Creamy Island Ch. 05

Story Info
Aiya and Tasha open up to each other.
4k words
4.71
16.4k
14

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

A night of pleasure can have some consequences. This chapter does start off a bit slow though, but I wanted to establish the relationship between the characters a little bit more.

*****

Chapter 5: Reconciliation

The next day brought with it the usual side effects that follow a night of drunken sex, and unfortunately for Tasha, it was some side effects that she didn't want. The light coming in through the blinds happened to fall right across her eyes, waking her. Opening her eyes, the blond had to squint to prevent from being blinded, and that was when she felt the headache along with some aches down her backside from falling off the bed the previous night. After the headache was the nasal ache from when the semen leaked out her nose, and beyond that was the aftertaste of Aiya's cum, mixed with some regret. Never had she done any drinking other than a sip here or there of a minor amount of wine from family gatherings gone past, and after last night, she was feeling far from the best. Struggling against her wobbly legs, she managed to get to the bathroom and grab a handful of water from the faucet. Her head felt like it was splitting open, and she fumbled for some aspirin. Closing the medicine cabinet that had a mirror on the outside, it took her a few moments to let her eyes adjust and take in what she looked like.

The blond was a complete mess. Her once shimmering hair was now all mussed and matted, her face had the dried residue of a porn star, while her breasts didn't fare much better. Tasha gingerly touched her skin where the sticky white fluid had dried overnight and felt the tightness against her skin. Her hand found it's way down to her finally satisfied pussy as memories flooded back from the previous night. Even though she was halfway drunk, the feelings, the emotions, the pleasure she felt was there in her mind as clear as day: Aiya's inexperienced tongue, the sticky fluids, the warmth of another, and finally the release that she had wanted.

Peeking her head outside the bathroom, she spied her roommate asleep on her respective bed, covered with her own dried fluids mixed with ejaculate-and of course, the girl's penis, now flaccid against one thigh. Seeing the cock made it all the more real. No amount of thinking she had one hell of a night drinking could make her believe that what had transpired last night was a dream.

As blue eyes drank in the scene in front of her, a few thoughts passed through her. The first was, 'What now?' mixed with fear about how she was going to continue on living at the dorms. Would the two of them be repeating what happened each night? Would it progress? Didn't there have to be some sort of emotion to be able to do something like this? The second thought was, 'I'm going to have to help her do laundry,' and the final thought was, 'Oh God, when can I repeat that?'.

Aiya stirred and a groan emanated from her that didn't sound human. "I can't believe I did that..."

Tasha fetched a cup and filled it with water and brought some aspirin over to her friend. The other girl refused the medicine, stumbled out of her bed, went to the bathroom, and the sound of vomiting came shortly thereafter follower by a flush, and the faucet coming to life.

"This is your fault you know." The girl called, half groaning, "And where's the damn aspirin?"

"Right here."

Aiya came out of the bathroom and looked in much the same condition as herself, only the dried pussy juice gave her a little bit of a glean that wasn't there with the semen. Snatching the medicine and the cup of water, she easily downed the medicine.

"Aiya...?" Tasha began hesitantly.

"Your pussy squirt and alcohol make a nasty combination. I probably threw up in my sleep because of it!"

"I think that might've been all the alcohol." She felt a tinge of anger herself, the hangover not helping, "Besides, you nearly choked me after shoving your cock halfway down my throat when you came! And then your semen came out my nose!"

Brown eyes glared at her for a moment, then softened. "Damn, you look like shit."

"You don't look any better yourself." Tasha retorted, still feeling a little upset. "I thought you would be happy after last night."

At the mention of last night, it seemed as though Aiya's memories came back to her as well. "We... we really..." She closed her eyes, falling back onto her bed. "It was worth it." She propped herself up and looked at the blond again. "Next time, I'm definitely taking my time. I didn't get a chance to admire your body."

Tasha suddenly felt self conscious in front of her friend, her whole body blushing slightly. When she spied her friend's member starting to leave it's flaccid state, she looked away. "Yeah... It was worth it. But that regret you mentioned last night before passing out? Well... I think we need to discuss that."

As if on cue, Aiya's penis started drooping again, "So no morning sex?"

"We have stuff we need to do. Clean this place up, and ourselves." Tasha said, trying to change the subject. The other girl knew that if they were to have a repeat, there would have to be some things worked out between them.

When Aiya realized this, the two set to work. Tasha took a shower first, then afterwards when Aiya took her shower, Tasha did some laundry. By the time Aiya was out, Tasha had grabbed some food from the cafeteria in their building and was back. The two sat down on their beds, picking at their food, not daring to look at each other. Tasha had purposely dressed in something far more conservative and loose as did Aiya so they wouldn't give each other a reason to pounce on the other again.

After they ate, they sat in silence, Tasha changing out the laundry and coming back before they even said a word to each other. They were both thinking the same thing, but had no idea how to go about answering the questions they had.

"How about we just skip to the sex?" Aiya asked, a weak attempt at humor.

Tasha on the other hand was trying to find the right words, "A week ago, we didn't even know each other."

The roommate scratched the back of her head and looked to the side, "Yeah... About that..." She looked toward her friend, "Can we say it was the intoxication?"

"Regardless of whether we did it of our own free will or were drunk, it still doesn't change the fact of what's going to happen next." Tasha sighed, "I mean, do you honestly think you're going to be able to get through another week of class without fantasizing hysterically about me? Hell, you think you can get through today without so much as a single thought on it?" Tasha looked up into Aiya's brown eyes, "I don't know about you, but my regret is the only thing keeping me from showing you just how perverted I am." She was surprised to hear herself speak those words seriously without a hint of arousal.

Aiya couldn't answer that, instead broke the gaze her roommate. "Yeah, I kind of figured. But we're in college now. You know that people of all ages have one-night stands and relationships based on sex."

"But I don't want a relationship based on sex, Aiya! I want a friend, someone I can lean on. I don't want someone just for the orgasms, no matter how good they feel."

The two sighed again.

"What's wrong with just being friends with benefits? I'm sure you know what those people are."

Tasha was unsure of herself, and her now timid voice was evidence of that, "But I don't know if I want that."

"Didn't it feel good?"

"Yes, it did. And I don't know why I'm regretting it either. I don't know why I feel so bad about something when I shouldn't be. People in different countries are so open about their sexuality, and here I am struggling just to be honest with myself." Tasha brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Look Tasha, I don't know what you're supposed to do or not, but I know what I'm going to do. I have no family left to go to, and I didn't have anyone I could trust, let alone be friends with before coming here. If you were to walk out of here and never see me again, I would be happy with the mere fact that we met, and that I was able to experience pleasure beyond anything I had ever hoped for." Aiya stood up, gesturing around her, "Look around us. There are girls on this campus who have probably known each other for longer who probably are still hiding how much they want to screw each other. There are probably some girls here who have already fucked many other girls that they didn't even know the name of when they woke up the next morning."

"I know... And I feel the same way as you."

"Then what's the problem? Are you afraid that sex will come between us and break up our friendship?"

Was that truly it? Blue eyes were hidden from the other girl. Did she want something more? Being on a campus like this pretty much nixed her chances of getting a boyfriend anytime soon, and even if she did, would she be able to be as open with them as she was with Aiya? But would that even matter? The girl knew that people usually go through many boyfriends or girlfriends until they found the right one. Would she chance that with the one in front of her? "I don't know Aiya..." She took a deep breath then turned to look at the older girl, her chin resting on her knees, "What do you want? Truly?"

Aiya was taken aback. Even though the question was expected, it still felt like a blow. What did she want? She wanted to have Tasha as a friend. Her hormones said that she wanted to screw Tasha every waking moment, but her mind was telling her that she didn't want to lose a friend either.

The brunette sat back down on her bed. "Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I want to keep you as a friend. I'm scared too though. I want to be able to repeat last night without regret, without worry that I need to watch myself, and truly be able to enjoy myself. But I don't want that to cost me my friendship with you. I've lived a lonely life these past years, and I may be just trying to grasp onto anything that comes within reach." She hesitated, "I don't know if I love you Tasha, and I know preconceptions dictate that there needs to be love in any sort of meaningful relationship. I want to have the fun without the responsibilities, and if something comes of it, all the better. If not... Well... I don't know."

Tasha felt relieved to hear that her roommate was scared too. Knowing that they were both in uncharted waters with themselves and each other was comforting. The idea of friends with benefits sounded tempting though. "Then how about we set some ground rules."

Aiya's face lit up, "Does this mean-"

Tasha held up a hand, silencing her roommate, "First, when it comes to sex, do not take advantage of the other person. Their feelings come first and foremost."

Aiya nodded hungrily, her erection already starting to grow.

"Next, what happens in this room, stays in this room. Third, if you need to masturbate, do it. This week was a good example of not being able to satisfy ourselves, and that stress got to a breaking point. I don't want to know what my limits are when I'm drowning in hormones." Tasha couldn't look at her friend when she made that last rule.

"How are you feeling now, Tash?"

"Quite embarrassed actually. I never thought I'd be saying stuff like that."

Aiya started unzipping her pants.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Toss me one of your vibrators. You said masturbation was okay, right? Well, I figure this way it would prevent me from begging you, and besides, I got enough memories to last awhile."

"Here?!" Tasha asked, surprised. "You're going to masturbate right in front of me?!" Tasha's lower lips were already telling the girl what they wanted.

"You're embarrassed about your sexuality, and that's fine. Me, on the other hand, I'm going to enjoy myself fully. And no, I'm not going to do it here, I'm going to go to the shower. You think I'm dumb? We just cleaned. I don't feel like spending all weekend doing laundry." Her pants were off now, and the Velcro holding her penis to her thigh looked like it was straining.

The taste of her friend's cum made it's way back into the girl's mind as her mouth started watering subconsciously. She froze, unable to respond. Everything was unfolding similar to the previous night, except this time, she wasn't half drunk, almost wishing she was. She was still a bit hesitant, but reluctant as well. Finally giving in, she opened the drawer that held all her toys.

"Oh wow! Who knew that such a timid, mousy girl like yourself was such a freaking pervert!" Aiya was over the blond's shoulder, looking into the bag of various devices. "You actually have done self-bondage?" Her surprise indicated she spied the book on the subject mixed in with the toys.

"Hey!" Tasha's face was beet red, now with her secret completely out. Aiya was already thumbing through the book.

"Wow. This stuff looks pretty difficult. Have you actually done any of this?"

Tasha grabbed a vibrator and turned around to snatch back the book, "Don't look at tha-Mmmph"

As she was speaking, she inadvertently got a mouthful of Aiya's girl cock. Brown-eyes closed in sudden pleasure and a moan escaped. Tasha removed the member from her mouth, already have tasted the precum, and knew that she must have it in her mouth. "Here's a vibrator."

It took a moment to register that her own penis had left a nice warm and soft place, but Aiya took the vibrator. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Yes, because I still owe you for the nasal cum."

Aiya laughed, "I wish I could've seen your face. It was probably priceless!"

The blond snatched the vibe back, "Just for that, I'm not going to let you use it!"

"Awww . . . I got a pussy that needs some pleasing too. I'm not just a penis!" Aiya pretended to pout.

"Argh! I hate you!" Tasha's hormones finally winning over, the girl ripped her shirt up over her head and kicked off her pants until she was just in her matching white bra and panties before grabbing a towel and pushing the other girl to her bed. "Sit."

Aiya did as she was told and sat on the edge of the bed, her cock so erect that it was pointing towards her own breasts. Tasha got on her knees and made her way over to the dark-haired one. Lust was in those big blue eyes of hers as she grabbed the shaft and admired it a moment. The tip already had a drop of precum, glistening. Brushing back her hair with one hand, she leaned in and licked the droplet off, savoring the taste. It tasted a little different from the semen of last night, but it was still good. Of course, her head was swimming so much in her own hormones that it could've tasted like tar, and she would've still consumed it.

The blond unclipped her bra and let her C-cup breasts hang forward. During this time, Aiya had propped herself up on her elbows as she half leaned backwards, enjoying the show. "They're so cute." One hand went to her own breasts while the other went to the one kneeling between her legs. "They're so soft..." she cooed.

The hermaphrodite's touch was soft, just like a female's, and Tasha didn't feel so bad about the situation. She took the vibrator, turned it on, and started playing with the girl's clit while her other hand began pumping slowly up and down the monstrous shaft. She was rewarded by some moans and groans.

Finally feeling the lust taking control, the blond leaned in and started licking up and down the underside of the girl's shaft. Not too fast, but just enough to tease her.

"Okay, I'm sorry about cumming without warning. I really am, just-" She was cut off again. Her voice caught in her throat as Tasha put the first few inches of Aiya's rock hard cock into her mouth. Even though she was inexperienced at giving a blowjob, she definitely knew how to work her tongue around the more sensitive spots of her member. Tasha was still jerking the stiff member up and down, but not as frantically as she was last night. She knew that a good buildup would lead to an incredible orgasm, and found all the right spots to keep her friend in heaven without bringing her to the edge too fast.

As she stroked her friend, Tasha sucked on the tip, and pushed the vibrator into the girl's pussy. Bringing her head up a moment, she spoke, "Before last night, I would have considered myself straight. But now, even your pussy looks inviting." With that, the girl started licking at the now exposed clitoris right below the base of the penis. Some more moans told her that she was doing something right.

"I've... never been licked. My god you're wonderful! Just don't stop."

Tasha used two fingers to hold the vibe in place while her thumb began massaging circles on top of the other girl's clit. The blond's other hand found it's way to her own dripping panties while her tongue returned to the tip of the penis. She opened her mouth wide and took the penis into her, trying to get a little bit further down the shaft before beginning to bob her head up and down.

The brown-haired one was watching all of this, completely lost for words. Instead, her eyes hungrily watched the blond attempt to devour her sensitive part. Her hands began to play with her own breasts, massaging and pinching the nipples until they were rock hard. A thought occurred to her though, "Hey Tash..." she began between breaths, "Just... how far would you go...?"

The other girl didn't answer, the taste of her friend's member was too much for her. She began fingering her own pussy with two fingers while playing with the other girl's clit. When two fingers weren't enough, she added another, and then another. The position made it hard for her to finger-fuck herself with four fingers, but she managed.

Aiya sat up, pretty much sitting on the vibrator which freed up Tasha's other hand, and bringing her cock to a better angle for Tasha to suck on. The brown-haired girl was grinding her hips into the mattress, pushing the vibrator around inside her. Brown eyes spied the blond playing with herself under her underwear. "My god, you are a nasty one, aren't you?"

Tasha's face burned red as Aiya's words seemed to only drive her more wild. The effect wasn't lost on the receiving end. "You actually like this don't you?" Aiya was lost in her own hormones and was becoming a little reckless, while testing her luck was becoming easier, "So, you like acting like a horny little bitch then? Huh slut?"

The blond pause a moment in her bobbing up and down, with her mouth down the shaft as far as she could manage, her four fingers already done their job at giving her the first orgasm.

When Aiya realized how much power Tasha was giving her, she took it. "Hey, I didn't tell you to stop. If you're going to cum, at least finish me off too."

Tasha began to bob up and down on her friend's cock at the command. She was moaning around the penis as her fingers withdrew themselves from her own moist slit.

"I want to cum sometime this century." A maniacal glimmer shined in the older girl's eye as she brought her hands down on both sides of the blond's head, forcing her down on her cock, making her bob her head up and down faster. Tasha only responded by surrendering her arms on the sides of the bed, not even attempting to prevent herself from being taken advantage of. "Oh yeah, that's it bitch. Take this cock. I want you to have it all." A grin came across her face as she held the blond's head down as far as the girl was comfortable, "Look at me."

When Tasha didn't, Aiya repeated the phrase and angled the girl's head so she could make eye contact, "I said look at me bitch!" Blue eyes met brown as her gaze showed a mixture of ecstasy and pleading.

"You want it?"

A nod.

"All right then. I'm going to give it to you." And with that, the brown-haired one resumed forcing the younger girl's head up and down her shaft. Tasha only movement was to grab the towel she had prepared earlier. "I don't think we'll need that. Now, enjoy my seed!"

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12