Creamy Island Ch. 13

Story Info
Tasha and Aiya finally meet the Dean.
4.2k words
4.63
7.9k
5

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Disclaimer--Any acts of sex that Tasha describes, she is eighteen at the time. Even though it mentions school, I specifically want to address that this was during her senior year of high school, after she had already turned eighteen. I know it was ambiguous in the chapter, but wanted to call it out here in case there was confusion over legality.

That being said, this is really the first chapter that leads the story on to the 'main' arc. During the entire time I was writing this story, the bit up until this part was more-or-less backstory and setting up the characters rather than it being the main focus. I've also considered branching the story at this point so as to not really 'jump the shark' as much as it will do in a few chapters.

*****

Chapter 13 : A Fruit from a Hidden Forest

Aiya was waking sleepily, her senses still muddled. 'What a helluva dream,' she thought, 'I can't believe how real it felt... All that pussy and ass, I can still smell it.' She looked down at her tented sheets, focus returning to her eyes and noticed motion in the background.

As her eyes completed their focusing, Tasha was facing the TV from the floor, one leg bent towards her chest as the other was locked behind her neck, both hands working at her holes with a couple of different vibrators. The girl was moaning slightly, barely audible over the 'shlick' sound the toys made going in and out of her sopping holes. Aiya's attention was then drawn towards the TV as the recording from the previous night was playing. It was currently showing the part when Brook lost her rationale.

Brown eyes closed as the brunette flopped back down on her bed as she groaned. "That did not happen..."

"Did I wake you Aiya? I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself! I was too busy eating pussy to watch the show... And now, I can't stop. You never let me have all the fun." Blue eyes never moved from the images on the TV.

Aiya pulled the covers up over her head, hoping that they would provide solace from the lewd sounds. Even though she didn't want to hear it, her penis was proving otherwise. The shaft was already rock hard, to the point that it was beginning to hurt. The aching in her member added to the one from her head as she only groaned again. 'Just a nightmare... just a nightmare... just a night-'

"Do you want it? Then ask for it."

Her voice in the recording sounded strange. She didn't need to watch the screen to know what was going to happen next. Brook began pleading and begging for her massive cock.

"I remember when I first did that to you... There's just something about having so much perversion forced on you and that you can't do anything about it, except act like a fuck toy... Ohhhh Aiya... You have to see yourself- Oh god!"

Tasha's moans drowned out the TV and the sounds of something spraying could be heard. 'I wouldn't be surprised if she gave herself a facial--any more flexible and the girl could eat herself out.' Aiya thought, pulling the covers even tighter above her head, her shaft already leaving trails of sticky stuff down the sides.

Suddenly the sheets were yanked back as Tasha's face appeared before Aiya. The older girl was right; her roommate's face was dripping with fresh girl cum, and her eyes glimmered brightly in excitement. "You can't sleep all day! We have class and then the meeting with the vice dean today."

"I can sleep if I want!" Aiya yanked the covers back up over her head. Her friend's cum-soaked face was tempting her to lick it off before adding her own to the canvas of flesh.

Tasha yanked the covers back and off of the bed completely. "But what about that?" She pointed towards the erection.

"I can't help that, it happens every morning!"

"I think someone wants a good fuck!"

"How can you be so nonchalant about this?" Aiya protested.

"About what?" The girl led her friend out of the bed and onto a chair facing away from the screen so Tasha could still watch while she knelt down and began stroking the large penis.

"I raped two girls yesterday and made them—Oooooo..." Her moans cut her short.

Tasha was stroking the large cock in one hand while fingering herself with the other. Her lips were busy playing with the pulsating head while she watched the screen around Aiya. Tasha was trying to make sure her friend enjoyed the blowjob while still catching the events of the previous night.

"You're making a mountain—slurp--out of a molehill—mmmm—Aiya. Those two were set free—slurp--by you. Did you see how—slurp--much they fucked each other later? Oh yeah, this is what I was missing. I may need to have you bottle some of this up to take with me whenever I get juicy."

Aiya's protests were fading from the head she was getting. Her hormones were already up from her morning wood, and how easily her friend was multitasking and playing it off so calmly only made it worse. She grunted.

"Breakfast time!" Tasha took the hint from the grunting and left the head in her mouth as she now stroked the shaft with both hands, soon rewarded by the older girl's seed. She didn't have the penis down her throat this time, so she had to actively swallow mouthful after mouthful of the delicious stuff. The girl finally removed her mouth from the cock. "Not much this morning. You didn't eat much last night before bed, so I guess that's why."

Aiya watched Tasha burp and put a hand to her mouth, embarrassed by such behavior. Even with the wonderful blowjob, her penis hadn't faltered. Tasha on the other hand was already on her feet, positioning herself over her friend's cock and slipped down on it, still watching the TV.

"Oooooo Aiya... I want to sleep with this thing in me sometime. I want to have the pleasure of thinking you're fucking me all night long..." She moaned.

The older one was caressing her friend's firm ass as the girl ground her hips against the giant prick. Her own lust getting the best of her, she licked at the girl cum still sticky on the Tash'a face. It was it's usual tangy flavor, from all the sugar the girl consumed, but for some reason, her heart wasn't it. Aiya only sat there as Tasha ground her way towards another orgasm.

"Tasha, I think we need to take a break..."

"Okay, then I'll make this last one really worth it. We need to get ready for class anyways."

"That's not what I mean Tash, and I'm not going to class." Her own orgasm was approaching soon. They didn't have towels on the floor nor the plastic sheets, and Tasha was grinding with her pussy. Aiya sighed, already accepting the inevitable carpet cleaning they would be doing after this time. Deciding it was useless to talk to the girl when her lust was clouding her mind, Aiya reached around and stuck three fingers from both hands into Tasha's ass hole and lifted her some from her cock. Aiya used the room to start pistoning into her friend as the blond held on tight.

"Oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya oh Aiya!" Tasha repeated over and over as each thrust pushed her closer and closer.

A little upset that she would probably be cleaning the carpet alone, the brunette pulled completely out of her friend's throbbing cunt and impaled her ass, releasing her orgasm at the same time. Like clockwork, Tasha's ass slurped up the huge penis and tightened in response. Tasha moaned loudly as she was filled, her own fluids gushing across Aiya's stomach and splattering the ground, negating her 'solution' to cleaning up her semen.

'Figures' Aiya said as more of her cum entered into the nympho.

Tasha didn't move for a bit of time, grinding ever so slightly against her friend's hips to help prolong the orgasm. Even when it was over she still didn't move, only instead leaning backwards so she could see Aiya's face, blue eyes no longer glazed and glassy. "Thank you Aiya, my love."

Even though the orgasms were reluctant on Aiya's part, she did allow herself to enjoy the passionate kiss that ensued afterwards.

Tasha slowly removed herself from the impaling, making sure not to spill a drop as she headed towards the bathroom to relieve the pressure that was built up. Aiya glanced at the TV, watching her classmate and her roommate finger fuck each other senseless and sighed again before turning off the screen.

***

"Tasha, I'm worried about myself."

"Don't be Aiya."

"But I am!" Aiya exclaimed as the two left the main cafeteria on their way to their appointment. "I can't believe I raped two unsuspecting girls! I violated them anally! I took their virginities!"

"You took mine too, but I didn't see you complaining." Tasha tried to reassure.

"That was different. I love you."

"I know sweety," Tasha gave her lover a peck on the cheek, "But every time we have sex, it's mostly out of lust, not love, so that's why I said don't worry. You're a young girl, you have years of unreleased sex built up inside of you. Don't people usually start messing around in high school?"

Those words didn't comfort Aiya much. Tasha was right that except for rare occasions, she had always forced herself on the girl in ways that lovers would never dare unless it was to add spice back in their relationship.

"Aiya, I'm not complaining, and besides, everything worked out just fine."

"But they told the vice dean! Doesn't that mean something to you?!"

"Yeah, but Sonya still shaved. I'm guessing that by how wet her hair was when they met up with us, she had probably been preparing herself ever since you finished with her in class. When I watched the tape, there wasn't even the slightest bit of fecal matter from their anal adventures. That sort of dedication doesn't happen in fifteen minutes of douching."

Aiya groaned. She didn't want to be reminded of last night, especially since her cock was very reluctant to be put in it's bands. "Ever since Christmas, I haven't been able to control myself very well, if at all, and you're not helping."

Her roommate feigned hurt, "I'm sorry Aiya... I didn't know letting go of your inner desires would hurt you so much. But seeing you fuck me until your were exhausted made me happy. I purposely kept myself from falling into my role so I could be with you, the inner you that you had hid so well."

Now Aiya was feeling guilty, "I didn't mean it like that Tasha. It's just... It's just that there's a time and place for everything. A time for love-"

"And that was a time for lust. Look around you Aiya!" Tasha gestured with her arms, "Any guy in this environment would take a cactus anally just to be here, hell they'd probably do that just to sniff Brook's or Sonya's panties, especially if they knew what happened last night!"

The snow crunched slightly around them as they continued a bit further in silence. Tasha was right and Aiya knew it. She should be enjoying her time here, isn't that what college was for? To party, to wake up in a drunken stupor with some stranger sharing your bed with only vague memories of screwing clumsily under the alcoholic influence?

"I could have been arrested and sent to jail..."

"But that didn't happen." Tasha reminded her.

"But it could have."

"It didn't."

"But-"

"You can think about what could've happened all you want, but that does't change the fact it didn't. Yeah, I could've went on to be a body contortionist. I could've went on to do ballet. I could've went on and let my high school know what a nympho I was by screwing anything with a dick—even the nerds—but I didn't. I'm right here with you now, and I'll be with you when you dick me again tonight, and I'll continue to be with you, whether you're my Mistress or your my roommate, or whether you're just my friend."

More silence as they walked. The campus was mostly devoid of people, with them mostly being in class and trying to stay out of the cold. There wasn't a wind today, so the biting cold was at least kept at bay by their thick clothes. That still didn't prevent Aiya from shivering though. She was honestly scared of herself. It was as if she was in control the entire time, but at the same time watching from an outside viewpoint. She looked sideways at her roommate. Her face contrasted so much compared to this morning and the video. Was her own that different too? Her head still had faint remnants of the headache that morning, but even then, Tasha had helped with that too, probably not even realizing it.

Aiya sighed and tried to brighten up.

"Anything with a dick, huh? Even the nerds?" Aiya smirked.

Tasha giggled, "Hey, I'm a nerd myself, and when I had my braces, it's all I fantasized about."

"Nerdsex. Ewww..." Aiya joked.

Tasha giggled again.

The older girl's face suddenly went wide, "Wait, contortionist?"

Tasha blushed this time and giggled nervously. "Did I say that?"

"How flexible are you?"

"Not as flexible as I was then." Blue eyes gazed at the ground.

"How? Why? What?" Aiya was stammering at the realization. No wonder the girl gave herself a facial.

"Ummm..." Tasha began, "Well, when I was younger, I went to a circus with my parents, and saw some of the acrobats. I wanted to be as elegant and fluid as they were, so I practiced stretching day and night, working my muscles up to do just about anything. I had wanted to be in the circus with lots of eyes on me. But when my parents realized how serious I was, they compromised and let me do ballet. But I developed later than the other girls and I hated being the flat-chested one among them, the spandex was the thing I hated most though. It showed off my body, and most of the other girls always joked how I should have been a guy. That's also when I started shaving my pubic hair too. I didn't want to be embarrassed further by a stray hair or anything."

"Wow..."

"Yeah... But I never stopped stretching. When my parents became too busy with work for me and gave me a computer to make up for it, I began to live my life through that. That's how I eventually realized I was a nymphomaniac. I was so desperate to gain attention, that I tried to use my body to get noticed, but whenever people saw a picture of me, either they stopped talking to me, fearing the repercussions of child pornography, or just made fun of me."

"Some people can be so mean."

Tasha hid her face in her hands, "My first orgasm was from my own tongue!" the girl sobbed quietly.

Aiya froze as the other girl sobbed, her deepest secrets being revealed in the empty courtyard.

"I couldn't get enough. I masturbated on my PC whenever I could. My day consisted of sleep, school, dildos. I began a collection and even broke a few over the years. I was never satisfied with that. I began having cybersex with anyone who would pay attention to me, using photos of girls that were actually pretty as the bait. Aiya, it was horrible, yet I couldn't tear myself away. It was wrong of me, but I needed it. I needed release. Even my tongue wasn't enough for my aching clit anymore, and after practicing self-bondage so much, I had even inadvertently forced myself to swallow my own pee!" Tasha's face was red from the cold and the tears. She began gasping in between sobs, "And the worst part is—gasp—is that I couldn't get enough of how much—gasp—I had degraded myself! If I hadn't—gasp—received that scholarship, I probably—gasp—would have degraded myself to even..." She couldn't continue, her sobs too much.

Aiya approached her slowly, turning her friend toward her as she sobbed against the older girl's coat. She was at a complete loss for words. She had no idea how much Tasha had suffered from being unable to release her inner desires to the world. Hands held the sobbing girl for awhile, patting her and mostly just being there for comfort.

"It's okay Tash. It's okay. We all have our own releases." Aiya sympathized, "Whatever helps us get through is okay, because it helps us get through. It doesn't matter how twisted our culture may think it is, what matters is that you shouldn't be ashamed of anything, especially not of who you are."

Tasha's sobs began to die down as she just enjoyed the warm embrace, even through the coats. Eventually the girl pulled back, wiping her eyes. "Thanks Aiya."

Aiya hugged her again, not wanting to let go of her. That was the first time that the older girl realized how fragile her roommate was, that her sex-starved demeanor was who she truly was, and that the absence of lust was the lie. It was messed up in her mind, in the mind of their culture, but she didn't care. Aiya would have loved her regardless.

Finally calming, Tasha continued on with her friend, her eyes cast downwards.

After a few minutes of silence as the administration building loomed in front of them, Aiya broke the silence.

"Can you still lick yourself?" Her curiosity got the better of her.

Tasha hesitated, "I haven't tried, why?"

"Ummm, because my penis would love to see it, or at least feel you licking my clit as I penetrated you."

The blond laughed. "Same 'ole Aiya. I can try. But I wouldn't suggest we try the other thing I did."

"You mean about consuming-"

"It made me sick." The girl said.

"Oh." Aiya mentally crossed the item off her list of things to try with her friend.

***

"Welcome Miss Jones, Miss Chison." Alyson greeted them as the two entered the dean's office, relaxing on one of the couches in the room. The dean motioned towards a couple chairs in front of a low glass table, Liz joining them across from it along with Alyson.

"Miss Chambers was just recounting last night's exquisite show."

"Ummm, thank you Ms. Anders." Aiya said, startled as she and Tasha took their seats.

"Miss, and please, call me Liz."

The woman's face was impossible to read. She looked more like the business type rather than the educational type. "Miss... Liz. I'd like to apologize for my behavior last night. I didn't mean to do what I did."

"Don't apologize, Miss Jones. There is no need. My associate here couldn't stop frigging herself for hours afterwards." Alyson's blush identified the words as truth. "Besides, I'm sure deep down inside, you're not really sorry. Do you mind if I join you for the next show? I was far too busy to make this one."

Aiya wasn't able to hold her surprise for that. She was expecting to be expelled at the very least, if not handed over to the authorities.

"Expecting something else, my dear?" Liz questioned when Aiya didn't respond, "Oh, where are my manners. Would you care for some tea? Coffee?"

"Tea." Tasha answered quickly.

"Coffee." Aiya replied.

"Amy?" the dean clapped her hands.

A short blond girl entered the office from a door on the side. Her golden hair wasn't as long as Tasha's but close. The girl couldn't have been more than twenty, and was dressed in what looked like the remains of a maid outfit. The top part had her firm B-cup breasts exposed, with a small chain connecting the two pierced nipples to a ring on the collar. The only thing on her lower half was a traditional apron that barely hid her garters, connecting her stockings. In her hands was a silver tray with two different kettles and four elegant porcelain cups.

The girl reached the table and sat the platter down, positioning cups in front of the four women. When she did, Amy made sure that she bent over, with her rear end to the guests, exposing her luscious ass that had a vibrating plug in her butt and a pussy that glistened from the slight wetness showcasing her arrousal.

"Milk please." Alyson said after her cup was filled with coffee.

"Cream for me." Liz asked as well.

The mostly naked girl knelt at the table in front of Alyson's cup and proceeded to pull at one breast, milk coming out to be added to the coffee. When the woman held up a hand, the girl went to the other side of the table and pulled up her apron. She held herself over Liz's tea cup and began fingering herself deeply, eventually bringing some milky-white fluid to the cup below her.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12