on the pill.' Sally reassured him. 'So you don't have to worry there won't be any problems.'

Steve placed both is hands on Sally's buttocks and moved forward. I realised that with one thrust he had buried his whole length inside of my very wet wife. He seemed to stay inside of her for a few seconds before slowly pulling nearly all the way out, then sliding back in again. Sally gently eased her buttocks back to meet his gentle thrusts and each time let out a gentle 'ooh' in pleasure. I guess she was savouring the sensation for the first time of having her pussy full up with a cock that was not mine.

I watched as Steve took her doggy style from the rear. I was mesmerised by the heavy pendulous swinging motion of her breasts. As she met each of Steve's thrusts her breasts swung back and forth beneath her body. This was something that I had not seen before and I found it to be incredibly arousing. Steve increased his thrusting deep inside her occasionally slapping her buttocks as he slammed his cock into her. This was something that I had never done to Sally when we made love like this. I noticed that she appeared to love the odd slap he gave her as she either moaned 'yes', or ' god' as each slap made contact. After a few minutes her buttocks were glowing pink where his slaps had rained down on her sensitive flesh. As Sally moved her buttocks back to meet each of Steve's forward thrusts all I could hear in the room was the wet slapping sound as their bodies met.

I watched as Steve slammed into my wife for a few more minutes. He then pulled completely out of her. I noticed that his cock was very wet and shiny where it had been covered by her sticky juicy wetness from deep inside her pussy. It almost seemed to glisten under the light.

Steve turned Sally over on the bed, and once again she was flat on her back. I watched as he pushed her thighs apart then climbed on top of her. I knew when his cock was deep inside her as Sally moaned again as his length filled her up. I watched as Steve pushed into Sally. With each thrust her large breasts rippled back and forth. He was on top of her and she was watching his face as he went to work. He pushed her knees up to her breasts so that he could enter her deeply. I strained sideways in my chair as far as I could to get a good view of what was happening. I watched as Steves' buttocks pumped rhythmically up and down. on top of my wife and his bollocks banged against her pussy with each forward thrust. As he pulled nearly all the way out I could see my wife's pussy stretched round his thick cock before he slammed into her again. Her pussy lips almost seemed to be gripping him. Steve pumped up and down into Sally getting faster and faster. He was almost bouncing his body on top of hers now with his weight supported on his arms. He seemed to slam into her then I saw his buttocks tensing and I realised that he was coming and dumping his load of sperm inside her. He grunted as he thrust into her with at least four or five sharp bursts. I realised each one must be a jet of sticky come. Finally he stopped and slumped down on top of Sally appearing totally spent. He rolled off her and I saw his shiny cock slick with both their juices was starting to soften already.

Steve looked at Sally and all he said was 'thanks.' He then found his clothes from the floor where he had discarded them earlier and quickly and silently dressed. When he was done I got up from my chair and showed him to the door.

'Thanks for coming,' I said to Steve as I opened the room door for him to slip back into the corridor. Unfortunately I think that the pun was lost on him!

I turned the lock on the door and pulled the security chain over to secure it safely for the night. I turned and looked back into the room where my wife was lying back on the wide hotel bed. Her neck and the top of her chest was flushed pink after her exertions. I noticed her nipples were very erect, purple in colour and standing proud from her breasts. She smiled at me as I approached her, as I got closer her smile turned into a wide happy grin. As I stood next to her at the side of the bed, still fully clothed I watched as she used one hand to massage her breast and the other to run her fingers through her bush of pubic hair.

'Come and get what you want then my love,' she almost whispered to me as she stared lovingly into my eyes. 'I think you've been waiting for this creampie for a long time.'

I let my gaze drop down to the thick natural bush between her legs. Her legs were closed together but now she spread her legs a little further apart and gently pulled her knees up towards her chest. As she did so the long lips of her pussy gaped open and I could see the blackness of her stretched open hole where not long ago Steve's thick cock had been pumping away. I noticed that her pubic hair was matted and sticky almost gluing to the side of her long puffy love lips. As she held herself apart like that for my eyes to feast on her open womanhood I noticed a trickle of juices slowly begin to run out of the bottom of her pussy and slide down towards the puckered little brown star of her arsehole. -- God she looked so brazen and sexy.

'What are you waiting for?' she asked. 'I want your tongue inside my pussy darling -- please clean the mess up and make me come.'

Sally reached behind her and grabbed one of the large soft pillows from the head of the bed. She lifted her buttocks off the bed and placed the pillow underneath herself so that she was comfortable and her pussy was slightly raised up.

I moved to the bottom of the bed and slid myself up so that my head was in between her open thighs and looking directly at her used wet pussy. I was only inches away from the sticky mess of her hole. As I inhaled I could smell her musky aroma from the heat of her pussy. There was also another smell I did not recognise at first, a slightly bleachy smell, almost metallic in fact. I realised that this must be the addition of Steve's load of sperm mixing with her arousal. As I looked at the sight in front of me it was almost like I was having second thoughts. I did find the sight very arousing as I did when I looked at video's or images on the Internet. But actually doing something is completely different to fantasising about it.

Sally seemed to sense my hesitation and apprehension. Suddenly she moved her hand behind my head and pulled me onto her waiting open thighs. This was the impetus I needed and as she pulled me towards her pussy I opened my mouth and eagerly clamped it onto her wet opening slipping my tongue between the wet folds of her love lips and gently probing at the sticky wetness within. As my tongue made contact and lapped at her slit uncharacteristically Sally let out a very loud long guttural moan.

I slipped my tongue between her slippery lips then gently teased her hole. My tongue probed inside her and she was very wet and sticky. It seemed as if her whole pussy was soaked and covered with gluey juices. As I licked and sucked I tasted her and Steve's combined mess. The thick liquid seemed to coat my tongue and as I swallowed could almost taste bitterness on the back of my throat. I realised I was swallowing some of Steve's sticky load. Sally really was full up and I appreciated that Steve must have ejaculated a very large amount of spunk deep inside of her.

'You're so dirty,' Sally said. 'Clean me up -- lick it all up.'

It turned me on to hear Sally being as vocal as this. Usually when we made love nothing much was said. I looked up from between her thighs and saw that once again she was pinching her stiff nipples and rolling her head from side to side in obvious pleasure.

'Make sure you get it all out.' She said assertively. 'clean my cunt.'

God, this was so sexy. The more vocal that Sally became made me lick her pussy even harder, and her moans really turned me on. I placed my hands behind her thighs and pulled her pussy even closer to my mouth. As she was raised on the pillow under her buttocks my lips, mouth and tongue had fully easy access to her sticky pussy. As I licked my mouth seemed to constantly fill with thick juices and I greedily swallowed, relishing each mouthful of Steve's spunk dribbling out of my wife. I let my tongue fall to the bottom of her pussy and then licked up the juices that had dribbled down with gravity and were nestling in the crinkly little star of her arse hole. Sally loved this attention and her moans got louder as I cleaned all of her. My lips brushed her slippery slit and I used my tongue to circle her clit rapidly applying just the right amount of pressure that I knew she liked. It did not take much of this to send her over the edge and she had a massive orgasm, bucking her hips wildly, squeezing the side of my head with her thighs and moaning very loudly.

As her orgasm subsided I moved from my position between her legs and quickly slipped my clothes off. All through the proceedings up until now I had been the only one who was fully clothed.

'God that was great, you are such as dirty pussy licker,' Sally said giggling. 'I haven't come as hard as that for a long long time.' She looked at me and said 'your lips and chin are all shiny, you disgusting man.' I realised that my face must have been smeared with a mix of her love juice and Steve's spunk.

I was glad to please her but now I wanted some release of my own. My cock had been straining in my trousers all the time that Steve had been fucking her and I was doing my clean up duties. Now I was naked my cock was free and ready for action.

I almost jumped on top of Sally roughly pushing her thighs apart. I slid inside her so effortlessly. There must have still been some of Steve's spunk deep inside her as she was so wet. My cock thrust into her easily as she was so slippery and juicy, I also realised that Steve must have stretched her open for me with his thick cock. I pounded into her and as I was so turned on it did not take me long to release my own sticky mess to join that already inside her. After I had come I virtually I collapsed on top of her and gently kissed her face and lips.

I rolled off sally and we cuddled on the bed. We pulled the quilt up to cover our sweaty bodies and just enjoyed being with each other. What a fantastic evening we had been through and shared together. We lay together holding each other and talked about what we had done and how we felt. We realised that although we knew Steve by name he had not asked what Sally's name was. So he had fucked her but not known what to call her. Also he had not said very much at all. We came to the conclusion that Steve was a man of few words. We both thought that this was very funny.

We were so tired we decided just to sleep and shower in the morning. We both went to bed a very happy, tired and fulfilled couple.

Over the next few months Sally and I had more sexual adventures as we explored our new found sexuality. There were more occasions when the stranger we chose to fuck Sally refused, however there were also some fantastic evenings where we shared our deepest desires with each other. Sally has fucked a variety of strangers while I have enjoyed watching, In fact I have been surprised how much pleasure I have obtained from just watching my wife with another man. Sometimes I do not clean Sally up afterwards, but just enjoy the sensation of sliding my cock into her slippery well fucked pussy. Sally really enjoys the sexual contact with a stranger and I make sure that we never go back to the same hotel twice.

Of the men that I have watched fuck Sally each evening has been different. Sally has taken big cocks and small cocks -- cocks that come quickly and those that last with stamina. The best of our recent sessions was with a slightly older man who when he undressed had the biggest cock we have seen yet, It must have been at least seven inches long in a flaccid state and it hung lazily between his legs. When Sally had coaxed him to full erection she immensely enjoyed being stretched by his huge member.

We both look forward to many more sessions in the future.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers
12