Creamy Island Ch. 20

Story Info
Bitch Breaking 101.
4.1k words
4.67
11.7k
6

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 20: Bitch Breaking 101

Tasha opened her eyes slowly, pain still felt from where the metal had scorched her skin. She remembered seeing Aiya and being stuck with an injection. After that, nothing. Her eyes fluttered open as someone smacked her hard against the face, and the ledge she was bent over came into focus. Body not wanting to come around, she struggled lazily and looked around.

Her friend was there, held captive by a few techs as well as a much more professional looking woman whom she recognized through the glass. Aiya's gag was off and shouting some indiscernible things at the woman. It was the Doctor's hand that had brought her round, and was now caressing her cheek.

"Glad you could rejoin us. It seems your friend here is finding it difficult to part with you." Her voice was wry and her face grinning. "So I figured I would let you enjoy the Bitch Breaker as well. I can also test to see if you'll make a good juicer."

"Let her go! She doesn't deserve any of this!" Aiya was still furious toward Ezenia. The girl was quickly apprehended when she lost herself in pity shortly after reaching her roommate.

Fresh tears poured down the younger girl's face. Tasha knew from the 'tour' that she had been sterilized, and that hurt far more than the branding could ever be. Her skin still tingled and ached from the metal, but when she realized that the prospect of ever having children again was now lost to her, it ripped at her insides. A few other techs came and unfastened her from the ledge as she no longer resisted. There wasn't any reason to anymore.

The two roommates' eyes met each other as they stared in silence. The Tasha broke the gaze and looked toward the ground, defeated.

Ezenia yanked her chin up, making the blond look at her. "Oh come now, if you don't fight, then this won't be nearly as much fun." She licked the girl's tear-stained cheek. "I'm hoping you will provide me with wonderful things, especially since you're good friends with this... freak."

Tasha still didn't fight the woman, only shifting her gaze to the side. She couldn't look anyone in the eye anymore. It was the knowledge that her friend was already sterile that had allowed her to lose her ambitions and become open with her sexuality. She had been able to be penetrated, and violated like in her fantasies without worry of repercussions. But now, that didn't even matter.

Watching the two interact made Aiya struggle even more, trying to get at the Doctor. "You asshole! Let me go! I'm going to kill you!"

"My, you are quite the submissive one. Not even standing up to try and help your friend. I guess your paperwork was quite correct too. You will make an excellent toy." The girl closed her eyes in humiliation, "I now see why Aiya likes you so much. You're already a toy, a repository for her cum, and you enjoyed it."

Words like spears pierced her heart. It may have been true, but the way this woman addressed her made her sob even harder. She felt like a freak, like a thing, rather than a person.

The barrage continued though, "A slut, a cum bucket... How many times did you climax when she penetrated you? Uncountable, I bet. Hmph, if it weren't for the process we use to keep your holes tight, you would probably be prophylactic in under a year!" Her eyes danced with sadism yet again. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you such a pounding that you won't even be able to function without being stuffed." She slapped her hand against the brand on the girl's skin.

Tasha's eyes opened wide in pain.

"I think I may have to keep you as my own personal slave when we're done."

***

Tasha had let herself be led unresisting through the corridors, red with humiliation from being paraded around the complex. Aiya followed, who fought the whole way. She didn't want to believe her friend was defeated, that she hadn't just given herself up, but as they were led along, she realized that her fertility was probably one of the few things that kept her friend going.

This time, as they traversed the corridors, they were lead downwards, deeper into the earth. The passageways looked more aged and the people thinned out. They eventually stopped before a door that looked similar to the others. The difference was that many screams and shouts came from behind this one, unable to be muffled by the thickness of the walls. A sign over the door read 'Bitch Breaker'.

Ezenia opened the door for them as they entered, "You see, we have had many problems with different girls, and so, I came up with this. I let my mind wander and discovered that I could come up with some very convincing methods. HOPE, prepare for two in my personal chamber. I would like to witness when their spirits break completely."

A chime sounded before the AI responded with a resounding, "Yes Doctor."

The room was well lit, and was lined with five machines on the side walls with an opening in the back of the room leading to another smaller room. The devices themselves were a single thick metal slab that ran up to the ceiling with many arms, tubes, and other contraptions sticking out of them. At the base was what looked like a seat with two rods sticking up underneath it. Only one of the devices was currently in use by a darker-skinned girl that had short black hair.

The girl was on the 'seat', and the two rods under her were seen pistoning in and out of her ass and pussy with large, fat dildos on the ends. She had something hooked up to her breasts and clit as well. Every few minutes, her restrained body with seize and a howl would come out. Each time her body tensed up, she would scream out in pain.

Aiya and Tasha didn't get much of a chance to see the machinery as they were ushered past the girl and into the smaller room. Inside this room, there were only three of the devices against one wall with a couple of comfortable looking recliners against the other.

"This is where I usually entertain some guests. Today had been going pretty badly for me, but after you arrived Aiya, I think I'm going to enjoy this evening. Tell me, how are you adjusting to the timezone here?"

The girls didn't respond. In truth, they still hadn't adjusted. The time they had to themselves was an erratic sleep schedule, and given what time the trip to the power plant was, Aiya had estimated it to be closer to nine their time.

Twisted grin returned, "You'll love it. I have yet to come across someone who hasn't walked away from this and didn't enjoy it. HOPE, go ahead and bring me Sara. I think I want to enjoy her tonight." She then addressed her prey once more, "I hope you don't mind if I enjoy myself with my own toys."

The Doctor nodded her head towards the techs as they adjusted the girls' bonds. Both of the young females were forced into a seat each and strapped down. Their arms were strapped to the sides of the metal slab and their legs were strapped into a modified set of stirrups. It was similar to a gynecologist's chair.

"Don't worry Tasha. Things will work out." Aiya tried to sound reassuring to her friend.

Ezenia laughed. "You are quite the comedian as well." She approached the brunette. "You'll enjoy this especially though." She stroked the penis that was still erect from earlier, a little bit of precum leaking out the tip. When it reached the Doctor's hand, she pulled it away and licked it off. "Just the way I imagined it would taste..."

Without saying a word, the Professor worked quickly. She had retrieved a long, thin tube that was longer than Aiya's penis and lubed it up. The girl's restraints held her in place, but could not silence the screams as the item was carefully worked into the tip.

Aiya had never even thought of trying to penetrate her urethra, and even with the lube it was a very tight fit. Pain seared her penis, and her voice wailed away, much to the delight of the Doctor. Each millimeter that it was pushed in felt like a mile. If it weren't for the heavy aphrodisiacs from earlier, her member would have gone flaccid.

The tube had been flexible, but not enough to curve into bladder, and somehow, through the use of external manipulation through the skin, had penetrated into where her semen producing organ was.

Eyes wide, her jaw open loosely, a string of drool came out. The pain was so immense that her voice was failing her. She couldn't seem to move either. She felt when the little bit of flesh that prevented urine from washing back into her was pushed aside by the tube. Her voice was lost and her eyes watered. She could barely see Ezenia looking back up at her, grinning.

After the tube was inserted, a very small amount was still protruding from the tip. Being hollow, a small bit of cum began to leak out the tip, as the muscles that would've held it at bay were bypassed. Of course, without the muscles that would normally force the fluid out also bypassed, the white stuff only slowly oozed out.

Eyes lighting up at the sight, the Doctor had a hard time controlling herself from reaching between her legs right then and there. Knowing that she wasn't finished, she attached a small knob-like cap onto the tip that sealed off the flow. A small ring was clasped over the base of her shaft, and had leather bands that went behind Aiya's waist, holding it in place. The small cock ring also adding to the pain Aiya was feeling as it intensified the pain. Her whole shaft felt as it was on fire as a few more thin leather straps attached the knob cap to the cock ring, holding the tube firmly in place.

Ezenia took a finger and rubbed the underside of Aiya's member, right where the head met the shaft and the girl shook violently. "You see, with this in, there is absolutely no way you're going to lose any fluid. Even your bladder will fill up, being unable to release. All the touches you feel will be magnified by the cock ring and tube, and even if you happen to orgasm, your seed will only make you expand." She then leaned in and kissed the girl, not finding even the slightest bit of resistance.

Aiya could barely feel the kiss, the pain from her cock far exceeding anything she had ever felt before. Her penis was almost numb at this point, unable to feel just about anything. Hearing was beginning to mute and her vision became dim, her brain starting to fall unconscious from the tremendous pain.

"Your lover is also enjoying the sensations." The Doctor turned the girl's head so she could watch Tasha.

Her roommate was screaming her head off as a similar tube was inserted into her urethra.

"You see, the female prostate is just like yours, only much smaller. It's able to create quite a bit of fluid when massaged."

The blond's frantic cries were cut completely off as she too, ended up in a state similar to Aiya's. The young girl was wearing a leather bikini-like underwear that attached to her waist and thighs, keeping her crotch free of obstruction. A similar knob cap was attached to the end of her tube, and that was attached to leather straps, keeping it in place.

After the two had their prostates plugged, their heads were attached to the back of the metal slab by a tight collar around their neck and a similar one around their forehead. Now, neither of them could even move their head in the slightest. The neck collars were tight, and made it incredibly difficult to breathe. By now, both girls' bodies were entirely immobile.

Pin pricks from the neck collar were barely felt as Ezenia continued explaining. "Right now, those restrictive collars are tapping directly into the arteries that lead to and from your brain. You're beginning to fall unconscious now, and I can't have that. Those needles will start to administer a drip IV containing a mixture of what goes into Pure Bliss along with adrenaline and other nutrients. The Pure Bliss being put directly into your bloodstream will make you hornier than a virgin geek in a porno." She smiled, a hand back to unashamedly rubbing her crotch. "The concentration of adrenaline and other drugs will keep you from falling asleep or unconscious, as well as prevent you from having a heart attack. Of course, your blood pressure will rise quite a bit from this and your heart will be at an elevated state for several hours."

A long flexible pair of tubes were then put into the captives' noses and fed down the back of their throat, much to the dismay of the gagging girls.

"These tubes are actually robotic and will find their way into your lungs. These are so you won't suffocate yourselves."

Eyes watering even more, Aiya could feel the worm-like tube reach into her. If her stomach wasn't already empty, she would've retched. Tasha was able to handle it a bit better from all the deepthroating exercises she did for Aiya. Eventually, when the tube found it's mark, it inflated slightly.

"The tube inflates so that nothing accidentally gets in your lungs. Now this other tube..." The Doctor fed a thicker tube into their mouths, and it too inflated a little, creating a seal around their lips. "Will provide you with your 'nutrition'."

Two of the techs prepared the pistons with dildos that were under the girls while the other techs placed a suction like piece of their clits. Once the suction cups were over the sensitive organs, two small needles slightly pierced the engorged nub. This elicited wide eyes, as no sounds came out. The breathing apparatus prevented air from passing over their vocal chords, effectively silencing them.

The IVs were beginning to do their work as Aiya and Tasha both began to feel a bit more awake, the unconsciousness that had been about to rescue them being fought back. Aiya also felt her member become more painful as the aphrodisiacs kicked in with renewed vigor.

Nipples were attacked next as the techs expertly put a small metal rod into their now hard aureoles. The small hole that milk would normally come out of were stretched as the rods found their place. They were held in their spot by a small pin that doubled for piercing their nipples. A small drop of blood was the only thing that came from the girls' breasts, but was quickly wiped up. An alligator clamp was then placed on the protruding rod.

"The dildos being eased into your ass and pussy squirt out lube liberally to prevent chafing." Ezenia held up a spare dildo that was five inches long, an inch wide, and was covered with rubber spikes on the bottom half and ribbed on the top. "This is the first one that will pummel you. As you become more and more loose, there will be a minor break as the dildo is switched out with a larger version. Eventually, you'll be taking this one." She pulled out another rubber dildo. This one was about fifteen inches long, four inches in diameter and had a similar rippled/spiked covering.

Tasha didn't mind the penetration, almost welcoming it as the hormones found it easier to work on her. The ribbed object entered into her ass easily as it shot some lube up inside her. Her muscles tightened involuntarily as she was reminded of Aiya's monster cock. Her pussy was already more than dripping when a matching dildo caressed and massaged her insides. Once the two were in, they began to vibrate and turn, making her mouth water some. Her saliva not having a place to go, pooled.

Aiya on the other hand, hadn't had that much practice in accepting things in her. Usually she would be on the giving end. When the anal dildo penetrated her, she wanted to cry out. The lube made it easier to take the fake cock, but it was still a bit much. Her pussy was also already sopping when the other dildo reached her insides. The added pressure on the inside made her want to cum badly, but the rod prevented her from so much as losing a drop.

Suddenly Aiya felt a sharp pain at the base of her spine as hundreds of needles came out at the right places, providing a bit of acupuncture. However, as she soon realized, the needles were affecting her ability to feel things.

"From the looks on your faces, I take it the neural interrupter has attached itself. This piece will intercept signals between your brain and different parts of your body. It will also generate different feelings as well. I can't fool the body well enough to be able to simulate all of this, but the small bit I can will give you pleasure beyond reasoning." Ezenia licked her lips, "You see, you won't be able to orgasm at all with that in place. At the same time, it will overload your mind with sensations similar to those of an orgasm. It's not perfect, which is why I still have to use the IVs, but it's enough to enjoy your situation.

"Currently, when I activate the machine, both your lower holes will begin to be pounded at a steady rate, increasing and decreasing around the average of one hundred strokes a minute. The interrupter will sense when you want to orgasm, and redirect those signals to give you a shock on both nipples, as well as one across your clits. Meanwhile, all the waste products from the creation of Pure Bliss will be fed to you via the tubes in your mouths. You can't choke, suffocate, or drown due to the breathing apparatus in your lungs. At the same time, since there is only a finite amount of room in your mouths, you will be swallowing it. There will be so much coming down that your stomach will soon fill and then fill your throats and mouths. As your stomach tries to digest it and pushes some of it into your intestines, the slurry will eventually fill you completely.

"From what I've been told by some of my more radical former subordinates, is that the feeling of fullness, coupled by the constant need to orgasm and the electric shocks will turn your mind to jelly. I've never put one of my more unruly techs on this for more than thirty minutes. But for young girls like yourselves who can't seem to comprehend their position, I've left one here for more than a day. Needless to say, afterwards, they were unable to say 'No'."

The woman dismissed the techs then went to the couch, stripping along the way, exposing her firm D-cup size breasts, shapely ass and flat stomach. Ezenia sat down on the couch, one leg up beside her as she continued to play with herself. "The training is similar, except you get to watch some porn while being brain-washed."

HOPE's voice called out from speakers up above, "Doctor, input parameters for the bitch breaking."

She was about to respond as a young girl about Tasha's age entered the room. She was wearing the same black leather outfit that Jessica had been wearing, except this one had a penis a little shorter than Aiya's. On her collar read the name 'Sara'.

"Just in time my pet." The devilish woman purred as the newcomer knelt at her mistress's crotch, burying her head in it. "HOPE, let them enjoy this for twelve hours. I should be awake by then and will be better prepared to deal with them."

"Understood. Beginning treatment."

The chime of the speakers signaled HOPE had switched off. Almost immediately, whirring sounds could be heard and a thick, dirty gray sludge began creeping it's way along the tube going into the girls' mouths. Tasha stared at it with fear as her brain fought with her body between fear and hormonal urges. The pasty stuff was cold and incredibly thick, like mashed potatoes, and the taste... The taste was similar to a mixture of semen, precum, pussy juice, and milk.

This was when the dildos began to piston in and out, slowly being brought up to speed. It didn't take long for their asses and cunts to be filled with lube, which only made the phallic objects easier to slide in and out.

Ezenia was busy stroking Sara's hair as the young slave continued to lick her Mistress, moaning lightly in the process. "You see, some of the excess runoff from the bottling processes, it ends up sitting around a little bit, drying out in the meantime. We like to call it our 'Bitch Food' and is reserved for those that are most unruly. I'm sure you both have guessed already that it's a combination of semen, precum, vaginal lubrication, urine, and even milk. Of course, just about all the water has left it, hence the reason it's so thick. But by now, the flavor is probably acting as a secondary turn-on. How does it taste my dears?"

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12