Creamy Island Ch. 04

Story Info
Aiya's secret is now out of the bag.
3.4k words
4.68
17.7k
20
0

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

When I was originally writing this, I never really had any intention of keeping Aiya's 'secret' a secret. The plan was pretty much to always bring Tasha into it so the two could have some 'adventures'. Once again, publishing a story that was written 10 years ago.

*****

Chapter 4: New Beginnings

"You mean a hermaphrodite?" Tasha raised an eyebrow.

"Yep. That's how I got accepted. Even though I have a penis, I also have a vagina. But that's about all I have. I don't have any testicles, I don't have any ovaries. I am a sterile herm. But because I considered my dominant gender female until this past week, I was able to apply." The way she said it, there was sadness in her voice.

Tasha suddenly realized why too. If the girl was completely sterile, she would never be able to have children of her own. But her mind suddenly picked up on the last sentence.

"What do you mean 'until this past week'?"

A sigh came from the other girl. "Normally, if my... urges... were acting up, I could go online and take care of myself. My heart didn't yearn for a female, but I'm guessing the close proximity of one..." Aiya hesitated a moment then said bluntly, "My hormones are reacting to you."

Tasha sighed as well. Since the other girl was coming clean, and was already expecting the worst, might as well tell her also. "I know..." She said quietly.

Brown eyes were glued to the blond. She was obviously scared. "How...? When...?"

Tasha couldn't meet her friend's gaze. "I didn't want you to feel embarrassed so I didn't bring it up." She slid down the wall until she was sitting across from Aiya, still not meeting her gaze. "Since Monday. I forgot my watch and was going back to get it, but saw you as you... as you..." She couldn't finish her sentence, already feeling shame for spying on her friend.

"Wow." Aiya turned her head, "I think I may need to get some more. A four-pack isn't going to be enough." Anger becoming appearant in her voice.

"I'm sorry!" Tasha blurted out, her eyes already welling with tears, "I had so much fun that weekend and today as well! I just didn't want to end our friendship!"

Brown-eyes finally connected with blue. "You actually believe we have a friendship, even after this?"

"I know it was wrong of me! I didn't mean to offend you!" Tasha's eyes closed as a tear made it's way down her cheek. "Even this morning... You were calling out my name, but I didn't want you to do something you would regret. So I woke you and gave you the excuse for the shower."

Aiya struck the ground with a clenched fist, frustration in her. But the anger didn't last long. Even though the other girl knew, she tried her best to stay a friend, even though she knew everything. "So..." Her voice now calm, "You knew I had wet dreams about you?"

"Yes!" Tears streamed down her cheeks.

The older girl was truly moved. Even though she should be upset, she felt no anger. And out of the concern and comfort her friend provided, she smiled. "Thanks Tasha."

Surprised, blue eyes met her friend's. When she saw the smile, she dove for the girl in a warm embrace. "I didn't want to lose what we had. I don't make friends easy, and something like that should never come between us!"

Aiya patted her back, but was well aware of the girl's breasts on her own, "Well, if you don't stop moving around, I know something that will cum between us."

Tasha leaned back and giggled through her tears, "That's not funny you know!"

"I know... I'm sorry."

"Don't be... It was my fault."

"So you mean to tell me you were teasing me?!" Aiya emphasized the words appropriately, "When you bent over to get stuff for your shower on Sunday?"

Tasha was taken aback, but caught the humor in her friend's face, then added, "I'm surprised you didn't take advantage when you had the chance. I mean, I was probably wet enough by then..." It took all of her willpower to pull it off with a straight face.

Brown eyes were practically out of their sockets and as big as saucers at those words. "Y-y-y..." she stammered, but was never quite able to say anymore than that.

The blond couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh. Aiya only shook her head in mild disbelief. "Don't start what you don't plan on finishing. Why do you think it took me so long in the shower that night?"

Testing her luck, the blond grinned and continued, "So, which dream was it last night? Oral? Vaginal?" she inserted a dramatic pause, "Or anal?" She could tell her words were hitting home to the hermaphrodite as the other girl's jaw couldn't quite seem to find a way to close or speak. "Well, consider that payback for Monday. I've been trying to get you back since then, and I think giving you plenty more to dream about would be more than fair."

"I think I'm still going to need some more after this." With that, the brunette climbed to her feet, dusting off her pants. When Tasha giggled at her, she noticed a wet spot on her pant leg. "Thanks." She said sarcastically.

"I couldn't resist." Another giggle.

"Who would've thought, that little innocent Tasha could be quite perverted..."

This time, it was Tasha's turn to be embarrassed.

"I bet you masturbated to that thought too, didn't you?" A malicious glimmer in her eye. "Just remember, you have to sleep sometime..."

Memories of the words Aiya had said to her when they first met about being taken advantage of in her sleep. For some reason, being violated like that was starting to arouse her. Even though her tears had just dried on her face, her pussy seemed to want to make up the difference in fluid, seeking some exit or other.

"If you thought it was big before... You should wait until I'm really horny." She took a careful step towards the still sitting blond. "You would probably gush like Niagara when I was done with you."

The words seemed to hit a sensitive spot, 'Too late...' and she knew that if it weren't for her usual skirt, she too would've had a wet spot on the seat of a pair of pants.

When the timid girl didn't respond, she figured it was enough. "I would say that we were even, but you said something about earlier this week. Care to enlighten me on that? Or do I need to put more raunchy thoughts into that perverted mind of yours?"

Tasha's face was beyond red. She was sure that a new shade of red could be discovered solely by looking at her. After a few minutes however, she was able to at least get up off the ground and dust off her skirt. It took a few more minutes before she could speak. "I think we should get that extra alcohol. Maybe a bit more than we need. After tonight, I'm going to need it." All teasing gone from her.

Deciding to drop it, the older one exited the alley and found the liquor store and stocked up on some more wine coolers, as well as some harder stuff in case the need arrived. After that, the two decided to head back to campus, knowing that it was probably unwise to spend too much time outside of the wall. It was nearing midnight and the streets were starting to empty. Even though the clubs and bars wouldn't be getting out for a bit longer, the majority of the residents didn't care for nocturnal schedules.

When they reached the wall, Aiya pulled out some rope and happened to lasso one of the spikes. With little effort, the two were over the wall and safely hidden in the trees lining the school. Careful to stay to the shadows, they exited the foliage.

"Hey!" An unknown voice called to the two of them, "That's off limits!" A girl a little shorter than Aiya with short red hair came up to them, anger evident in her face. They knew she was an upper class student and had just busted them.

"Let me see your IDs!" the new girl demanded. "If you're students, then you'll be taken for discipline. If I find out you're trespassers, I'm going to call the police."

Aiya stood up to the girl, meeting her challenge, "I don't think you need to see them." She replied, trying not to sound threatening.

"The police it is. Come with me."

"How about a little something to forget you saw us?"

The other girl stopped a moment, anger melting into curiosity.

Aiya dipped her hand into the bag Tasha was carrying and pulled out some of the alcohol.

"You know alcohol's not allowed on school grounds."

Grinning on the inside, Aiya continued, "That's why it would be safely in the hands of someone who would know how to dispose of it." Aiya paused then added, "Properly."

The redhead hesitated a moment, looking between the alcoholic lemonade and the two girls. The brown-haired one only gave the other student the six-pack, then motioned for Tasha to follow. The other student walked away.

"Be careful next time. I usually patrol this part of campus on Fridays and Sundays only. Saturdays you'll need cigarettes." She said as she left.

Aiya only waved over her shoulder as the two made their way quickly and quietly back to their dorm. It wasn't until they were safely back inside and the door locked that they relaxed.

"That was close!" Aiya said as she breathed a sigh of relief. "But at least we now have a ticket to get in and out of here if we want."

Tasha nodded enthusiastically, her breathing a little hard from the nervousness. "Pass me one more. I think I need a few just to get over that."

Aiya grinned again and tossed another drink to the blond. "I take it you don't usually drink." When the other girl shook her head and started drinking, she continued, "You were going to tell me why you were getting me back for Monday?"

The blond almost spit out her drink and started coughing. She was hoping her roommate had forgotten about that. But Aiya had told her a secret that was quite innermost to her, and she felt it was only fair that she herself would share a secret as equally embarrassing. The older girl came over and after a few pats on the blond's back, she was breathing normally again.

"That bad huh?" Aiya said sympathetically.

Tasha only nodded, the drink all but forgotten. Setting the bottle down on the table, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, her face already red. "Just... please don't laugh."

Aiya laughed, "I just showed you my cock, and you think I'm going to laugh at what you have to say? Unless it's something like you having a fetish for clown sex, I don't think you're going to be able to get me to laugh."

Even the attempt at humor didn't help Tasha out. When her roommate spotted this, she quickly hushed herself. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't laugh. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I honestly don't care."

Tasha balled her fists with the hem of her skirt and clenched her teeth. "No, you need to know. You told me a secret, and it's only fair I share one as well, especially if we're going to be living in the same room." The blond unclenched her fists and opened her eyes, looking at her feet. "On Monday, I thought you were going to be gone a bit longer, so I was going to have some fun for myself, especially after having memories of that morning stuck in my mind all day. I wanted to rid myself of the mental lust that had clogged my mind." She took another deep breath, "Even though I used a vibrator on myself, I wasn't satisfied. What I've done back at home, is exactly what I did here. I got out my chastity belt, put a vibrator in me, and another one over my clit, then closed the belt. That was about the time you opened up the door... And well..." Her voice grew quieter, "Let's just say that I didn't really need to use the facilities at the movie theater that often."

Aiya's eyes were as wide as saucers as realization struck her. She looked away, and started mumbling things under her breath. "When you stumbled on your way out?"

Tasha nodded.

"The times you went to the bathroom at the theater?"

Tasha nodded.

"Your stomachache?"

Tasha nodded.

"Ummm . . ." was all the other girl could say. The knowledge of her friend was having orgasm after orgasm as she dragged her around unwilling through campus and making her endure hours of heightened pleasure seemed to add too much fuel for her already aching member.

It felt like minutes before Aiya could speak again. "Please don't take this the wrong way Tasha, because I care for you. I care for you a lot. But I think I'm going to have to use the shower." Her breathing was already shortening.

Tasha was in the same situation, her panties probably soaked through with her own fluids. The air grew heavy, and both the musk of pussy and cock mixed in the air, making her head even more lightheaded. Nervousness was creeping up her spine as she spoke again.

"Aiya..." She began.

"Yeah?" An equally timid voice this time.

"I'm nervous and afraid, I think." Her voice was shaking some, "I've never had sex before. I may have enjoyed my toys many times, but I've never had anything with anyone. The closest I ever got was a single kiss from some guy that thought he liked me. I don't even know what love is, but I do know enough to know that something like what we're both thinking right now should only be done between people who care deeply for each other."

Aiya nodded even though the other girl wasn't looking. "The same is with me. I mean, the fantasy is wonderful, but the reality comes with much more mental baggage than that." Her voice was almost as quiet as her friend's was at this moment.

Without warning, Tasha took her drink, downed it in one breath, then quickly grabbed another and downed that one just as equally fast.

"Y-you're not-"

"Not all the way." Tasha cut her off, still not looking at her. "Let's just think of it as a way of helping each other out. Kinda like grabbing a burger when you're hungry. We'll save the rest for if we're still feeling like this a few months from now at least."

Aiya mimicked the girl across from her and chugged another two drinks. "Sixty-nine or taking turns?" her voice had settled a little due to the liquor.

"Sixty-nine." Tasha's voice had steadied as well, "I want to be on top, because there's no way I can deepthroat you." She then quickly added, "At least not yet. Not without some practice. Just... Don't say anything. I don't think my mind could handle it."

"How many-"

"Until we can actually sleep. If not, we have alcohol, and it's just now Saturday."

Aiya nodded.

Their clothes were off, and the two were in Aiya's bed in minutes. Tasha's shaven mound was being assaulted by the older girl, making a juicy mess on her friend's face. Tasha on the other hand was working both hands up and down her roommate's shaft while keeping the whole head in her mouth. The cock was big and she could only get a few inches into her. She tried her best to imitate what she had seen in porn so many times and tried not to use her teeth, but was sure her friend was still getting the raw end of the deal.

Moans came from both of them, but they were muffled. Aiya's penis was gagging Tasha while the blond ground her hips against Aiya's waiting tongue. Both girls were incredibly light-headed and were sure they were halfway drunk, if not completely there. Deciding to take it a little bit further, Aiya took her free hands and while her nose buried in her friend's moist cunt, tried to finger-fuck her wetness around her nose and was rewarded with moans from the other girl. It almost seemed as if it was a race to see who could get the other off first. When Tasha finally resumed to suckling on her penis, she thought she would test the girl completely. Aiya removed two fingers from the dripping snatch and shoved them without warning into Tasha's cute little cinnamon ring.

Willpower won over the almost biting Aiya's dick off. Her eyes widened as she felt both herself being assaulted all over. A tongue on her clit. A cock in her mouth. A few fingers in her pussy. And now a few fingers in her ass. It wasn't fair. Knowing that in a few moments the biggest orgasm she would ever have would release itself upon the brunette, she took both of her hands off Aiya's shaft and shoved two fingers in both the other girl's pussy and ass as well.

This time it was Aiya's turn to be surprised, 'Desperate slut' she thought. But that thought was probably the last coherent one she was ever going to get.

Tasha closed her eyes tight and let the penis silence her moans as her fluids gushed into Aiya's waiting mouth. Not being able to control herself, she pressed all her weight down on the girl under her, forcing her to take her juices.

Aiya on the other hand had felt the convulsions around her fingers and tasted the spray coming from the blond's cunt. As if the number of fingers dictated how strong the force was, she shoved a third finger into the girl's ass and pussy simultaneously, still finger-fucking her as hard as she could, but she already was over the edge as well. The tart-tangy taste of another girl forced her to buck her hips upwards into the warmth that was her friend's mouth.

Even though she witnessed it herself, she was unprepared for the force of the girl under her. Without her hands on the shaft, Aiya managed to get the monster member halfway down Tasha's throat before the blond was able to pull back. An unknown salty taste filled her mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head, attempting to swallow like she had seen many times before on her DVDs. Of course, with the first ejaculation, she didn't have to worry since it shot itself right down her throat. The second caused her cheeks to bulge greatly, and the third escaped via her nose before she let go of the penis. The rest of the cum drenched her face, hair and chest, making it look like she was a bukkake star. Too lost in her own hormonal urges, she tried again to swallow some, but was quickly overwhelmed.

Aiya wasn't having better luck, the torrential spray from her partner's pussy was almost too much. The weight of the girl on top prevented her from being able to breath and she was barely able to swallow the sticky fluid in time to keep up.

After what seemed like a few minutes, Tasha's pussy finished erupting and Aiya was trying to lick her clean while Aiya's cock was being milked for the last drops of semen, only to be lapped up by the blond. A few moments later, Tasha rolled off of the other girl and fell on the floor, face up. It took some time until they finally caught their breaths.

"You alright Tash?"

"Y-yeah..." The other replied, the fluids already drying into a crusty layer all over her.

"Glad I got the alcohol?"

"Y-yeah..."

"What now?"

Tasha burped, the taste of cum on her tongue.

"That good huh?" Aiya teased halfheartedly.

"We're going to regret this when we wake up, won't we?" Tasha asked.

"Probably. Do you care right now?"

"Not really."

"Then how about we worry about it when we wake up."

"Good idea..."

And with that, they both passed out.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers