Creamy Island Ch. 09

Story Info
Christmas arrives.
4.3k words
4.55
11.3k
9

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

This chapter can be a bit heavy. There were some parts of it that were mentioned to be confusing when first read so I had to do some minor re-work to clear things up.

Quite apt that the Christmas chapter gets submitted close to the actual holiday. Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 9: A Gift

With the upcoming Christmas holiday, the two barely had time to have any fun with each other. The coming break signaled an end to the first term of classes, and with it, came many difficult tests and exams. Both girls were feeling the tension and pressure, but they managed to pass, and had headed out on the town once again to enjoy themselves.

The school had once again opened its main gates to the outside world, however due to the snows in winter, buses were brought in to charter students to the airports and major bus depots to allow them home for the break. Although, it would only mean another two weeks for them to feel like they had the whole campus to themselves. Even though others stayed over the break, there were so few, that it felt pretty much empty.

Not wanting to let the solitude get them down, they had bought a small novelty tree with lights, and they even had a few presents for each other. After classes were through and leading up to the favored date, Tasha became more and more nervous around her friend, going so far as to put up a privacy curtain to block her bed from view. The girl reassured her friend it was only for wrapping presents and begged her not to look, but once in awhile, the noises made from behind the fabric had made the older girl curious.

When the eve was upon them, the two celebrated early into the morning with movies, snacks and drinking. They eventually went to sleep and woke up around noon the next day. Gifts were exchanged in childish glee, as neither of them had ever really had a Christmas they could enjoy, with both sets of parents always being absent from the occasion.

Tasha had received some new noise canceling headphones for her laptop, some music and some movies. She also received a couple exquisite vibrators and even a strap-on which made the young girl blush. 'I figured there would be a point when you'd want to experiment,' Aiya had said.

On the other side, Aiya received some games for her laptop, a hand-held gaming device as well, and some movies. Tasha had also given her a leash, a collar, and some pretty lingerie-mostly for the blond to parade around in when instructed.

They had also chipped in together to get a few items to share; new cell phones and a video camera. They both knew why the camera was chosen even though they wouldn't outright admit it.

After the gift exchanges, Tasha wasn't able to stop blushing as she admitted to a final gift for her friend, although it would take a bit of time to prepare. Reluctantly Aiya left the room to go see one of the movies on endless rerun in the campus theater in the snow. Dusk had fallen early due to the time of year, and the sun was just barely visible as the older one returned back.

By the time she reached her room, darkness had already set in. Knocking cautiously, she entered into a black room. The curtains had been drawn tight and there was not a single sound. A note hung from a string just on the other side of the door, illuminated by the hall light. On the outside was Aiya's name written in beautiful calligraphy. The girl took it and unfolded the note, reading the contents.

'For a friend who's been there for me in such a new place, and for someone who I care deeply for, I don't think any gift I gave today could ever demonstrate how much I care for you.'

Aiya walked into the room, closing the door behind her and flicking the switch on, still reading.

'I love you Aiya, and I want to give you something you've been wanting for a long time. I give myself to you to have in any way you may desire. I give to you the pussy you have fantasized about since that first day. I give to you my trust, and everything that comes with it. I want you to enjoy yourself for as long as you can, even if I pass out. I want you to keep going until you can't even move, and you're lying in euphoria on the floor.'

Hormonal urges were rising.

'Aiya, take my body, fuck me hard in every pleasurable, demented, enjoyable, and sadistic method you can think of. Fuck me until I am unconscious, then fuck me until I cream myself awake. Empty load after load into me, onto me, and anywhere else you've been wanting to with me. We have enough time for you use me as your fuck toy for as long as you want. And when you're finished, I'll still be here for you, to love, to lust after, and to be your friend. Even now, I don't know if even that can show you how much I care for you my friend.'

Velcro restricting painfully.

'I left out refreshments for you so that you can refill your cum center time and time again.'

Aiya looked up and saw a few different trays of food spread out on their desks; a platter of cheese, crackers, and small deli sandwiches. Her heart was beating hard in her throat now, the nervousness that had filled Aiya over the past days flooded her whole body as she tensed up. She went back to the note.

'Use me. Abuse me. Make me yours. Defile me. Penetrate me. Violate me. I could never regret anything you ever do to me, ever. I only have one thing I don't want you to do...' Brown eyes saw the ellipses and quickly turned it over, '...and that is, DON'T STOP!'

The roommate moaned as she rubbed her legs together, her penis already rock hard within it's restraints, an oozing trail of precum already to her foot. She took a step forward and heard a crinkling sound. Looking around, the entire floor was covered in a thin plastic tarp that was normally used for protecting floors from paint. She couldn't see Tasha, but did see a cord hanging from her friend's laptop on the desk to behind the curtain Tasha had put up.

Walking carefully over to the laptop that shared the same desk as the food, she took a small piece of cheese and nibbled on it, trying to calm her beating heart which she could feel just as strongly in her throbbing cock. Aiya opened the laptop and immediately saw a very pornographic video playing. Interest now piqued, she looked at the playlist that the video was playing from and saw at quite a few hours of filth and smut queued up. The playlist hadn't changed much, so she knew Tasha had just finished setting up not long before she returned.

Partly scared, partly nervous, but completely aroused to the point her nipples would be visible through her clothes a mile away, she pulled back the curtain. The sight before her made Aiya's heart skip a couple beats as her brown eyes struggled to take in everything before her.

Tasha was there, completely quiet and completely still in a position that could only be described as lascivious. The girl had managed to fold herself into a pretzel with her legs behind her head and shoulders, tied with some heavy rope. Her wrists were tied just under her ass, which would make it impossible for the girl to move from her position without extra help. Silver clamps adorned her nipples as a small chain connected between the two and down to a third clamp on her clit. Tasha was also wearing a black blindfold and had her headphones on, oblivious to the world around her. She was also wearing what looked to be a variation of a ring gag; a piece of leather covered her whole mouth with a tube through, straight to her mouth. Aiya had a hard time figuring out the gag because something was covering the hole. It looked like the young girl had altered a fake silicone pussy to fit perfectly over the opening, making it look like she had a vagina for a mouth. Drool was already coming out of it and a small pool was already on a bit of the plastic sheet. Her body was angled so that she was on her back and her head was leaning back, off the bed some and to the side so her own saliva didn't fill her nose. Her long blond hair was tied back in two tight braids similar to their outing on the day before Thanksgiving. There were clear plastic sheets here too, protecting the bed. On the bed next to the girl was her entire array of vibrators, dildos and jelly dongs. On the other side were a few different sets of clothing from the lingerie that was opened earlier, to a schoolgirl outfit with short skirt, to even some black latex clothes.

"Oh my god..." Aiya stumbled backwards and fell from slipping on the plastic. Her heart was pounding immensely in sync with her member which had managed to slip from it's Velcro straps. Shaky hands removed clothing after letting the situation sink in for a few minutes. Aiya had fumbled with the straps to her penis, barely able to remove the last of them. Even though she was nervous all over, her penis was more than willing, it's precum bubbling out of the tip, bathing the entire shaft with the clear fluid. Even in the nervousness though, the older girl could not be more amazed at her friend's ability to do self-bondage and willingly sensory deprive herself.

All for her friend.

All for her lover.

"I-I hope I don't disappoint." She stammered to the oblivious girl.

She knew from the angle that the girl's head was at, she was hoping to get throat fucked. Knowing that if Aiya began with any other fucking, she wouldn't be able to pull herself from the tight holes that were probably quivering in anticipation. Of course it was anticipation, her friend's cunt juice was leaking down her crack, coating her ass hole, and pooling under her.

Aiya's hand grasped her wanting cock with one hand as she approached her friend, noticing that the bed was just the right height for her to be able to fuck her roommate like this. When she positioned the head of her penis to the fake pussy, Tasha's breathing started getting shorter, knowing what was about to happen. The fake pussy looked too much like a real pussy, with the drool coming out of it, and it almost made Aiya orgasm right there. Willpower barely won against the urge to coat the girl in a premature bukkake.

"Ugh..." Aiya grunted, pushing into the soft silicone, the drool making it feel more like Jessica's pussy. She pushed and pushed, slowly inching her girl meat further and further down the other girl's throat, using the edge of the bed for leverage.

Tasha didn't even struggle as she was stuffed to the hilt of the fuck meat, her tongue trying to massage and pleasure every inch it came into contact with. She also swallowed liberally, knowing her esophagus was milking the huge member as it greased her throat.

That was all Aiya needed though. "Oh God Tasha!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as the first massive load wrenched itself free from her loins. It felt incredible! She was unable to move from the position of having her shaft in such a tight girl's throat.

Not even the least bit tired with hormones and the visual to drive her forward, the brunette soon found her fucking the girl's face as she had so many other times, but now she was driven by pure lust. "Take my cock bitch! Taste my cum as I pump your throat and stomach full of my cum!"

Not knowing what was happening to her was the turning point for Tasha. Her own fluids squirting from her aching pussy in unison with the thrusts of the delicious cock filling her mouth. If she could have moaned, she would have. Instead, her pussy only added more and more juice to pool under her.

Aiya's eyes were completely glazed over and she finally fell into a rhythm of fucking her friend's face. The fake pussy making it much more enjoyable. "I'm using your face like a cunt and you're enjoying every minute of it! My fuck toy, my sweet little fuck toy, I'm going to screw you until I pass out!" She took one hand to steady the back of the girl's head while the other traces lines across her stomach with the girl's pussy juice.

Eventually, she had let loose another massive orgasm into the eager throat of her defenseless friend. This time, however, she pulled her still-spurting fuck meat from her and splattered her quite nicely with a dripping layer of white goo. The stuff seemed thicker from all the stimulus, and when she noticed how much jizz was leaking out of the gag, it made it look even more like a pussy.

Not wasting any time, she turned the helpless girl around so that her pussy and ass were being presented to her. The blond's hands grabbed her own ass and spread her cheeks apart to give the girl a better view. Tasha's waiting fuck hole and ass were completely coated and glimmering in the light. Aiya's tongue assailed the young girl's pussy as only a gurgle could be heard through the gag. Her pussy also seemed to taste a bit sweeter.

After a few minutes of having her own fill, she positioned the tip of her fuck meat at a quivering hole in front of her. Aiya plunged right in, causing more gurgling noise to come from the girl. The juice was more than enough lubrication as she quickly bottomed out. Knowing that the cervix was sometimes sensitive, she angled herself that allowed her to push the rest of the way inside. "That's it bitch! My fuck stick is deep inside your cunt! Your pussy is just sucking at it like the little slut you are!"

Tasha came again at the sheer size of Aiya's pole. She had never been stretched out this way before, and her g-spot had felt the most of the blunt intrusion. She enjoyed being filled as she moaned, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my dirty little cunt!" but all that came out where incoherent moans. Though she had used her dildos before, she had never been stretched this much. Juices seeped out the sides around her friend's monstrous cock and joined the pool of white cum from earlier.

Being too tight to handle, Aiya came again just after a few strokes, the cum jettisoning out towards her after having nowhere else to go. Wanting the orgasm to last longer, she began pumping at her friend's upturned fuck hole with renewed vigor that was slowly driving her crazy. Tasha however, was already beyond comprehension as she let herself go in the lust. The feeling of being filled by so much cock for the first time would've driven any girl insane.

After pouring another thick gob of cum into her tight hole, Aiya withdrew the shaft all the way and turned the girl around again. "I want you to taste your own cum bitch. Clean my cock from your dirty juices!"

She once again entered the pussy gag as she grabbed the largest dildo she could find and ram it in the girl's still sensitive cunt while using her other hand to pull hard at the chain, making the girl gurgle around her huge fuck tool.

Spurt after spurt of wet, gooey, white stuff coated Tasha's waiting throat. Aiya reluctantly withdrew her member from the eager mouth with a loud slurp, knowing she wasn't yet done. Tasha coughed, and regurgitated just about the whole load of cock juice upon her face, matting her bangs, and joining the rest of the floor.

A little tired from the excessive amount of loss, Aiya started munching on a few of the sandwiches as she got an idea. Digging in her own items, she found a bag of things she purchased the last time she was out in the town alone and grinned sadistically.

It only took a few minutes for Aiya to add her own touches to her friend. When she finished, Tasha was wearing what looked like leather straps resembling crotchless leather panties holding in place a tube in her urethra.

Next, the original gag was removed as Aiya replaced it with a penis gag that made the younger girl feel like she had a cock in her mouth. A tube was then connected from the one on her piss hole to a hole in the back of the gag. There were also many holes in it on the inside, that would force any liquid out the sides in addition to the tip. Essentially, she would now be forced to drink any fluid from her crotch-girl cum or otherwise.

"You made me swallow my own cum, so I think I'll return the favor." She licked her lips free of the girl's juices as she turned her around again. "But don't worry, I'll make sure you cum lots. I don't want to deny you the pleasure of what you taste like."

Aiya's erection was back up to full force, as if the previous hours didn't even happen. She found the slicked hole that she was looking for and pushed the monster head up against it. Since the straps were blocking access to the blond's inviting cunt, she decided to use the next best one, and one that Jessica had protested against since that first night. She also knew that Tasha probably purposely didn't prepare either of her holes, wanting to feel everything with the tightest possible feeling.

Plunging in once again, she felt the fiery warmth of Tasha's tight ass. She didn't slip in as easily, but from the amount of girl juice that had seeped in on it's own, it wasn't that difficult until she got to the last few inches. Wanting to make the girl cum on just the insertion again, she wrapped her arms around the blond's thighs and pulled with all her might, forcing her way in.

Clear fluid shot through the tube and was forced out the insides of the penis gag, making the bound girl taste her own fuck juice. Silent screams erupted from her out of sheer bliss at the realization. 'Make me drink my own pussy! Make me swallow it all!' She hungrily swallowed the large amounts of her own fluid as she felt her ass burn with the cock in her. She had never taken anything that big up her ass either, but was well lost in her hormones to even feel the slightest pain. She did feel her nipples and clit being pulled harshly by the chain, but that only made her orgasm stronger, with even more juice gulped down.

Aiya was already pounding away at the sensitive hole, not waiting for her slave's orgasm to subside, quickly releasing her own. Of course, Tasha's ass had clenched up from her own orgasm, so that not a single drop of cum escaped her slurping hole.

"I'm going to see how much you can hold!" and working through her own orgasm, Aiya pumped even harder, the tightness beyond anything she ever dreamed of. She was having a hard time keeping herself from feeling faint, so she took ample advantage of the food offered to her, knowing that the one below her wasn't going to be hungry for awhile as she feasted on cock and pussy juice slurry.

After the third gob of cum was shot up into her waiting ass hole, and Tasha consuming a fifth helping of her own juice, she noticed that the younger girl's stomach had started to bulge a little. Aiya finally pulled her still hard cock from the girl's ass, much to her displeasure, watching it tighten back up. After a moment though, the muscles released, and the sperm enema covered a decent amount of plastic sheets on the floor. Tasha came again from the feeling, with the sheer force of her squirting orgasm pushing the tube out of place, but lost consciousness before it had even subsided.

***

"Take my fuck meat deep in'o your cock hole! Shlurp it up with that waiting pushy of yourssh!"

Tasha heard those words as she realized she was now unbound, with the blindfold and headphones gone. She was bent over the edge of the bed as she was being done from behind. An orgasm washed her assailant's cock with juices yet again. Her moans were gurgling up from her without end. Her exhausted cunt wouldn't even contract for the orgasm, being fucked completely loose. Looking over her shoulder, she saw her friend's breasts covered in a thick layer of cum and sweat and she noticed almost all the food was gone. The clock to the side read almost four AM! She had been fucked for over eight hours straight!

Even though another load of cock juice filled her now loose womb, she wasn't able to try and hold it in. After that load, she found her ass being stuffed next. But much like her twat, her muscles there were were also exhausted and loose, offering no more tightness, but still a warm place to release a load.

Withdrawing from her ass, much to her dismay, she was pulled around and onto her knees as the giant fuck stick was thrust down her waiting throat. "Time for breakfasht bish! After how mush you threw up, I'm sure you're feeling quite hungry!"

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12