Creamy Island Ch. 10

Story Info
Aiya acts out in class in a dangerous way.
3.5k words
4.47
10.4k
11

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

If I were to guess, this would probably be the point where I will probably start losing some interest among others. The story begins to take a darker turn, and won't actually lighten up much.

However, despite that, I think my writing muse has been re-ignited. I have definite plans to do a few 'side stories' involving the same characters in a more lighthearted situation. Not sure when I'll have some time to sit down and write them, but I do plan on tangents due to remembering why I began writing in the first place. In the meantime, enjoy this entry into the Creamy Island saga!

*****

Chapter 10: A Storm on the Horizon

The rest of the break was spent as the girls consummated their lust for one another. Aiya able to live out her fantasies of her friend, and Tasha finally being released from her insecurities and hidden perversions. In fact, the two had become so reclusive, that the only time they even left their dorm room was to get food, mail, and do laundry. They had quickly found that the sex shop didn't have that much of a selection, so they turned to online ordering, much to the shop owner's dismay.

The holidays provided a perfect excuse for the girls to receive so many packages in little time. The friends ordered clothing, lingerie, sex toys, porn, and more, ranging from the tame to more extreme items. The plastic sheets and coverings Tasha had used that first time had become a precious commodity to them. Sex had quickly became the prominent activity the two shared, and the books they had received on the Kama Sutra were already half through before classes started back up again.

In the time that the two weren't screwing like rabbits, they did everything else together; Eat, sleep, video games, movies, and of course the online shopping.

The roles they usually took on, with Aiya being the dominatrix-type and Tasha being the slutty slave-type were pretty much the only roles they used when they weren't experimenting with the Kama Sutra. But it quickly began showing on Tasha as she became nothing but a sex object for her roommate when they played. Aiya on the other hand, became enraptured with the idea of a person solely to exist as a place to empty her seed in, and forcing the young girl to obey her every waking desire. Of course, over the break, she had been able to control her orgasms more as she was no longer losing a load of cum just by entering her friend. On the upside, her orgasms lasted longer and the volume more than doubled, but the downside was that her cock constantly leaked precum whenever she was the slightest bit aroused. As a result, whenever she was in the room, she was always naked, which of course led to the incessant screwing and the hormonal urges controlling their daily lives.

The first day of the new term came, and with it, Tasha decided the only way she would be able to stay sane in class would be to don her belt with both her holes stuffed with the most orgasmic devices she had.

"Oh God I'm going to miss this." Aiya moaned as Tasha slurped at the girl's oversized cock.

"Mmm... It's only for a few hours, Mistress. Only two classes, with enough time between them to get in a quick fuck." One hand stroked the shaft and one played with her own tits, as the restrained toys led her up to her own climax.

When the blond felt hands on the back of her head, she only submitted, enjoying being face-fucked on a daily basis by her Mistress.

"I know, but it just stresses me out." Aiya's calm tone contrasted greatly from the brutality she was causing. Her shaft was gliding wonderfully over the Tasha's tongue and down her throat like a pussy. Her slave was adding more pleasure to the engorged cock with her tongue. "I liked being able to just fuck my slut whenever I wanted. I can't even masturbate or get myself off in class like you can."

"Mmmph." Spittle and cock juice splattered the girl's face as she listened, eyes pleading up on her friend. The monster shaft had already pumped two loads into her small body shortly after they woke up, and she could still taste her cunt everywhere on the shaft, enjoying how she had been reduced to do the most demeaning things.

"I was hoping that we would have more time for each other. Even now, my cock wants to be greasing that tight little ass of yours with it's own fluid, but I guess this will have to do." Her penis was starting to expand in anticipation of the giant load about to be released and her motions sped up quite a bit, Tasha's hair being pulled tighter and her nose ramming repeatedly into the girl's stomach. "Ready for breakfast, my precious little fuck toy?"

Without waiting for an answer, the brunette held her slave at the base of her pulsing cock as wave after wave of stickiness was gulped down by the eager one. Freeing one hand, Aiya finished her own breakfast that sat on her desk. "At least we can eat lunch together." The girl slowly eased her friend up her still spasming organ, making sure to coat the other's throat entirely. When she saw how greedy her blue-eyed companion was for her delicious tool, she sighed. "I'm never going to get this soft in time for class. Why must you be so fucking cute?" She thrust her long member back into Tasha's waiting throat.

After a few more spasms, the long tool was slowly pulled out, Tasha milking it the whole way, making sure not a single drop was left. Her own orgasm ended about the same time as well, having learned to control and time hers with her Mistress's so that she could provide maximum pleasure. She had also learned to control when she had a squirting orgasm, after accidentally saturating her bed a few times unintentionally. "Thank you Mistress." she said, remembering her manners. "Your cum this morning was wonderful as always, Mistress." With the cock now a little limp from the encounter, gentle hands carefully but firmly strapped the monster into it's bands after making sure a condom was attached to it, knowing that it would be needed. She got to her feet to finish dressing herself.

The two had rearranged their classes so that they were roughly at the same time. Doing so would allow them the most time together. They both knew it was going to be a long day, but they had already figured that if they could make it through their first class, they would run off to a remote bathroom to release any tension they had.

The familiar small keys dangled from Aiya's fingers, "No more cum unless it's in that slutty snatch of yours, got it? If I'm going to suffer, then I'm going to make your bitch-ass suffer with me."

Tasha groaned and rubbed her legs together, her short skirt barely hiding the leather underwear. "Yes Mistress." She replied reluctantly.

They left their building and went their separate ways. Aiya noticed that the fucking and the chastity belt made her friend walk a bit differently. Her gait was far more sultry, her hips swaying very hypnotically in front of her when they parted ways. Her body too had changed. The release of such powerful hormones had seemed to give her body a very sexy glow to it to match her equally attractive figure. Aiya knew that no guy could walk away from seeing her in such an innocent sexy garb without an erection. Her thoughts drifted immediately to how long she would be pile-driving her cock into the smaller girl after class. Aiya pulled her coat tight before walking off, wondering how her friend could stand it.

Tasha's eyes were glazed as she seemed to be on autopilot. Even though she was wearing a heavy coat to protect against the cold, her nipples were still hard enough to cut glass. She had purposely wanted to wear a skirt to tease her friend, and to allow the biting air to sting where her juices had already dripped down her thighs. It all came together as a pleasurable pain that she had come to rely on so heavily. Even as she walked away, she felt another orgasm rip through her body. After being fucked senseless so many times, she had been able to overcome the shaky knees. Now, the only way to make her turn to jelly was to have her Mistress give her a long, hard dicking in every way imaginable. The leather was only there to prevent her from going crazy with lust.

In class told a different story. Too many fantasies on Tasha's mind made it impossible to listen to the professor, and she quickly succumbed to her mind as she once again put her head down and let her toys take over, providing climax after climax to match her fantasies.

Aiya was having similar difficulties too. After being shut-in for the break and the absence of others on campus, she began staring at every ass, every pair of bouncing breasts as she walked the halls of her classroom building, each bringing a new fantasy about. "Gotta call Jessica today..." she muttered, eventually making it to her room.

As the professor in that class droned on, Aiya's gaze shifted from person to person. She was in the back at the top of a large stadium-seating lecture hall, and it allowed her a good vantage point for quite a bit of cleavage. She stared hungrily at some of the bustier girls in front of her, her meat twitching, wanting to feel every touch these different girls would offer.

"Hey, Aiya. I thought you weren't into that." A voice from the side of her hissed.

The girl was shaken out of her fantasies and looked to the source of the voice. It was a girl about the same height as her with faded blond hair, aqua eyes, a decent chest and a dark tan. Still a bit in her fantasies, Aiya only stared at her neighbor's chest before bringing her eyes up. It was one of her classmates from the previous term.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Don't tell me I've turned you lezzy just by showing you my rack." The girl was grinning.

"Shut up Sonya. I've had a long and complicated break." A dark cloud began growing in Aiya's mind.

"I'll say. You're drooling over everyone here. You know, if you want, we could skip the rest of class..."

Aiya knew the girl was teasing her. She had always teased her in the previous term, but it was only that-teasing. She had once told her seriously, that even though she found the girl here attractive, she was going to wait until after college to get serious, holding herself off for her 'special someone'. But now, the teasing only made the warmth between Aiya's legs grow. "Sonya..."

Malice was in the darker-skinned girl's eyes. "I bet you're juicing your panties right now in fantasies about some of the girls here."

The cloud grew as Aiya tried to ignore her, feigning interest in the teacher.

"If it was for you, I wouldn't mind experiencing some of the pleasures you have to offer." The look Aiya gave the girl was that of pure lust. Sonya's eyes went wide with surprise.

"Y-you're k-kidding, right? I was only j-just t-teasing." Her voice was cracking at the realization. She was younger than the one beside her, and the look was more than enough to unnerve her.

The lustful look in Aiya's brown eyes turned to anger. Remembering the sweet pussy she had barely had time to taste that morning overcame her. The cloud in her mind was threatening to overtake the girl.

With very careful and forceful words, Aiya spoke slowly, "After class, you WILL stay here. You WILL submit, and I WILL have you. You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you."

Sea-green eyes remained wide in surprise as her neighbor's authoritative voice brought about a trance from her. She nodded, mouth agape, and rubbed her own legs together in anticipation. Sonya had no idea where her hormonal urges were coming from, but her heart was racing, fearing that there was no escape.

***

"So... ummm..." Sonya began.

Aiya didn't look at her.

A wave of relief flooded through the girl, believing it was a joke and began to get up.

"Sit."

Grumbling.

"I said sit." Her voice was quiet, but it was commanding.

Sonya reluctantly sat as the class slowly emptied. The schedule on the door showed that no one would be using this room for a little bit afterwards, which would be perfect for her. Aiya didn't care that she would be a bit late meeting Tasha, her anger mixed dangerously with her testosterone.

Aqua eyes looked her friend over carefully. The last of the students left to go to lunch, leaving the room empty. Her heart was caught up in her throat wondering just what the older girl was going to do to her. The commanding voice seemed to strangely match her personality. She also noticed for the first time just how toned her body was. It was sleek, but also had a feeling of strength and agility about it. That, was when she realized that she wouldn't be getting away. Her eyes looked toward the door pleadingly.

The cloud that had been brewing in Aiya's mind almost reached it's breaking point as she finally turned to the other girl.

"You scream, you'll be sorry. You tell anyone, and it'll be even worse. Now strip."

The other hesitated.

"I said STRIP!" Aiya forced herself on Sonya, ripping at clothing as the hazy darkness in her mind took over. The brutality took the other by surprise as she tried to call out before her ragged shirt was stuffed into her mouth.

"I warned you!" Malice was in Aiya's eyes as she quickly removed her clothes.

When her penis was seen, horror struck Sonya as she tried to scramble to get away, but it was too late. The Velcro was already off and was now binding the other girl's arms and legs as Aiya straddled her, already playing with the her tits.

One of Aiya's hands went to her shaft and held it up while moving her pussy over the unwilling girl's gagged mouth. Aiya's other hand removed the gag before forcing the girl into her own snatch.

"Lick."

Sonya's tongue flicked her classmate's womanly folds as her eyes gazed at the huge prick now dripping clear fluid on her forehead.

"Oh God Sonya... You lied when you said you were saving yourself. Your tongue is far too good." Sadistic eyes looked down on her prey, "Who?"

"N-no one!"

"I bet your ass would tell me otherwise."

"No! Not there! It's too big! It'll rip me in two!"

"Who!?" Lust-filled eyes demanded.

"M-my sister! My sister alright?!" tears flowed down her cheeks, "We lived too far from any community and we accidentally saw our dad watching a lezzy flick! The girls looked so happy!"

"My, what a perverted little bitch you are." Aiya succumbed to the role she had taken with Tasha. "I bet you enjoyed it too. You're probably imagining your sister's sopping cunt as you tongue-fuck me, aren't you, you little whore!"

The other girl was sobbing uncontrollably now, "Yes! I miss her! She's two years older than me and already has someone."

Aiya's hand on her shaft reached back with some precum to lubricate her prey's pussy, finding it already wet enough though. She pulled her hand away with more fluid from the girl than herself. She shoved her fingers into her bottom's mouth and without even resisting, Sonya sucked on them hungrily.

"That's a good little fuck. For being so truthful, I'll actually use some lube before taking your ass."

"No! You said you wouldn't if I told you!"

Aiya laughed maniacally as her cock pulsed out a large glop of goo right onto the struggling girl's face, matting some hair to the floor. "I don't remember saying that. I only said that your ass would tell if you didn't."

Sonya was speechless.

"Don't worry though, it probably won't take long. Your tight ass will get me off quickly, and will help hold it in while you run to the bathroom. I don't want to make too much of a mess and make people wonder now, do I?"

Sonya only shook her head, mouth agape, in silent horror.

"Almost forgot... You will scream, and we can't have that." Milking her cock a little, she held the girl's mouth open with one hand and let a bit of her precum fill it. Once there was a decent amount, she retrieved the other's frilly pink panties and shoved them into her mouth, letting them soak up the fluid, knowing her classmate would be wearing them for the rest of the day. To finish it off, she took the final Velcro strap and secured the precum-soiled gag.

"On all fours. Now!"

When the girl didn't comply, Aiya rolled her over and pulled her waist up off the ground, showing an unshaven snatch and tightly puckered anus for her to see. She rubbed her eager meat between her classmate's shapely ass cheeks, leaving more than enough fluid before shoving the head in forcefully, the precum preventing any resistance.

"Ooooooohhhhh yeahhhhhhh..." Aiya moaned as the only protest was lost in the gag. "You can't tell me that's all you can take, because that's just the head. I got a full twelve inches that want to feel you from the inside."

Lust pulsed through every vein of Aiya's body as she began pumping into the helpless girl's ass. The tightness was almost too much to handle, much more tight than Tasha's hole. It was so tight in fact, that her shaft was beginning to chafe, but as she worked her giant cock into the tightness, more precum leaked out, giving way to a more enjoyable fuck.

"Take it bitch! Take my whole cock in your dirty little hole! You're my bitch now, you slutty fuck!" Reasoning was already letting the haze take the driver's seat as the one below her only whimpered, tears drenching the carpet under her. "You are mine, all mine!" She laughed sadistically.

The door to the classroom creaked open slightly and closed behind another girl, but her presence was unknown to the two hidden in the back. All that could be seen was Aiya's top half, her breasts bouncing back and forth with an evil look in her eye. The person made their way up the stairway aisle toward them, curious.

Aiya's words didn't soften at all, "I can't believe I decided to act all innocent around you. I probably could've been tapping this ass all term! It's so tight and wonderful! But don't worry, after a few weeks, you'll be just like my other fuck, isn't that right?" She grasped the dull blond hair and lifted the girl's front end off the floor by it, bringing Sonya's head back to her own, all while still pumping her thickness furiously into the girl.

"I can't hear you..." Aiya said, licking the girl's ear.

"Mmmmph!"

"That's Mistress, to you!" She shoved the girl hard, pressing large breasts into the carpet while riding her ass. "I'm your Mistress, and you're my new fuck slave. Don't you forget it!"

With that, she forced herself all the way into the girl's unwilling ass as her orgasm took her. Ounce after ounce poured rapidly into the warm rectum of her new toy as Aiya howled in pleasure.

Sonya felt the heat and pressure in her crotch build as her first anal orgasm was forced upon her. Her face was mixed with tears and precum as her body shook with hated pleasure. She had no idea about the secret her friend harbored, and had she known, she would never have tempted her so much. The taste in her mouth was scorched into her brain, and just like she imagined her rapist expected, she was going to wear the stained panties for the rest of the day as a reminder of her new Mistress.

Now though, a new heat and pressure were building inside her. Her ass was so tight that not a drop leaked out around Aiya's girl cock, and the sheer amount was starting to feel heavy. Sonya had never had an enema before, but she knew there must be an obscene amount of cum filling her.

It took a bit for Aiya to drain her reserves, the tightness pinching her urethra closed and making it take longer than usual. The Mistress was sweating as her tongue hung out of her mouth as lazy eyes looked to the side.

Standing one row down from the two, a face was hidden behind an open cellphone.

"Say cheese!" A flash went off.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers