Creamy Island Ch. 07

Story Info
Tasha leads Aiya on a wonderful night of debauchery.
7.2k words
4.79
16.8k
17

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Alright, so just to re-iterate; the reason I'm not submitting these chapters faster, is because I've already had one returned, and the last thing I want to have happen is the chapters get published out of order. I apologize for the inconvenience, but hopefully the contents make it worth it. :)

Now, for the chapter. As I stated last chapter, this one is basically the second part to chapter 6. This happened because when I was originally writing the chapters, I wanted to keep the length around 3000-4000 words since I was writing daily at the time. This was to have a better 'payoff' via this chapter instead of trying to put an entire idea into a single one.

The story starts to take a little bit more of a darker tone from here with Aiya showing off her slight sadistic and domineering side. As such, I tried to play with a writing style change-up by using more forceful and crude words when describing scenes when she is in her 'mistress' persona, and using lighter ones when not. Unfortunately, as I read back over some of this, I realize that all it led to was an inconsistent writing style, so forgive me there. That's part of my naiveté. I also tried to clean up the scenes just a little as I realize they may seem hard to follow when trying to describe three girls without overusing pronouns and other adjectives.

Either way, enjoy the conclusion of the Thanksgiving two-parter!

*****

Chapter 7 : A Night on the Town

It wasn't five minutes before the two girls left their building on the way to the main gate that Tasha was already breathing heavy. The buzzing toys were taking their toll on the young girl, her face already becoming flushed. Of course, the reaction was not lost on the older girl. Her eyes were hungry with lust on her friend, but she hid it well.

Tasha suddenly paused, her eyes closed, causing the brunette to wait for her. The blond's face was bright red and her knees began shaking slightly. Aiya could only grin. The young girl was currently experiencing an incredible orgasm from being so filled in her holes and it was making it hard to stand. She knew her juices were leaking around the sides of the leather restraint and down the insides of her thighs. Wave after wave of pleasure shook her from her head down to her toes.

'Maybe this was a bad idea,' Tasha thought, 'I was barely able to handle myself last time. I thought after satisfying my urges so many times with Aiya, I'd be able to handle this now.' She decided to speak her mind as Aiya returned to her side.

"Ummm, Aiya? Maybe we should go back. I think I might've made a bit of a mistake." Her face was pleading with the older one.

Aiya was already enjoying herself too much, "What was that?" She asked, an icy edge to her voice, "Did I hear you want to back out of this, slave?" She licked her lips, "Request denied." When Tasha didn't move, Aiya sighed, her demeanor much softer. "Give me the keys."

Putting a hand down her dress between her breasts, the friend fished out the small keys for the locks and handed them gingerly to the brunette, expecting help in her release. That was when Aiya went on ahead.

"W-what are you doing? Come back!" Her voice was nearing desperation.

"I'm having too good of a time!" She called, twirling the keyring on her finger, her role returning. "You can either go back or we can be on our way. Either way, I'm not undoing those locks until I'm satisfied, even if that means torturing you."

Tasha was at a loss for words. Here she was expecting her friend to help her, but instead realized that she was going to get none. She was completely defenseless to a night of relentless orgasms ahead of her.

Finally her feet obeyed her and allowed her to move to catch up to the one in the lavender dress, all too aware of the wetness that was making her legs slip against each other in a very arousing manner.

"R-right..." She stammered.

Aiya once again reached behind the smaller girl and shoved a hand into the girl's rear end, making the blond gasp as the vibrator reached deeper into her. "What was that?"

"...Mistress..." She mumbled, barely audible.

Aiya forced the vibe in deeper, "I can't hear you."

"I'm sorry Mistress!" The blond said, louder this time, "I will show you your night of pleasure."

The brunette removed her hand. "That's more like it." Her cock was already straining against their straps, but she decided on torturing the girl more, even if it meant she would have to wait awhile before release. If she was going to suffer, she would make sure her friend would match it ten times over before giving her an appropriate 'punishment.'

Tasha was gasping for her breath as they continued on their way towards the main gate, Aiya stashing the keys in her own bosom, enjoying the complete control she had over the girl. Her penis wasn't complaining either for that matter.

The blond led the two of them through the main gate, and even before reaching the more crowded avenues of the city, she was feeling everyone's eyes on her. Stealing a glance at Aiya, she saw a wicked grin on Aiya's face as she watched the young one nervously try to act normal. She might as well be on a leash! Of course, that thought almost made her orgasm again right then and there.

When she had asked Aiya to pretty herself up, as well as herself, at the time, she thought all the extra attention would heighten the pleasure, and she was right. Though she was incredibly embarrassed by her shameful situation, she was starting to become frustrated at how much her body was enjoying it. Becoming more and more aroused, she took to look at the ground in front of her. The impression on the people who saw them just about gave away their situation. She took on a submissive role, and with Aiya's maniacal demeanor, it was hard not to think the obvious.

Trying to keep herself from forgetting the plan for the night, she led them to a local convenience store. Tasha took Aiya to the hygiene aisle and picked out a couple choice items.

"Put these on. You don't have a black dress, so any wet spots will be noticeable." She said, handing the older girl a tampon and a condom. "These should suffice for the time being."

Aiya got the hint and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came back out, the items making sure to prevent any unneeded arousal from being apparent. The brunette had to admire her friend's attention to detail.

"You do realize that most places are closed this late on the night before a holiday, right?" Her icy voice falling into her role perfectly.

Tasha nodded, "Of course. Although, where we're going, it doesn't matter." When her roommate motioned that she was about to deepen the vibrator into her ass again, she quickly added, "Mistress."

The two girls walked in silence along the boulevards and avenues of the streets. Even though it was night, the fact it was before a holiday and on a Wednesday at that made the streets start emptying early.

"Do you even know where we're going?"

"Yes Mistress." Tasha replied, her voice submissive without missing a beat. The vibes however were already causing her hormones to rear their heads yet again. When the blond started to slow down, Aiya's grin became wider and only pushed her along, forcing her to keep going.

Tears were nearly falling down pale cheeks as the first wave of Tasha's orgasm hit her. Her thighs gained a fresh coat as her girl juice started flowing freely. Being forced to walk took all her concentration, and on the second wave, she stumbled and fell. Some people around them snickered as the one at the center of attention turned bright red, just staying down on the ground a moment.

"Get up." Aiya said, her voice hinting at anger.

Tasha tried to stand, but promptly fell down again.

"Can't you even walk straight?"

Tasha had her eyes closed as she barely managed to stand again. That orgasm had been more powerful than the one before, and the fact everyone's eyes were on them only fueled it, her only respite was the lack of crowds. By now, she could feel a trickle of wetness down to her ankles on both feet.

When she dusted herself off, she uttered a simple, "I'm sorry Mistress." and kept on going, leading the other girl through the twists of the town. Her body was wreaking havoc on her mind, and she knew it would take all her effort to remain sane, especially in such a public place.

Eventually the two reached a nondescript building away from the main thoroughfares that had a single neon sign blinking 'Girls'. It took the blond a moment to gather her courage before she led the way inside.

The first thing Aiya noticed was the darkness, the second was the dull thud of heavy bass of music somewhat dampened by the walls. As her eyes adjusted, she realized they were in a small room with no windows and only a big guy to the side dressed in a black suit. She guessed he was some sort of bouncer for the place they arrived at. Across from the door was another man standing at a cash register. Tasha took the initiative this time and talked to the man at the register. After producing some cash from the same place she kept the keys prior, the man motioned towards the big guy. Another hushed conversation as the one in violet waited, and then Tasha returned to her side, the big man returning to his post.

Tasha pointed to the side, and Aiya realized there was another door in this small room. The blond allowed her to take the lead this time and when Aiya pushed the door open, her senses were given plenty to drink in.

The door had opened up to a much larger room. The light was dim, the smell was musky, and loud music threatened to deafen. There were five large circular tables spread out with plenty of seats around them. There was a bar on the far side, as well as smaller tables scattered around the rest of the room. The place was fairly empty, except for maybe a handful of guys at a couple of the circular tables, but that wasn't what caught her attention.

Aiya had guessed what it was from the sign on the outside, but never being in such an establishment, she only had an idea what was on the inside.

Girls. Beautiful ones in various states of undress. Tasha had taken her to a strip club. Only two of the stages had girls on them due to the lack of patrons. One girl had long blond hair similar to Tasha's, but her face was more toned and a little older but around the same height. She had what Aiya guessed were C-sized breasts that were firm, a mound shaved into an upside-down triangle, and only a g-string that barely covered anything. The other girl had medium length red hair and was completely naked, sporting luscious red lips, B-cup sized firm breasts, and a completely barren mound. Both were incredibly seductive towards those directly next to the table as they showered her with money. There were other girls completely nude walking to and from the bar as they serviced the guys sitting around the tables with drinks.

The timid blond led the taller one to a small table in between the only two stages that had girls on them. Brown eyes jumped back and forth between the two stages excitedly as a few of the guys noticed there were other girls in the place. A few sly grins came across their faces in some secret knowing before turning their attention—and money—back to the beauties teasing them.

Tasha on the other hand was staring down at the table a little, taking glances every now and then at the different girls as if she didn't have permission to.

When a girl with short bleached-blond hair came up to their table, they ordered a couple of drinks. Tasha had to do the ordering because Aiya couldn't take her eyes off of the firm breasts that were so close to her. When the server noticed her gaze, she shimmied a little to show the bounce in her chest. After she left, the brunette closed her eyes, licked her lips, then opened her eyes again. Tasha was shifting uncomfortably on the seat, finding no matter which way she sat, her weight only ground the toys deeper into her.

Her voice was rasp and her face was red again as her nipples could be seen poking through her dress, "I'm sure you know the rules of these places. Just... enjoy... yourself..."

The last word was nearly a whisper as blue eyes closed and yet another orgasm wracked her body. The girl couldn't quite stifle her quiet moan, and Aiya noticed this. She also noticed that the girl across from her was rocking back and forth slowly on her seat and she was certain that she was riding the orgasm out as the one in her pussy worked it's magic against her g-spot. Aiya couldn't help but fantasize that it was her cock Tasha was rocking back and forth on top of.

Drinks arrived a moment later by a different girl as she noticed Tasha's strange reaction.

"You okay hon?" The new girl had black hair down to the middle of her back, green eyes with long lashes, and dark blue lipstick that exaggerated her lips. She was dressed in only a fishnet dress, if it could even be called that, for it hid absolutely nothing, including the small v-shaped bit of pubic hair down below. Her shapely B-cup breasts fit her five-foot-nothing stature quite perfectly, and the atmosphere was more than enough to keep the girl's nipples erect. She had on a pair of dark blue heels as well.

When Tasha heard a voice, she immediately stopped what she was doing and tried her best to banish the blush. Even though her orgasm was gone, she was enjoying the vibes too much and momentarily forgot where she was.

"Y-yes." She murmured.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel better."

Aiya watched in amusement and anticipation of what was going to happen.

"I doubt it..." Tasha whispered. That was when the girl pulled up a seat to their table which didn't really surprise the blond, as she went back to staring at the table.

The newcomer turned around to face a grinning Aiya and offered a hand, "I'm Jessica."

Aiya was ogling the girl's firm breasts which made her feel a little self conscious before introducing herself. "I'm Aiya. And this is my friend, Tasha."

"Nice to meet the both of you." Jessica replied. "You're both new here, aren't you? I haven't seen either of you around. Enjoying yourselves?" Her features were similar to those of the girls up on stage, the seduction part that is.

The brunette nodded, "I've never been to a place like this and neither has my friend."

"Well, I can't tell you I'm not surprised, because it's incredibly rare that we get female patrons at a place like this, and even rarer still that we get some without guys hanging off their arms." She noticed Aiya was studying her features, "Sara at the bar told me you seemed to have a thing for girls."

This broke the older one out of her reverie, and she blushed when she realized that she had been staring.

"It's okay hon, I find it more complimenting coming from a girl. I don't mind at all. I think it feels somewhat sexy."

Aiya was incredibly glad that Tasha had brought her to a convenience store, because if it wasn't for that, she was sure that some of her wetness, both from her cock and pussy, would be leaking down the stool she sat on. "I didn't mean to stare. It's just that..."

"Looking at another girl's boobs other than her own does arouse curiosity?" Jessica finished, looking seductively into brown eyes. "Bi? Or completely lesbian?"

The brunette was about to answer when Tasha piped up, "Umm, I don't mean to be too forward," she began, "Jessica, I'm guessing that you're our entertainment for our stay?" She tried not to sound too upfront, but failed.

Jessica laughed. "I guess you could say that, baby. I'm the one that has more hormonal urges for the same sex than they do at least." She motioned towards the dancers on the table who were both now completely nude, almost rubbing their crotches in their patrons' lolling mouths.

"Then how about we move to a more... private... place." A shaking hand reached down her dress again and fished out some bills. Aiya couldn't make out what denomination they were, but judging by Jessica's reaction, they were enough.

The raven-haired one grinned seductively at the timid girl. "I'll ask questions later. But you're right, considering how you're dressed and the company out here, I guess you two would prefer something a bit more... personal."

Aiya was a bit confused when they left their table and went towards one side of the bar. Jessica motioned towards a door labeled 'VIP' and pushed it open. Inside was a stairway leading up to a smaller room that overlooked the main floor below. The room only had a single stage and a few more comfortable couches. The two friends sat on one couch while Jessica sat on the one opposite them, her grin not faltering for a moment.

"You two are new here. And not only that, but in the mood for having a really good time."

Tasha nodded as the girl stretched out, propping a leg on the couch on either side of the two girls. She started to pull her labia apart a little and began stroking her clit as she spoke. Her eyes never leaving the two girls, trying to provoke them into speaking.

Aiya was pretty much beside herself at this point, and she didn't care if the girl noticed her staring. It was almost as if she was in a porn and this girl was shamelessly displaying her most private parts to them. She was at a complete loss for words.

The blond sighed as she tried to keep her eyes on the face of her host, but the vibes buried deep inside of her as well as her own lust was making her trade off between Jessica's face and her crotch.

"Just what exactly were you wanting?" The girl cooed, sticking a finger inside herself, then licking it seductively, before returning it to work on her now swollen clit.

"We..." Tasha started timidly, Aiya too enraptured by the show, "We don't really have anywhere to go for the holidays. And as such, my... friend... here was feeling quite depressed. So I decided to take us both out for a night on the town."

Jessica smirked as she continued to play with herself, "I'm sure I can brighten up your evening." She got up and walked over to the brunette and straddled the girl's lap, pushing her breasts into Aiya's face. When she felt something hard in the girl's lap, she paused a moment then smiled again. "Transgender?"

"Hermaphrodite." Tasha corrected as Aiya tried to keep her hands to herself. "And quite a... demanding one at that."

Jessica had put a hand between her own legs and started massaging the instrument through the dress. Aiya let out a moan of satisfaction. "You're a good friend to do this for her." She leaned in and licked Aiya's earlobe.

"There's more to it than that..." She started pulling her own dress up to reveal the leather chastity belt. When Jessica saw this, Tasha finished, "And she has the keys. I wanted to give her a really good time."

Jessica's grin stretched wider, "Such a perverted little one you are. But I hope you two know there are some rules that need to be followed, even up here." The black-haired one started grinding her hips against Aiya's buckled erection. "The no touching still applies here, except for females. I'm okay with girls, but guys just are far too rough for my liking."

Brown eyes snapped back to the reality at hand as she moved her hands to touch the new girl's ass, only to be slapped away. "I equate cocks with guys. So no touching for you."

Aiya groaned in protest, both for being denied and for the warmth leaving her crotch.

"Tonight she is my Mistress and I want to make her enjoy it."

Green eyes met with brown one last moment before sitting on top of the one who paid her. "I hope she isn't the jealous type." And without any notice, Jessica's lips met with Tasha's in a deep kiss as she ground her hips hard against the leather through the dress, as if the blond had some invisible cock of her own. She pressed her naked body up against the young girl as she did so, guiding the girl's shaking hands to her own ass to massage as she was dry-humped.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12