Creamy Island Ch. 18

Story Info
Aiya's backstory unfolds from the least expected person.
3.4k words
4.53
5.9k
6

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 18 : Memories

Turn after turn, the lab tech led a chained Aiya through white corridors, up stairs and through doorways. When her sense of direction was thoroughly confused, she was led into an elegant waiting room with a few younger females working behind a large desk. The only thing the girls were wearing was some sort of leather harness that accentuated their breasts. They had incredibly cheerful faces, but their eyes were shallow.

"Hello Sandy. The Doctor is busy right now." Hollow eyes saw the chained girl with the erect penis. "She should be finishing up soon if you want to wait."

The girl then went back to her duties, humming a cheerful tune.

Aiya was forced to sit in one of the chairs in the room. Behind the large desk, there was a set of large oak double doors, leading into an office. Above it, in large gold lettering was simply 'Dr. Ezenia Anezka'. Other than that defining feature, the room felt a lot like a waiting room in a clinic.

Before too long though, one of the doors opened up and a few men in black suits came out, followed by a more portly man wearing an ugly lime-green suit with a wide-brimmed hat complete with a feather in it. He looked like a short, fat, pimp. His fingers had many different rings on it, and his eyes were hidden behind a pair of shades. The entourage made their way quietly out the door without so much as a wayward glance toward Aiya.

"The Doctor will see you now, Sandy." She then turned to the chained girl, "You will love it here. Trust me." The girl offered up a smile that didn't quite reach her vacant eyes.

The tech yanked on the chain, pulling Aiya behind her into the grand office beyond. The first thing that amazed the brunette was the sheer size. Bookcases lined the walls, probably reaching a good three stories up with roller ladders hanging from them. The room had to be at least as wide as it was tall, a single large desk in the center with a glass wall behind it. There was a high-backed chair and a woman was sitting in it. It reminded the girl of the dean's office back at her college.

"Professor Anezka. We have an interesting find." The one named Sandy approached the desk, withdrawing some papers from inside her coat and placing them on the table.

"I can see that." Her voice wasn't cold, but was still crisp. She had black hair down below her shoulders and eyes that looked to be red. The woman had an attractive face, even towards Aiya, and a grin that seemed to be betraying her eyes. Her glasses were round and rested on a shapely nose.

The Doctor looked at the papers that were on her desk. After rummaging through them, her eyes flinched slightly before turning to the tech. "Leave her here. Who do we have to thank for this contribution?"

"Doctor, the all-girls college ran by Elizabeth Anders and Alyson Chambers."

The Professor smiled a genuine smile. "Let my secretaries know to provide them with a couple new toys of their choosing and a full crate of Pure Bliss. In addition, triple the payment for this shipment."

Sandy did a double-take. "You can't be serious! That's more than they usually get in a year!"

Ezenia's eyes danced with danger. "That will be all."

The other woman handed off the chain to the Professor before she left, her steps very brisk. Ezenia was too busy looking at the girl in front of her to notice her office doors close.

"And what is your name precious?" Ezenia's stare was making Aiya more self-conscious of herself.

The girl didn't answer as the Doctor's hand caressed her cheek.

Purring, Ezenia leaned in and kissed the girl lightly on the lips before Aiya could pull back. When she did, the Doctor only pulled the chain close to her, wrapped one arm behind the smaller girl and gave her a passionate kiss against the younger girl's will. When the kiss was broken, Aiya stood there dazed.

"In reality, you are worth more than the entire load for the year. But I'm not going to let them know that." Her face wasn't able to mask her enthusiasm that well.

Again Aiya didn't answer.

The woman was walking around her slowly, observing the girl closely. "I understand your want to remain silent, especially after what you witnessed."

"Where's Tasha?" Aiya demanded, her voice sounding small in the large room.

"Probably on her way to being cleaned at this point. You don't need to concern yourself with her." Her hands groped Aiya's ass, breasts and even her shaft, watching the girl's reactions.

Fighting back tears, she protested. "Let me out of here!" Anger began to fill her as all the fear she had felt during her 'tour' culminated. "Bring Tasha to me and let me go!" Her nostrils flared.

The older woman reached a hand down under Aiya's shaft and began massaging the girl's clit, eliciting a moan from the girl. "My, those aphrodisiacs work wonders."

Aiya felt paralyzed, her body succumbing to the pleasure instead of her anger.

"Come now, I'm sure you have a lot to tell me about yourself. I only have half the pieces after all." Her grin twisted to become sadistic as she continued to fondle Aiya's clit.

Not even the pleasure and the aphrodisiacs could've kept her out of it. Her eyes snapped open and glared daggers into the older one. "What do you mean?" Her voice was ice.

Cold met cold as Ezenia withdrew her fingers and licked them. "It's definitely you. There have been tens of thousands that have passed through here, and I've sampled each and every one. But you, you taste much different. I can't believe how efficient it is..."

"Who are you?!" Aiya shrieked.

"Now, now, now. We have plenty of time to talk. So, what is your name?"

Aiya didn't answer now due to her defiance.

"It's a shame your father abandoned you at such a young-"

"He didn't abandon me!" Tears were welling up in her eyes as memories came flooding back. "He didn't abandon me..." Her voice trailed off.

"It's okay my dear. Your mother took care of you well afterwards. It's a shame that she, too, left you." The Doctor was grinning.

Her cheeks wet, vision blurry and voice much more calm, "Who are you?"

Ezenia sat on her desk, enjoying the girl's torment. "My apologies. I guess it is only right to introduce myself first. I am Doctor Ezenia Anezka. I run this facility here, from the power plant facade to the training, and the production of such commodities as Pure Bliss and Virgin Milk." The woman gestured around her, "And this, is Creamy Island. I think the name fits, don't you?"

Memories of her parents long gone filled Aiya's head, added to that the fact that her beloved would become a mindless sex slave, and possibly herself too... It was too much for her. "I don't know you. Why am I even hear?" She mumbled to herself.

"Child, you may not know me, but I do know you. I know much about you. So, now that you know my name, I have yet to know the guest of honor's name."

"Aiya... Aiya Jones."

"Jones? Such a very common name. Aiya as well... Not common, but still pretty close to your original name. I thought Ayla Cystrele was much more beautiful."

The last time the girl had been called that name was when she was called up by the judge to legally change it. Afterwards, all her documents were updated, and all previous records were destroyed. That was only a week after her mother left her, a week after the accident, and a week after her life went to hell. She was only ten and didn't know better. That was over a decade ago. Aiya thought she was over the pain, but the thoughts being brought up obviously countered that.

"Ayla... You've grown quite a bit. And that cock of yours... Also very nice. Did your mother tell you anything at all? Other than calling you an abomination?"

Aiya couldn't answer.

"Your mother saw me that same night. She wanted to hide you from me. You see, the two of us go way back. I was there when she was pregnant with you. I was there when your father left you both. He always despised your mother because of you." Her words were acid.

"When I was studying under your mother, she became quite the known geneticist. A child prodigy from the start. She had it all. A lab, grants, anything and everything she ever wanted. She even had your father, who was probably one of the most handsome men of his time. Yet your mother still wanted more. No one would dare try genetic engineering at the time, and so, she turned to herself.

"Cunning, she was able to use one of her own eggs to manipulate. DNA and chromosomes were rewritten. That was to be her thesis to open up the field of genetics to those countries who still feared it to be taboo. It took her five long years before she was comfortable with the result. She had your embryo replanted into her to carry out the pregnancy.

"Of course your father thought it was his, but he was strangely absent during your delivery, and your mom hid it quite well from him. He didn't know the better at all.

"But something like you couldn't be hidden for long, and when he found out, he was furious. You weren't even his child! Your mother conceived you without fertilization!" Ezenia's eyes glittered with delight, "So he left when you were barely old enough to remember. But your mother continued on. She was too caught up in her work. That's probably how she gained the nickname Loki.

"I idolized her work the whole way, and quickly became her most depended upon assistant. Before long, I even became her lover. Without a man in her life, and spending just about every waking moment at the lab left little time in her life for you, let alone a cock. She was a female after all.

"The relationship lasted a long time, but I could never replace your father. That was when she decided to graph a penis onto herself so she could try and fill the void. Doctor Loki slowly drove herself mad with her own devices, not being able to go on without the man she loved, eventually resenting you for her loss. She was in denial and would never admit the fact that it was her own fault she lost your father.

"She told me that night she had shouted at you, called you an abomination, a freak, an accident. All her sorrow and anger coalesced into hatred towards you. But she didn't mean it. She told me that she just couldn't handle it anymore. Even though you were her pride and joy, her accumulation of countless years of hard work, she still could not go on.

"The next day, the paramedics found her dead among her own work. She had injected her heart with industrial strength cleaner, the coroner said her death had to have been incredibly painful.

"To hide the terrible death from you, I told everyone that your mother just ran away instead. I know it was the wrong thing to do, but I felt that if you knew your mother committed suicide and couldn't see that you were a reason enough to live, that you would have probably done the same. I thought I was protecting you, but now, I see a better excuse would've been the route to go.

"So now, we have little Ayla Cystrele. No other living family to be associated with your mother, and your father not even biological, you inherited your wealth. Why you didn't spend it to your luxurious desires is beyond me, but I couldn't care less.

"I sifted through her work, discovering what a gem you were. But by the time I realized just how important you were, you had already disappeared. I had hoped your spending would have allowed me to track you, but that didn't work, as you never spent the money at all. I guess you despised your mother for leaving.

"But you are a real piece of work. I thought I was just now getting to the point your mother was at over twenty five years ago, but I can see I still needed another hundred to catch up to her."

Ezenia finished her story and approached the teary girl, caressing Aiya's breasts tenderly, slipping a hand between her legs to feel her wetness, and gently squeezing her ass. Small kisses were planted on her cheeks, but her cold gaze never changed.

Aiya didn't know what to think. She had been told her mother ran away, and she believed it. She hated her penis at the time, hated being who she was. But also believing deep down that her mom loved her, that she wasn't really a freak, and the rumors that she was a product of a genius, she was able to go on. Looking up instead of down, making a few friends here or there.

Eventually she had learned to masturbate, and had even thought at one time that it was a gift left to her from her mother, to be able to experience so many different orgasms, in rapid succession. This pleasure, was the gift she thought was given to her. It was stupid, but when she wanted to believe her mother was still there, she couldn't help it.

"If you were completely female, your body would have surpassed anyone's. If you were completely male, you would have made many young pussies squelch at just the sight of you. You've never had a problem with weight, you've never had a problem with body image, and you've never had to worry about studying. Those were some of the things that your mother engineered. The only downside is that you aren't fertile.

"That was perhaps the only part that failed, but your mother didn't mind. She was happy with you at the time. You see, you don't have a uterus or ovaries. Instead, that entire area is like a giant testicle, producing semen. Anything you eat is broken down by that organ almost perfectly, your body able to rearrange even the atoms into seminal fluid. The whole system was designed to originally spread as much sperm into as many fertile bodies as possible to pass the traits along. But the simple fact that sperm can't survive at body temperature somehow escaped your mother. And over time, the sperm producing part died out."

Ezenia continued caressing the girl. "And now, here you are, twenty-one, and a beautiful specimen at that. Please, take a seat over here." The woman gestured towards some comfortable-looking chairs on the side. As she did, she removed the chains from the young girl.

Aiya let herself be taken over to the side. Her mind was swimming too much to protest.

"In this line of work, I would like to at least see how much you can produce. You will probably become the single most valuable asset to this company." Her eyes were again ablaze with a maniacal state, a similar one that Aiya herself had been in from the recording in her dorm basement. "Cheer up Ayla, you will enjoy this."

The Doctor pressed a button on her intercom, "Send the new one in. I want to test her."

After a few minutes of pause, the doors to the office opened and closed. Aiya was too busy staring at her erect penis, lost in thought as footsteps approached.

"Ayla, I would like you to meet Jessica."

Brown eyes looked up to see a familiar face. Only the face wasn't familiar. The one before her was Jessica, the stripper she had met on Thanksgiving, yet her facial expression didn't show the slightest hint of recognition, as her eyes too were hollow and empty. She was wearing the exact same thing that the secretaries were wearing, with the exception that a buzzing vibe was fastened over her clit.

"Jessica, please show me how the training has paid off and please this girl."

Jessica smiled cheerfully, "Of course Professor." her voice was also much more gentler.

The stripper wasted no time and parted Aiya's legs, kneeling in between them.

"I remember you Aiya. You were the one that made me into your bitch. After that, I sought out this place so I may one day return to your side as your cock servant." Jessica's demeanor was positively flowing as she stroked the giant penis carefully. Her face still showed no recognition though.

The herm looked between Jessica's cheerful face and Ezenia's grinning one, desperation building.

"Don't worry Ayla, we've reprogrammed her to be the best at her task. She still remembers you and will probably be the best lay you'll ever have."

An unintentional moan escaped Aiya's lips as Jessica's mouth wrapped around the head of her cock. Aiya wasn't sure what happened here, but the feelings were like nothing she had ever experienced before. Jessica was creating a suction strong enough to pull her cheeks in and massage the head while her tongue softly milked the underside at the adjoining point. Her gentle touch was still stroking her member.

The brunette tried to focus on the woman before trying to push her friend off of her. "No... This isn't right..." She moaned again.

"Ayla dear, if you're worried about whether this is reversible, you can be assured it's permanent. She will get into major trouble with the trainers if she can't make you cum." Ezenia was laughing maniacally on the inside. Her insane laughter filling her own head as she enjoyed the site, arms crossed in front of her.

"Please Mistress, let me show you what I've learned. You can even throat fuck me if you wish. I do miss feeling my throat around your member." She placed Aiya's hands on the back of her head and gave a push to give Aiya the right idea.

Brown eyes watched the raven-haired girl bob up and down on her shaft as she continued to moan. Before she knew it, she was pulling the girl's head all the way down to her crotch, making her deepthroat her. Jessica didn't even flinch, taking the cock like a porn star. In fact, she was moaning too, her throat vibrating and pulsating, adding more teasing pleasure to the cock that was busy oiling her throat.

Aiya's eyes were now closed as the aphrodisiacs took over. 'I'm sorry Jessica, I'm sorry. I can't help myself...' she thought as the one before her withdrew the penis.

Using the precum that had drooled out of the tip, Jessica rubbed it onto her breasts before placing Aiya's member between them. In a swift motion, the stripper pushed her breasts together, and took a pin out of the leather straps and threaded it carefully through the piercings in her nipples. When she was finished, her nipples were connected by a small metal bar, leaving her hands free to pleasure the other's wet pussy. Jessica's head was down, sucking on the bit that protruded from her tits.

The pleasure reached Aiya's mind faster and faster as she felt her penis expand. "Oh Jessica!" The first load went straight into the girl's mouth and then leaked out around the sides as Jessica's tongue milked the herm through her orgasm.

Aiya was lost in the feelings. The experience her friend showed coupled with the aphrodisiacs from earlier only made it more pleasing.

Only when the massive shaft had stopped convulsing did the girl let it fall from her mouth and breasts. With nothing holding her breasts apart, Jessica's chest started pooling some of the cum between her breasts.

"Thank you Jessica. I'll keep you around for Ayla's training."

Hollow eyes lit up as best they could at those words and another cheerful smile returned to her face. "I guess my semen diet will be from you, Mistress. Excuse me."

She bowed, the cum falling to the floor before the girl left the room, leaving a drained Aiya on the chair and a smug Ezenia on her desk.

"I doubt you could complain about that. Come now, the night is young, and there is so much more fresh pussy waiting to be fucked."

The doctor lead the naked, still rigid girl through a door on the side of the office.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers