Creamy Island Ch. 22

Story Info
Aiya is given a more personal tour by the Doctor.
3.3k words
4.51
7.9k
5

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 22 : Tours Pt. 2 - Fluid Extraction and Processing

When the Doctor returned a few hours later, she had a couple more techs with her. "Your turn, Aiya. If your enjoyment will be anything like when I broke you, then I'm sure you'll love being added to our stock of cum factories."

Aiya's eyes were still empty, but now she could understand her captors. Her vision and hearing had returned to normal, but her mind was still clouded and her body was defiant.

After being bound again, the entourage followed Ezenia. This time, they left the clean corridors behind and entered into darker and dingier rooms. The hum of machinery was very evident here. Stainless steel pipes with different knobs and gauges lined the walls. It felt more like a processing plant than anything.

When the sound became more than a dull hum, the group went through another door and were assaulted by a bottling plant. Loud machines were loudly working wine bottles full of Pure Bliss. It wasn't a very big bottling processing area, but it was still impressive to see all the machines working in unison.

"This is where we bottle our Pure Bliss, and Real Milk." Ezenia gloated, "Every single drop that passes out of the facility goes through here." She led them through another door that led out onto a catwalk above a large chamber below. In it were vast rows of girls similar to the training room that Aiya had seen on the 'tour'. The difference here was that giant suction cups were attached to the girls breasts, and many moans filled the room. There were not only rows of them, but they were also stacked on top of each other, catwalks weaved in and out for some of the techs to check on them. There were a few techs here and there, but not many around in general.

"You see, we have a new product we're trying to debut. We call it 'Real Milk'. Humans are the only animals on the planet that drink the milk of others, largely due to the concerns over what breeding humans would cause. However, here, I am able to pump these nubile young girls full of hormones to get them to lactate. They may be young, but after about a day of dry sucking, even the most hormonally challenged ones can give milk." She paused and leaned on the rail overlooking the girls. "When we realized what a success Real Milk was, we continued paying for more and more young females. It used to take us almost a day to create a single bottle, but after only a week, we were up to a crate a day. Partly it was due to the high price, but I think it's mostly due to some of our trusted clients. Clients all over the world will buy from us crates and trucks full of this for their own dirty little pleasures. I couldn't care less what they do with it, as long as their money ends up in my pocket.

"The milk that comes from humans has quite a distinct taste, much different than any other animal. It's a bit sweeter and a little thicker than cow milk. The girls here are also fed on a diet of different body fluids, mixed with a high content of sugar allows for the milk to be even sweeter." The woman continued across the high catwalk, "After it's withdrawn from these girls, the rest of the process is similar to that at a regular diary plant. We make yogurt, butter, and cream all from their sweet milk. In fact, we make such a wide line of products, that some clients have been able to have some of this sweet stuff with each of their meals. The nutrition value is quite high as well."

Opening the door on the other side of the catwalk, Ezenia continued weaving through the corridors as they found themselves on another high catwalk above another large chamber. This was more than twice as large as the last, except the girls here had different tubes attached to their crotches, and their bodies were thick with sweat.

The stench of pussy mixed with sweat gave Aiya an instant erection. There were far more girls moaning and yelling their hearts out as one could be seen spasming every once in awhile.

"Here, we collect the raw ingredients for our Pure Bliss." Ezenia gestured to the grand room. "Each and every one of these girls are constantly being penetrated by machines. A dildo up their ass, and a vibe on their clits keep these girls cumming. A hollow dildo remains seated in their cunts and forms a seal around the outside. As they are pleasured time after time to reach orgasm, their lubrication is collected in the tubes. It's the most time-consuming and tedious process, because we've had so many different girls run dry after a few months."

The woman looked over at Aiya who was busy staring wide-eyed at the different girls obviously enjoying themselves. She snapped her fingers and caught the girl's attention before pointing towards one of the nearby pods.

Aiya's eyes showed remembrance as the sight of Tasha in pure ecstasy as she wore some strange headset. The girl was spasming almost constantly and drool was coming out of her mouth around the feeding tube.

"HOPE constantly monitors and refines the intake as well as keeps the different porn playing, finding what gives the best results. This used to be the worst task when we started, but after HOPE's creation, it became the easiest. You don't see any techs here because it is pretty much all automated."

Aiya wasn't listening. The dark cloud that had crept back into her mind was beginning to clear the haze that had been brought on earlier. That voice in the back of her head was becoming louder and louder, and her eyes lost their glassy look to them. Instead, her face became expressionless, masking the rising hatred within her. 'There's our precious toy!' The voice yelled, 'Take it back! Take them all! We can use toys like these!'. 'We will bide our time...' Aiya's thoughts responded.

"After collecting the fluid, we distill all the water out of it and add some different hormones as well to enhance the power of it. By making Pure Bliss into an aerosol, we were able to make each girl who witnesses the tour became very uncomfortable. You remember how you were feeling the need to stroke yourself as you watched girl after girl prepared."

Continuing on, Ezenia led them through the chamber to another set of corridors, continuing her bragging. "Each bottle we make, we sell at around fifty thousand. After having so many girls producing the raw materials, we are able to fill quite a few orders. The dryness is a problem, and we're researching some new methods to keep them wet longer. We also sell the different hormones to buyers around the world and different pharmaceuticals as well, making a hefty profit from it all." She picked one of the bottles from a nearby crate and showed the label to the girl. "Each bottle has two numbers. The first is the age of the girls that contributed to making it, and the second is the year it was made. This way, if we want to age it, we know how long it's been aged for. Girls up to the age of twenty-five all contribute. And if we happen to have a particularly juicy girl, we'll make a bottle of just her fluids and sell it at a ridiculous amount. Our clients claim they can taste the difference, but I think it's just their perverted personalities that make it so."

The corridors wound their way down a long hall with many doors to the sides. The Doctor stopped in front of one of them. Above the door read 'Concentration Room 14'. She opened the door to reveal fifteen or so girls on similar j-hooks from before. The only difference was that here, the temperature was a bit warmer than the rest of the building, and each girl was also sweating. They were hanging from the ceiling and looked pregnant.

"Each one of these rooms are identical. We steep the Pure Bliss in a girl's womb for a few months before it goes into the bottle. This allows it to age a little and absorb extra natural hormones. It's a natural thickening process. We find the most submissive girls work best for this. We also change up the diet here to be a bit different, mostly foods with artificial chemicals provided by us. It's what keeps them alive in such a position for so long." The woman walked up to one of the girls and ran a finger by the j-hook between the girl's leg. Rubbing the moisture between her thumb and forefinger, she stretched the thick strands apart, the goo having a slightly yellowish tint. She licked her thumb before shoving her finger into Aiya's mouth.

The moment the fluid touched her tongue, Aiya's mind was catapulted back into that hazy state, lust becoming her only thought. She struggled against her chains as the Doctor and techs laughed at her.

"I see you like it just as much as you did earlier. And this is only the partially complete product. The downside is that the effects don't last long. I was thinking about utilizing Tasha in this area because of her hormonal imbalance, but I needed her as a juicer more."

At the mention of her friend's name, the dark cloud in Aiya's fed off of the lust, consuming it and becoming dominant until the haze was pushed out of the way completely. A wry grin replaced the lustful look on her face.

"Although drinking from the source is sometimes more enjoyable." The brunette's words were cold and acidic.

The older woman was taken slightly aback at first, a little bit of confusion evident, but brushed her off, matching her with a grin of her own. "I do suppose you're right. I will have to try marketing that sometime."

She led them out of the room and down the rest of the corridor. Eventually they reached another chamber that was about the same size as the milking one. All the girls here sported cocks with a suction cup attached over the top.

"Here we generate all the semen we use to feed the rest of the girls. All of them have been genetically engineered similar to you Aiya, but aren't nearly as efficient. The feed I provide these girls with aren't recycled. I learned early that you can't recycle material too much before it becomes poisonous."

Aiya licked her lips, "And now you want to use me as a test subject so you can perfect them."

Ezenia laughed, "All too well, my girl. If I can increase the production of their altered semen and make them more efficient, I can increase the size of this plant even more."

"Sounds tasty."

"Oh, but it is. You see, I've been wanting to start a new product that uses their fluid to make something similar to Pure Bliss. Same procedure and everything. There's just something about seeing a girl cum like a horse that just sends people over the edge." The woman was beginning to feel frazzled and a hand drifted to her skirt before being brushed aside.

"You can't expect me not to want some of that. I think I'd rather be up there with the rest of them. Just give me a video feed of Tasha and that's all you'd need." Aiya was gazing at the scientist with eagerness.

"I'm sure you would my child. But there are far better plans waiting for you."

Aiya's cock began to dribble precum out of the tip and down the shaft as her erection became harder. For some reason she was beginning to look forward to what was going to happen next.

"Please, at least tell me what made you do all this. I am finding it quite enjoyable." She licked her lips again, and the Doctor only grinned. She knew the woman wouldn't be able to resist.

"Alright. You've already know I woke one morning and wanted to do this to as many young girls as I could. The story is rather really simple. One day in high school, a few of my classmates who I thought were friends, decided to play a cruel joke on me. They knew I liked this one boy, and they had asked him out on my behalf, without telling me. They had made some false promises to him, and he happened to tell his friends as well.

"Before I knew it, I found myself in the middle of a gang rape by him and two of his friends. It turns out that my 'friends' had said that I would put out if he would at least go out with me once as a sort of payment. Some bargaining happened, and eventually turned into pleasing him and a couple of his friends. Not really realizing what had happened, the girls joked about it the next day, not knowing what had truly happened.

"I found out it was them that put me up to it, and hated them ever since. The rumor quickly made its rounds at school like most rumors did. I was bullied into keeping silent, partly out of fear of my parents finding out. I harbored the hatred and it eventually became a part of me.

"I went to a private school for college where no one there knew me, and studied harder and longer than everyone. Eventually, I gained the grant money to build the power plant here, and begin my experiments."

"And everyone lived happily ever after." Aiya said sarcastically.

"After my revenge, they did. The two 'friends' of mine eventually married, and had children of their own. I paid a great deal of money to have their daughters kidnapped and brought her. I put them on an endurance test on the Bitch Breakers for over two weeks straight. I wanted them to know the depth of my hatred, and the best way would be to return them sterile and nothing more than a slut. There was three of them. One had a daughter and a son, the other had two daughters. I kept the youngest daughter, and turned her into what has become my most favorite toy. She's now twenty and was the first to gain a dick. She was the one you saw before you were overcome with lust in your 'breaking'."

Aiya was feeding off the woman's cruelty, almost salivating at the thoughts of doing the same to this woman. "I bet your former friends were ecstatic to know what you did for them."

The Doctor laughed uncontrollably. When she finally caught her breath, she continued, "I had a private eye follow them around just so I could capture on camera their expressions. They know it's me, but they don't know who I am anymore. Plastic surgery and plenty of bribed officials have more than cleared my association with my past. This isn't even my birth name. As long as I keep that charade up, no one would be the wiser." She sighed in remembrance before turning to Aiya.

"I almost forgot. I received the tape of your performance back at your college earlier today and I must say I am quite impressed. You seem to have quite the knack for being a bitch."

"What can I say? I enjoy my toys to their fullest. Although, I don't quite like others playing with my things." Her voice lost it's sarcasm and became completely acidic.

"Well that's a little too bad for you now, isn't it?" She mocked the young girl.

"So you're only going to torture me by only letting me watch and not let me enjoy? You sure you don't want one last show before you use me as your test subject?" The girl tried to nuzzle up to one of the techs. "I've always wondered what an older woman would feel like, with all that experience."

The tech tried to push her away, but Aiya dodged easily. The Doctor was grinning again and had a hand under her skirt. The woman was playing right into Aiya's palm. Ezenia was a sucker for the distress of others.

Lips curled into a wicked grin. "You do make a convincing argument. Hannah, you're not needed anywhere soon, are you?" Her eyes alight with fire.

"Doctor Anezka! You can't be serious!" The tech replied.

When the other tech began unfastening Aiya's bindings, the Doctor laughed. "Consider this your bonus."

"Ezenia!" The tech yelled before Aiya pounced on her. The tech's lab coat was quickly discarded as well as the rest of her clothes. Even though the woman on bottom was older, Aiya's martial arts training from so long ago had her pinned down, her cock dripping precum onto the woman's chest.

When the first few drips landed on her now bare breasts, Hannah fought even harder. Still carrying the bottle of Pure Bliss from earlier, the Doctor forced the other woman's mouth open and tipped the bottle up, dripping some of the honey-like contents into her mouth. The tech tried to spit it out, but Ezenia only clamped her mouth and nose shut until she swallowed it. Afterwards, the tech looked up at Aiya and the Doctor fearfully.

Not wasting anymore time, Aiya already had her cock between the older woman's breasts, the precum lubricating the valley. Her hands held Hannah's D-cups together, enjoying the warmth and pleasure they were providing as her moans filled the air. She played it up a bit, tempting her captor.

"So Mistress..." Aiya hissed, "How would you like to humiliate this poor slave?"

"I'm not her slave!" Hannah shouted back before her mouth was roughly stuffed with Aiya's shaft.

"Shush! I'm not talking to you." She turned back towards the Doctor, a gleam of maliciousness in her eye, "Surely there must be something you've been wanting to do to her. She seems to not know her place in this hierarchy."

Ezenia was busy rubbing her crotch, losing herself in the moment. She turned to the tech beside her. "Kelly, I want you to join them."

The other tech was about to protest, but feared what might happen if she did. Instead, she slowly began removing her own clothes.

Hannah, on the other hand, had already been consumed by the lust of the drink and stopped fighting the young girl altogether. Instead, she was now jerking the massive cock off as she licked at the head in her mouth. The fluid from the tip mixed with her own saliva and helped to grease the long object.

"Oh yeah bitch. Seems like someone's been away from the dick too long. You're attacking it with much more enthusiasm than when Tasha first blew me!" Aiya's thrusts became shorter and increased in pace as she was nearing her climax. As she did this, more and more precum drooled out and pooled around Hannah's head on the ground in anticipation to its finale.

Aiya only lasted a few more moments before spraying her load over the woman's face. Kelly had knelt down near her co-worker's face to help out, only to get blasted as well. The semen coated both of their faces quite easily and a good portion of their chests too, before the spurts subsided.

After the last few drops were milked out by Kelly's mouth, Aiya turned toward the Doctor who was now nearly naked. "How about you let that other bitch of a slave join us? I'd like to see how well an artificial herm compares to the real thing."

Lust mixed with sadism mixed in Ezenia's eyes as she rubbed off the remnants of her orgasm. "I think that's a wonderful idea. You know Aiya, I think I may keep you around a bit after I experiment."

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers