Creamy Island Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

"Ezenia... You do know how to suck dick..."

"That's nothing... You just sit back and enjoy the show."

Denise was back on her front side now, bent over as Carrie thrust wildly in and out of her daughter, her moans echoing around the room. "Fuck my pussy! Fill me! I love you mom! Make your little bitch of a daughter cum! I'm almost there!"

That's when the tech pulled out, lost in bliss. "Oh sweety, you really want it?"

The other girl whimpered.

"Alright then, spread your ass and I'll give it all to you."

Denise obeyed and reached back, spreading her ass cheeks wide, revealing a tight little hole. "Please, tear me in half with that thing..."

Carrie pushed slowly at the rear entrance, eliciting more moans from her daughter. Finally, with a small 'pop', the first bit of the shaft entered.

"Ohhh... my ass feels as though it's on fire..."

"I thought you wanted to cum?"

"I do... Just... don't stop..." Her breath became short again.

"That's the spirit!" The mother began pushing in and out slowly at the tender hole, slowly working up a rhythm. The fluid that was on the rubber was just enough to keep her going, but when she ran out, her daughter was kneeling, sucking on the penis to give it more lube.

On her back again, the tech returned the device to Denise, this time letting the excess pussy juice run down her crack and act as lubrication. The extra fluid quickly allowed for Carrie to push all the way in and all the way out, the flesh of her daughter's hole swallowing it with every thrust.

The desk was rattling from the constant pounding, but Ayla's eyes didn't miss a beat. A hand was on the back of Ezenia's head as the older woman gobbled up the large member, it's precum all down the front of the Doctor. The woman was using her large tits to help titty-fuck the girl as she sucked on the bit that poked out. The one secretary was still on the floor, as Ezenia straddled her head, allowing her to be pleasured too.

Finally breaking eye-contact with the scene, Ayla looked at the Doctor. "I'm about to blow. Are you going to degrade yourself that much?"

A moment of clarity struck Ezenia, pausing in her stroking and suckling. She was someone who should never let herself be taken advantage of, and as such, she slowly got up off the floor from her kneeling position and back into her chair. Trying to brush off the fluid, she turned, grinning again.

"I'm not that easy."

"But you are experienced. When do you expect Sara back?"

"I don't always need a dick."

"No, but you do need mine."

Ezenia stifled a laugh. "Maybe some other time. I still have more tests to do on you."

"You mean this wasn't one?" Ayla's grin was challenging.

"I've been in this environment too long. I am impervious to your temptation."

"In other words, you need more Pure Bliss."

"You think I'm still susceptible to that drink? I've been drinking it since the day I made it."

Ayla backed down finally, averting her gaze, "You'll see. I'll have my cock down your throat eventually, and then you'll be my bitch."

The forwardness didn't even faze the business woman. "Girl, I have seen many others come through here, and not a single one has ever had the ability to make me their bitch. You think I'm going to let you?"

"None of the other girls that came through here had a twelve inch cock made by your former lover. Tell me, did you get good by sucking hers? Or are you just trying to turn me into one of your slaves by other methods?"

"If you become my lover, then you may find out. Otherwise, I feel very inclined to put you back on the Bitch Breaker."

Ayla returned the gaze, her black eyes staring deep into Ezenia's. "If you do..." She licked her lips, "It'll be the last time. So, you better make it count."

Something in the way that the young girl looked at her was different. She felt incredibly unnerved and was taken aback. The way she said it, the intonation behind it spelled trouble, but she could not pinpoint it. Ezenia truly felt that the girl was telling the truth.

By now though, the scene playing out in front of the two showed that Denise had the strap-on on and was screwing her mother doggy-style on the floor, moans and shouts still filling the room.

"Every one of them is a whore. All of them." Ezenia chuckled as her slave began to service Ayla's cock, this time trying to do better with deepthroating.

"It just takes some motivation to bring out their inner slut. Are you really going to let them room together? Or was that just a ruse?"

"Just a ruse. I wouldn't give up my toy at all. She's too good. She can take large things in her without a problem."

Ayla snickered, "I figured. Think this will make a good ad?"

"Of course! I have some decent 'before' shots as well from the security cameras, so my clients will definitely see the 'improvement'."

"Before then, let's at least send a copy to every member of her family. I'm sure they'll want to know what's been happening with her absence. Besides, they're probably missing their Christmas present from dear 'ole Carrie."

Ezenia couldn't hold her laughter back, doubling over and tears in her eyes. It took her a couple minutes to catch her breath before she looked back to the scene where the twin that was on the camera was now joining them.

Holding the secretary's head down on her crotch again, Ayla let her orgasm flow into the gagging mouth. Not even a drop was spilled as the girl was forced to consume the viscous fluid.

When the Doctor did recover, she dried her eyes. "I'm beginning to like you more and more. Sure, let's give her family a present."

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12