Creamy Island Ch. 01

Story Info
The girl with a secret.
3.5k words
4.46
55.4k
76

Part 1 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Originally posted on the F3 forums under the handle of "Tiel Tatsumi". Posting here for a more permanent and aggregate location for all my erotic writing. Originally as a way to get me into writing for NaNoWriMo, this is now ten years old to the month. Original inspiration came from futanari hentai doujins. Due to my young age when I wrote this (I was 24 when I originally authored this, currently 34, so 10 years ago), don't be surprised if much of it may be dating itself.

Chapter 1 : The Girl With a Secret

"So this is my new home for the next four years, huh?"

Brown eyes drank in the dorm as she closed the door behind her. Like all the rest on the campus, this room had a large closet on the left as you entered that was big enough for two people's clothes plus more, while on the right was a small bathroom that sported a shower barely big enough for a single person. Beyond that, the room opened up to have a bed on either side with a window right across from where the girl stood now. Under the window was a T-shaped desk with the top of the T forming a shelf that ran the entire length of the far wall, and the base forming some work area for the two occupants.

The girl flopped down on the bed to the left and leaned back, staring at the ceiling. Many thoughts were going through her mind about the new place where she would be attending college.

She had received a full-ride scholarship to an all-girls college for those right out of high school. The school was nothing to brag about, but it was free for her so she didn't complain.

It was Saturday morning before the Monday that would signal the beginning of the school year, and from then on, four years of education. If it wasn't for the fact the education was free, the girl doubted she would have attended. She had a job doing clerical work before she enrolled, and it was good enough for her.

She didn't have much time to revere in her thoughts as the door opened once again, and a 5'2" blond haired girl poured into the room, nearly dropping one of her bags.

"H-hi." The newcomer stammered, obviously a bit nervous, probably from the new environment she was in.

"Hey. Need a hand there?" The brown-eyed one asked.

"N-no. I got it. Thanks." The blue-eyed newcomer replied, tossing her bags onto the other bed before plopping down on it herself, bouncing up and down some, testing the springiness of the mattress.

Brown-eyes rested on the girl. She was a little bit shorter than herself, had long blond hair down to her waist and deep blue eyes highlighted with a smile on her face. Her white blouse and short skirt seemed to match the girl quite well.

"I'm Aiya." The first girl introduced, watching who she guessed was her roommate take in the room.

A shy smile returned Aiya's welcoming gaze, "I'm Tasha." Tasha seemed quite amazed at the place, trying to take in all of it at once.

The lack of conversation didn't deter Aiya. Running a hand through her shoulder-length dark brown hair she got up and went to the window. "Guess we're going to be roommates for awhile."

"Yeah..." a mousy voice replied.

"Wanna get something to eat before we begin unpacking? I mean, we have all weekend and we might as well explore the campus before class." A friendly smile on her face.

Tasha simply nodded as she got up from the bed as the two left the room.

"You always this quiet?" Aiya began as the two traversed the hallways of one of their dorm, avoiding others as they unpacked and tried to situate themselves in their dorms.

The blond-haired one looked down a little bit, "I'm just not used to being around people that much."

"Don't worry about it. You'll get over it. It's just the new situation is all."

Tasha didn't say anything. Aiya figured the girl must've been quite the introvert to have such a timid personality. Changing the subject, she tried again.

"I'm here for a liberal arts major. What about you?"

"I'm not sure." came the reply.

"Not sure? Did you just decide to come here on a whim and hope something would happen then?"

"Kind of." The girl sighed, "I received a full scholarship before I left high school and figured I might as well take it. It being free and all."

Aiya stretched her arms and clasped her hands behind her head, "Same here. I hear that's how this place gets most of it's students. It's the private donations that keep this place running from what I've heard." When her roommate didn't reply she continued. "I'm going more for a general education degree. I don't really care what for, so I figured I'd just take the easy stuff."

Tasha only nodded in answer.

'What's with this girl? She seems afraid to say anything.' the brown-haired one thought. "Well, what about you then? Any ambitions?"

"I haven't really thought about it. I just want to get an degree so I can hang it on the wall. I'm hoping I'll figure out what I want to do before then. Heaven forbid if I end up working fast food for my life."

Aiya laughed a little, "You and me both."

"What about you?"

A thoughtful finger came to the girl's chin, "Not sure either. I was doing clerical work before coming here, so I may just go back to that. Although working fast food does sound fun."

Tasha giggled at that.

"So what do you do in your spare time then, Tasha?"

The blue-eyed one blushed a deep shade of crimson, but banished it quite well before speaking, "W-well... You know. The usual things."

"Boyfriend?" Aiya teased.

"N-no!" Tasha replied quickly.

A grin crept across the taller girl's face, "I bet it is... But then again, to get this scholarship, you probably had to be pretty good academically, so you probably didn't have one. But don't worry, I didn't have one either."

Truth be told however, she never had a boyfriend for a different reason. Not that she didn't want one, but she held a secret that would cause just about anyone to alienate her more than she already was. A secret that was currently strapped to one of her legs, hidden safely underneath her baggy cargo pants. Even though she seemed friendly to Tasha, she, herself was a bit of an introvert as well.

Tasha had to banish yet another grin from her face as the two walked a bit further along in silence.

The two crossed a field as they headed toward the main buildings. The campus was set up so that the dorms would lie on the outside of the main campus with the classrooms being centrally located. This would allow easy access to anyone who wanted to get to class while keeping the layout clean.

It was as they were walking across the grass, they noticed quite a few other students seeming to explore their new surroundings as well, but what caught their eyes was a few of the girls were walking hand-in-hand, or sometimes even more.

Blue-eyes quickly averted their gaze as yet another blush crept across her face.

"I guess that's to be expected at an all-girls school. Of course, they make it seem as though that's your only option here."

"W-what do you mean?" a nervous Tasha responded.

"Well, you probably noticed it too, but this whole campus is located out in the middle of nowhere inside a gated complex. Add to the fact that the whole staff is female, it's as if they scream 'lesbian' at you." Noticing the blush on her new friend's face, she grinned, "Or is that why you didn't have a boyfriend?"

"N-no! It's n-not!"

"Oh come on, you can't tell me you didn't have the slightest inkling about what it would be like to do," she motioned towards one pair of girls not much older than the two of them in a warm embrace, exploring each other's tonsils without a care for the people around them, "that." She finished her sentence.

Tasha was unable to pull her eyes off the two, and it took Aiya's yank of her arm before she realized what she was doing.

"Quite an eyeful, eh?"

Blue eyes looked at the ground, "It's... different."

Aiya laughed again, "I'm just kidding. It's not like people come here to fall in love with another girl. However, seeing as though we're roommates, and how cute you are..." her voice trailed off mischievously.

"That's not funny!" Tasha replied, pouting some.

"I'm just kidding... I wouldn't take advantage of you while you were sleeping."

The way Aiya said it made the other girl wonder if she was going to tease her all year. However, even with that said, Tasha was starting to like her new roommate. It had been awhile since she had some true friends, and this person seemed genuine.

The two of them grabbed some food at the cafeteria as they continued to talk, finding out more about each other. It seemed the two had quite a bit in common. Each came as an only child and each also had some disaster that left them without family. That was the main reason for the scholarships; to allow children and college graduates a chance at a college education that they otherwise wouldn't be able to afford. Each seemed to take comfort in each other this way, as it seemed a good choice that they were to be roomed together. The only major difference between the two of them was that Aiya was 21, having put off college a few years before enrolling, while Tasha being 18, had just come out of high school.

Tasha and Aiya became fast friends as they explored the rest of the campus. Even though it was out in the middle of nowhere and was pretty much sealed off from the outside world due to the gate, the place was quite full-featured, having a small movie theater, a decent-sized computer lab building and even some more advanced equipment for dealing with federally funded science experiments.

After catching a couple movies that were free, the two finally returned to their dorm room to settle in.

It wasn't until mid-day on Sunday that they finished unpacking their things and decorated their place a little. Tasha had brought a small DVD/TV combo unit that they ended up setting up near the door so the both of them could watch it while loafing around on their beds while Aiya had brought a laptop she set up on her part of the desk. The shelf was already filled with a quite recent encyclopedia set, and there were already some basic supplies in the desk as well.

Schedules were compared next, and the two were almost complete opposites of each other. Tasha preferred the morning to noon classes while Aiya had preferred the afternoon to evening classes. Tasha had her classes from about 10am until 3pm with just enough of a break to have lunch in between and Aiya had her classes from 1pm until 6pm. However, even though the two had different schedules, they had both scheduled Fridays off to relax and unwind from the week.

It was nearly 10 in the evening when the two were finally completely settled in and their room was to their liking. Having already slept in their clothes the previous night, Tasha motioned for the bathroom/shower combo.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower first? I don't mind letting you take first, but I just feel stinky."

Holding her nose, Aiya teased her friend, "Yeah, you stink! Get in there before I toss you in!"

Her friend giggled at that as she removed her skirt and turned around to get some clothes from the drawers under the bed. When she did, however, she bent over in a way that gave brown eyes quite the look at the younger girl's firm backside.

Tasha was wearing white cotton panties that hugged her ass quite nicely, allowing Aiya to see just about every fold of her skin. A twitch was felt in her pants as something strained against the straps on her leg. As painful as the straps were as her secret grew, she could not take her eyes off of her roommate's butt. She only stared at the crotch that was so neatly outlined under the cotton fabric.

Not paying attention to Aiya, the blond-haired one pulled out a slight wedgie as she finished rummaging through her drawer, having slight trouble remembering where she put everything.

Wetness was already seeped out of her now incredibly stiff and painful addition as she watched slackjaw at her friend.

It took all of her willpower to avert her gaze when her friend stood up and turned around to face her.

"Aiya?"

"Y-yes?" the brown-haired one stammered.

"Are you okay? You look flushed."

"It's nothing." she lied through clenched teeth.

A smile returned to the blond's face, believing the words of her roommate. "I just want to thank you."

"Huh?"

"Well, you were a friend yesterday and today. I think that's more than what I could have asked for."

"N-no problem." Aiya was having a hard time matching Tasha's gaze.

"I know. But for me, that's means a lot. Thanks Aiya." And with that, the younger one bounced away into the shower. It was only a moment before the sound of running water could be heard.

Aiya leaned against the wall her bed was up against as one hand started rubbing her pant leg where her stiffness was aching. Stifling a moan, yet more thoughts raced through her mind. Only this time, they were quite impure as the image of the girls ass would be planted in her head for quite a bit.

"You probably had quite a few admirers with an ass like that..." the older one mused, still rubbing herself through her fabric. "I knew I shouldn't have come here... I knew I'd put my exposure at risk by being here. And of all the people to be roomed with, a cute little high school graduate who I'm going to masturbate to later."

Faint moans reached her ears through the wall behind her. This perked her up out of her thoughts. "And here I am, already over my inhibitions about my morality."

The water turned off, and Aiya's willpower won once again against the pleasure she was giving herself.

"Even if she doesn't walk out here naked, it'll still be just as good." a final mumbling under her breath before the door to the bathroom opened.

"All yours!" Tasha said cheerfully, "The water feels really nice. You should take your time and enjoy it."

Tasha was wearing an shirt that was a couple sizes too large for her that went down to her knees. Her breasts still a little wet and causing her shirt to be almost transparent was quite the sight to behold.

'B cups, probably C cups at least.' Aiya wondered while the other girl left the door open for her.

"Thanks. Don't mind if I do." an equally cheerful response came.

Once inside the bathroom with her own belongings, Aiya made sure the door was locked and adjusted the water to her liking before stripping down.

When she got to her underwear, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had on a simple pair of thong panties and had a penis that would give most men jealously strapped with four Velcro straps to her right thigh. The underwear she wore made it easy for her to strap her cock to her leg.

Carefully, she removed the underwear which was now soaked by her female parts and undid the straps that held her member at bay. When at long last her penis was free, it rose to it's full size of twelve inches up against her stomach and she entered the water stream.

She took care to rinse herself off and make sure she was all wet before she began.

"I am definitely glad I got over my morality inhibitions, because this is going to be great..." her voice trailed off, drowned by the noise of the water as she gripped her shaft with both hands and started stroking it, Tasha's firm, round ass the only thing in her memory.

Before getting too far, she took her washcloth and balled it up, a make-shift gag to help drown out the inevitable moans that would be soon to follow.

Masturbating her twelve inch cock furiously, the image of Tasha's butt changed to be what she thought her roommate would look like naked as she pounded away at her friend's warm pussy. Eventually, the brown-haired one hunched over and used her C-cup breasts to titty-fuck herself. A moan was stifled by the makeshift gag. She could feel the warmth build between her legs as her pussy as well was nearing release. Using one hand to help herself with her cock and breasts, her other hand reached down under and started rubbing her clit.

Eyes popped wide at the pleasure mounting. It had been a couple stressful days along with the tease that Tasha inadvertently gave her, she was downright lustful for release.

Her sackless nether regions boiled as her cock erupted, spewing thick, milky-white, streamers of semen everywhere inside the shower. The copious amount of fluid that came from her used to even leave her puzzled, as she was sure she could fill a quart easily.

When her twitching cock finally issued it's final spurt, the girl collapsed against one wall of the shower, letting the water pour over her to wash away the semen.

"I could be lucky and it could be like porn... Watch it enough times and you get used to it." But even though her mouth said it, her brain was having trouble believing it.

Aiya finished her showed quickly and returned to her bed. Tasha was reading a book under the light her bedside lamp gave, and she almost felt ashamed that she just came to the thought of such an innocent girl.

***

"Oh my God Tasha!" Aiya moaned while fondling her breasts.

"I told you I was good!"

"But not this good! Ooooo..." Another moan escaped her lips.

Aiya was sitting on the edge of her bed as Tasha knelt in front of her, naked except for her bra and panties, the blond-haired one continued to slurp at the foot-long member. Tasha was using one hand to stroke the length of it while the other was hidden, buried in her panties for obvious reasons. Aiya was playing with her own breasts as the other girl seemed to savor every bit of her girl-cock, saliva dripping from different parts of it's length as proof.

"I'm going to..." but Aiya never had a chance to finish her sentence as she closed her eyes, relishing the feel of Tasha's mouth around her penis.

***

Slowly opening her eyes, Aiya saw the familiar ceiling that she had gone to bed under and she realized where she was. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes, the visions of the night already having left her.

A gasp escaped the brunette's lips as she quickly glanced towards the other bed, but didn't see a body sleeping in it. A glance at the clock told her that Tasha was already on her way to class, and it was a good thing too. Her bed sheets were an absolute mess. They were drenched with cum and sweat and just as sticky too.

"Shit." Aiya muttered under her breath as she realized her Velcro straps came free, probably from some tossing and turning during the night. "No use crying over spilled milk..." She giggled at her own innuendo as she got up and tossed her bedsheets into her own pile of dirty clothes as she grabbed some fresh ones on her way to the shower.

"Note to self," she murmured, "Find a decent cock ring or male chastity device in addition to sleeping with a condom on just in case."

***

Blue eyes stared unabashedly at the bucking hips of her roommate from the dorm room. Tasha had forgotten something and was about to get it when she heard some moaning from inside her own room. When she had opened up the door slightly, she saw Aiya saying her name in a sleepy stupor as thick white ropes of gooey substance leaked through the sheets of Aiya's bed.

Her own wetness made itself known as well about this time under her own skirt as she couldn't bring herself to take her eyes off of her friend.

When the covers were pulled away, a gasp escaped her lips as her face flushed right red. She had to cover her own mouth to prevent any words escaping. She couldn't remember what she came back to retrieve, and suddenly it didn't matter.

Either way, this was going to be a long day.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers