Creamy Island Ch. 06

Story Info
The holidays arrive much to Tasha and Aiya's resentment.
3.3k words
4.48
14.5k
11

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

After spending some time at college, Tasha and Aiya's lack of family is really starting to get to them. Slight foreshadowing while the two may finally get a chance to explore deeper urges.

This chapter is more of a lead-in to the next one. There might be some inconsistencies with earlier chapters.

*****

Chapter 6: Preparations

Aiya had graciously returned the favor many times over to the blond as the two wasted away the rest of the waking hours of Saturday in pleasure. It wasn't until the sun set did they finally get enough of each other.

"Oh God... That was wonderful!" Aiya said as she laid on her back, her penis finally having been exhausted. "It's like my fantasies, but this time, it's not a fantasy. It's really happening!"

Tasha was in much the same state; tired, sore, and euphoric. "What about classes?" The reality of the situation wasn't lost on her, now that her hormones weren't clouding her mind.

"Huh?"

"Morning? Noon? Night?" The blond asked, half rambling, "When will we have time for homework?"

"How can you think about another orgasm at a time like this? My cock is so sore that I don't think anything could get it up!"

"Is that a challenge?"

"NO!" The brunette replied quickly, "It's just... I need a breather. We're both probably dehydrated, and we've run out of towels. If you really want to do something, then you get to do all the laundry and you get to be the one to clean up the room."

Tasha only groaned, "I'm just teasing you. After being forced to swallow that whole load that first time, I would make myself sick if I tried to again." Her stomach had felt full after that first one, and they dirtied any spare towels they had on a subsequent one. "How much comes out of there anyways? If porn is any indication of reality, anything more than an ounce shouldn't be normal."

Aiya shrugged, "I dunno. Probably a cup, maybe more. I never tried to measure it. That would be just too... weird."

"Where does it all come from? You don't have balls."

"It's complicated." Aiya curled up on the bed to one side, "There's a lot of things I don't understand and would prefer not to find out."

Taking the hint, Tasha switched the subject, "This doesn't mean I want to have intercourse with you though. No offense or anything."

"None taken. I would probably be a little scared anyways. I wouldn't want to be the one to take your virginity."

Blue eyes drooped a little. As much as she knew how true those words were when she wasn't lost in a lust-filled mindset, she felt that was the best. Besides, they had only known each other for a little over a week now. She knew that even though she would enjoy it, she would never be able to look at herself as anything more than a cheap slut. But would it be that much of an issue?

Banishing those thoughts, she got up. "Come up, let's go get something to eat. Preferably nothing that resembles a vanilla shake or has protein in it. I think I've had enough for today." She rubbed her belly. "Maybe something light. Your cum filled me up, but I need something other than that to stay healthy, and you need to refill your reserves."

"Ugh..." Aiya groaned as she tossed her pillow at the blond, "Just as long as I don't end up emptying them so soon. It's incredibly draining when I cum, and I've never cum more than once in that short amount of time. Although, I could probably eat a horse about now."

Tasha giggled, "I probably need to refill my reserves too. I didn't know I could cum more than once, but your tongue proved that four is my magic number." She tried to make her face serious, "But if you keep making me swallow that much, I wouldn't be surprised if my cum started looking white and tasting like yours."

The two laughed as they cleaned up the room one last time then headed to get some food. While they were in the cafeteria that was in their building they checked their mail. Aiya was a little surprised when Tasha received a fairly decent-sized package.

"It's my laptop and some clothes." She said, answering the unasked question. "I wasn't able to bring everything with me when I took the flight here, so I just shipped them once I knew where I'd be staying." When Aiya looked at her a little puzzled she laughed. "You didn't think I was going to go through college without a computer, did you?"

"Somehow I just couldn't picture Little Miss Not-So-Innocent having one. Something about beauty and brains being mutually exclusive."

"So you think you're stupid then?"

Was that an indirect compliment? Aiya had never thought of herself as more than a lust-filled braniac. Her grades reflected that as much, and she never even considered herself beautiful.

She smiled, "I originally thought quite the reverse. But thanks for the compliment."

After they ate, the two spent the rest of the night playing computer games with each other, Tasha proving to be quite knowledgeable when it came to technology. When they had tired themselves out plenty, they retired to sleep.

The next day was spent mostly catching up on homework and trying to do all the assignments that they were given from the previous week. It wasn't until they started their respective work, that they realized just how tough the classes were. Aiya voiced her opinion on this more than once and it took Tasha's reasoning that they would be thrown out if they didn't keep their grades us.

During their studying, they had figured out a plan to help keep them sane when it came to their urges. They would try their best in their classes, and spend the evenings and mornings studying and doing homework, pretty much the way they were doing it before, but if one or the other was feeling particularly needy, they would take a break from their studies to help the other out. Of course, Aiya had mentioned that she would sometimes just like to watch Tasha once in awhile, which to this, the blushing blond had barely managed a nod. They would attempt their very best at getting their classwork done during the week so that they would have basically a three-day weekend for themselves. This would also leave time for them to completely enjoy their new found sexuality with each other.

This plan worked out quite well for the first few months of classes. Being open with each had prevented any stress, and it allowed their friendship to grow. Mondays through Thursday, they buckled down, Fridays and Saturdays were spent exploring the city, always remembering to bring back the appropriate bribe so as not to get caught, and on Sundays... Well, Sundays were spent almost exclusively to video games and sex. During this time though, Tasha had revealed herself to be quite submissive, even though on the outside she tried to be somewhat of an equal. She would not, however, have intercourse with her roommate. Although that resolve wavered from time to time, Aiya had supported her in that endeavor, enjoying the oral that they both had never felt before. The pleasure they gave each other seemed to hold them over well enough.

Over the weeks, the two had gotten quite a bit better at being able to please one another; their mouths becoming more experienced to nooks and crannies of each other's folds. Tasha had gotten a little better at taking the older one into her mouth, although after one particularly forceful blowjob session, Tasha had bit down on the older girl's penis, and Aiya didn't try to make her deepthroat like she did on the first day. The brunette didn't mind though, for she still loved the blowjobs. Tasha however, would still let the girl cum in her mouth once in awhile, but the roughness from before made it abundantly clear that she didn't want to have a repeat experience. Tasha also made it clear that what she had in her bag of tricks was to never be exploited, and that she wasn't ready to take the sex to the next level.

***

It wasn't until mid-November rolled around did things change some. The week of Thanksgiving was a full week off for fall break, giving many students a chance to head home for the holidays. It was the only time that it seemed the administration wasn't actively trying to keep their students on campus. Tasha and Aiya didn't have anywhere to head home, and the depressing atmosphere was thick enough between them that it made both of them quite irritated.

"Why can't they shut up about that now?" Aiya gestured at the TV, "So a new type of power plant has gone up, but that happened months ago!" She was channel surfing now, trying to find something good, and just venting at the same repeated broadcasts that had been showing lately. It was just after dusk on the Wednesday before the holiday.

"And I'm tired of you complaining about it almost every other day!" Tasha snapped, Aiya's whining finally getting to her. "If it gets to you so much, why don't you just watch something else?"

"In case you haven't noticed, there's nothing else to watch! Half the channels are blank, and the other half have nothing but infomercials on."

"What about the net? It's how I keep myself entertained."

"Argh! I thought you were a bookworm, but it turns out you're just a Siamese twin to that damn machine!"

"Don't take your anger out on me!" The blond retorted, looking up from her laptop, "I'm not the one that seems to have erectile dysfunction right now."

Aiya took a menacing step towards the girl, "You just can't suck dick anymore!" The girl was angry. The two had tried to quell their stresses by having a traditional sixty-nine, but the depression of having no home to go back to had prevented the older girl from getting hard.

"Oh, bored with me already? Maybe I should go suck someone else's dick then, at least they'd be more appreciative."

"Like you'll actually do it."

Tasha knew she had hit a nerve and that her friend was just frustrated at the whole situation. The blond herself though, had rarely had holidays with family, and that it felt more strange to celebrate them. Even though Aiya had said that the last holiday she celebrated was back before she got out of high school, she still gave the blond the impression that she missed them.

Deep breath. "Aiya, I didn't mean it."

The other didn't even look her way.

"I know we're both stressed out, and both without family to turn back to, but can we at least enjoy this time? We haven't had this much time to ourselves since we got here, and all we've done is bitch and moan."

Aiya sighed. The girl was right. She was always right. The blond had always been the more rational one, the calmness to her anger. She let out a deep breath then flopped back on her bed. "There's just nothing to do."

"What about the town?"

"You think that I want to see all those people enjoying themselves, knowing they have a warm place to return to with family?"

Tasha knew she wasn't going to get anywhere with Aiya the way she was now. "Is there anything I can do to help you forget about the past? I know you may still crave something, but there's nothing we can do about it now. I would personally rather focus on what I have here."

"Tasha, it's just difficult..."

"I know... But I'm more thankful for here and now. I have a best friend when I spent most of my childhood in loneliness. I've been able to explore my sexuality, and the fact that I can't get pregnant, not even accidentally has been what's allowed my lust to satisfy your urges." The blond walked over and sat on the side of the girl's bed.

"You know, for being only eighteen, you sure act a bit more mature than that."

Tasha giggled, "It's difficult, but I manage." An idea popped into her mind, "Would you join me if I wanted to go to the city though?"

After a groan, the girl answered, "Do you really want to?"

A nod.

"Fine." Aiya replied halfheartedly. "But don't expect me to be in a good mood about it."

The blond giggled again, "I think you will. Now, go shower and get yourself prettied up. Afterwards, I'll meet you down in the foyer in about forty-five minutes."

Curiosity and intrigue came across the girl's face.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it, and it'll allow you to enjoy the holidays."

Brown eyes still questioned blue as the girl got up and headed for the shower. She didn't ask any questions because she knew Tasha wouldn't answer them.

***

Aiya was dressed in a full-length violet dress that showed off her upper curves and her butt without giving away her gender. Shoulder-length dark brown hair having extra volume in it due to the shampoo she used, and her face covered with a light coating of makeup, one of the very rare instances that she wore any. Dark blue eye-liner and deep red lipstick, both going well with her dress and purple high heels. Tasha had insisted on something that was a bit classy, and to the casual observer, she was incredibly stunning.

Tasha came down the steps to her waiting friend. When Aiya saw her, she was speechless. Tasha had a very revealing black velvet dress with a low neckline that showed off quite a bit of cleavage. The dress came down to her ankles, but there were slits on either side that stopped just short of her waist. Black stilettos garnered her feet and toes that showed a fresh shade of red toenail polish. Her long blond hair was done into two golden braids that were wrapped loosely around each other.

"Wow. You look good." Aiya said after she regained her composure.

A wicked grin came across the young blond's face, "So do you."

"What's the occasion?" Curiosity finally getting the better of her.

"To cheer you up of course!" Even though Tasha was dressed incredibly, her demeanor was still that of an eighteen-year-old. "How are your hormonal urges? Any better?"

Aiya hadn't been paying attention to her lower member, but for some reason, it still wasn't reacting. "Not really." The girl sighed, "If you wanted to get dressed up, we could've stayed in our dorm."

The grin stretched impossibly wide against the younger one, "Not for what I have planned. We have a long night ahead of us." She purposely stretched out the word 'long'.

"Tasha? You feeling okay?"

The other girl nodded, "This is for you after all."

Speaking of that, "Can you explain it now?"

Tasha looked around and made sure no one else was near before she started lifting up her dress, revealing her leather chastity belt, complete with its locks. Aiya's eyes went wide as she did a double take between the blond's crotch and face.

"Are you serious?!" Aiya was looking around making sure no one was watching. "Last time you did this-"

"I came harder and better than I ever had before I met you. Besides, with this dress covering my inner legs completely, I can... ooze... to your hearts delight."

Aiya was trying to hold back a smile. The way the girl emphasized the word 'ooze' left her with no other reaction than to laugh.

Tasha sealed the deal when she let go of her dress and held the older girl's hand, whispering into the taller one's ear, "Are you ready... Mistress?" Her voice was dripping with sauciness.

Aiya could only nod enthusiastically, her heart thumping. Tasha on the other hand was doing her best to keep up the act. Her vibrators were going at full throttle, silenced by the leather. She kept the keys with her, hidden in her bosom in case there was a reason to use them. She may not have known just how deep Aiya's depression was, but she was sure that after tonight, she would have a reason to look forward to holidays again.

"Where do you plan on going?"

"No where in particular." Tasha smirked.

"I doubt that." She then folded her arms against her chest, letting herself fall into the role that Tasha had given her, "Slave, I asked you a question."

Tasha's smile rekindled by the address, "Now you're getting it. But I promise you Aiya, that you won't regret it. I hope your straps are on tight, because you will need them if you don't want to be exposed."

"Aren't you one to talk."

"Aiya, have a little patience. I will make sure that when you go to sleep tonight, you will be fulfilled."

A sudden realization dawned on her, "You mean we're going to actually...?"

Tasha shook her head quickly, "I don't think I'm ready for that yet. At least, not like this." When Aiya's face started to droop she added, "But you'll still enjoy it." The girl then leaned in closer again and whispered once more, "Besides, you should see how big the one in my tight little ass is." The girl giggled seductively.

Aiya froze, eyes glazed over completely. When the blond saw this, she laughed out loud, knowing full well what effect the words elicited.

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg..."

Aiya still hadn't recovered. Her thoughts were reeling. She had no idea that Tasha was this perverted. And if this is just a sample... Her member was starting to twitch a little. Hell, even if the little slut was lying, she was doing one hell of a job. Being unable to wrap her mind around it, and believing that Tasha's outward appearance was staged, she took a hand and from the outside of the blond's dress, reached around and shoved the belt into the younger girl's ass. When Tasha's grin fell from her face and her eyes widened, she knew the girl wasn't lying. She really had something up her, and if her guess was correct, the girl was going to run herself ragged for her pleasure.

A wicked glint showed in her eyes as she saw the girl flush, "I hope you don't plan to bite off more than you can chew, slave."

Tasha tried to steady her appearance, but her vibrators were making it difficult. She was starting to have second thoughts about her actions. The one in her pussy was large and was specifically meant to massage a girl's g-spot. The one on her clit also covered her whole mound, meant to be used alone to stimulate the outside labia as well as a clit, but that only deepened the one in her slit. Then there was the one in her butt. She wasn't lying when she mentioned how large it was. It was one that she had tried to use anally before, but never got very far due to it's size. Her ass was just that tight, and it hurt a little to get it in far enough to close the chastity belt.

This time it was Aiya's turn to whisper into Tasha's ear. "I hope you don't plan on getting anything to eat, because you'll need all the room you can."

A couple drops made their presence known at the top of the blond's thighs.

Tasha finally got her emotions under control and matched her blue eyes to the taller one's brown. It was going to be a night that was not going to end anytime soon.

"Let us go then, and welcome the night with a kiss, my Mistress."

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers