Creamy Island Ch. 03

Story Info
A day without classes turns into something a bit more.
3.8k words
4.6
21.3k
14

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Thanks for the kind words regarding my first chapter. I'm still figuring out Literotica, so forgive me if the format of some of chapters might be off and the missing description for the first two. I'll be submitting the next chapter for review after this one gets approved. Before this story was written, I had literally never written anything before (I'm sure it's obvious from reading). As such, quality jumps quite a bit, and the story jumps the shark in a few places (hey, I never claimed it made any sense!), and it doesn't it even make sense at times. Either way, hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter 3: The Truth Unfolds

The rest of the week went by relatively easy in comparison to Monday. Tasha had made sure she left the dorm before her roommate woke up so that her thoughts wouldn't be tainted anymore than they already were just in case her friend had yet another erotic dream. Of course, after that Monday, her hormones all but died off completely, only harassing her here or there whenever she was with her roommate. She would leave the dorm in the morning and study until classes, then meet up with Aiya for lunch, and then hang outside the brunette's classroom until she finished so the two could get dinner before heading back.

Aiya on the other hand would usually sleep in late, getting almost an extra two hours of sleep each night, or at least, that's what Tasha thought. In reality, to prevent any more 'nocturnal emissions', she would utilize that time to let her cock have it's way in their small shower. Of course, it almost seemed as if Tasha was avoiding her at times, which made it easier to get by. The girl didn't want a repeat of Sunday night and Monday morning. If what happened on that morning ever decided to repeat it's act when neither of them had class...

Aiya's thoughts would usually drift off about that time, her willing them to disappear, usually throwing herself into her studies just to think about anything else but her friend's nice, firm, round ass.

Friday morning rolled around at last, but a little too soon for Aiya's liking. Even though she believed that she had her member under control, the sheer knowledge that she wouldn't have that extra bit of time did worry her some. She had made sure her Velcro straps were tight every night, and always played with herself in the shower the previous night to help prevent build up. She didn't want to ignore her roommate, but it almost left her with no choice if she didn't want to have naughty dreams of the blond doing some of the most fantastical things to her. She didn't want to get a reputation here and definitely didn't want to be discovered.

Tasha awoke first as usual on Friday morning, even though she had let herself sleep in, and had already left for breakfast before the other girl even awoke. When the blond had returned, her roommate was still sleeping, but knew that the girl would probably wake up soon enough.

Deciding to take a break from all the studying, she dug out one of the many books she had brought to entertain herself. Of course, the thought of reading didn't stay on her mind for long.

"Tasha..."

The voice was a half groan it seemed. Without looking up from the pages, she simply replied, "Hmmm?"

Aiya didn't respond. Tasha dismissed it as her ears playing tricks on her.

"Tasha..." This time, the sound was louder.

"Yes?" the blond turned to look at a still sleeping Aiya.

"Ooooo... You feel so good..."

Hormones waking up from their slumber of the week told Tasha that she was sure Aiya wasn't talking about a back massage.

"Tasha... I didn't know you knew how to deepthroat..."

Tasha's eyes widened as she knew exactly what her friend was dreaming about. She may not have known what type of sleeper her friend was, but knew all too well that Aiya was in the middle of a wet dream involving none other than herself. She could feel her nether regions start to wet itself hungrily. She didn't want to jump to conclusions since she also knew that people usually didn't remember what they dreamt about.

"Aiya?" A mousy voice asked cautiously. "Aiya?" She spoke again louder this time.

"Oh yeah... Just like that..."

"Are you awake?"

"Oh God... Don't stop..."

"You aren't, are you?"

"How long are you going to tease me?"

She couldn't take her eyes off her immobile friend. Aiya had already kicked the blankets halfway off herself, and Tasha could see under one pajama pant leg a wet spot growing about halfway down the brunette's leg. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what the cause was. Of course, she was sure that her own underwear now had a similar wet spot from the same circumstances. Her own roommate was horny for her. But was it love? She didn't care. Her own hand found it's way down to her moist mound through her underwear as she started to rub it slightly.

"Oooo..." A moan in Tasha's voice escaped. The thought of her friend imagining herself pleasuring the girl in who-knows-what ways seemed to be arousing her more than she expected it to.

"Damn you got a nice ass... Bend over a little more and I'll give you what you want..."

"Aiya..." she cooed softly in her mousy voice. "My ass... Stretch it please..." The hand that was hovering over her own pussy pulled her underwear to the side some as she took some of her wetness on her index finger and traveled back, playing with the outside of her own butt before diving in. A gasp escaped her as well as another moan. She was starting to get close to her own orgasm now.

A groan came from the other girl, "You're so tight... I won't last long..."

'No...' A voice in Tasha's mind spoke from somewhere in the back, but she ignored it, using a second finger to now masturbate her ass while her other hand found it's way to her clit. The week may not have been stressful, but after trying to avoid her friend for so long, it almost felt worth it.

"Tasha..."

"Aiya..."

'No!' Realization hit her hard when she looked back over to the sleeping figure of her roommate. 'I can't do this... It's just too wrong.' Tears threatened to fill her eyes as she carefully removed her hands from her own holes and straightened her underwear. She would just take a shower a little later and finish herself off that way, even if it would mean that she would be missing out on one of her friend's explosive climaxes.

"Tasha..." Aiya's hips were starting to buck a little as she seemed to toss and turn.

"I'm going to regret this either way... But I'd rather keep a friend." Tasha whispered under her breath, 'Besides', she thought, 'If she woke up to me doing that to myself... She would probably be too embarrassed to ever speak to me again. I don't want to lose a friend I just gained.'

Tasha got up as her friend's moaning continued. Deciding the best course of action, she replaced the sheets over her friend, covering the wet spot and making sure the sleeping one was covered before gently shaking her.

"Aiya?" She said.

"Oh yeah..."

"Aiya!" She shook her friend a bit harder and the tossing and turning slowed down and stopping. Brown eyes fluttered a moment.

"Tasha..."

"You were having a nightmare or something." Tasha said, the blush already gone, instead trying to sound worried for her friend.

"Wha-huh?"

"Aiya, you were calling in your sleep or something and thrashing around. I think you were dreaming or something."

Aiya's eyes snapped open as she took in her surroundings and remembered where she was. A dorm room, a roommate, Tasha. The orgasm she almost had was close. Her dream still filled her memories. Blond hair, a firm ass, and her, just about buried as deep as she could go into the same girl. A hand held the covers close to her so that Tasha couldn't see anything.

"Y-yeah... Thanks for waking me. That was one nightmare..." A cold sweat was already apparent on her face. 'Did she know? Did she hear anything? Oh hell no...' Aiya's face turned bright red as the girl in front of her showed concern, hopefully not noticing her situation.

Trying to feign concern, Tasha put a hand to the other girl's forehead. "You feel hot and you're sweating. You should take a shower." She knew exactly what her friend would be doing under the water, and knowing her own experiences, she would at least give the girl the benefit of an excuse. If it was her in that position, she would be wanting an escape as well.

The brown-haired one nodded quickly. "Do you mind if-"

"Not at all." Tasha smiled, and went back to her bed, going back to her book. She buried her nose in it, making it seem like she didn't suspect anything. Out of the corner of her eye though, she saw Aiya check under the covers and quickly round up some clothes for afterwards. She didn't notice that she was holding her breath until after the 'click' of the lock on the bathroom.

'You're doing this on purpose!' she thought as she started rubbing herself as the water began running. She was going to be next, and she was going to make sure she took her time. It was unfair that the other girl got all the fun, even if it was in her sleep. "Aiya... I'll get you back for this someday." She said as her panties became transparent with juice.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" Aiya swore quietly stepping into the shower. Her cock was dribbling precum from it's tip, the shaft pretty much as wet as it could get. She looked at her member, "Why? I play with you in the shower at night. I play with you in the morning. And this is how you thank me?"

The water cascaded down it as it stood, now unrestricted, to it's full height, almost reaching the underside of her breasts. "If Tasha didn't wake me up in time... Damnit!" She would've shouted if she didn't think that Tasha would hear her. Even though she was upset at her penis, she was stroking it the whole time. "And now you can't even let me enjoy a peaceful Friday morning!"

Interrupting her rant, a moan escaped her lips.

"God damn you! Why do I have to think about that luscious ass of hers?!? Uh... If it weren't for you, ohhh, I would be able to live a normal, God yes, life!" She knew though, that if she didn't have it, she wouldn't have had half as many problems as she did growing up, but at the same time, she wouldn't have discovered the forbidden pleasures of being a hermaphrodite. Thinking this, her expression turned soft as the pleasure dissolved any last hard feelings.

"That ass though... It felt so real... My hands on her hips, pulling her back, pushing my cock into that tight little pussy... Oooooo..." Another moan interrupted her. "Although, I am glad she woke me up, if for no other reason, oh yeah, than to remember something like that."

Her eyes closed as she leaned back, her cock pointing skyward as her hands moved in synchronization up and down the length of the shaft. The usual sensations washed over her as her final moan ushered in her climax. Cum poured from her cock as she watched, most landing on her breasts with the odd bit landing on her face and hair. Ecstasy was all that she felt at that moment, and lost in her hormonal urges, she wouldn't have cared if Tasha knew at that moment.

"Aiya..." The blond called as she heard the moans from the shower as her own orgasm rocked her. Her underwear soaked completely through, yet at the same time, she was cursing herself for what she was doing. It was completely wrong, and she knew it, to be taking advantage of the other person's dilemma, but she honestly didn't care at this point. All her life she had been a shut-in, left to her own toys and devices, and now, she was finally able to find some release, and it felt good, if for only this moment.

***

Aiya had made up her mind as she left the shower that she was going to have to tell Tasha the truth. There was no way that she would be able to continue living like this. It would be best to be honest and truthful to at least get it out of the way. What happened afterwards though, she was sure would be for the best. The blond would more than likely want a change of rooms, and she could speak to the ones in charge of housing at this campus to make sure she could room by herself. That would solve any current and future problems. But first, she was going to need a hard drink to be able to sit through this. She had never done something like this before, but knew from close run-ins before, that it would have to be done and soon before things got out of control.

Tasha was still reading her book when the brown-haired one exited the shower in a clean pair of clothes, sporting her usual loose pants and tight t-shirt, her ample breasts being prominent through her top.

"Feeling any better?" Tasha asked.

"Yeah."

"Nightmare all gone?"

"Yep. I'm going to grab a quick breakfast, then I was planning on exploring the town."

Blue eyes went wide. "You read the student guide, right? They don't allow leaving the campus for security reasons."

"I know, but I was itching for adventure. Besides, there's only so many movies you can see at the theater here, and even online shopping has it's disadvantages. I want the real thing."

This spelled trouble for the blond, but she also didn't want to be left behind. Something about being with Aiya made her feel incredibly comfortable and carefree.

"I already ate. Why don't you meet me back here when you're done then?"

Aiya nodded and left.

Tasha took this time to take a shower of her own, rubbing off another orgasm before finishing just to make sure her hormones were satisfied. The last thing she wanted was to be thinking about cock when she should be worried about being caught. The guide never said what exactly would happen with those that misbehaved, it only warned heavily against disobedience.

The blond quickly finished and dressed herself. Aiya returned shortly thereafter and the two set out. They made their way to the back of the dorm building and surveyed their surroundings. According to the map of the campus they were given during orientation, there was a high brick wall with metal spikes that ran the length around the entire college. The height was a good ten feet with the spikes another foot above that, making climbing up pretty difficult and dangerous. The wall was located a bit further away than the dorm buildings, but even so, it was hidden by quite a few trees. It seemed as though even though the school didn't want students leaving the grounds, it also didn't want to make them feel as though they were being held against their will.

Approaching the trees in the distance, they avoided some older students that were more than likely a part of the student council and were patrolling to make sure no one would be foolish enough to test their luck. However, it seemed as though they didn't care much, and the two easily slipped into the foliage.

Even as they entered, they had to dodge some students, for it seemed like this spot was one of the better make-out places on the campus. The two had almost stumbled right upon a couple of moaning lesbians, which would've easily of given all four of them away, but they avoided it and made sure to circumvent the more open areas.

Finding a good spot by the red brick, they realized that the trees were planted quite close to wall. It didn't take long to find a tree suitable for climbing and after a few minutes, the two were up and over. They landed a little hard on the other side, but were otherwise fine.

"First things first, we need to find some rope so we can get back over when we return tonight." Aiya said as the two began their venture into the city.

The two girls discovered that the city beyond the college was quite big. When they originally arrived here, they didn't get a chance to do any real exploring, so everything felt new. The city also had quite a decent transportation system, so they were able easily get around. They spent the rest of the day going into different shops, eating different and new foods and just having a good time.

"I've never done anything like this!" Tasha said as the sun was beginning to set. "I feel wonderful!"

Aiya laughed. "This is why I said you should get out more. You never know what you're going to find."

Tasha giggled in return, "I'm glad you convinced me to come. I don't think I would have nearly had as much fun if I was still back in that room."

The sun set and street lights were beginning to come on. The streets of the city were still relatively busy, and the two sought out solace in a small part that was near where they guessed the center of the town. They rested on a bench and reveled in the events of the day.

"We'll have to do this again!" Tasha exclaimed, still a bit excited.

"Definitely!"

The two sat in silence for a bit, just watching some of the people go by as the stars started poking their way out in the sky far above. Aiya's happiness faded as night had fallen. 'At least we had a good time.'

"Hey Tash, wanna go get something to drink?"

Tasha was a little surprised at the shortening of her name, but smiled, "Sure."

Aiya's face contorted to a mischievous grin, "How about something harder?" When Tasha's face only displayed a curiosity, Aiya continued, "I'm talking about alcohol. I can get some for us."

Blue eyes widened a little in realization, "Nah, someone's going to need to find a way home for us when you're done drinking."

"Aw, come on. A little bit won't hurt."

"I don't feel up to it."

Sighing, Aiya dropped her act, "Please Tasha? There's something I want to talk to you about, and I'm going to need something hard to be able to handle telling it."

Heart beating against her chest, the seriousness that Aiya's voice took on almost told her what the girl was going to say. As brown eyes looked pleadingly into hers, she figured she might as well. Today had been a good day after all, and even in the short time the blond knew the older girl, she trusted her. Finally giving in, she nodded.

***

"Here should be good." Aiya was leading Tasha down a small alley off of a main street where the two would be able to have some privacy, but not too far that it wouldn't be safe for them. In one hand, she held a plastic bag that had some different flavored wine coolers. After sitting on the ground, hidden from view by some dumpsters, she opened one of the bottles and drank it straight, downing it before taking a breath then tossed one to the blond.

Tasha opened up the bottle of brightly colored fluid and took a small sip. Even though she could taste some of the alcohol in it, it tasted much more fruity than anything else. Aiya was almost done with her second one.

"You should take it easy."

Aiya only smiled, "I will once I'm done."

Tasha took another sip as an awkward silence passed between them. Aiya shook her head wildly, as if clearing some thoughts from it before she spoke up, her second drink already empty and tossed into the dumpster beside her.

"Are you okay?" Tasha asked, her heart still thumping wildly in her chest.

"Tasha, I'm going to tell you something, but no matter what, you have to keep it a secret."

Tasha only nodded.

"And regardless of everything, I've had one helluva a day and I'd like to be able to go out with a good memory."

Almost confused, the blond asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, after today, I'm sure you're going to want to get relocated to a different room. Or if you don't want to, I don't mind picking up my stuff and getting reassigned myself." Aiya couldn't look her friend in the eye. "I've got a secret that I think you should know about."

'A cock?' Tasha's mind tried to think of a way to make it sound surprising but not offending, but couldn't come up with a way of responding to what was about to be said.

Aiya took another deep breath. "I'm probably never going to be able to say this straight, so I'll just show you."

With that, the brown-haired girl stood up with her back against the alley building and unzipped her pants, then pulled them down to her knees. After a moment, she pulled her pants back up and zipped them up before returning to her seated position and starting on her third and the last drink.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12