Creamy Island Ch. 19

Story Info
Aiya is given a more 'personal' tour of the facility.
2.7k words
4.61
7.4k
5

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 19: Desperation

Aiya looked on as the Professor tapped her foot, waiting at the door. Her features drawn up in a twisted smile. The girl didn't want to be here, and after seeing her friend in such a submissive situation... Yeah, it turned her on, but at the same time, it frightened her. The thought of Tasha in a similar state...

"Ayla, come now, I know your hormonal urges aren't even satisfied yet, and I don't want to waste too much time."

Brown eyes couldn't meet Ezenia. "I just want to go home. Home with Tasha and Jessica..." The emotional stress from her story still weighed on her.

"I don't think that's an option at this point. You see, you're far too precious. Now come with me. I'll give you plenty of pussy to fuck."

Defiantly, Aiya refused.

Ezenia sighed. "We can either do this the easy way, where you follow me, or I call in a few others to restrain you and put the chains back on. Which would you prefer? If you try for the latter thinking you can escape, let me remind you how easily you were captured before."

The girl thought about it a moment before reluctantly getting up and following the Doctor out of the office.

***

"Where are we going?" Aiya asked after she followed the woman through some nondescript hallways.

"I want to see just how well you can perform, that's all."

The girl didn't even need to think on it to know that she was probably going to be led to some girls that would be more than willing to service her. There would probably be some unwilling girls as well, knowing the sadistic nature of the woman. "You're sick."

Ezenia laughed. "My dear, I make money, and lots of it. If that makes me sick, then so be it."

"You probably got off on knowing what we witnessed on your 'tour'."

The woman looked over at her, "It's all part of the mental game, but yes, I did enjoy the sight. You see, the breakdown process begins there. It instills fear and anger into people. By doing that, I can break them down when they are defensive. This makes it easier later on."

"You're still sick."

The woman turned around and walked backwards while addressing the younger girl. "Ayla-"

"Aiya."

"Aiya," she smirked, "I enjoy my job. I love knowing that you hate me right now. I love knowing the fact that you even hate yourself for enjoying that girl back in my office. And I more than love the fact that you hate yourself over the issue that if you had the chance again, you wouldn't deny yourself the pleasure. Face it Aiya. You're just as sick as me."

The girl tried to slap the Doctor, but her hand was caught expertly.

"I've read the report on you that was provided by the school. In fact, shortly afterwards, they performed their cleaning on your room and confiscated a special tape. A copy of it will reach me before the end of the week."

"Bitch!" Aiya yelled in Ezenia's face. "So the truth comes out then. This is the true nature of that school. You sell girls, they give out scholarships." Her anger was rising again despite her raging hard-on. "So, are you the true administrator of that college?"

The woman turned back around, continuing to lead the younger girl while laughing. It took her a few minutes before she could catch her breath. "You have no idea." Ezenia took a moment more before addressing her, "You see, I have processed to date over ten thousand girls. There are so many feeder schools and mercs that we hire, that I don't have time to be an administrator of a school. I have a business to run. So I do what is the most feasible. I outsource."

Aiya's blood was boiling. 'Over ten thousand?!' she thought. "What about the police? They'll find you eventually."

"Ha! This place makes plenty. Bribing some people is but a drop in the bucket to this place. Not to mention the wealthy clients that we cater to also have much power in government. In reality, no one can hear you, and even if they could, they wouldn't care."

The brunette couldn't take it anymore and tackled the woman from behind. "Bitch!" she screamed again as the older woman hit the ground. "What about all the families?! What about their friends?! There are people that care for them!"

A few lab technicians in the hallway grabbed the young girl by her arms and pulled her off the Doctor. Then with a nod from the woman, Aiya was back in chains. Ezenia escaped with only a small bruise on her forehead while Aiya had a cut on her cheek from fighting the other lab techs.

Ezenia stepped close and licked the small bit of blood from the girl's cheek. Aiya only spat in her face. The doctor leaned back and used a handkerchief to clean her glasses while using her fingers to gather the spittle into her mouth, licking her fingers seductively.

"Looks like we need to take you to the bitch-breaker." The Doctor's eyes danced with dangerous fire as her face regained it's wicked grin. "But first, I want her to suffer. Then afterwards, and only maybe, I might let the herm have some fun. Bring me some other new girl. I'm going to need something to keep me tied over while I monitor her progress."

All but two of the lab techs left while the remaining escorted Aiya behind the doctor.

Aiya continued to struggle against her bonds and the two other women, but she was unfairly outnumbered and encumbered. "I will get you for this, I swear I will." she growled.

"By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging me to stay."

The smaller girl tried to lunge again, but was held back, "Let me go! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to fucking kill you!" she was almost frothing at the mouth. The two techs giggled before gagging the girl.

"Thank you." Ezenia said, "That's exactly why I love this job so much. All the hate that comes out of individuals is priceless." She continued leading them, rambling on, "You know that 'tour'? That was all my idea. It's twisted, yes, but so much fun. In fact, I'm going to have to bring up the look on your face as you saw each and every room. I keep records of that you know."

Aiya only continued to try and struggle harder as they passed some offices. Before long, the four reached a large glass observation room that looked out over a familiar room. It had a vat and was similar to the one she had seen on the tour, but this one was different. There were only a handful of girls lined up.

Ezenia addressed the unasked questions, "You see, even though we like to showcase our process, we take special care for those potentials that may join us here."

Tasha entered the room below and Aiya began once more straining against her restraints as muffled cries emanated from her. Her roommate was being led in a similar chained fashion. When she reached the tech with the j-hook, she was turned around, and the hook was placed between her legs, much like on the tour. The blond was gagged and Aiya could've sworn she saw tears on her cheeks. Her eyes went wide as she tried to fight her own restraints.

"She's being pumped right now with a foamy fluid that helps clean out the vagina and the large intestines. A smaller tube is also being routed up her urethra to clean out her bladder. The nozzles actually expand once inserted to form an air-tight seal; That's probably why she looks so surprised. If you watch closely enough, you can actually see her stomach bulge some from the volume of what's being pumped into her." The Doctor was beginning to rub herself.

Aiya could just about feel her friend's terror as she was lifted by the infernal device and slowly dipped into the vat of purple liquid. Even once she was in there, she could hear the girl's muffled cries. The older girl ran up to the glass and banged on it with her cuffed hands. Tasha looked up to see her friend and the Doctor. Aiya looked like she was going to try and break the glass. Tasha's struggling became more intense as she was finally lifted from the murky liquid. The techs on the other hand smiled cheerfully at their boss and waved before returning to their duties.

"Now, the fluid is being sucked gently back out, leaving her insides spic-and-span clean for the next stage." Tasha was still looking up at her friend as the hook was removed, toweled off, and led through a door to the side of the room.

Ezenia moved on, and the two techs accompanied her with their captive. There was a little more weaving through more hallways and corridor before they reached another observation room. Cries could easily be heard from here as Aiya fell to her knees. She looked up at the Doctor who only grinned back down to her, unashamedly rubbing her crotch. She removed her skirt and handed it to one of the techs before her hand returned.

"This is my favorite part. When we first started, I was the one to do the branding. I loved knowing that their hot flesh was being scorched in an irreparable mark."

Aiya looked back into the room as a struggling Tasha was being led by the chain to a large wooden ledge. The previous girl was still crying as she was being removed. The techs in this room fastened Tasha's feet wide apart and brought the chain across the ledge, forcing her bend over. Her eyes once again saw Aiya's as the Doctor rubbed herself. Her tears streamed freely down her cheeks as she knew what was going to happen.

The techs removed her gag and the girl's sobs reached her friend momentarily before a bigger gag was in place.

"We replace the plastic gag with a rubber one. We had too many chip a tooth from biting down. We don't keep the rubber gag in, because we go through them too fast that already." She knocked on the glass and the techs down below looked up, smiled cheerfully, and waved before returning to their work.

Many pokers stuck out of holes in the side of the wall as one tech removed one that was glowing white-hot. With careful placement, she touched the hot metal to Tasha's skin as the blond cried out, biting through the rubber gag. Her shrieks pierced Aiya's heart as her own tears flowed freely.

"Damn, there goes another one." Ezenia said.

Even after the metal was removed and water was poured over the girl's blackened rump, she still sobbed openly. As she was being unfastened and her original bonds replaced, the Doctor led them away again.

The woman continued, "We put a lot of info in the branding. We take all the information from the different samples that HOPE has analyzed and brand them based on that. Of course, we also give them the Pure Bliss seal as well so that anyone who comes across them knows where they came from. Some have claimed that's a bit risky, but I still prefer it.

"Usually we weed out the ones that will join us during the training stage, but sometimes we find a few in the 'donation' phase. I'm guessing they spotted her liquids already staining the conveyor and brought her in. That's why it also said 'Juicer' on her mark. I'll explain more about that later though, and I'll let you see just how exactly we make our Pure Bliss wine." The woman laughed to herself.

The next observation room they came to was very similar to the previous one. After a few moments, Tasha was led into the room and fastened into the same position as before. A small injection was put into her arm as she spotted Aiya once more. She shook her head fiercely and tried to struggle. Her roommate already couldn't even imagine the pain that her friend was about to go through. Even though HOPE had said that there was no internal injury, she knew that becoming sterile was perhaps the worst thing that could ever happen to her.

Aiya was pounding heavily on the glass, trying to scratch it up with the metal from the cuffs.

"Don't worry. That's plexiglass. It's not going to break."

The brunette didn't care, she threw her weight against it as her friend's struggling lessened. She wanted to be able to help her, didn't want her to lose the only thing that she perhaps would still treasure. The transparent material began creaking. The Doctor motioned towards the two lab techs and they pulled the struggling girl back.

Aiya wasn't going to let them as she yanked herself free, her anger fueling her strength. The chain slipped out from one of the tech's hands as she used her free feet to perform a backflip kick, then using her momentum to hit the other tech on the side of her head with the chain. She shoulder-rammed Ezenia, knocking her to the ground before bolting in the same direction.

The Doctor smiled as she got up, watching the naked girl disappear around a corner. "Aiya, you can run, but you're in my domain now." She continued rubbing herself as she looked back towards Tasha's 'fixing'. "I will enjoy breaking you. And when I'm done, I'm going to make you the pride and joy of this place."

The herm ran around the corner, adrenaline pumping through her veins as she tried to find a way to get to where Tasha was. She knew she didn't have much time to help her friend, and probably wouldn't make it in time, but she was going to be damned if she didn't try.

The girl bowled over a few more techs as an alarm began to sound. HOPE's voice was heard over an intercom.

"Technicians are to report to their offices at once. There is an escapee on the loose and we will be releasing the aphrodisiacs shortly. This is not a test. Please return to your offices."

The hallways cleared almost immediately.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" HOPE's breaking voice made it sound creepy as well as taunting. "There is no way out, the exits are sealed."

"Shut up!" Aiya yelled frantically, finding a doorway leading down. She took the stairs three at a time, her sense of direction on the verge of breaking again. Eventually she came to a door that had a sign over it reading 'Preparation'. Inside was a long corridor with doors coming off the sides. Above each door read things such as 'Stage 1' and 'Stage 2'.

Not remembering what order they came in, Aiya yanked open one of the doors to find the branding room. The lab techs were gone, but a girl was still bent over the table, having not received her branding. Thinking quickly, the girl grabbed one of the pokers from the wall and used it on the chain holding the girl bent. After only a few moments, it melted from the intense heat. Knowing that her time was limited, Aiya grabbed two fresh ones and ran back out of the room. 'I will at least give her a fighting chance, and if she's still there when I'm done, I'll go back for her.' She thought.

Yanking open another door, Aiya found Tasha inside, bent over the ledge, and the technician nowhere in sight. She slowly approached her friend and tried tapping her on the cheek, but Tasha didn't respond.

Curious about the clipboards that were left from the tech hurrying out, she looked at it and flipped through a couple pages. The information on her friend was very indepth and complete, all the way from her normal medical information, to the information completed that day.

When she reached to the last page, the pokers fell from her hands as she fell to her knees. Tears once again flowed from her eyes as she read the page.

Next to the word 'Sterilization' there was a blank. And on the blank, was a single handwritten word-'Complete'.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers